Question For Jet

1 view

Outfoxing The Foxes

Jun 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/25/99
Is there ANY legitimate complaint short men can have that won't result in
you labelling them "victims?"

Actually, short men ARE victims of a bias that borders on fascism. Why
does it bother you so much when men who are subjected to a lifetime of
psychological abuse and degradation because of something they were BORN
with want to share experiences and gain insight?

Do I have a victim mentality? I'm 6'2", a "great man" by this standard.
Why do I consider the standard a joke? Sad to say, but I can get more
women with ANY attitude in a month than a guy 5'5" will see in his life.
Sexier too (unless he learns Foxhunting, of course).

You see, I don't post here because I'm a short, bitter man with a victim
mentality. I post here to SELL BOOKS! Thus, you can't attack me for
being short because I'm TALL! And you know what: in the course of
researching my books, I found an amazing HATRED of short men on the part
of women. Telling men to "stop whining" reminds me of something OJ
Simpson must have also said to Nicole after beating her ("Stop Whining,
Nicole). You think bitterness is bad? SMUGNESS is far worse, for
bitterness usually has a logical cause.

Since when is being angry at bad behavior worse than the bad behavior?
Come to think about it, most of the whining in this group comes from YOU
whining about what you perceive as others' whining. You never address
the complaint, and you even acknowledge that SOME women are height
biased. Guess what: it's a LOT more than some.

If a man is 5'6" or shorter, he can forget about seducing women the
normal way. One survey I did was revealing: I asked women how tall the
last five men they dated were. Just about every guy (95+ percent) was
5'6" or taller. About 15 percent of men are shorter than 5'6" (average
height for men is 5'8 1/2" and for women it's 5'4 1/2").

What makes you think I'd want a woman who wouldn't want me if I were
short? That's about the best women can come up with in response to me:
"Why do you care if you are 6'2"?" That says that women think it's okay
to break the rules as long as everything is in your favor, and reveals
the same type of selfish thinking which causes the bias in the first
place.

I BEG short men to stop being polite to your oppressors. Stop doing them
favors, stop trying to win them over, start being barely civil to them,
and preempt them by saying you know women are stuck-up about height, and
if they say they aren't, tell them you don't believe them. If they press
the issue further, ask them out. When they reject you, stop talking to
them. If they attack your attitude, hold your ground and say they are
just using that as an excuse. Also tell them this only ONCE, just enough
to get your message across, and after that, let the seed grow. You never
have to tell a woman something twice.

Yes, I'm on a mission to get short men laid. That's because it will help
me to SELL BOOKS. Anyone who needs further advice, please feel free to
e-mail me through my website. I'm here to help....um, and SELL BOOKS.

Outfoxing The Foxes: How To Seduce The Women Of Your Dreams
http://www.cybersheet.com/fox/index.html

It's a LOT easier than you think to figure out women. Now one book has
ALL the info you need! Free info on the site!

Jet

Jun 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/25/99

Outfoxing The Foxes wrote in message
<19990625.044859.-29603...@juno.com>...

>Is there ANY legitimate complaint short men can have that won't result in
>you labelling them "victims?"

Yes.

Now, if you want me to help you sell your book, pay me a legitimate fee.

EDall10587

Jun 25, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/25/99
I'm a short women, and I can tell you now, I don't need a guy to read a book,
if I want to have sex with him... Thats too complicated. If I want sex, believe
me, his height isn't the first thing I want from him. Keep your mind out of the
gutter: I know what your thinking.. Its affection, kissing, touching, all that
stuff.
I know women can be nasty, but these guys just arn't where I am and so
it goes...
EDALL...@cs.com

Ufoman

Jun 26, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/26/99

Jet <postm...@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

> Outfoxing The Foxes wrote in message
> <19990625.044859.-29603...@juno.com>...
> >Is there ANY legitimate complaint short men can have that won't result in
> >you labelling them "victims?"
>

> Yes.

Let's hear it then!!! I ain't seen you put up yet, jet.