Strong Medicine For Ex-'scientologists' - (DRAFT version)

Leonardo Been

Sep 13, 2004, 2:10:25 AM9/13/04
Strong Medicine For Ex-'scientologists'

(DRAFT version)

You need an ACTUAL understanding and feeling for life as it ACTUALLY
is, in order to have a viewpoint on life and on people, of course. *

That's why you can not ever understand 'scientology'* from within (or
by clinging to some of) the concepts, ideas, intentions and feelings
(the Energy) of 'scientology'

- which are the concepts, ideas, intentions and feelings (the
Energy)* of the Criminal Mind l. ron hubbard,

who designed all those concepts and ideas and intentions and
feelings

IN ORDER TO HAVE 'scientology' (and himself also)
NOT UNDERSTOOD by people,

and especially to have 'scientology' NOT understood
at all by "highly trained" 'scientologists'*

(but understood by Criminal Minds who are or who are
not also 'scientologists' - because these think in
the same ways as l. ron hubbard; and such Criminal
Minds do not necessarily share with you the fact
that they do understand, nor that they are Criminal
Minds; I have mentioned several by name).

COROLLARY: You can not ever actually understand life, or
people, from the concepts, ideas, intentions and
feelings (the Energy)* of the Criminal Mind l. ron
hubbard or of 'scientology.'

Hubbard made exactly 'scientologists' believe, that "they understand
'scientology'," which is not the case at all,*

and he even made them believe the ATROCIOUS AND VERY HARMFUL
LIE, that "'scientologists' understand life,"

and more so the intentional and EXTREMELY DEBILITATING LIE,
that "(only) they understand l. ron hubbard." *

That is actually THE MOST HARMFUL, INTENSELY HARMFUL
LIE, that all 'scientologists' have been inflicted
with by l. ron hubbard:

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO RUIN SOMEONE'S LIFE
TOTALLY,

THEN LET HIM TRUST, OR CONVINCE HIM TO TRUST
l. ron hubbard, AND

THEN LET HIM BELIEVE, OR CONVINCE HIM, THAT
WHAT l. ron hubbard SAID, WROTE OR INTENDS WAS
DONE WITH ANY SINCERITY BY l. ron hubbard.

His son, L. Ron Hubbard junior, alias Ron DeWolf,* made an attempt to
look

NOT from the Energy of his father, but from his own viewpoint,

at 'scientology' and at his father.

You can see, from the published (e.g. Penthouse) interviews,*
that it was very difficult for junior to look at 'scientology,'
let alone at his father, and that he only partly succeeded.
(You can see, that he is still partly drenched in the false
'scientology' concepts about life.)

This medicine is intended for such - largely still very psychotic,
even if sometimes likable - Ex-scientologists, as indeed Ted Mayet,
Arnie Lerma, Gerry Armstrong, Cerridwen, Kristie Wachter, Heidrun
Beer, Harry Palmer (Avatar), 'Skip Press,' and

(the homosexual 'O.T. VIII' painter, I tend to forget his
present-life name, who paints paintings of how extraordinarily
beautiful life was 'Before Hubbard' - or 'Before Satan' if you
like - before the Satanic and Criminal "Beauty and Ugliness are
just a matter of consideration" ideas which are now 'Axioms' of
'scientology')

Michael or Mike Pattinson - I remember his name now.

This is the medicine that you should give to Ex-scientologists,
especially at the ones thinking that they operate not on a
'scientology' viewpoint anymore.

As always sharing my understanding gained with the Trinity of
Science,*

Leonardo truly Been

'It is of no use walking
anywhere to preach
unless our walking
is our preaching.'

Saint Francis of Assisi

* (see references)

__________
'The Trinity Of Science - Truth, Love and Beauty'
{HRI 20030307-pi-1-V2.1}
(7 Mar 2003 - Version 2.1 on 17 Oct 2003)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.03101...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

'Explaining The Scale Of Sanity' {HRI 20040619-V3.4}
(19 June 2004) (Version 3.4 on 2 Sept 2004)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.04090...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

'Know More Than 'scientologists' Know About Themselves
- By The Greatest Expert On The Subject'
(14 January 2004 - DRAFT Version 2.1 beta on 8 Feb 2004)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.040208...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

'ALL The 'Experts' Are Entirely Too Cowardly To Face The Extreme
Ugliness And Viciously Deceptive Nature Of l. ron hubbard'
(13 February 2004)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.040213...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

'Know More About 'scientology' Than 'scientologists' Themselves
- The Bliss Of Being Made Blind To Evil Forever'
(23 February 2004 - Version 1.31 beta on 24 Mar 2004)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.040324...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

'Criminal Minds attack the most expert exposure of 'scientology'
- and so do Destructive Cowards'
(19 February 2004 - Version 2.0 on 21 Feb 2004)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=989886.040221...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

'Religious Freedom - (Definition for Human Rights enforcement)'
{HRI 20030407-3-V1.0} (7 April 2003 - Issue 3)
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3b6f518d.03040...@posting.google.com&output=gplain

RI-1139Ai 'Eldest Son of L. Ron Hubbard speaks out - I
(Summary)' of 22 Jan 1999
RI-1139Bi 'Eldest Son of L. Ron Hubbard speaks out - II'
RI-1139Ci 'Eldest Son of L. Ron Hubbard speaks out - III'
RI-1139Di 'Eldest Son of L. Ron Hubbard speaks out - IV'
RI-1139Ei 'Eldest Son of L. Ron Hubbard speaks out - V'

Copyright 2004 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it, and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious agenda, but only to educate, and to encourage people
to judge un-dominated and for themselves about any organizations
or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com
(address unreadable for internet robots
- replace ' at ' with the '@' symbol)

Andrew Robertson

Sep 13, 2004, 3:36:49 AM9/13/04

"Leonardo Been" <plato...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Strong Medicine For Ex-'scientologists'

> (DRAFT version)

<snip>

> This medicine is intended for such - largely still very psychotic,
> even if sometimes likable - Ex-scientologists, as indeed Ted Mayet,
> Arnie Lerma, Gerry Armstrong, Cerridwen, Kristie Wachter, Heidrun
> Beer, Harry Palmer (Avatar), 'Skip Press,' and

Ted's surname is spelt Mayett. Skip Press does not need quotation marks
around his name.

http://www.solitarytrees.net/

http://www.absolutewrite.com/screenwriting/skip_press.htm
http://www.skippress.com/index.htm

Perhaps you will make the necessary corrections in your next draft.

Andrew

Barbara Schwarz

Sep 13, 2004, 5:28:38 PM9/13/04
plato...@yahoo.com (Leonardo Been) wrote in message news:<989886.040912...@posting.google.com>...

> Strong Medicine For Ex-'scientologists'

Only idiots or psychiatric trolls claim that Koos aka Been was ever a
Scientologist.

He is a psychiatric troll and a former infiltrator of the Church of
Scientology.

Barbara Schwarz