to the people in this newsgroup....

1 view

Jessica L Dutkiewicz

Feb 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/27/96

you people are so depressing. i'm a pretty shy girl myself, but the world
is not shutting me out, i am shutting IT out. no one is against me
except me, but i don't hate the world or my life or myself. shyness is
my problem and i never expected anyone to baby me because of it. i've
had few friends, and of the ones i've had only about three of them have
truly been friends. yes, life can be lonely, but for christ's sake the
way to fix it is NOT by posting whiney suicidal letters...

David

Feb 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/28/96

alt.SUPPORT.shyness We post whiney letters in search of support, not
people putting us down for being depressed or writing whiney letters.

Milton R Shook

Feb 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/28/96
On Tue, 27 Feb 1996, Jessica L Dutkiewicz wrote:

> you people are so depressing. i'm a pretty shy girl myself, but the world
> is not shutting me out, i am shutting IT out. no one is against me
> except me, but i don't hate the world or my life or myself. shyness is
> my problem and i never expected anyone to baby me because of it. i've
> had few friends, and of the ones i've had only about three of them have
> truly been friends. yes, life can be lonely, but for christ's sake the
> way to fix it is NOT by posting whiney suicidal letters...

I agree. I'm shy, too, obviously, or Iwouldn't even look at this
newsgroup, but instead of whining about the friends and girlfriends and
all that that you don't have, how about showing appreciation to the ones
that you do have? Besides, NO ONE, not even another shy person, is going
to like you if you whine...