Love Can Breathe Life Into Your Lonely Soul

PowerWurks

Mar 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM3/9/96
Loneliness is alot of things. I believe that a large part of loneliness
revolves around an empty heart that needs to be filled with love. Of
course, love comes in many forms. It can be a nice compliment from a
friend. It can be in the form of a term of endearment. Best of all, it can
be in the form of a caring person saying, "I love you".

If you feel like no one cares about you, that's impossible because I care
about you. If you are cared for and loved, you don't have to be lonely
anymore. If we all stick together, we can conquer anything. You can find
happiness and independence with a super self-esteem. A strong inner-self
has to be born. Love can breathe life into your lonely soul. That is what
I do everyday and I receive the same thing in return.

PowerWurks is a support organization for kids, teens and college students
but all ages are welcome. We provide a safe and private environment where
you can freely and comfortably express your thoughts and feelings on any
subject. No subject is banned from discussion. All conversations are
strictly confidential and that's a promise!!

Please respond via e-mail to Power...@aol.com. Also, visit our website.

Sincerely,
John Karr

PowerWurks