Counter-intelligence: How to usurp a cause

theart...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2006, 2:31:56 PM6/16/06
Don't be decieved.

The GLBT community is being used.

Unfortunately, we are such a new movement that we lack the discernment
to recognize the bigger picture. The present increase in GLBT
visibility represents an effort to create cognitive dissonance and
exploit the social upheaval.

The honeymoon is about to be over.
Everything runs its course and everything is under control.

The NWO does everything for a reason. We are so bamboozled by the
increased media attention, not realizing that we are being exploited.
When the euphoria wears off, it becomes clear that the recent media
blitz regarding gay domestic partnership and debating the"M" word, the
far-right was able to mobilize it's constituents to flock to the polls
because gays were taking over. Well, without meaning to, GLBT
visibility resulted in energizing the back-lash.

We should get out of our own heads long enough to see a long view of
history.
Tactics are not a substitute for strategy.

TGs have managed to fly below the radar on a great many matters. Case
in point, our bathroom situation. Once the straight population learns
of our situation, we will likely end up with a 3rd restroom.

People forget that when slavery was abolished, they created the federal
penitentary system!

We are being farmed and we don't even know it.

Give up your rights for freedom!
That is how you can create mandatory mental health screening, you just
call it "new freedom" and pass laws.

We are being made visible for a reason.

Wake up. Stop hitting the snooze button. We are about to live a
nightmare and we are helping to bring it about.

Think about this: the environmental movement is largely financed by the
oil companies! The nature conservancy is a major land-grabber. Yet the
greenies still have not realized that they are just a mob for rent.

We are just another unwitting mob in the grand scheme of things.

THINGS ARE NEVER WHAT THEY SEEM.

T.A.O.T.

Sue

Jun 16, 2006, 2:58:38 PM6/16/06
Why do you think So many formerly TG and TS folk have stopped identifying as
such. Some of us saw through this back in the mid 80's.

You had the Orange Juice Bitch on one side.
and
The Queer Movement on the other.

Both have their strings pulled by the same group of people.

You creat the problem through the people you control

You amplify the reaction through the other people youcontrol.

The stubid Blind Sheep in the middle Cry out for an answer.

You give it to them at a cost.

People are so stupid these days they don't even know where states on the
oppisite coast are let alone where some forgian country is where we are
fighting against ourselves all for show.

The stupidity of the American People is second only to the livestock they
feed on.

Sue

theart...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2006, 3:42:23 PM6/16/06
Yes.

Stupid sheeple.

They mistake any action, even the wrong action as being better than no
action at all!

Like a sleeping shark, they are on auto-pilot gobbling anything that
comes their way. Perhaps snipe-hunting will make a comeback. I just
think it is sad that people can't tell they are being manipulated.

Orient.

Observe.

Attack.

We make it very easy for our enemies. We know our roles and we need
role-models to get us to line up and be identified. C-mon, its a whole
new era!

Yeah. I think some jews fell for that some time ago, getting into
trucks painted as red cross aid which had the exhalst pipes routed back
into them. We too have no critical thinking, we WANT to beLIEve what
they tell us.

Go ahead. Take your choice.

A little blue death pill or a nice red one. Pick a side, any side as
long as it is what they want you to choose, just make a choice! It
really does not matter just as long as your choices conform to the
multiple answers they provide.

Bentham would be proud. We lock ourselve's in every night.
Wasn't Neo's apartment numbered 101? That is a special room in the
ministry of love, but most net-savvy people are stuck in the 404.

But you think you can't be fooled while you drive around with an HRC
bumper sticker so that the bigoted cops can identify you and pull you
over. We have to be taught to be an easy target since we have been
working so hard at being invisible.

Just be sure to get your own webpage so that everybody will know who
you are.

All aboard!

T.A.O.T.

Sue

Jun 16, 2006, 5:17:49 PM6/16/06
Your good.
www.infwars.com

Sue

Jun 16, 2006, 5:24:36 PM6/16/06

Sorry slip of the keys

www.infowars.com

sorry must fane incompitance so the sheeple think we are stupid.

pmb...@yahoo.com

Jun 16, 2006, 8:12:05 PM6/16/06
Tart, thow datith thyself. I am sure few will understand a snipe hunt.
Having orginized a few I can say they are fun.

Which bag are you left holding?

Pauline

Pangarune Corner

Jun 16, 2006, 9:34:54 PM6/16/06
Oh dear! NWO and Opius Dei, Trilateral Commission and the infamous Bailey
Ultra-Right Militia. ZOG uber allies!

Slavery and the penitentiary system! Yeah! Get those cons pickin' cotton!

A bunch of whacko nut cases. Make up lizard people (David Ikie) and some
actually will buy the books and videos and BELIEVE!

InfoWars is yet another money grab by some clown. Oh well, there is at least
one born every minute.

You two goin' ta start yer own militia or join some of the good ole boys in
Idaho? TAOT strikes again as a fruitcake nut job.

W.

<theart...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Pangarune Corner

Jun 16, 2006, 11:00:44 PM6/16/06

"Sue" <s...@where.org> wrote in message

> Why do you think So many formerly TG and TS folk have stopped identifying
> as such. Some of us saw through this back in the mid 80's.

Interesting.

Did you not start one or two groups for TS/TG in a west coast city? Serve as
a director and oficer. Speak out on behalf of teh TS/TG community?

Such being the case, how can you claim to have seen through "this" in the
mid 80s?

> You had the Orange Juice Bitch on one side.
> and
> The Queer Movement on the other.

> Both have their strings pulled by the same group of people.

Aside from being overly offensive to both, which one group are you proposing
as the pulers of strings? Opius Dei, the Trilateral Comision, the Iluminati,
the Freemasons, ZOG, or a million others (I favour lizard people and the
Grove). And, if this group is so all powerful, how do you even know about
it and why are you not dead? Better be sure. Turn of your computer, pack
your bags, and head to the hills of Idaho. We'l let you know when it is
safe to return, honest.

> You creat the problem through the people you control
>
> You amplify the reaction through the other people youcontrol.

Hm. Deep. All puppets dancing on a string. Explains everything, doesn't it?
Got an answer for al of it, doncha?

> The stubid Blind Sheep in the middle Cry out for an answer.

No! Honest! If you know all the answers please kep it to yourself! I was not
crying. I was laughing!

> You give it to them at a cost.

Ah ha! You want to sell me a book, Video or DVD! Only when my Ickie
subscription runs out!

> People are so stupid these days they don't even know where states on the
> oppisite coast are let alone where some forgian country is where we are
> fighting against ourselves all for show.

Only in Texas. The rest of us know geography.

> The stupidity of the American People is second only to the livestock they
> feed on.

I'll leave that one alone. Let me just say that computers, airplanes, many
medical break-throughs and more have been achieved by those stupid people.
But then, I don't know about the superior ones like you two.

W.

theart...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2006, 1:35:34 AM6/17/06
Infowariors or what I call, anti-nwo mediawhores are no different than
other hucksters in our own TG media. My biggest problem with the
anti-nwo spokespersons is that their only credential is getting a
domain name, then saying they are the authority because they say so.
Then they start their bible-thumping and homophobisa rhetoric.

I have to take these people with a grain of salt. Alex Jones has woke
up a number of people, but he is also full of himself. Don't even get
me started about David Icke. These people just want to sell you stuff
and they have some truths, yet they contaminate it with bigotry or
disinformation to discredit such positions.

I prefer Alan Watt to the other commentators. He knows his history and
he is not in it to get rich or exploit it. Some people want to save
others, but the smart ones tell you to save yourself becuase you are
the only person you are capable of knowing and it is a major energy
drain to evanglelize to a recalcitrant audience.

Please don't assume that people who identify as anti-nwo or pro-911
trruth are all militia types. We are not. Most of those people are
provacaturs out to entrap gullible people just to orovide some
window-dressing for the so-called war on terror.

Pre-ops and non ops have lost a great deal of privacy and a great many
people have difficulty getting documents because of the new security
protocals. Even people striving for stealth have been data-mined or
compromized by data straglers.

This has been a slow coup. Neophites think it started with 911. It did
not. It did not start with JFK or any of the great wars. Those things
just made people start to wake up. This has been thousands of years in
the making,

We are slaves. We just don't know it.

AMerica is about to wake up to the rest of the world.

I just worry that TG people will be targeted and marginalized in the
coming culture clashes.

A great many long-term post-ops are just now coming up for air. I feel
sorry for a number of people who have been more out than others. You
can't un-ring that bell! When the economy crashes and we are flooded by
cheap labor, we will revert to the past level of discrimination.
Individuality will be the first casualty. The clout that a number of
well-heeled TG/TS people have had of late will be first to go after the
big bust later this year.

I don't think we really are a movement, yet, but community is a word
that I have used with intrepedation because what unites us is not what
we have done to our bodies, but what we believe in and what we stand
for. I think that hard times are ahead and perhaps that is in the
final analysis what will define us.

The only people who treat us as a movement and take that seriously are
the family values taliban.

We need to stop this self-promotion notion of education and start doing
some solid community-building. Too many people take and not return. I
respect someone's right to be 100% stealth, but I deplore the arrogance
of thinking that passing will protect you. In a system like the one
that is emerging, we will be victims of simple infomatics. Pervasive
surveilence and loss of privacy will create greater challeneges to our
successors. I hope that we can work to protect those who might make
some bad choices with regard to their own safety.

I am saddened by the decline of western civilization. I am not an
elitist, I am a preservationist. I deplore the destruction of
civilizations and cultures.Every language, culture and sovern has a
right to exist. Right now, the cradle of civilization is being
destroyed by depleted uranium munitions. Even the most stupid,
flag-waving trokldites should understand that this will kill everybody.
We are destroying this planet like it is a freakin race to the bottom.

We should understand this more than anybody else. We are in a unique
position to grok the culture-clash. We have been in both restrooms.
Our perspective gives us insight into what separates and alienates.
Individualism is under attack. Our very existance is predicated by our
own resistance to the system of standardization.

We scare the hell out of EVERYBODY!!!

Yes there are a number of differences in this NG, but those nuances are
mere subtleties and they are lost upon those who wish to destroy us.
Our very existance is a threat and we will be targeted despite the fact
that we are being used to bring about a tertiary post-human slave
species. We are the proof of concept for what is to come, but
ultimately we will be the compost for what is yet to come.

I have to wonder if there is a common trait that unites all
gender-variant people.
WHY do we pose such a threat?

We need to talk about this. We can't just defer to the professionals.
They too can be flawed and they have made some very bad calls in the
past.

GIGO

We need diversity and we need to expand. That is why we can't allow
ourselves to be reduced and commoditized.

Watch THX1138 then ask yourself, how far off are we?

There was a scene where someone was watching a channel on TV that was
showing a police officer clubbing a victim repeatably. Now we have
several shows like "Cops" and shows like "Judge Judy" that condition
people for total control.

Consumerism is the ideal engine for bringging about a totalitarian
system. Nothing that does not serve the system will be allowed to
exist.

C'mon people, we need to get it together!

Knock, knock neo.

T.A.O.T.

Pangarune Corner

Jun 17, 2006, 2:15:11 AM6/17/06
A little bit of truth and observation does not mitigate against the basic
theme...

The current "war on terror" has destroyed many basic freedoms and invaded
privacy. However, I do not see this as an overall plot by a master group. It
is simply the consequence of a powerful family (se "American Dynasty") who
usurped an election or two and the reaction to 9/11. A plot? To gain the
presidency and power, certainly. Beyond that, the various master classes
from Iluminati to Trilateral and ZOG are so much puff. Some may have limited
power to influence. So to do others.

> I just worry that TG people will be targeted and marginalized in the
> coming culture clashes

Any more than they are now? Or back 20 years or so?

> A great many long-term post-ops are just now coming up for air. I feel
> sorry for a number of people who have been more out than others. You
> can't un-ring that bell! When the economy crashes and we are flooded by

> cheap labour, we will revert to the past level of discrimination.

> Individuality will be the first casualty. The clout that a number of
> well-heeled TG/TS people have had of late will be first to go after the
> big bust later this year.

Ah dear. While a real estate bubble can burst, and perhaps shall, and
economic slowdowns follow raising prices of oil, I cannot see that either
will impact on TS any more than anyone else. The current status will
remain - marginal and tolerated, not necessarily accepted. As individuals
and as a group, we are not mainstream and probably never shall be. I favour
accepting our differences and learning to live within parameters that enable
us to achieve a happy life as best we can.

A coup of a thousand years. Hm. An insidious plot to rule the world carried
on for generations. Smacks of Anne Rice to me - and no, I do not buy that
any more than the Da Vinci Code. The stuff of fiction.

> I don't think we really are a movement, yet, but community is a word

> that I have used with interpretation because what unites us is not what

> we have done to our bodies, but what we believe in and what we stand
> for. I think that hard times are ahead and perhaps that is in the
> final analysis what will define us.

We are not a movement nor a community. At best we are a group of
individuals who happen to share a certain common experience. That makes us
nothing more that a group of individuals. Those who wish to join together
may do so. Early on, I made the mistake of thinking that we did share more.
We do not. This NG and others convince me that we differ more than we have
things in common - and some cannot even accept that. At least Blacks do not
have to argue over who is or is not Black as a rule. We spend most of our
time doing just that.

> The only people who treat us as a movement and take that seriously are
> the family values taliban.

We can agree on that point.

> We need to stop this self-promotion notion of education and start doing
> some solid community-building. Too many people take and not return.

Never happen - we like to fight amongst ourselves to the exclusion of
others. Last sentence right, but so? We argue that each of us can find our
own way, and many ways lead away.

> respect someone's right to be 100% stealth, but I deplore the arrogance
> of thinking that passing will protect you.

Yes, of course. E's route is silly and impossible with new technology.

> I am saddened by the decline of western civilization. I am not an
> elitist, I am a preservationist. I deplore the destruction of
> civilizations and cultures.Every language, culture and sovern has a
> right to exist. Right now, the cradle of civilization is being
> destroyed by depleted uranium munitions. Even the most stupid,
> flag-waving trokldites should understand that this will kill everybody.
> We are destroying this planet like it is a freakin race to the bottom.

Gawds! I really do not know. We allow immigration - to Sweden, Germany,
Canada and more and more. Just try to immigrate to Japan, Thailand or India.
Next to impossible. They wish to retain their "culture". It seems Europe
has followed North America to the detriment of all. Is this a decline of
western civilization, or a move towards a global village? At to global
warming and such, included in the later part, I guess so - up here, the
North, we have very hot weather and winters are now a lark. No more -40
months and 12 of snows.

Your next paragraph I frankly do not understand. And then..

the fact
> that we are being used to bring about a tertiary post-human slave
> species. We are the proof of concept for what is to come, but
> ultimately we will be the compost for what is yet to come.

Lost me there.

> I have to wonder if there is a common trait that unites all
> gender-variant people.
> WHY do we pose such a threat?

The Irish were different. The natives, the Blacks, the Slavs. Ask any
immigrant group if it was made to feel different. We are not unique in that
way. We are only unique in that we - TS that is - require medical
intervention to join (supposedly) a minority.

The rest of your post is preaching but to whom? Is philosophy merely a TV
program?

Judge Judy and "total control"? That is a form of law, which society needs.
Anarchy is not a good idea.

W.

<theart...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Sue

Jun 17, 2006, 9:01:01 AM6/17/06

"Pangarune Corner" <pang...@shaw.ca> wrote in message

> "Sue" <s...@where.org> wrote in message
>
>> Why do you think So many formerly TG and TS folk have stopped identifying
>> as such. Some of us saw through this back in the mid 80's.
>
> Interesting.

What you haven't noticed?

> Did you not start one or two groups for TS/TG in a west coast city? Serve
> as a director and oficer. Speak out on behalf of teh TS/TG community?

Sure Did.

> Such being the case, how can you claim to have seen through "this" in the
> mid 80s?

i wanted to see who was pulling the strings in the Tranny community.

>> You had the Orange Juice Bitch on one side.
>> and
>> The Queer Movement on the other.
>
>> Both have their strings pulled by the same group of people.
>
> Aside from being overly offensive to both, which one group are you
> proposing as the pulers of strings? Opius Dei, the Trilateral Comision,
> the Iluminati, the Freemasons, ZOG, or a million others (I favour lizard
> people and the Grove). And, if this group is so all powerful, how do you
> even know about it and why are you not dead? Better be sure. Turn of your
> computer, pack your bags, and head to the hills of Idaho. We'l let you
> know when it is safe to return, honest.

its not all one group, it is 3 or so groups with a common goal.

>> You creat the problem through the people you control
>>
>> You amplify the reaction through the other people youcontrol.
>>

> Hm. Deep. All puppets dancing on a string. Explains everything, doesn't
> it? Got an answer for al of it, doncha?

Yes Dear

>> The stubid Blind Sheep in the middle Cry out for an answer.
>
> No! Honest! If you know all the answers please kep it to yourself! I was
> not crying. I was laughing!

Sure anything you want.
if you find this thread some how offencive to you the BUT OUT.
let me have my say without your sticking your nose or other body part into
things.

>> You give it to them at a cost.
>
> Ah ha! You want to sell me a book, Video or DVD! Only when my Ickie
> subscription runs out!

No you you buy enough books to support a small country

>> People are so stupid these days they don't even know where states on the
>> oppisite coast are let alone where some forgian country is where we are
>> fighting against ourselves all for show.
>
> Only in Texas. The rest of us know geography.

You haven't seen California Public Schools lately have you.
In California they feel when teaching history that it is important to tell
the students the sexual orintation of the people in history they are talking
about.
The People's Republic of California enjoys less freedom then most of the
rest of the United States. The Queers have taken over government and a NATZI
sympathizer is in the governor's office. Another actor in the governor's
office in California. Except this one is 50 IQ points below the last actor
that was in that office. For now, they won't have to amend the US
Continuation to allow foreign borne citizens to run for President.

>> The stupidity of the American People is second only to the livestock they
>> feed on.
>
> I'll leave that one alone. Let me just say that computers, airplanes, many
> medical break-throughs and more have been achieved by those stupid
> people. But then, I don't know about the superior ones like you two.

there have been a few exceptions.
> W.

Sue

Jun 17, 2006, 10:44:38 AM6/17/06

<theart...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Infowariors or what I call, anti-nwo mediawhores are no different than
> other hucksters in our own TG media. My biggest problem with the
> anti-nwo spokespersons is that their only credential is getting a
> domain name, then saying they are the authority because they say so.
> Then they start their bible-thumping and homophobisa rhetoric.
>
> I have to take these people with a grain of salt. Alex Jones has woke
> up a number of people, but he is also full of himself. Don't even get
> me started about David Icke. These people just want to sell you stuff
> and they have some truths, yet they contaminate it with bigotry or
> disinformation to discredit such positions.

Jones isn't in it for the money.
He is careful about the information he presents and does a good job of fact
checking.

Bettter then Bill Cooper anyway.
Cooper's information was about 2/3 factual and the other third was
disinformation he was spoon fed by someone don't know who in his later days
he even admitted it.

> I prefer Alan Watt to the other commentators. He knows his history and
> he is not in it to get rich or exploit it. Some people want to save
> others, but the smart ones tell you to save yourself becuase you are
> the only person you are capable of knowing and it is a major energy
> drain to evanglelize to a recalcitrant audience.

a touch of paranoia here...
healthy.

i haven't heard any of what Watt has to say i have heard of him though.

> Please don't assume that people who identify as anti-nwo or pro-911
> trruth are all militia types. We are not. Most of those people are
> provacaturs out to entrap gullible people just to orovide some
> window-dressing for the so-called war on terror.

The Militia of Montana.
A number of those guys worked for BATF and other alphibet soup agencies.

> Pre-ops and non ops have lost a great deal of privacy and a great many
> people have difficulty getting documents because of the new security
> protocals. Even people striving for stealth have been data-mined or
> compromized by data straglers.

Pre Ops and Non Ops have their own cettle of fish to deal with.
besides a name change, a sex marker change on their DL and perhaps an
amended BC to reflect the new name. what else would there be?

Because of their status this group is going to and has always been exposed.
This is just the facts of life.

You can't get a passport or BC with F on it unless you have XX chromosems or
a vagina.
it's always been that way and i feel it should stay that way.

> This has been a slow coup. Neophites think it started with 911. It did
> not. It did not start with JFK or any of the great wars. Those things
> just made people start to wake up. This has been thousands of years in
> the making,

True enough.

The groundwork to subvert the leadership of the US was laid when the British
pulled out because they couldn't sustain supply lines across the Atlantic.

So much for the Idea, we won the revolutionary war. The King just cut his
losses and worked on another way to gain control of the US through its
economy. It took longer then people expected; two attempts to install a
central banking system based on fiat currency failed until the beginning if
the 20th century.

> We are slaves. We just don't know it.

for most of 100 years.

> AMerica is about to wake up to the rest of the world.

Yes

> I just worry that TG people will be targeted and marginalized in the
> coming culture clashes.

The culture clashes are overrated.

The real problems will be ecumenically based; Followed by population control
measures.

Anybody who goes along and becomes a good little slave (TG or not) will be
more or less fine. Those who rock the boat and those now who are uncovering
what has been going have a place in a Detention Camp already built. Thanks
to REX'84. Thank You Ronald Region Champion of the Constitution and when he
was governor of California instituted the toughest gun control laws in the
nation. In 1967 he banned private citizens from having conceal carry
permits. Therefore, it should come as no surprise he was there when the
noose was tightened around the necks of the gun owning public in this
country.

Society is a lot safer if everyone is packing.

I don't get harassed by vagrants here in Texas but did in California. People
here can pack em if they have em.

> A great many long-term post-ops are just now coming up for air. I feel
> sorry for a number of people who have been more out than others. You
> can't un-ring that bell! When the economy crashes and we are flooded by
> cheap labor, we will revert to the past level of discrimination.

You have not lived in Southern California or Texas.

This history to us.

It has been going on in thses states for most of 25 years if not longer.

There are no more middle class white people working in construction in ether
state.

But let us not forget...

the three fastest growing feilds are

Health Care

Law Enforcment

and

HoMo Land Security.

> Individuality will be the first casualty. The clout that a number of
> well-heeled TG/TS people have had of late will be first to go after the
> big bust later this year.

Good this mean what i think it does

No more James and COnway, that is the first good thing i have heard in 2
weeks.

> I don't think we really are a movement, yet, but community is a word
> that I have used with intrepedation because what unites us is not what
> we have done to our bodies, but what we believe in and what we stand
> for.

i don't know what you stand for but all i ever wanted was to live a life
that was meaningful and without having to live a lie.

The Problem is you guys sold out to the gays and the queers.

The Queers run things now there is no TG movement and their never will be
one. it's the queer movement Y'all lost your chance, people like me tried to
keep this from happening.

Anyone who is TG that has 2 working brain cells will get the hell out of
the Queer run TG community before it's too late.

I think that hard times are ahead and perhaps that is in the
> final analysis what will define us.
> The only people who treat us as a movement and take that seriously are
> the family values taliban.

Only because they are controlled and are too stupid to see that.

> We need to stop this self-promotion notion of education and start doing
> some solid community-building. Too many people take and not return. I
> respect someone's right to be 100% stealth, but I deplore the arrogance
> of thinking that passing will protect you. In a system like the one
> that is emerging, we will be victims of simple infomatics. Pervasive
> surveilence and loss of privacy will create greater challeneges to our
> successors. I hope that we can work to protect those who might make
> some bad choices with regard to their own safety.

Being stalth may or may not be possiable in this day and age.

What is still possiable is to be TG and coexist with the mainstream working
with them in your job and living in their community instead of some gay
ghetto.

For that you don't need to pass just be willing to be understanding of those
around you when they question who you are. In addition, when they do educate
then and be polite about it and DONT GET DEFENCIVE. you don't Need to PASS.
that is the kind of lazy people who have more money then brains, and
therefore think they are better then the rest of us.

I coexisted withpeople in the mainstreamt for 20 years before becomming
serious about my transition 6 years ago. in the early years while most
trannys were whining about bad everyone in the mainstream is i found ways to
make things easier on myself. and when i was too in the faces of those in
the minstream i owned my own blame and readjusted my attitude and behavior.

That seems to be too much for trannys these days.

They want to use the women's bathroom and do so standing up.

Now that is the way to make friends and inroads into main stream society.

> I am saddened by the decline of western civilization. I am not an
> elitist, I am a preservationist. I deplore the destruction of
> civilizations and cultures.Every language, culture and sovern has a
> right to exist. Right now, the cradle of civilization is being
> destroyed by depleted uranium munitions. Even the most stupid,
> flag-waving trokldites should understand that this will kill everybody.
> We are destroying this planet like it is a freakin race to the bottom.

this saddens me to the point i sometimes just start crying.

Even a Virius knows enough not to kill it's host.

Agent Smith in the first Matrix movie was wrong we humans, are not a virus
we are not that intelligent. It's hard to argue that we are not receiving
what we deserve.

We let this happen every one of us.

> We should understand this more than anybody else. We are in a unique
> position to grok the culture-clash. We have been in both restrooms.
> Our perspective gives us insight into what separates and alienates.
> Individualism is under attack. Our very existance is predicated by our
> own resistance to the system of standardization.

we are only 3 in every 1000

> We scare the hell out of EVERYBODY!!!

Not true The Queers are doing that for us.

Kick the Queers out of the community and things will be better.

> Yes there are a number of differences in this NG, but those nuances are
> mere subtleties and they are lost upon those who wish to destroy us.
> Our very existance is a threat and we will be targeted despite the fact
> that we are being used to bring about a tertiary post-human slave
> species. We are the proof of concept for what is to come, but
> ultimately we will be the compost for what is yet to come.

This is a little more paranoia then my 26 years of experience suggests is
necessary.

> I have to wonder if there is a common trait that unites all
> gender-variant people.

I haven't found it.

the only thing i see is Post-Transition females leaving the community as
fast as they can because of both their basic differences with the TG crowd
but also the TG community was subverted at the top by the Queers.

> WHY do we pose such a threat?

Because elements in the TG community are not using rational thought and they
are not tolerant of those who could be won over by education.

PROBLEM getting along in the mainstream.

REACTION hurt feelings because TG people early on in coming out are inept in
handling situations that come up in day-to-day life.

SOLUTION let the Queers tell us how marginalized we are, and tell us to
FIGHT BACK. Tell us to force our belief system on the mainstream. (That
Never Works) Take them to court and sue them. Yes that is a good way to make
friends.

Y'all got what Y'all deserve.

> We need to talk about this. We can't just defer to the professionals.
> They too can be flawed and they have made some very bad calls in the
> past.
>
> GIGO
>
> We need diversity and we need to expand. That is why we can't allow
> ourselves to be reduced and commoditized.
>
> Watch THX1138 then ask yourself, how far off are we?

seen it.

it's here.

> There was a scene where someone was watching a channel on TV that was
> showing a police officer clubbing a victim repeatably. Now we have
> several shows like "Cops" and shows like "Judge Judy" that condition
> people for total control.

i predict the Hme Land Security Show in mid 2007.

You can watch HoMo Land Security take charge, while you take your Psych Meds
which will make you a zomby of the state.

Brave New World.

The Trannies will have their needs met by the Ministry of Tolerance and
Diversity.

> Consumerism is the ideal engine for bringging about a totalitarian
> system. Nothing that does not serve the system will be allowed to
> exist.
>
> C'mon people, we need to get it together!
>
> Knock, knock neo.
>
> T.A.O.T.

yes we do but not as some kind of TG minority.

we need to return to mainstream society and work with others to bring about
justice for all.

we are too small to matter and if you can't see that May I please have some
of what you are smoking it has to be real good.

Sue

Sue

Jun 17, 2006, 10:48:14 AM6/17/06

>A little bit of truth and observation does not mitigate against the basic
>theme...
>
> The current "war on terror" has destroyed many basic freedoms and invaded
> privacy. However, I do not see this as an overall plot by a master group.
> It is simply the consequence of a powerful family (se "American Dynasty")
> who usurped an election or two and the reaction to 9/11. A plot? To gain
> the presidency and power, certainly.

the presidency is not the seat of power.
Industry is.

Beyond that, the various master classes
> from Iluminati to Trilateral and ZOG are so much puff. Some may have
> limited power to influence. So to do others.

the Trilateral Commision is a non player in recent history.

I think you are a few years out of touch with what is going on.

sue

pmb...@yahoo.com

Jun 17, 2006, 10:55:35 AM6/17/06
Texans know where the other states are located but Texas is so big they
think of us in the other 49 to be immigrents. they want us to learn
the Texmex launguage they use.

they atract some interesting people there my daughter moved ther 12
years ago. She soon learned the mindset of a Texan. i.e. I am right all
the time and I dont ever want to see you again. bye. I had to find my
grandchildren thru the internet.

I spoke to a friend , a well known lawyer about grandparent rights in
Texas, she told me she has 3 that she has never seen. I gave up.

P/B

Pangarune Corner

Jun 17, 2006, 3:56:27 PM6/17/06

"I think you are a few years out of touch with what is going on.

And you and yours are of course right on top of it! Know all that is going
on, according to the freak of the month or annual conspiracy digest. Well,
after all, I am only a slave to some international conspiracy, eh?

When do you leave for the backwoods? Just fantastic that you arte keping us
al informed but not teling us the real story. Only hints of the great
thousand year conspiracy. Good stuff.

Remind me never to go to Texas. It must be in the water.

W.

Pangarune Corner

Jun 17, 2006, 4:05:22 PM6/17/06
Al, Alex Jones. For a guy not in it for the money, he sure sells a lot of
trinkets to the natives.

Taken from his web site:
"Fascinated by symbolism and numerology, the globalists' favourite tactic is
to leave blueprints to their plans "hidden in plain view." From messages
delivered to the masses through the media and films to Time Warner's
all-seeing eye, we are repeatedly reminded by the illuminati themselves that
they are controlling us and are omnipresent. World leaders from Clinton to
Prince William have been photographed proudly flashing the sign of the
devil. Architecture around the globe is laid out to represent their occult
icons or structured based on occult numerology (like the pyramid Mitterand
had constructed at the Louvre, which is made of 666 pieces of gold glass).
The New World Order's symbolism is everywhere and there are globalist
fingerprints all over the September 11th attacks as well as the Madrid train
bombing.Below are just some of the examples of how the Global Overlords are
throwing their language and intent in our faces:"

"Sign of the devil "and al that. I suppose he does his radio show for free,
not being in it for the money and al that stuff? Funny. The books and videos
al have hefty prices. But no doubt that is needed to fight the Illuminati,
eh?

Ah well a bargain on the remaindered:

http://infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net/fodvdblsp.html
http://infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net/sesoilandgle.html

Not in it for the money? Bah! Gump and nonsense.
Let's not forget Bindenberg!

http://infowars.com/articles/nwo/alex_bilderberg_photos.htm

Need a date with a shrink? both of you had best get in soon!

W.
SEPTEMBER 11th

"Sue" <s...@where.org> wrote in message

Pangarune Corner

Jun 17, 2006, 4:18:34 PM6/17/06

"i wanted to see who was pulling the strings in the Tranny community"

Coulda told you that right from the start. I get funding direct from the
Bindenberg Group, Bailey Wing. Like tons of money monthly and fre trips
everywhere. You did not have to go undercover. So, after all that
investigation, you found who was pulling the strings, eh? The Iluminati.
Coulda told you that to!

"its not all one group, it is 3 or so groups with a common goal."

So there's like hope, eh? We can get one and then the other - as long as we
folow what you and TAOT say. Right on! Wow! Does that mean I have to return
my monthly pay from Bindenberg?

I am so glad to find someone with all the asnwers. Of course, you are not
rich because they are after you, right? Let me know when Lary King calls.

"let me have my say without your sticking your nose or other body part into
things."

Oh Please! Have your say. We really want to know! Like WOW! The Illuminati
and all tha tstuf, right here in PG, eh? Puling strings all over. Maybe the
guy next door is Priory of Zion, ya think?

"The People's Republic of California enjoys less freedom then most of the
rest of the United States. The Queers have taken over government and a NATZI
sympathizer is in the governor's office. Another actor in the governor's
office in California. Except this one is 50 IQ points below the last actor
that was in that office. For now, they won't have to amend the US
Continuation to allow foreign borne citizens to run for President
"

Yep. Lota queers in California. Bad thing, eh? Funny, I did not think so.
What's bad about queers? Please explain A People's Republic run by a Nazi?
Sems odd, really. I don't like Arny much but so?

> I'll leave that one alone. Let me just say that computers, airplanes, many
> medical break-throughs and more have been achieved by those stupid
> people. But then, I don't know about the superior ones like you two.

"there have been a few exceptions"

A few, eh? Wow! So even with al thsoe Nazis and deadheads, we get a few like
ariplanes and such. Wow! Now, what have you guys invented recently? Say in
the last century - inventions of the Illuminati? What have you two
invented? I am prepared to be all amazed.

W.

Jennifer Usher

Jun 17, 2006, 4:27:06 PM6/17/06
theart...@gmail.com wrote:

> TGs have managed to fly below the radar on a great many matters. Case
> in point, our bathroom situation. Once the straight population learns
> of our situation, we will likely end up with a 3rd restroom.

Worse, some TG activists are working towards that. More than one group is
pushing for "gender neutral" bathrooms. While I support the idea of single
units for those who need them, like people who require the assistance of a
spouse because of disability or for parents with young children who are
getting a bit old to go into the "wrong" bathroom, but who are not old
enough to go alone, linking this to "transgender" people is only going to
result in rules that require transgender people, and at least pre-opt
transsexuals, to use them.

--
Jennifer Usher

Jennifer Usher

Jun 17, 2006, 4:28:53 PM6/17/06
Pangarune Corner wrote:

> Oh dear! NWO and Opius Dei, Trilateral Commission and the infamous Bailey
> Ultra-Right Militia. ZOG uber allies!
>
> Slavery and the penitentiary system! Yeah! Get those cons pickin' cotton!
>
> A bunch of whacko nut cases. Make up lizard people (David Ikie) and some
> actually will buy the books and videos and BELIEVE!
>
> InfoWars is yet another money grab by some clown. Oh well, there is at
> least one born every minute.
>
> You two goin' ta start yer own militia or join some of the good ole boys
> in Idaho? TAOT strikes again as a fruitcake nut job.

Once again, Billy Boy goes off on a tangent. Nothing said remotely
justifies this bizarre rant. Nothing was remotely said about Bailey, and
yet Billy Boy jumps to that conclusion. What a buffoon.

--
Jennifer Usher

Jennifer Usher

Jun 17, 2006, 4:34:01 PM6/17/06
Pangarune Corner wrote:

>> Why do you think So many formerly TG and TS folk have stopped identifying
>> as such. Some of us saw through this back in the mid 80's.
>
> Interesting.
>
> Did you not start one or two groups for TS/TG in a west coast city? Serve
> as a director and oficer. Speak out on behalf of teh TS/TG community?
>
> Such being the case, how can you claim to have seen through "this" in the
> mid 80s?

Well, clearly Billy Boy has now accepted that Sue has seen him for what he
really is.

> Aside from being overly offensive to both, which one group are you
> proposing as the pulers of strings? Opius Dei, the Trilateral Comision,
> the Iluminati, the Freemasons, ZOG, or a million others (I favour lizard
> people and the
> Grove). And, if this group is so all powerful, how do you even know about
> it and why are you not dead? Better be sure. Turn of your computer, pack
> your bags, and head to the hills of Idaho. We'l let you know when it is
> safe to return, honest.

Personally, I wonder why Billy Boy is creating such outrageous straw
arguments. He actually seems rather scared of what is being said here.

> Hm. Deep. All puppets dancing on a string. Explains everything, doesn't
> it? Got an answer for al of it, doncha?

Or is he just attacking for the sake of attacking...

> No! Honest! If you know all the answers please kep it to yourself! I was
> not crying. I was laughing!

It's hard to tell....

> Ah ha! You want to sell me a book, Video or DVD! Only when my Ickie
> subscription runs out!

What is not hard to tell is that Billy Boy is an idiot.

> Only in Texas. The rest of us know geography.

Billy Boy knows what country he is banned from.

> I'll leave that one alone. Let me just say that computers, airplanes, many
> medical break-throughs and more have been achieved by those stupid
> people. But then, I don't know about the superior ones like you two.

Another idiot post from the man who would be welfare queen.

--
Jennifer Usher

Sue

Jun 17, 2006, 4:36:45 PM6/17/06

> "Sue" <s...@where.org> wrote in message
>
> "I think you are a few years out of touch with what is going on.
>
> And you and yours are of course right on top of it! Know all that is
> going on, according to the freak of the month or annual conspiracy digest.
> Well, after all, I am only a slave to some international conspiracy, eh?
>
> When do you leave for the backwoods? Just fantastic that you arte keping
> us al informed but not teling us the real story. Only hints of the great
> thousand year conspiracy. Good stuff.

Oh, please...

Be careful next time of what I posted and what TAOT has posted.

You mixed them up again.

Thousand Year Conspiracy.... Talk to The Art Of Truth About that.

Rather there is a conspiracy that spans a thousand years or not is my
concern.

What has happened in the last 245 years is in my radar.

I have more immediate things that concern me.

> Remind me never to go to Texas. It must be in the water.

> W.

They wouldn't have you.

The minuet you tried to tell the Transsexuals what to do you would be
extradited to Thailand to stand trial for what you have posted to this group
long ago.

You never explained how you ended up in jail. Just you ended there because
of something your employer did. How could you not know?

How could you not weigh the risks?

You work for a multinational cooperation and don't look out for your own
safety?

Even a Small Time Dope Dealer knows better.

Enough on that for now............

You know Your not stupid.

How did this happen???????

Sue

Jun 17, 2006, 4:38:30 PM6/17/06
Okay why not listen to his show before you pass judgment?

Or do you believe you have all the answers.

Sue

Jun 17, 2006, 4:42:25 PM6/17/06
Oh Please.

don't bother.

You have never been involved in any TG/TS groups.
You don't have any idea about the dynamics in such groups.

You were kicked out of Zenith in very shnort order.
for your attitude.

all old news.

Sue

Jun 17, 2006, 4:44:15 PM6/17/06
Boredom exacts a heavy Price.

theart...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2006, 4:48:47 PM6/17/06
Anybody smart enough to know about Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission,
et. al., yet misguided enough to contort themself into a toxic sophism
just shows what being a hypocrite is all about.

Perhaps Willow has learned to love bigbro. Spent some time in room 101?

Yes, Willow is the poster child for stockholm syndrome!

See what happens when a wheeler-dealer gets busted? How can one deny
such evil exists when they have been broken and turned into Willow
Arune!!!

Proof of your worst-case of mind-controlled slave;-)

A sychophant for the NWO. Now THAT is something willo can take to the
bank. How do you carry all of that water for a paltry welfare check?

Doing pro-bono for the committee of 300?

Willow, you are so misguided. You will do anything to disagree. I
won't.

THAT is the difference between you and I.

I think, therefore I am dangerous.

T.A.O.T.

Sue

Jun 17, 2006, 5:01:20 PM6/17/06

> Anybody smart enough to know about Bilderberg, Trilateral Commission,
> et. al., yet misguided enough to contort themself into a toxic sophism
> just shows what being a hypocrite is all about.
>
> Perhaps Willow has learned to love bigbro. Spent some time in room 101?

Most Canadians Love Big Brother.

Take a good look at their government and the warped relationship Private
industry has with it.

You can't expect anything different they are Subjects of The Crown.

> Yes, Willow is the poster child for stockholm syndrome!

i haven't studied that therefore i don't know for sure.

> See what happens when a wheeler-dealer gets busted? How can one deny
> such evil exists when they have been broken and turned into Willow
> Arune!!!
>
> Proof of your worst-case of mind-controlled slave;-)

the thought has crossed my mind.

> A sychophant for the NWO. Now THAT is something willo can take to the
> bank. How do you carry all of that water for a paltry welfare check?
>
> Doing pro-bono for the committee of 300?
>

> Willow, you are so misguided. You will do anything to disagree. I
> won't.

Sadly this is true.
I never understand why people disagree for the heck of it.
where do one's true beliefs come in.

Jennifer Usher

Jun 17, 2006, 5:22:09 PM6/17/06
theart...@gmail.com wrote:

> Yes.
>
> Stupid sheeple.
>
> They mistake any action, even the wrong action as being better than no
> action at all!

This is true. I see a lot of people who blindly support even them most
absurd proposals from "activists." They don't think about whether or not
it has a chance of actually happening.

--
Jennifer Usher

Jennifer Usher

Jun 17, 2006, 5:32:06 PM6/17/06
Sue wrote:

> You haven't seen California Public Schools lately have you.
> In California they feel when teaching history that it is important to tell
> the students the sexual orintation of the people in history they are
> talking about.
> The People's Republic of California enjoys less freedom then most of the
> rest of the United States. The Queers have taken over government and a
> NATZI
> sympathizer is in the governor's office. Another actor in the governor's
> office in California. Except this one is 50 IQ points below the last actor
> that was in that office. For now, they won't have to amend the US
> Continuation to allow foreign borne citizens to run for President.

California is an interesting study. Yes, we have had an attempt to
introduce a rather silly law. It started out as a law to forbid attacking
LGBT in textbooks, and then that silliness was added.

And yes, we have Arnold, though locally we voted against him. He is not
doing so well in his quest to get another term though.

No California is a very large state. More conservative in some places, very
liberal in others. I find it interesting that the same state that elected
Ronald Reagan governor could also elect Jerry Brown. Go figure.

--
Jennifer Usher

Jennifer Usher

Jun 17, 2006, 5:34:03 PM6/17/06
Sue wrote:

> Oh Please.
>
> don't bother.
>
> You have never been involved in any TG/TS groups.
> You don't have any idea about the dynamics in such groups.

Is that surprising? He is certainly not a transsexual, and he is
transgender only because the definition is so wide as to be meaningless.

> You were kicked out of Zenith in very shnort order.
> for your attitude.
>
> all old news.

Yet another group that he was kicked out of? One wonders, are there any who
haven't booted him?

--
Jennifer Usher

Jennifer Usher

Jun 17, 2006, 6:19:19 PM6/17/06
Sue wrote:

>> Remind me never to go to Texas. It must be in the water.
>

> The minuet you tried to tell the Transsexuals what to do you would be
> extradited to Thailand to stand trial for what you have posted to this
> group long ago.

Actually, from what has been said before, he is not allowed into the United
States. At least that is what he implied back earlier this year.

> You never explained how you ended up in jail. Just you ended there because
> of something your employer did. How could you not know?
>
> How could you not weigh the risks?
>
> You work for a multinational cooperation and don't look out for your own
> safety?
>
> Even a Small Time Dope Dealer knows better.
>
> Enough on that for now............
>
> You know Your not stupid.
>
> How did this happen???????

That is simple. He got greedy, and he got stupid. It happens all the time.

--
Jennifer Usher

Sue

Jun 17, 2006, 7:07:27 PM6/17/06

"Jennifer Usher" <jenni...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Sue wrote:
>
>> Oh Please.
>>
>> don't bother.
>>
>> You have never been involved in any TG/TS groups.
>> You don't have any idea about the dynamics in such groups.
>
> Is that surprising? He is certainly not a transsexual, and he is
> transgender only because the definition is so wide as to be meaningless.

Well neither am I.
I don't identify as TS.
I am just another member of the female half of the human race.

Sue

Jun 17, 2006, 7:26:16 PM6/17/06

> Sue wrote:
>
>> You haven't seen California Public Schools lately have you.
>> In California they feel when teaching history that it is important to
>> tell
>> the students the sexual orintation of the people in history they are
>> talking about.
>> The People's Republic of California enjoys less freedom then most of the
>> rest of the United States. The Queers have taken over government and a
>> NATZI
>> sympathizer is in the governor's office. Another actor in the governor's
>> office in California. Except this one is 50 IQ points below the last
>> actor
>> that was in that office. For now, they won't have to amend the US
>> Continuation to allow foreign borne citizens to run for President.
>
> California is an interesting study. Yes, we have had an attempt to
> introduce a rather silly law. It started out as a law to forbid attacking
> LGBT in textbooks, and then that silliness was added.

i was borne and raised in SanDiego.
I spent 45 years of my nearly 41 living there.
before going back to college i lived in Central Oregeon for a few years. on
3 different ocasions.

> And yes, we have Arnold, though locally we voted against him. He is not
> doing so well in his quest to get another term though.

He has put an end to his political career.
besides he has a somewhatr checkered past.

> No California is a very large state. More conservative in some places,
> very
> liberal in others. I find it interesting that the same state that elected
> Ronald Reagan governor could also elect Jerry Brown. Go figure.

I know.
I have been to SF several times it is without question the mose liberal city
in the United States. Sacrimento is a nice place to live, not so liveral Hot
like here in the Summer time.
LA is not likable, to much crime for a state where carrying a canceled
firearm is against the law. The criminals have all the guns the average
person can't defend himself or herself with anything except pepper spray.

San Diego is nice except it's getting all queered out.

Anybody over 5'8" is considered to be trans unless they have hips as wide as
a dump truck. Thankfully, i don't have that problem being i am only 5'6".

Before it got all queered out SanDiego was a TG/TS friendly city. Even back
as far as 1980 when i first came out. That was about the time the cops
stopped crashing Gay Bars in Hillcrest.

I know I sound like some kind of bigot. When I make reference to those
misguided fools who identify as queer. Bit it's true, they have ruined any
hope of the TG/TS community peacefully coexisting with the mainstream.

Like I said before I don't identify as Trans Anything anymore. I want no
part of those people except to get to as many new transitioners as possible
and talk them out of being involved in the community.

Transitioning Females do not need the TG/TS communities for anything.

Two of the Three gender therapists who are in private practice in SanDiego
reckoned not becoming involved in the community it is healthy for transition
into the mainstream community.

Sue

> --
> Jennifer Usher

Jennifer Usher

Jun 17, 2006, 7:26:21 PM6/17/06
Sue wrote:

> Well neither am I.
> I don't identify as TS.
> I am just another member of the female half of the human race.

That, however, is not the case with Arune. He can't even make it to
transsexual, let alone woman. I understand where you are coming from, and
that really makes me wonder why you ever defended Arune. He despises
anyone who is remotely successful at transition.

--
Jennifer Usher

Jennifer Usher

Jun 17, 2006, 9:29:49 PM6/17/06
Sue wrote:

> i was borne and raised in SanDiego.
> I spent 45 years of my nearly 41 living there.
> before going back to college i lived in Central Oregeon for a few years.
> on 3 different ocasions.

Wow, that is quite an accomplishment. You lived there four years longer
than you've been alive? <G>

> He has put an end to his political career.
> besides he has a somewhatr checkered past.

I agree. I will be glad to see him go back to making movies.

> I know.
> I have been to SF several times it is without question the mose liberal
> city in the United States. Sacrimento is a nice place to live, not so
> liveral Hot like here in the Summer time.

I like it here. It is pretty liberal, a bit too much at times. I thought it
quite nasty that they voted not to bring the Iowa here because it would be
a "monument to war." I would prefer to think of it as honoring those who
fought and died in World War II."

> LA is not likable, to much crime for a state where carrying a canceled
> firearm is against the law. The criminals have all the guns the average
> person can't defend himself or herself with anything except pepper spray.

I cannot imagine living in LA. It is too big. Way too big. Granted, I
haven't seen much of it. I was there on business last year, and got to
spend an afternoon visiting Hollywood. Unfortunately, after 5:00 it sort
of shuts down.

> San Diego is nice except it's getting all queered out.
>
> Anybody over 5'8" is considered to be trans unless they have hips as wide
> as a dump truck. Thankfully, i don't have that problem being i am only
> 5'6".

That is what I used to hear about San Francisco, but I have found it to not
be true.

> Before it got all queered out SanDiego was a TG/TS friendly city. Even
> back as far as 1980 when i first came out. That was about the time the
> cops stopped crashing Gay Bars in Hillcrest.

San Francisco is a pretty decent place, but it is still hard for those who
cannot, or will not, pass. On the other hand, they can easily get medical
care, such as hormones, for free.

> I know I sound like some kind of bigot. When I make reference to those
> misguided fools who identify as queer. Bit it's true, they have ruined any
> hope of the TG/TS community peacefully coexisting with the mainstream.

Personally, that is not a major issue for me. Unlike some, I did not go
through all of this to be TS. I did it to become a woman. I don't care
how good things are, I would never really want to be that out. I find that
people are a lot more accepting if you act like a woman from the first. I
don't wear my status on a t-shirt like some. And I am lucky in that I am
quite credible as a woman.

> Like I said before I don't identify as Trans Anything anymore. I want no
> part of those people except to get to as many new transitioners as
> possible and talk them out of being involved in the community.

My work brings me into contact with the community, but I see it as simply
working with people in need. I don't have to be a former sex worker to
relate to sex workers, I don't have to be a former drug addict to work with
drug addicts, and I don't have to be a part of the "community" to help
transgender people. In the past, many didn't even know my status. That
has changed a bit since my surgery, since it has made me a bit more of a
celebrity than I might wish.

> Transitioning Females do not need the TG/TS communities for anything.
>
> Two of the Three gender therapists who are in private practice in SanDiego
> reckoned not becoming involved in the community it is healthy for
> transition into the mainstream community.

I think things were better when that was the more common advice. When I
leave work, I generally leave the "community" behind. I learned that from
my former boss.

--
Jennifer Usher

Pangarune Corner

Jun 17, 2006, 10:10:58 PM6/17/06
It is easy to mix up nuts. Those who can them do it al the time...

245 years, eh? Damn the French. Without them, the USA would have died a
short death. Nasty French fleet and soldiers. Even worse, Napoleon knew
nothing about real estate!

The greatest American hero was Aaron Burr.

You do not even have the Thai story straight. Back on drugs, are we?

> Even a Small Time Dope Dealer knows better.

Yes, you most certainly would know about that!

W.

"Sue" <s...@where.org> wrote in message

Pangarune Corner

Jun 17, 2006, 10:11:35 PM6/17/06
Thankfully, he is not broadcast here.

W.

"Sue" <s...@where.org> wrote in message

Pangarune Corner

Jun 17, 2006, 10:12:38 PM6/17/06
Wrong again. To get kicked out, one has to join - and I never did.

W.

"Sue" <s...@where.org> wrote in message

Sue

Jun 17, 2006, 10:12:48 PM6/17/06

> Sue wrote:
>

>> i was borne and raised in SanDiego.
>> I spent 45 years of my nearly 41 living there.
>> before going back to college i lived in Central Oregeon for a few years.
>> on 3 different ocasions.
>
> Wow, that is quite an accomplishment. You lived there four years longer
> than you've been alive? <G>

Wrong.
I was borne in 1955

I suppose the folks at TS roadmap

can't do math very will.

More misinformation from a Professional transsexual.

James and Conway are worthless.

>> He has put an end to his political career.
>> besides he has a somewhatr checkered past.
>
> I agree. I will be glad to see him go back to making movies.
>
>> I know.
>> I have been to SF several times it is without question the mose liberal
>> city in the United States. Sacrimento is a nice place to live, not so
>> liveral Hot like here in the Summer time.
>
> I like it here. It is pretty liberal, a bit too much at times. I thought
> it
> quite nasty that they voted not to bring the Iowa here because it would be
> a "monument to war." I would prefer to think of it as honoring those who
> fought and died in World War II."

That is SF for ya.

I use to listen to Talk Radio out of there on KGO back in the days before
Rush.

didn't need the internet i had a radio receiver and a rather large antenna.

it has always been like that even back in the hippy days.

Some things never change i guess.

>> LA is not likable, to much crime for a state where carrying a canceled
>> firearm is against the law. The criminals have all the guns the average
>> person can't defend himself or herself with anything except pepper spray.
>
> I cannot imagine living in LA. It is too big. Way too big. Granted, I
> haven't seen much of it. I was there on business last year, and got to
> spend an afternoon visiting Hollywood. Unfortunately, after 5:00 it sort
> of shuts down.

I suppose that depends on what you want to do.
i use to visit my ex brother in law and we always found plenty to do.

>> San Diego is nice except it's getting all queered out.
>>
>> Anybody over 5'8" is considered to be trans unless they have hips as wide
>> as a dump truck. Thankfully, i don't have that problem being i am only
>> 5'6".
>
> That is what I used to hear about San Francisco, but I have found it to
> not
> be true.
>
>> Before it got all queered out SanDiego was a TG/TS friendly city. Even
>> back as far as 1980 when i first came out. That was about the time the
>> cops stopped crashing Gay Bars in Hillcrest.
>
> San Francisco is a pretty decent place, but it is still hard for those who
> cannot, or will not, pass. On the other hand, they can easily get medical
> care, such as hormones, for free.

In SanDiego, you can get hormones if you are low income. the doctor's visit
is nearly free and the hormones are cheap if you have them compounded at the
teaching pharmacy.

i still get my estradiol compounded from there.

In 2000 there began some progress towards improving the medical and mental
health care there for TG/TS folk and the like.

This was back when I believed the TG/TS community could have a positive
effect on their condition and on the mainstream at large. Then the Queer
elements started to show up. All interest in quietly changing things went
out the window. Me and a few others were pushed out of or made to quit (as
in my case) and the queer element took over.

Their objectives were making as much noise as possible and discrediting
anybody who stood in their way. The last project I was involved in was the
Needs Assessment a few of us worked on it for the better part of 4 years and
obtained grant money to deploy it. with that we set up a project that would
help transfolk by directing them to resources that could help them. Nothing
more has been done.

>> I know I sound like some kind of bigot. When I make reference to those
>> misguided fools who identify as queer. Bit it's true, they have ruined
>> any
>> hope of the TG/TS community peacefully coexisting with the mainstream.
>
> Personally, that is not a major issue for me. Unlike some, I did not go
> through all of this to be TS. I did it to become a woman. I don't care
> how good things are, I would never really want to be that out. I find
> that
> people are a lot more accepting if you act like a woman from the first. I
> don't wear my status on a t-shirt like some. And I am lucky in that I am
> quite credible as a woman.

You Got It.

>> Like I said before I don't identify as Trans Anything anymore. I want no
>> part of those people except to get to as many new transitioners as
>> possible and talk them out of being involved in the community.
>
> My work brings me into contact with the community, but I see it as simply
> working with people in need. I don't have to be a former sex worker to
> relate to sex workers, I don't have to be a former drug addict to work
> with
> drug addicts, and I don't have to be a part of the "community" to help
> transgender people. In the past, many didn't even know my status. That
> has changed a bit since my surgery, since it has made me a bit more of a
> celebrity than I might wish.

I understand that is why when the chance came to leave i did.
Melissa and I are going back to SanDiego in a couple of years, depending on
how long it takes to meet our goals.

>> Transitioning Females do not need the TG/TS communities for anything.
>>
>> Two of the Three gender therapists who are in private practice in
>> SanDiego
>> reckoned not becoming involved in the community it is healthy for
>> transition into the mainstream community.
>
> I think things were better when that was the more common advice. When I
> leave work, I generally leave the "community" behind. I learned that from
> my former boss.

My situation is just the opposite.

When i go to work there we do our job, once and a while we get someone who
remarks on us being female and wonders if we can do the job. most all wonder
is gone in less then five minutes. I come home get on the computer. I
moderate a couple of groups having to do with transition related discussion.
I get involved in politics on other groups. a few of the Queer Left Wing
nuts attack me instead of the issues I present. (Typical). And I get usually
2 or so emails of support from people who are starting to wake up.

I still hold a board position on the Neutral Board and I write for the
newsletter.

My life is good these days. San Antonio is somewhere around the 20th largest
city in the country. Just big enough to be comfortable and small enough for
your neighbors to say hi, if any of them know or suspect of my past they don't
care. That is the way I like it.

Take Care

Sue

Sue

Jun 17, 2006, 10:18:01 PM6/17/06

www.gcnlive.com

look at the program sked...
he is on and can be listened to on the internet.
at 9 am your time.

or look at the WWCR program guide if you have a short wave radio.
you know like the little one i brought with me when i came to stay for a
couple of days.

"Pangarune Corner" <pang...@shaw.ca> wrote in message

Sue

Jun 17, 2006, 10:18:42 PM6/17/06

> Wrong again. To get kicked out, one has to join - and I never did.
>
> W.

That is not what you told me when i was visiting you.

Pangarune Corner

Jun 17, 2006, 10:23:21 PM6/17/06
Ah shucks. You don't have to be smart to know about those groups. You merely
have to read the daily dossiers.

Stockholm syndrome? Not likely. And hey, if you were paid what the NWO pays
me you would not complain at all. Now, I shall have to write you and Sue up
for my next report on the TS Menace, but don't worry. We will just watch
you. You see, I am the agent-in-charge of the TS/TG surveillance squad for
the NWO. They needed someone to go deep undercover, ya know. Now for
heaven's sake, don't tell your radio guy - the one who makes no money from
his talk show and books, DVDs etc. He might blow my cover.

After all, why would an intelligent person like me hang around with this NG
full of losers. Gathering information for the NEO, of course, on the Great
Trannie threat. Your names are all on a list and comes Der Tag we get rid
of the lot. Gosh! Have you not yet figured out that Thailand was part of a
gun running scheme?

In your case, thinking might be to far a stretch.

W.

Pangarune Corner

Jun 17, 2006, 10:24:16 PM6/17/06
Water - and other things - seek their own level.

Jennifer Usher

Jun 17, 2006, 10:37:23 PM6/17/06
Sue wrote:

> "Pangarune Corner" <pang...@shaw.ca> wrote in message
>> Wrong again. To get kicked out, one has to join - and I never did.
>

> That is not what you told me when i was visiting you.

Don't sweat it, he has trouble with the truth...

--
Jennifer Usher

Jennifer Usher

Jun 17, 2006, 10:55:46 PM6/17/06
Sue wrote:

>>> i was borne and raised in SanDiego.
>>> I spent 45 years of my nearly 41 living there.
>>> before going back to college i lived in Central Oregeon for a few years.
>>> on 3 different ocasions.
>>
>> Wow, that is quite an accomplishment. You lived there four years longer
>> than you've been alive? <G>
>>
> Wrong.
> I was borne in 1955
>
> I suppose the folks at TS roadmap
>
> can't do math very will.
>
> More misinformation from a Professional transsexual.
>
> James and Conway are worthless.

What does that have to do with Andrea or Lynn? And they do a lot for the
community. Not perfect, but who is? Anyway, go back and read what you
wrote...obviously you meant that you live 45 of your 51 years in San Diego,
but that is not quite what you wrote.

> That is SF for ya.

It is kind of silly, byou yeah...

> I use to listen to Talk Radio out of there on KGO back in the days before
> Rush.
>
> didn't need the internet i had a radio receiver and a rather large
> antenna.
>
> it has always been like that even back in the hippy days.
>
> Some things never change i guess.

It is not necessarily that simple, but overall, this is a liberal city.

> I suppose that depends on what you want to do.
> i use to visit my ex brother in law and we always found plenty to do.

Oh, there is lots to do...just none of it stuff I wanted to do. I did have
a nice dinner at Hollywood and Vine, and saw the Kodak theater, and
Grumman's Chinese, which was having a premiere that night.

> In SanDiego, you can get hormones if you are low income. the doctor's
> visit is nearly free and the hormones are cheap if you have them
> compounded at the teaching pharmacy.

They are free for low income here.

> i still get my estradiol compounded from there.

I just take the generic stuff, though I may switch to the patch when I need
a refill.

> In 2000 there began some progress towards improving the medical and mental
> health care there for TG/TS folk and the like.
>
> This was back when I believed the TG/TS community could have a positive
> effect on their condition and on the mainstream at large. Then the Queer
> elements started to show up. All interest in quietly changing things went
> out the window. Me and a few others were pushed out of or made to quit (as
> in my case) and the queer element took over.

Most of the progress here has been through quiet efforts. The more queer
elements have not had much effect on progress. They can be rather public
though. I think a lot of people are sophisticated enough to know the
difference.

> Their objectives were making as much noise as possible and discrediting
> anybody who stood in their way. The last project I was involved in was the
> Needs Assessment a few of us worked on it for the better part of 4 years
> and obtained grant money to deploy it. with that we set up a project that
> would help transfolk by directing them to resources that could help them.
> Nothing more has been done.

We get some of that here. But they don't seem to have much effect.

> You Got It.

Thank you.

> I understand that is why when the chance came to leave i did.
> Melissa and I are going back to SanDiego in a couple of years, depending
> on how long it takes to meet our goals.

I am working on that.

> My situation is just the opposite.
>
> When i go to work there we do our job, once and a while we get someone who
> remarks on us being female and wonders if we can do the job. most all
> wonder is gone in less then five minutes. I come home get on the computer.
> I moderate a couple of groups having to do with transition related
> discussion. I get involved in politics on other groups. a few of the Queer
> Left Wing nuts attack me instead of the issues I present. (Typical). And I
> get usually 2 or so emails of support from people who are starting to wake
> up.

I do a bit of email, and read and post here, but that is just a diversion.

> I still hold a board position on the Neutral Board and I write for the
> newsletter.
>
> My life is good these days. San Antonio is somewhere around the 20th
> largest city in the country. Just big enough to be comfortable and small
> enough for your neighbors to say hi, if any of them know or suspect of my
> past they don't care. That is the way I like it.

Yes, it used to be something of a Mecca for those looking to transition.
There was a major clinic there. A friend of mine, an FTM, had his surgery
there. And I believe that might be where Canary Conn wound up, at least
for a while.

San Francisco is strange. It has a larger population, but the City is not
that big physically. I see a lot of the same people day after day. You
get to know people you pass on the street. It can have a small town feel
as well as a feeling like a major city. I kind of like that.

--
Jennifer Usher

Jennifer Usher

Jun 17, 2006, 10:57:06 PM6/17/06
Pangarune Corner wrote:

> Water - and other things - seek their own level.

That would explain why Billy Boy keeps bobbing around at the bottom.

--
Jennifer Usher

Sue

Jun 17, 2006, 11:28:41 PM6/17/06

>>> Wow, that is quite an accomplishment. You lived there four years longer
>>> than you've been alive? <G>
>>>
>> Wrong.
>> I was borne in 1955
>>
>> I suppose the folks at TS roadmap
>>
>> can't do math very will.
>>
>> More misinformation from a Professional transsexual.
>>
>> James and Conway are worthless.
>
> What does that have to do with Andrea or Lynn? And they do a lot for the
> community. Not perfect, but who is? Anyway, go back and read what you
> wrote...obviously you meant that you live 45 of your 51 years in San
> Diego,
> but that is not quite what you wrote.

There is a page of misinformation dedicatted to me on TS Roadmap.

>> That is SF for ya.
>
> It is kind of silly, byou yeah...
>
>> I use to listen to Talk Radio out of there on KGO back in the days before
>> Rush.
>>
>> didn't need the internet i had a radio receiver and a rather large
>> antenna.
>>
>> it has always been like that even back in the hippy days.
>>
>> Some things never change i guess.
>
> It is not necessarily that simple, but overall, this is a liberal city.
>
>> I suppose that depends on what you want to do.
>> i use to visit my ex brother in law and we always found plenty to do.
>
> Oh, there is lots to do...just none of it stuff I wanted to do. I did
> have
> a nice dinner at Hollywood and Vine, and saw the Kodak theater, and
> Grumman's Chinese, which was having a premiere that night.

i was wondering i didn't have any trouble finding things to do there.

>> In SanDiego, you can get hormones if you are low income. the doctor's
>> visit is nearly free and the hormones are cheap if you have them
>> compounded at the teaching pharmacy.
>
> They are free for low income here.

Thats good

>> i still get my estradiol compounded from there.
>
> I just take the generic stuff, though I may switch to the patch when I
> need
> a refill.

I have been on injectable EV for nearly 5 years it works well and is no
trouble.
i prefer the injectables that way i don't forget to take my meds.

>> In 2000 there began some progress towards improving the medical and
>> mental
>> health care there for TG/TS folk and the like.
>>
>> This was back when I believed the TG/TS community could have a positive
>> effect on their condition and on the mainstream at large. Then the Queer
>> elements started to show up. All interest in quietly changing things went
>> out the window. Me and a few others were pushed out of or made to quit
>> (as
>> in my case) and the queer element took over.
>
> Most of the progress here has been through quiet efforts. The more queer
> elements have not had much effect on progress. They can be rather public
> though. I think a lot of people are sophisticated enough to know the
> difference.

The problem with SanDiego is there are only a few do'ers.

and quite a few who are critics.

most of the do'ers have thrown in the towel and moved on.

>> Their objectives were making as much noise as possible and discrediting
>> anybody who stood in their way. The last project I was involved in was
>> the
>> Needs Assessment a few of us worked on it for the better part of 4 years
>> and obtained grant money to deploy it. with that we set up a project that
>> would help transfolk by directing them to resources that could help them.
>> Nothing more has been done.
>
> We get some of that here. But they don't seem to have much effect.

Good

Pangarune Corner

Jun 18, 2006, 12:32:49 AM6/18/06
From his web site, I would rather listen to just about anything else. I'll
stick with CBC, thanks very much. Still les would I actually buy a device to
listen to such nonsense.

His web site does enough. If I wanted to listen to that sort of nut case, I
can always ask to visit the psych ward.

W.

"Sue" <s...@where.org> wrote in message

Pangarune Corner

Jun 18, 2006, 12:34:19 AM6/18/06
Ever think you may be mistaken? For the record, I was never a member. I did
go to some meetings as a guest of Danielle.

W.

"Sue" <s...@where.org> wrote in message

Jennifer Usher

Jun 18, 2006, 12:43:36 AM6/18/06
Pangarune Corner wrote:

> Ever think you may be mistaken? For the record, I was never a member. I

Given his record, I would say that Billy Boy is lying.

--
Jennifer Usher

Sue

Jun 18, 2006, 9:27:33 AM6/18/06
i see
Like your news pre digested.

"Pangarune Corner" <pang...@shaw.ca> wrote in message

Sue

Jun 18, 2006, 9:30:15 AM6/18/06

> Ever think you may be mistaken? For the record, I was never a member. I
> did go to some meetings as a guest of Danielle.

as you discrived things to me you were a member.
if i am mistaken my conclusion was based on your story.

Lawyers are like that though.
an air of athority about them.

Sue..

Pangarune Corner

Jun 18, 2006, 9:49:46 AM6/18/06
My story perhaps as misunderstood by you.

W.

P.S. There seems to be a lot of that going around these days.

"Sue" <s...@where.org> wrote in message

Sue

Jun 18, 2006, 11:22:31 AM6/18/06

> My story perhaps as misunderstood by you.

Yah, Okay, Sure, anything, You Like........

Jennifer Usher

Jun 18, 2006, 12:21:02 PM6/18/06
Sue wrote:

> There is a page of misinformation dedicatted to me on TS Roadmap.

Yes, I just saw it. I'm curious...if you identify as a woman, rather than
transesxual or transgender, why would would you ever support Michael
Bailey. His entire purpose is to say you are NOT a woman, but are a man
with a sexual perversion.

And for the record, the Autogynephilia mailing list disappeared because
Billy Boy got kicked off of Yahoo for violating their terms of service. It
went because he was the moderator, not because anyone targeted it. He
started a group that specifically targeted Andrea James, and that is why he
got kicked off. Autogynephilia Support was just collateral damage.

> i was wondering i didn't have any trouble finding things to do there.

A lot of the tourist stuff around Hollywood and Vine closes at 5:00 p.m.
Apparently after dark, it is inhabited more by prostitutes. I made the
mistake of walking back from Highland to Hollywood and Vine. And then I
had a long wait for a bus back to my hotel.

> Thats good

Yes, it is. In fact, medical care is free for people who can't pay. Much
better than some places.

> I have been on injectable EV for nearly 5 years it works well and is no
> trouble.
> i prefer the injectables that way i don't forget to take my meds.

I was on injections and pills when I first started out.

> The problem with SanDiego is there are only a few do'ers.

I can imagine.

> and quite a few who are critics.

Not surprising.

> most of the do'ers have thrown in the towel and moved on.

That's sad, but it happewns.

> Good

They mostly irritate the rest of us.

--
Jennifer Usher

Jennifer Usher

Jun 18, 2006, 12:22:08 PM6/18/06
Sue wrote:

> as you discrived things to me you were a member.
> if i am mistaken my conclusion was based on your story.
>
> Lawyers are like that though.
> an air of athority about them.

It is far more likely that he is simply lying. It wouldn't be the first
time he has edited his past.

--
Jennifer Usher

Jennifer Usher

Jun 18, 2006, 12:23:01 PM6/18/06
Pangarune Corner wrote:

> My story perhaps as misunderstood by you.
>
> W.
>
> P.S. There seems to be a lot of that going around these days.

Nobody has misunderstood. Billy Boy is simply trying to edit his past.

--
Jennifer Usher

Sue

Jun 18, 2006, 12:37:04 PM6/18/06

"Jennifer Usher" <jenni...@gmail.com> wrote in message
I give people the bennifit of the doubt unless i have proof otherwise.
Take Care

Sue

> Jennifer Usher

Sue

Jun 18, 2006, 1:16:23 PM6/18/06

> Sue wrote:
>
>> There is a page of misinformation dedicatted to me on TS Roadmap.
>
> Yes, I just saw it. I'm curious...if you identify as a woman, rather than
> transesxual or transgender, why would would you ever support Michael
> Bailey.

I never did. I supported the discussion of any and all theories regarding
all sex and gender Phenomena. What the theory's detractors don't understand
is one is going to debunk a theory you must give it a fair hearing. This is
the only to add credibility to the debunking process. To launch attacks like
some of the theory's detractors did only strengthens the theory's ability to
last. Truthfully I think some of the attacks against Bailey supporters were
launched by supporters in order to just that. That technique is called The
Hegelian Dialectic you have an issue and you control both sides of the
issue. The goal in this case could be to maximize media exposure. One other
possible but less likely I feel is to use AG as a tool to divide a community
that was beginning to come together. Some who know me less then they might
would think this would be part of some Queer Conspiracy, I don't think so.

Personally, I thought the theory was a cartload of crap put forth by a
homophobic tranny chaser. (If the accusation is, correct involving Bailey
dating one of his patients.) I acquired a copy of the book and red it from
cover to cover. That was about the time AG-Support disappeared. During that
time, I wrote commentary on the social impact of TMWWBQ in gender
communities. I started an essay called Bad Science becomes social fact,
however, I never completed it.

> His entire purpose is to say you are NOT a woman, but are a man
> with a sexual perversion.

That is 100% Correct.

Bailey and anybody who believes that is berthing way too much of their own
methane.

While Willow owned the list one of my (at the time) Best friends moderated
the list.

She always liked a good fight, she has her own page on TS Roadmap. I am not
so sure if the information presented there is true or not except for what
can be verfyed from the now gone AG archives.

> And for the record, the Autogynephilia mailing list disappeared because
> Billy Boy got kicked off of Yahoo for violating their terms of service.
> It
> went because he was the moderator, not because anyone targeted it. He
> started a group that specifically targeted Andrea James, and that is why
> he
> got kicked off. Autogynephilia Support was just collateral damage.

So was Muliebrety a group that Arune started back in 2001. I was invited to
join Muliebrety in November of 2001 we discussed several things including
political issues both in and out of the community. It was a good group of
people.

I had thought Arune's actions regarding her attacks on James crossed the
line when they got personal. For the record, however the TS Roadmap page on
Arune went up first.

There are things said in that page that could get people in trouble. at the
very if Arune wanted to a cease and desist order could be brought against
the sight forcing them to take down Arune's page.

Had Arune not been so selfish Muliebrety would still be around. All she had
to do was to put in one of the moderator's names.

>> i was wondering i didn't have any trouble finding things to do there.
>
> A lot of the tourist stuff around Hollywood and Vine closes at 5:00 p.m.
> Apparently after dark, it is inhabited more by prostitutes. I made the
> mistake of walking back from Highland to Hollywood and Vine. And then I
> had a long wait for a bus back to my hotel.

I see.

Things have changed a little in the last several years since i have been
there.

Message has been deleted

Pangarune Corner

Jun 18, 2006, 5:37:27 PM6/18/06
Ah - now you know my life better than I do, eh? Of course you would, just
like Usher. So silly of me to think that I know what I have done in this
lifetime when experts like the two of you are here.

By the way, do not keep us in suspense. You stated that after complete
research and study, you know the three groups that are controlling the Gay
and Lesbian groups - and us to. So share that burst of knowledge! Which
three - or is that a secret?

W.

"Sue" <s...@where.org> wrote in message

Sue

Jun 18, 2006, 6:36:48 PM6/18/06

> Ah - now you know my life better than I do, eh? Of course you would, just
> like Usher. So silly of me to think that I know what I have done in this
> lifetime when experts like the two of you are here.
>
> By the way, do not keep us in suspense. You stated that after complete
> research and study, you know the three groups that are controlling the Gay
> and Lesbian groups - and us to. So share that burst of knowledge! Which
> three - or is that a secret?

I don't hvae time to give you a histry lession.
even if I did
You have all the answers.

Pangarune Corner

Jun 18, 2006, 11:36:08 PM6/18/06
In other words, you do not have the names of the three groups or know that
if you were to announce your "findings", everyone would laugh. The vast
knowledge would reveal you as a nut case with conspiracy theories up the
ying-yang. The mere idea that you joined these and other groups to
"discover" the identity of those groups is totally farcical. Undercover
Sue? Not likely. Or did you get hired by the CIS or Homeland Security?

As to who knows *my* life better, I suspect I have far more of the answers
than do you.

You know, this starts to look very familiar. A repeat of San Diego - first
suck up to Usher, then become Usher's friend, then try to take over the
prima donna position. No wonder you were run out of San Diego - they had
had enough of your games.

In any event, I wish you well with Usher. At this point, there seems little
difference between the two of you; if you follow your normal practise, it
shall be to become buddies (as you are now doing by sharing secrets of the
world) and then the coup, if enough people are silly enough to believe your
stories. Poor Usher - deprived of the crown.

I had thought Usher was as low as this NG could go, but with the right wing
conspiracy nuts such as you arriving, I see that was wrong. And James
thought Bailey was part of right wing conspiracy? She ain't seen nothing
yet! Play it cool when you come to certain religious or racial groups
until you both get to Idaho. Can't let the others know your real thoughts
yet - it might scare them away.

I think now would be a good time to simply sit back and watch. Make sure
you write nice-nice to Usher until you are ready. Get TAOT to lay low - she
might give the game away before you are ready to claim the throne.

It should be fun.

Bye,
W.

"Sue" <s...@where.org> wrote in message

Pangarune Corner

Jun 18, 2006, 11:37:30 PM6/18/06
Ah, give it up. To tired.

W.

"Jennifer Usher" <jenni...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Sue

Jun 19, 2006, 9:37:31 AM6/19/06

> In other words, you do not have the names of the three groups or know that
> if you were to announce your "findings", everyone would laugh. The vast
> knowledge would reveal you as a nut case with conspiracy theories up the
> ying-yang. The mere idea that you joined these and other groups to
> "discover" the identity of those groups is totally farcical. Undercover
> Sue? Not likely. Or did you get hired by the CIS or Homeland Security?

if i had the time to:
Teach you Economics thought to the third year level.

Clear through banking theory. Including central banking theory.

Teach you Political Geography. (Henry Kissinger's field of expertise)

He taught this course at Harvard for several years. This course was by
invitation only.

Teach you geo-political science.

Teach you Propaganda theory, and information management.

And teach you Sociology and population management.

Then you would have some idea of what this stuff is all about.

If you spent as much time learning about what goes on around you when you
were working for that international bank you could have kept your butt out
of the sling you got it in back in Thailand.

Oh the three groups are..

The Builderberg group.

They met last week in Ottawa, you might have seen it on the news.

The CFR. Goggle the Council of Foreign relations and see for yourself.

What else do you have to do...

There is two of the three see if you can figure out who the third group is..

No it's not the Jews.

Here is a little clue the Illuminati are not a group in the conventional
sense like you or many others may think. They are no more a group then all
those folks who are college grads. The word describes a class of people
those who have reached a certain degree of enlightenment or knowledge.

I know this is a lot of work for you seeing as how you are use to having
your news pre-digested (kind of like baby food)

This will take about 50% of the energy you used to defend Michael Bailey and
Ray Blanchard. And it's not as far out in left field as they are.

> As to who knows *my* life better, I suspect I have far more of the answers
> than do you.

I am sure you do....

> You know, this starts to look very familiar. A repeat of San Diego - first
> suck up to Usher, then become Usher's friend, then try to take over the
> prima donna position. No wonder you were run out of San Diego - they had
> had enough of your games.

I left SanDiego to take care of Melissa my girlfriend.

The cost of living is too high for me to support 2 people on my income.

Get your facts straight. I still have friends there and I still sit on the
board of one of the groups there.

The only reason you are in Usenet is nobody will have you and your
disruptive behavior on any moderated group.

Yah right.

Nobody is sucking up to anyone.

I asked you in a private letter why you continue this obsessive behavior.
Why you can't just walk away from her and leave things be.

You never replied I even asked you on the Phone several times. You had no
answer.

> In any event, I wish you well with Usher. At this point, there seems
> little difference between the two of you; if you follow your normal
> practise, it shall be to become buddies (as you are now doing by sharing
> secrets of the world) and then the coup,

Note: this is where the Paranoia sets in.

> if enough people are silly enough to believe your stories. Poor Usher -
> deprived of the crown.
>
> I had thought Usher was as low as this NG could go, but with the right
> wing conspiracy nuts such as you arriving, I see that was wrong.

You still hold the low water mark for this NG.

I don't pick fights and i don't butt into threads where i am not wanted.

I have manners and you don't.

Your posting history demonstrates that.

> And James thought Bailey was part of right wing conspiracy? She ain't seen
> nothing yet! Play it cool when you come to certain religious or racial
> groups until you both get to Idaho. Can't let the others know your real
> thoughts yet - it might scare them away.
>
> I think now would be a good time to simply sit back and watch. Make sure
> you write nice-nice to Usher until you are ready. Get TAOT to lay low -
> she might give the game away before you are ready to claim the throne.
>
> It should be fun.
>
> Bye,
> W.

Have a nice life.
don't forget your meds.

Pangarune Corner

Jun 19, 2006, 10:33:16 AM6/19/06
And you, I am sure, have degrees in each of the field of studies mentioned.

I suspect you were not enrolled in any course at Harvard, either. Home
study? Yea - right.

Nope - at best you derived your knowledge from the self-proclaimed experts
on the quack radio stations. Right wing kooks and nuts. Don't recall you
mentioned 3 years of economics, either. So in listing what a person might
have by way of education, it seems you have none of the requirements.

It must be the water in Texas - add a little and one thinks one knows
everything. Why not just join Suzie Cooke and be done with it!

Nice to know that your undercover work of years exposed those who are
directing the Gay agenda. When will your article appear in "Militia
Monthly"?

Have fun on your race for the crown of alt.support.srs. "Picking fights"
and "butting into threads". Oh dear, and yes, manners too.

Get a life - outside of the militia.

W.

"Sue" <s...@where.org> wrote in message

Sue

Jun 19, 2006, 11:19:11 AM6/19/06

> And you, I am sure, have degrees in each of the field of studies
> mentioned.

Hardly
but i know how to read.

> I suspect you were not enrolled in any course at Harvard, either. Home
> study? Yea - right.

No Kidding.

> Nope - at best you derived your knowledge from the self-proclaimed experts
> on the quack radio stations.

i have red a number of books on the subject.

Speaking of self proclaimed experts.
i remember you bragging about all the books you have red about
Transssexualisum, sex and gender.

A subject you know little about.

> Right wing kooks and nuts. Don't recall you mentioned 3 years of
> economics, either. So in listing what a person might have by way of
> education, it seems you have none of the requirements.

No but i did take 2 years of economics when i was in college.

I also have studied international banking and economics as a weapon.

My stepfather got me interested in the ladder.

He owned three banks in northern Oregon and held a doctorate in Economics
and an MBA.

He most likely forgot more about banking then you ever knew.

He sold his banks to First Interstate back in the late 70's and was glad to
retire and have a little fun; banking is such a dirty business.

> It must be the water in Texas - add a little and one thinks one knows
> everything. Why not just join Suzie Cooke and be done with it!

hardly.

You know at least i never allowed myself to become involved in crimes
against another country and get my butt thrown in jail.

My standards of personal conduct would never allow that to happen.

For a banking lawyer your arrogance outweighed your intelligence by four
orders of magnitude. Your stupidity and Ego landed you in jail, yet you
blame everyone but the person truly responsible.

Stop insulting me.

Moreover, try to have a normal conversation.

Say GoodBye now.

Sandra

Jun 19, 2006, 11:26:17 AM6/19/06
"Pangarune Corner" <pang...@shaw.ca> wrote in

Always easier (path-of-least-resistance thing) to belittle what you don't
understand than make the assumption that someone is telling the truth,
and do the work necessary to understand isn't it? Same thing you pull,
Willow -- make a statement but refuse to provide valid references. As if
the mere telling makes it true. But then that's the baliwick of lawyers
and politicians, the Art of the Almost Truth: or "How to lie with a
straight face". Do you really believe that Sue doesn't have those
credentials or are you just assuming the worst in those who criticize
you?

Jennifer Usher

Jun 19, 2006, 11:31:41 AM6/19/06
Sue wrote:

> I give people the bennifit of the doubt unless i have proof otherwise.
> Take Care

Actually, I do that as well. Billy Boy proved otherwise a long time ago.

--
Jennifer Usher

Sue

Jun 19, 2006, 11:54:01 AM6/19/06

"Sandra" <Sand...@notmyrealaddy.com> wrote in message

> "Pangarune Corner" <pang...@shaw.ca> wrote in
>> Always easier (path-of-least-resistance thing) to belittle what you don't
> understand than make the assumption that someone is telling the truth,
> and do the work necessary to understand isn't it? Same thing you pull,
> Willow -- make a statement but refuse to provide valid references. As if
> the mere telling makes it true. But then that's the baliwick of lawyers
> and politicians, the Art of the Almost Truth: or "How to lie with a
> straight face". Do you really believe that Sue doesn't have those
> credentials or are you just assuming the worst in those who criticize
> you?

It's all about Willow a legend in her own mind.

It's hard for her to believe that someone else can pick up a book and read.

Jennifer Usher

Jun 19, 2006, 12:00:33 PM6/19/06
Sue wrote:

> I never did. I supported the discussion of any and all theories regarding
> all sex and gender Phenomena. What the theory's detractors don't
> understand is one is going to debunk a theory you must give it a fair
> hearing. This is the only to add credibility to the debunking process. To
> launch attacks like some of the theory's detractors did only strengthens
> the theory's ability to last. Truthfully I think some of the attacks
> against Bailey supporters were launched by supporters in order to just
> that. That technique is called The Hegelian Dialectic you have an issue
> and you control both sides of the issue. The goal in this case could be to
> maximize media exposure. One other possible but less likely I feel is to
> use AG as a tool to divide a community that was beginning to come
> together. Some who know me less then they might would think this would be
> part of some Queer Conspiracy, I don't think so.

Well, what I found very telling was that after people raised legitimate
concerns about Bailey, and began to effectively refute his silliness, they
were attacked by people like Billy Boy in outrageous efforts. For example,
his totally absurd attempt to rally Native Americans against Lynn Conway.
From that little incident, it became rather obvious that Billy Boy is
probably something of a bigot (since confirmed by other remarks) who
assumed that the Noble, but in his mind probably somewhat gullible) Savages
would immediately go after Lynn, ruining her in the process. Instead, his
effort was met by the collective yawn that it deserved. I can understand
why transsexuals were upset by Bailey, but it was a bit unnecessary. His
theories were not accepted by his "peers" and are generally considered of
no real value.

> Personally, I thought the theory was a cartload of crap put forth by a
> homophobic tranny chaser. (If the accusation is, correct involving Bailey
> dating one of his patients.) I acquired a copy of the book and red it from
> cover to cover. That was about the time AG-Support disappeared. During
> that time, I wrote commentary on the social impact of TMWWBQ in gender
> communities. I started an essay called Bad Science becomes social fact,
> however, I never completed it.

The book is highly insulting to transsexuals. I read it right after it came
out.

>> His entire purpose is to say you are NOT a woman, but are a man
>> with a sexual perversion.
>
> That is 100% Correct.

A view accepted by very few, though it is somewhat revered among the
religious right.

> Bailey and anybody who believes that is berthing way too much of their own
> methane.

What is hilarious is that anyone would think he actually accepts and likes
transsexuals. One would have to be awfully desperate for any shred of
acceptance to buy that. Of course he will stroke the egos of anyone who
really is that desperate, and will use them without mercy.

> While Willow owned the list one of my (at the time) Best friends moderated
> the list.
>
> She always liked a good fight, she has her own page on TS Roadmap. I am
> not so sure if the information presented there is true or not except for
> what can be verfyed from the now gone AG archives.

Actually, it is sad that those were lost. A friend, who was on the list,
tried to work with Yahoo to salvage them, but apparently was not
successful. She was offering a plan to resurrect the group without Billy
Boy being involved at all, but I guess it could not be done.

I do have to wonder what he was thinking when he created his attack group to
go after Andrea James. Did he really think that Yahoo would allow such a
blatant and excessive violation of their terms of service?

> So was Muliebrety a group that Arune started back in 2001. I was invited
> to join Muliebrety in November of 2001 we discussed several things
> including political issues both in and out of the community. It was a good
> group of people.

I don't know much about that group

> I had thought Arune's actions regarding her attacks on James crossed the
> line when they got personal. For the record, however the TS Roadmap page
> on Arune went up first.

He doesn't take kindly to anyone who defies him. A very male
characteristic, but then what about him isn't?

> There are things said in that page that could get people in trouble. at
> the very if Arune wanted to a cease and desist order could be brought
> against the sight forcing them to take down Arune's page.

I doubt it. Of course, I suppose same thing that makes him judgement proof
makes it unlikely that he will be spending any money on lawsuits. But I
have seen nothing on any of the pages that is remotely actionable. Truth
is a pretty good defense, and quite frankly, he has has made himself
something of a public person.

> Had Arune not been so selfish Muliebrety would still be around. All she
> had to do was to put in one of the moderator's names.

I doubt there was anyway that was going to happen. His ego barely fits the
frozen expanses of Canada as it is.

> I see.

I had one afternoon where there was some time for tourist stuff. I found
out I could get there on public transportation, and arrived at Hollywood
and Vine almost exactly at 5:00 p.m. I headed for a little place promising
tourist information, but they were closing, as were other similar
businesses. And I mean, they were in a hurry to close and leave. I found
that curious. There was a rather nice restaurant on the corner, named, of
course "Hollywood and Vine." I had a very good meal, and then asked the
waitress about what I should see. She told me to take the subway up to the
Highland stop. There I saw the Kodak theater where the Academy Awards are
held, Grumman's Chinese Theater, where they were having a premiere for some
really lame parody of the Matrix (which prevented me from seeing the famous
footprints) and such. I then decided to walk back to where I needed to
catch the bus back. The area between is rather seedy, though. And it was
a long wait for the next bus. Not the most pleasant experience for a lone
woman.

> Things have changed a little in the last several years since i have been
> there.

Yes, I am sure it has.

--
Jennifer Usher

Jennifer Usher

Jun 19, 2006, 12:01:50 PM6/19/06
Pangarune Corner wrote:

> Ah, give it up. To tired.

Billy Boy is starting to see his story unravel. His attempt at bravado is
touching, but also a bit of a joke.

--
Jennifer Usher

Jennifer Usher

Jun 19, 2006, 12:02:53 PM6/19/06
FutureG...@yahoo.com wrote:

> One of my favorite watering holes has only one restroom. Everyone waits
> their turn. It is kind of nice to not have to give any thought
> whatsoever as to which facility I would be most welcome to use.

That is true of a lot of smaller places here.

--
Jennifer Usher

Sue

Jun 19, 2006, 12:03:23 PM6/19/06

"Jennifer Usher" <jenni...@gmail.com> wrote in message

it was Arune's Selfishness that finally get to me.

When Yahoo deleted Muliebrety because Arune was acting out that I finally
saw the large print on the wall; at that point, I began to question my
relationship with this person.

It became clear that our morals and values were in conflict.

Ego if unchecked will Rape the intellect of it's humanity.

All that is left is a Predatory Animal Much like a shark.\

The need to feed that Ego takes over and consumes all within reach.

Sue

Jennifer Usher

Jun 19, 2006, 12:03:59 PM6/19/06
Pangarune Corner wrote:

> Ah - now you know my life better than I do, eh? Of course you would, just
> like Usher. So silly of me to think that I know what I have done in this
> lifetime when experts like the two of you are here.

No, she simply knows he is lying.

> By the way, do not keep us in suspense. You stated that after complete
> research and study, you know the three groups that are controlling the Gay
> and Lesbian groups - and us to. So share that burst of knowledge! Which
> three - or is that a secret?

How very male.

--
Jennifer Usher

Jennifer Usher

Jun 19, 2006, 12:04:54 PM6/19/06
Sue wrote:

> I don't hvae time to give you a histry lession.
> even if I did
> You have all the answers.

Most men think they do.

--
Jennifer Usher

Sue

Jun 19, 2006, 12:14:30 PM6/19/06

> Sue wrote:
>
>> I don't hvae time to give you a histry lession.
>> even if I did
>> You have all the answers.
>
> Most men think they do.

Hyper Alpha Masculineism.

I think i have just coined a new disorder.

Sue

> --
> Jennifer Usher

Jennifer Usher

Jun 19, 2006, 12:40:17 PM6/19/06
Pangarune Corner wrote:

> In other words, you do not have the names of the three groups or know that
> if you were to announce your "findings", everyone would laugh. The vast
> knowledge would reveal you as a nut case with conspiracy theories up the
> ying-yang. The mere idea that you joined these and other groups to
> "discover" the identity of those groups is totally farcical. Undercover
> Sue? Not likely. Or did you get hired by the CIS or Homeland Security?

I think it is more like, Billy Boy is not calling the shots here.

> As to who knows *my* life better, I suspect I have far more of the answers
> than do you.

Unfortunately, all the answers he has are lies.

> You know, this starts to look very familiar. A repeat of San Diego - first
> suck up to Usher, then become Usher's friend, then try to take over the
> prima donna position. No wonder you were run out of San Diego - they had
> had enough of your games.

ROTFL! She can have any position she likes, though I doubt she wants it.
Billy Boy wants to be the alpha here, but he can't quite seem to make it.
I must be hell for him, dominated by a bunch of women.

> In any event, I wish you well with Usher. At this point, there seems
> little
> difference between the two of you; if you follow your normal practise, it
> shall be to become buddies (as you are now doing by sharing secrets of the
> world) and then the coup, if enough people are silly enough to believe
> your
> stories. Poor Usher - deprived of the crown.

Ah, Billy Boy actually thinks he can play us off of each others. If there
is any crown, other than the one Billy Boy imagines he should be wearing,
she can have it.

> I had thought Usher was as low as this NG could go, but with the right
> wing conspiracy nuts such as you arriving, I see that was wrong. And James
> thought Bailey was part of right wing conspiracy? She ain't seen nothing
> yet! Play it cool when you come to certain religious or racial groups
> until you both get to Idaho. Can't let the others know your real thoughts
> yet - it might scare them away.

ROTFL! Billy Boy just cannot stand losing.

> I think now would be a good time to simply sit back and watch. Make sure
> you write nice-nice to Usher until you are ready. Get TAOT to lay low -
> she might give the game away before you are ready to claim the throne.
>
> It should be fun.
>
> Bye,

And we will be blessed with what, less than 24 hours of silence from Billy
Boy?

--
Jennifer Usher

Jennifer Usher

Jun 19, 2006, 12:45:09 PM6/19/06
Sue wrote:

> The only reason you are in Usenet is nobody will have you and your
> disruptive behavior on any moderated group.

A well known fact.

> Yah right.
>
> Nobody is sucking up to anyone.

The problem is, you are not sucking up to him.

> I asked you in a private letter why you continue this obsessive behavior.
> Why you can't just walk away from her and leave things be.
>
> You never replied I even asked you on the Phone several times. You had no
> answer.

The answer is simple. He is a man, in all his testosterone soaked glory.
When he leaves, I ignore him. I would suggest, if he really is absent, we
drop him as a topic of conversation. He will be back, and as obnoxious as
ever, very soon. Why waste time on him while he is gone?

--
Jennifer Usher

Sue

Jun 19, 2006, 1:14:33 PM6/19/06

> Sue wrote:
>
>> The only reason you are in Usenet is nobody will have you and your
>> disruptive behavior on any moderated group.
>
> A well known fact.
>
>> Yah right.
>>
>> Nobody is sucking up to anyone.
>
> The problem is, you are not sucking up to him.

Arune is not my type.

>> I asked you in a private letter why you continue this obsessive behavior.
>> Why you can't just walk away from her and leave things be.
>>
>> You never replied I even asked you on the Phone several times. You had no
>> answer.
>
> The answer is simple. He is a man, in all his testosterone soaked glory.
> When he leaves, I ignore him. I would suggest, if he really is absent, we
> drop him as a topic of conversation. He will be back, and as obnoxious as
> ever, very soon. Why waste time on him while he is gone?

I think there are other issues running.
The need to be the center of attention is great.

Sue

> --
> Jennifer Usher

Jennifer Usher

Jun 19, 2006, 1:45:32 PM6/19/06
Sue wrote:

> Arune is not my type.

I find it hard to believe he is anyone's type.

> I think there are other issues running.
> The need to be the center of attention is great.

A lot of men are that way. Granted, so are a lot of women, but Billy Boy's
style is very male.

--
Jennifer Usher

Jennifer Usher

Jun 19, 2006, 1:47:07 PM6/19/06
Sue wrote:

> it was Arune's Selfishness that finally get to me.

You are not the first to notice.

> When Yahoo deleted Muliebrety because Arune was acting out that I finally
> saw the large print on the wall; at that point, I began to question my
> relationship with this person.
>
> It became clear that our morals and values were in conflict.

I can understand that.

> Ego if unchecked will Rape the intellect of it's humanity.
>
> All that is left is a Predatory Animal Much like a shark.\
>
> The need to feed that Ego takes over and consumes all within reach.

Very true.

--
Jennifer Usher

Jennifer Usher

Jun 19, 2006, 1:48:27 PM6/19/06
Sue wrote:

> Hyper Alpha Masculineism.
>
> I think i have just coined a new disorder.

Well, it does sound a bit more scientific than "testosterone poisoning." I
kind of like it.

--
Jennifer Usher

Pangarune Corner

Jun 19, 2006, 4:48:39 PM6/19/06

"Sandra" <Sand...@notmyrealaddy.com> wrote in message

"Do you really believe that Sue doesn't have those

credentials or are you just assuming the worst in those who criticize

you?'

I KNOW she has none of the credentials. I know what her jobs were in
California and none had anythign to do with any of the fields of study
mentioned.

I KNOW she listens to right wing koks on the radio and asumes she knows al
of the subjects mentioned as she listens to such programs.

W.

Pangarune Corner

Jun 19, 2006, 9:35:41 PM6/19/06
Most can pick up a book and read, as you say, Sue Ann.

Few would even bother to read the conspiracy stuff that you now favour (the
source you stated was "not in it for the money" but who sells tons of stuff
on this site, which you recommended!):
http://www.infowars.com/
http://www.infowars.com/print/ps/enslavement.htm hear about: "The greatest
evil that mankind has ever faced is among us: a scientifically crafted
global dictatorship sworn to enslave every man, woman and child."
http://www.infowars.com/cashless_society.htm#surveillance Cashless Society
control grid!
http://infowars-shop.stores.yahoo.net/jimtubidi.html Infiltration a la
SueAnn

THIS is the source of SueAnn's credentials. Not a degree, not a school, not
a certificate or degree but a group of right wing fanatics.

Sandra, believe as you will. I had thought, and been told by SueAnn that
this silliness was over for her, but back she goes - like a sheep. Oh yes,
Usher used to spout the same nonsense.

TAOT and SueAnn - The New TS Militia.

W.

"Sue" <s...@where.org> wrote in message

Jennifer Usher

Jun 19, 2006, 9:38:09 PM6/19/06
Pangarune Corner wrote:

> "Sandra" <Sand...@notmyrealaddy.com> wrote in message
>
> "Do you really believe that Sue doesn't have those
> credentials or are you just assuming the worst in those who criticize
> you?'
>
> I KNOW she has none of the credentials. I know what her jobs were in
> California and none had anythign to do with any of the fields of study
> mentioned.

Intellectual snobbery is so lame, especially coming from someone who
apparently is ignorant of the field that they studied.

> I KNOW she listens to right wing koks on the radio and asumes she knows al
> of the subjects mentioned as she listens to such programs.

As opposed to Billy Boy, who is a right wing kook that nobody listens
to...unless they need a good laugh.

--
Jennifer Usher

Pangarune Corner

Jun 19, 2006, 9:50:35 PM6/19/06
http://www.infowars.com/articles/nwo/alex_detained.htm

Love it - we kept SueAn's hero out! And they are one of the three groups
controling the GLBT movement, acording to SueAnn who states she spent years
from the 1980s inflitrating such groups to find out where the "control" was
coming from. Strange - she also states she stil belongs to one group and
sits on the board. Another slave? Or does the deep stealth undercover work
continue from Texas?

Heck, now that we al know, we should tell all the "slaves" that we know who
are gay and lesbian. Mere controled slaves, out to take away American
values. Like owning a gun, for example.

May is over. The nuts are suposed to be gathered.

Pathetic. Really very pathetic. SueAnn has gone back into the void.

Great stuff:

*

Secretive, powerful Bilderberg group meets near Ottawa

ALEXANDER PANETTA / Canadian Press | June 9 2006

Ottawa - It's like Woodstock for conspiracy theorists.

A serene suburban setting has been transformed into a four-day
festival of black suits, black limousines, burly security guards - and
suspicions of world domination.

On the outskirts of the nation's capital, a tony high-rise hotel
beside a golf course is hosting the annual meeting for one of the world's
most secretive and powerful societies.

It's not the Freemasons.

Forget those fabled U.S. military men who tucked away UFOs in the
Arizona desert.

These guys, you've probably never even heard of, and if you believe
the camera-toting followers who attend all their meetings, they control the
world.

They're called the Bilderberg group.

They include European royalty, national leaders, political power-brokers,
and heads of the world's biggest companies.

Those who follow the Bilderberg group say it got Europe to adopt a common
currency, got Bill Clinton elected after he agreed to support NAFTA, and is
spending this week deciding what to do about high oil prices and that pesky
fundamentalist president of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

"Some people say that I advocate a conspiracy theory. That's not true. I
recognize a conspiracy fact," said James P. Tucker.

The 74-year-old American journalist has been following the Bilderberg group
for decades, has written extensively about it, and recently published his
Bilderberg Diary. He follows the group to its annual meetings and stands
outside describing to other journalists details of his privileged access to
their inner workings.

He is not alone.

Daniel Estulin snapped photographs of every vehicle that approached the
concrete-and-glass complex Thursday. He says Mossad - Israel's spy agency -
is paying attention.

Away from the golf course, there are no grassy knolls in the industrial zone
outside Ottawa's Brookstreet hotel, the site of this week's meeting, but the
scene does nothing to dissuade conspiracists.

Ottawa police officers are standing guard outside a dozen metal gates that
serve as security checkpoints a half-kilometre from the hotel.

But Ottawa's finest are clearly not in charge here.

To approach the hotel property, even these uniformed police officers are
required to show their credentials to the half-dozen black-suited men
working for Globe Risk, a private security firm.

"This is pretty unusual," one Ottawa cop said.

Another said they were hired to be there in their off-duty hours and weren't
told much by their superiors: "They just told us, 'These are important
people. It's a private meeting.' "

A small crowd of curious onlookers snapped photos of black-windowed sedans
stopping at the checkpoints. It was impossible to see who was sitting
inside.

But it's fun to imagine.

The Bilderberg group is a half-century-old organization comprising about 130
of the world's wealthiest and most powerful people. The group is named after
the Dutch hotel where it held its first meeting in 1954.

But don't expect to find that information on the group's website. They don't
have a website.

Nor was there any Bilderberg logo anywhere to be seen Thursday, except for
those nondescript white placards stamped with the letter 'B' and tucked
under the windshield of all those tinted sedans.

A journalist calling the Brookstreet hotel asked to leave a message for the
Bilderbergers.

"Sure," a hotel employee said. "Your name and number?"

The journalist then asked whether the employee could confirm whether the
Bilderberg Group was actually meeting there.

"I don't know," she replied.

Even members of the hotel gym were barred from the premises. A sign was
slapped on the gym door earlier this week informing them the facilities
would be closed for four days. All other hotel guests were asked to check
out by Thursday morning. Any vehicles remaining in the parking lot would be
towed.

Bilderberg says the privacy of its meetings helps encourage freewheeling
discussion.

An unsigned press release, sent by fax, confirmed this year's meeting would
deal with energy issues, Iran, the Middle East, terrorism, immigration,
Russia, European-American relations and Asia.

"The meeting is private to encourage frank and open discussion," said the
release.

"There will be no press conference."

The release included a list of participants at this year's event.

The 2006 group includes David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, Queen Beatrix of
Holland, New York Gov. George Pataki, the heads of Coca-Cola, Credit Suisse,
the Royal Bank of Canada, cabinet ministers from Spain, Greece and a number
of media moguls, including Globe and Mail newspaper publisher Philip
Crawley. However, Bilderberg followers say that media moguls whose outlets
report leaked details from the meetings will see themselves banned in the
future.,

The group also includes a pair of prominent figures involved in planning the
U.S. invasion of Iraq - Richard Perle and Ahmad Chalabi. Fellow White House
power-players Donald Rumsfeld and Paul Wolfowitz, now head of the World
Bank, have spoken to the group in the past.

But Bilderberg is not exclusively a right-wing body, by any means. Bill
Clinton's right-hand-man Vernon Jordan, was also in attendance Thursday, as
was his Mideast negotiator Dennis Ross.

The prime ministers of Britain and Canada - Tony Blair and Stephen Harper -
have addressed the group before, as have former Liberal prime ministers
Pierre Trudeau, Paul Martin and Jean Chrétien.

Mr. Harper spoke to Bilderberg in Versailles, France, in 2003 but his office
said he would not attend this year's conference.

Canada remains well represented, however.

The Canadian contingent at this year's event also includes Power Corp. boss
Paul Desmarais, Indigo books CEO Heather Reisman, and former New Brunswick
premier Frank McKenna

"Pangarune Corner" <pang...@shaw.ca> wrote in message

Pangarune Corner

Jun 20, 2006, 12:37:26 AM6/20/06
Love it! Me - a right wing kook. It happens I am rather left wing
politically but why let facts get in your way.

Sue Anne has none of the credentials that she referred to earlier. If self
taught, her learning comes from the type of web site she recommended. A
right wing nut case pandering to right wing idiots.

No worry - she might let you join the same militia - the Trannie Brigade.
You will simply love camping in Idaho.

W.

"Jennifer Usher" <jenni...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Pangarune Corner

Jun 20, 2006, 3:42:31 AM6/20/06
Did not read Bailey until after AG Suyport ended? Never agred with Blanchard
or Bailey, she now says.

Well, that is strange given the following from TS Roadmap:

"Born in 1955, Robins lived in San Diego but planned a move to Texas in
2005. In October 2005, Robins sent out the following note announcing a
rambling rant by J. Michael Bailey, titled "Academic McCarthyism" and
published in Northwestern's conservative student newspaper:

Hi everyone,

I got this in my mailbox just a while ago.

As many of you know I have been a supporter of Bailey's views on
transsexualisum. I still support his views. I know people who identify as
autogynephilic and freely talk about their experiences both pre-op and
Post-op. if the phenomena exists why shouldn't it be written about.
Perhaps I am the only one aside form the rest of us who were on
Autogynaphilia Support, a former Yahoo group that Andréa James and Lynn
Conway had shut down because they disagreed with what Bailey wrote about,
and wanted to stomp out any discussion on the subject. So much for free,
speech and free exchange of ideas, I guess. The thought police are out
there and they are our so-called mentors and leaders.

So what I have below is the long awaited reply to all the accusations
made against J Michael Bailey, I would highly recommend anybody who had or
has an opnion on the subject to please read it. I would also recommend
anybody who thinks our so-called leaders have our best interest in mind. I
say this because by their actions they have reduced themselves to nothing
more then a sorry excuse for guests on Jerry Springer.

Thank You to all of our so-called leaders, you have showed your true
intolerance once again. In addition, for that you deserve the same level of
intolerance. As we all slide back 25 years and loose most all the progress
of the last quarter century we made.

Sincerely
Susan Ann Robins

"Sue" <s...@where.org> wrote in message

Sue

Jun 20, 2006, 7:51:55 AM6/20/06

> Did not read Bailey until after AG Suyport ended? Never agred with
> Blanchard or Bailey, she now says.
>
> Well, that is strange given the following from TS Roadmap:
>
> "Born in 1955, Robins lived in San Diego but planned a move to Texas in
> 2005. In October 2005, Robins sent out the following note announcing a
> rambling rant by J. Michael Bailey, titled "Academic McCarthyism" and
> published in Northwestern's conservative student newspaper:

I suppose everything posted about you on TS Roadmap is true also??

the letter below never existed.
nobody to date can produce a copy of this email with header information.

I do not and i have not supported theitheory.
it's discussion was necessary as to de-bunk B,B's peace of junk science.

Willow give it up.

Sue

Jun 20, 2006, 10:43:40 AM6/20/06

> Love it! Me - a right wing kook. It happens I am rather left wing
> politically but why let facts get in your way.

No, You are a left wing socialist living in a socialist country.

Which is ruled by another socialist country with a monarch as it's
figurehead.

You are a subject of the queen of England.

Which means you have no unalienable, or God Given rights you have
privileges, which can be revoked at any time without notice to you or vote
by those who represent you in your governing body.

> Sue Anne has none of the credentials that she referred to earlier. If
> self taught, her learning comes from the type of web site she recommended.
> A right wing nut case pandering to right wing idiots.

I believe i never said i had degrees in those feilds.

You sure like to take something and run with it.

By the way..

Are you still driving hookers to their apointments?

remember that was your under the table job or so you told me.

as i remember the only degree you have is a law degree.

seems funny that you can't put that degree to use.

Jennifer Usher

Jun 20, 2006, 12:25:59 PM6/20/06
Pangarune Corner wrote:

> Sandra, believe as you will. I had thought, and been told by SueAnn that
> this silliness was over for her, but back she goes - like a sheep. Oh yes,
> Usher used to spout the same nonsense.

I would challenge Billy Boy to offer examples of me doing so, but it would
be a wasted effort as he will neither produce such or admit he just made up
that claim. Another of his typical lies.

--
Jennifer Usher

Jennifer Usher

Jun 20, 2006, 12:31:56 PM6/20/06
Pangarune Corner wrote:

> Love it! Me - a right wing kook. It happens I am rather left wing
> politically but why let facts get in your way.

<YAWN> Sure, sure, sure...Billy Boy is homophobic, transphobic, and a blind
follower of a man linked to a right wing group involved in eugenics. Sound
like he is pretty much right wing for the purposes of this newsgroup, and
he is definitely a kook. And the fact remains NO ONE listens to him.

> Sue Anne has none of the credentials that she referred to earlier. If
> self taught, her learning comes from the type of web site she recommended.
> A right wing nut case pandering to right wing idiots.
>
> No worry - she might let you join the same militia - the Trannie Brigade.
> You will simply love camping in Idaho.

Billy Boy continues his sillines...

--
Jennifer Usher

Jennifer Usher

Jun 20, 2006, 12:38:53 PM6/20/06
Sue wrote:

> No, You are a left wing socialist living in a socialist country.

Yes, but in this sort of discussion labels like left and right wing have
little meaning.

> Which is ruled by another socialist country with a monarch as it's
> figurehead.

Well, not exactly ruled. They are part of the Commonwealth.

> You are a subject of the queen of England.

The man who would be welfare queen subject to the Queen. The mind boggles.

> Which means you have no unalienable, or God Given rights you have
> privileges, which can be revoked at any time without notice to you or vote
> by those who represent you in your governing body.

True.

> I believe i never said i had degrees in those feilds.

It is called a straw argument. He implies that you have taken a position
you have not, which he then proceeds to refute. Then he struts and crows
like a rooster announcing to one an all how he has bested you.

> You sure like to take something and run with it.

If only he would just run. Once again, he left, for less than 24 hours.

> By the way..
>
> Are you still driving hookers to their apointments?
>
> remember that was your under the table job or so you told me.

Oh, that is too good!

> as i remember the only degree you have is a law degree.
>
> seems funny that you can't put that degree to use.

Only a law degree? Canadian Law School doesn't require an undergraduate
degree? I mean, most of the United States will not allow someone to
practice law without both a bachelors and a law degree. That explains a
lot.

--
Jennifer Usher

Jennifer Usher

Jun 20, 2006, 12:45:26 PM6/20/06
Sue wrote:

> I suppose everything posted about you on TS Roadmap is true also??

Well, it is backed up by citations and sources.

> the letter below never existed.
> nobody to date can produce a copy of this email with header information.

Have you contacted Andrea James? If you explain things to her, she may well
remove you from her site.

> I do not and i have not supported theitheory.
> it's discussion was necessary as to de-bunk B,B's peace of junk science.

I don't know anyone who has said otherwise...except possibly Billy Boy, who
is said to have stifled real debate on his Autogyenphilia list.

> Willow give it up.

That, he will never do.

--
Jennifer Usher

Sue

Jun 20, 2006, 1:11:14 PM6/20/06

> Sue wrote:
>
>> No, You are a left wing socialist living in a socialist country.
>
> Yes, but in this sort of discussion labels like left and right wing have
> little meaning.

They were often referred to as Social-democrats.
I believe now they are the "Labor Party"

>> Which is ruled by another socialist country with a monarch as it's
>> figurehead.
>
> Well, not exactly ruled. They are part of the Commonwealth.
>
>> You are a subject of the queen of England.
>
> The man who would be welfare queen subject to the Queen. The mind
> boggles.
>
>> Which means you have no unalienable, or God Given rights you have
>> privileges, which can be revoked at any time without notice to you or
>> vote
>> by those who represent you in your governing body.
>
> True.
>
>> I believe i never said i had degrees in those feilds.
>
> It is called a straw argument. He implies that you have taken a position
> you have not, which he then proceeds to refute. Then he struts and crows
> like a rooster announcing to one an all how he has bested you.
>
>> You sure like to take something and run with it.
>
> If only he would just run. Once again, he left, for less than 24 hours.
>
>> By the way..
>>
>> Are you still driving hookers to their apointments?
>>
>> remember that was your under the table job or so you told me.
>
> Oh, that is too good!

This is also quite true.

>> as i remember the only degree you have is a law degree.
>>
>> seems funny that you can't put that degree to use.
>
> Only a law degree? Canadian Law School doesn't require an undergraduate
> degree? I mean, most of the United States will not allow someone to
> practice law without both a bachelors and a law degree. That explains a
> lot.

So much for Canada.

> --
> Jennifer Usher

Sue

Jun 20, 2006, 1:21:27 PM6/20/06

> Sue wrote:
>
>> I suppose everything posted about you on TS Roadmap is true also??
>
> Well, it is backed up by citations and sources.
>
>> the letter below never existed.
>> nobody to date can produce a copy of this email with header information.
>
> Have you contacted Andrea James? If you explain things to her, she may
> well
> remove you from her site.

I have received no response.

It doesn't matter much.

This came up once during a job interview, My name was "Googled" and the
interviewer and i got a good laugh out of it.

The interviewer already knew i was a transiting female and I simply
explained the need to discuss the merits of the theory in order to properly
de-bunk it.

Most intelligent people don't take sites like TS Roadmap seriously. There is
a lot of junk on the internet and except for self authored WebPages
employers see little value in this stuff.

>> I do not and i have not supported theitheory.
>> it's discussion was necessary as to de-bunk B,B's peace of junk science.
>
> I don't know anyone who has said otherwise...except possibly Billy Boy,
> who
> is said to have stifled real debate on his Autogyenphilia list.

The list charter was somewhat misleading.

He claimed the list was to support discussion of the theory as put forth by
Blanchard and to support discussion on Bailey's reporting of the theory.

I found the list to be little more then a soap box for Willow Arune the AGP
Poster Boy.

>> Willow give it up.
>
> That, he will never do.

He never was one for taking advice.

Sue
> --
> Jennifer Usher

Pangarune Corner

Jun 20, 2006, 5:16:22 PM6/20/06
Ah titch!.

Sue, you appear to be using the drugs you used to sell. Hallucinating on
something.

From one or two comments, it seems that James page on you had an impact, and
you want it removed. So you write and she does not reply. You come here,
cosy up to Usher, in the hopes that such will get you closer to James. Then
you might get the page removed. That would be typical of the new you.

You wrote the letter in question and many more in support of Blanchard. To
suggest you were doing so as an "undercover" type looking to find the
supporters of the "movement" is beyond jest. Making up yet another
conspiracy.

So, all that time working for a sex publisher in San Diego was part of your
education? Did Kissinger subscribe at Harvard? Did your work there equate to
three years of economics? I don't think so. That's as close as you might
get.

In any event, you may have this place with Usher. Enjoy! Good luck on
whatever you are doing.

Willow

"Sue" <s...@where.org> wrote in message

Sue

Jun 20, 2006, 6:03:52 PM6/20/06
I see you have no evidance to back up your clamis.
By the way how is the Transportation business going.

Sue

Jennifer Usher

Jun 21, 2006, 1:33:27 PM6/21/06
Sue wrote:

> They were often referred to as Social-democrats.
> I believe now they are the "Labor Party"

Yes, I believe they are...

> This is also quite true.

I don't doubt it.

> So much for Canada.

Well, the same, ironically, is apparently true in California. We are the
only state that actually allows one to study law by correspondence course.
Of course, you still have to pass the bar exam, which is apparently a bit
more of a challenge.

--
Jennifer Usher

Jennifer Usher

Jun 21, 2006, 1:47:24 PM6/21/06
Sue wrote:

> I have received no response.

Oh well...

> It doesn't matter much.
>
> This came up once during a job interview, My name was "Googled" and the
> interviewer and i got a good laugh out of it.
>
> The interviewer already knew i was a transiting female and I simply
> explained the need to discuss the merits of the theory in order to
> properly de-bunk it.

I'm glad it worked out...

> Most intelligent people don't take sites like TS Roadmap seriously. There
> is a lot of junk on the internet and except for self authored WebPages
> employers see little value in this stuff.

It could be a problem if you were stealth.

> The list charter was somewhat misleading.

I'm not surprised.

> He claimed the list was to support discussion of the theory as put forth
> by Blanchard and to support discussion on Bailey's reporting of the
> theory.
>
> I found the list to be little more then a soap box for Willow Arune the
> AGP Poster Boy.

That is what I have heard others say.

> He never was one for taking advice.

Obviously. Unfortunately, the one time he apparently did, it was bad
advice.

--
Jennifer Usher

It is loading more messages.