Here's what I wanna do

the Sexy News team

Apr 19, 2007, 5:07:45 AM4/19/07
This is Julie. You know what I wanna do? I wanna sit down with this
anti-incest guy and say, "Look. My brother makes me happy. When I'm
with him I feel stronger, I feel more complete, I feel more like the
real *me*.

He cheers me up when I'm down, and makes me laugh when I'm sad. And he
makes me feel important. When I'm with him I know I'm important to
him. Nobody else has ever made me feel this way. Not even close.

When he smiles, it's like the sun rises, and everything's good again.
I love him. When he's away I long to be with him again. So why do you
call this "abuse"?

When he makes love to me, it's like nothing else on Earth matters.
We're together, wrapped in each other's arms, feeling so much love. He
makes me feel so *good* inside. If I couldn't have sex with my brother
I'd feel deprived. I *want* sex with him.

I don't feel this way about anyone else, I never have, and I know I
never will. How can you call this "abuse"? It is love, true love! Do
you really want to "protect" me from it?

Yes, we started when I was seven, and I know you think that's too
young to know. But I have always felt this in my heart, even when we
fought over toys, the fights were never serious because of the love
that has always been there.

There is a deep bond between brothers and sisters all over the world,
and fathers and daughters too. And it *horrifies* me to think that you
and your kind have twisted our thinking by your constant negative
assumptions that making love to a family member is evil!

It *appals* me to think that that there are so many women out there
feeling alone and unloved, because you and your kind have twisted our
thinking, when love is waiting for them in the next room!

Please, for the sake of sanity, and for the sake of your teaching
"love one another", let us make our own decision without your
harrassment, and without your need to see evil where none exists.

Please go away and leave us alone. We're capable of making our own
decisions without you telling us we're wrong all the time. Thank you.

Julie
Sexy News moderator
http://groups.google.com/group/sexynews
http://incestgirls.blogspot.com

Jennie

Apr 19, 2007, 9:47:43 AM4/19/07
On 19 Apr, 15:07, the Sexy News team <sexyn...@myway.com> wrote:

> This is Julie. You know what I wanna do? I wanna sit down with this
> anti-incest guy and say, "Look. My brother makes me happy. When I'm
> with him I feel stronger, I feel more complete, I feel more like the
> real *me*.

Well, you've said it now. It didn't make any difference. If you and
Steve (and me too) stop following his articles up, he may eventually
go away to some group where he gets a response.

As long as this person dictates what shall be discussed here, we are
missing the chance to bring a little light to the world.

Jennie

LovingLife

Apr 19, 2007, 11:40:52 AM4/19/07

I'm not going anywhere.
First, because of posts and threads I read early on when your group
had other names, I am not entirely convinced the "Sexynews" team is
made up of females at all. There was a time when I had emails from
different members of the group, and the writing style of one claiming
to be female was almost identical to that of one saying he was a
male.

Second, while I acknowledge there are a few who enjoy their
relationships with relatives, I believe those are few and far between.
I believe, and the studies back me up on this, that the vast majority
were duped into it as children and are now suffering because of it.

R. Steve Walz

Apr 19, 2007, 11:54:20 AM4/19/07
------------------
Only a Fundy nit-wit still believes in this day and age that only
boys like sex and girls don't.
Steve

Jack Bird

Apr 19, 2007, 3:29:08 PM4/19/07

Go girl, you did forget Mothers and sons, though!

Jack Bird

Apr 19, 2007, 3:36:21 PM4/19/07
Jennie wrote:

I Agree!

Don Quixote

Apr 19, 2007, 3:42:48 PM4/19/07

Their "suffering" is because they don't "Fit in" as well into the
official culture. From their own past experiences they have learned
that the culture's set of morales is without logic or reason. So they
have learned to ignore those standard cultural rules and morales. This
causes problems in other interactions that they do in our society.

A similar situation occurs when an interracial couple marries. Many
old-school people will ostracize them for "breaking the rules" when they
married across racial boundaries so the couple will be "suffering" from
their "mistake".

DonQuixote169 at Yahoo dot Com

Jack Bird

Apr 19, 2007, 3:47:02 PM4/19/07
Don Quixote wrote:

I agree!

LovingLife

Apr 19, 2007, 6:19:21 PM4/19/07

No, their suffering is the pain from being duped into sex with people
that now wish they wouldn't have had sex with. Thye hate it now but
realize they were powerless to stop it and were used.

> A similar situation occurs when an interracial couple marries. Many
> old-school people will ostracize them for "breaking the rules" when they
> married across racial boundaries so the couple will be "suffering" from
> their "mistake".

Yeah, compare inter-racial marriage to incest. I am sure African
Americans will appreciate that. Moron.

lisast...@yahoo.com

Apr 19, 2007, 11:27:17 PM4/19/07

Ha ha ha! He can't win an argument against them so he tries to
discredit them instead! Typical of the desperate man who has run out
of reasonable argument. Yes yes, we know how every pro-incest person
sounds the same to you! (Psychotics can't distinguish between people
who seem to be their enemies).

Spare us your fantasies about children being "duped" into it. Go away
and post to alt.hate.incest instead!

lisast...@yahoo.com

Apr 19, 2007, 11:35:08 PM4/19/07
On Apr 20, 10:19 am, LovingLife <imlovinglife2...@aol.com> wrote:

> Yeah, compare inter-racial marriage to incest. I am sure African
> Americans will appreciate that. Moron.

Wow, you do have trouble reading what was written, don't you! Most
psychotics have the same trouble. He wasn't comparing inter-racial
marriage to incest at all! He was comparing the *prejudice* against
inter-racial marriage to the *prejudice* against incest! Aahaha
hahaha! And *he* calls Don Quixote a moron! Ahahahaha! Oh HatingLife,
you crack me up! Now go away! Piss off!

Lisa

R. Steve Walz

Apr 20, 2007, 4:28:20 AM4/20/07
----------------------------
Nonsense. they liked it at the time, they were just shamed about
it later, in which case them being shamed at THAT time was the only
REAL abuse.

> > A similar situation occurs when an interracial couple marries. Many
> > old-school people will ostracize them for "breaking the rules" when they
> > married across racial boundaries so the couple will be "suffering" from
> > their "mistake".
>
> Yeah, compare inter-racial marriage to incest. I am sure African
> Americans will appreciate that. Moron.

-----------------------------
It works really well to explain it! You just don't like being bested!
Steve

Man of Conscience

Apr 21, 2007, 9:37:58 AM4/21/07

Yes, nothing anyone can say will make any difference. I agree with
Jennie, just post other subjects of interest, and pay no attention to
attention-seekers.

MoC

stj

Apr 23, 2007, 8:28:18 AM4/23/07

I just want to say thank you to all the amazing women in this group
who share so openly. My girlfriend is a very proud incest girl as she
has had sex with her father for many many many years and when she
openly admitted this about herself to me I was so overjoyed that she
had the courage and love to tell me about it ....she is a truly
beautiful woman

I would love to get to know all of you wonderful ladies who have taken
back your rights in this regard!

bravo to you all