Happy Christmas? Doubtful

Indy

Dec 22, 2000, 3:54:29 AM12/22/00
Though I know I shall NOT have a Happy Christmas as I will be with XTB And I
am more depressed than I have ever been in having to deal with him.

Any way the Kids are looking forward to X-mas so I supose I have toi pretend.

SO To those of you WHO can Have a happy holiday. ANd see you all next year

Jeri

Dec 22, 2000, 5:46:33 AM12/22/00

"Indy" <indy...@aol.com> wrote in message

Why will you be with your stbx if you don't want to be? I thought he had
finally moved out.
--
Jeri
Blessed is the life that finds joy in the journey.

m miller

Dec 22, 2000, 11:17:14 PM12/22/00
Dear Indy:

I know it isn't easy...but lots of us are in the same boat you are,
and the holidays, frankly, are hard.

Yes, it drives me nuts to see everyone so damn happy when all I
want to do yell at people!!

Do something this holiday for yourself. This evening, I found my
ice skates in the closet under PILES of junk...and went public ice
skating!! I had a blast, talked with most of the skaters, young and
old, and the memories of my hockey playing days were coming back to me!!

I know this may sound ridiculous, but I kept telling myself ONE DAY
I would go a'skating again, and I never did. No decent reason, but I
did it because I WANTED to.

I've also never been in a tanning booth. I did that today as well.

So, Indy: what do you want to do JUST for yourself? It's the
holidays, you deserve something nice, just for you....
a manicure? A new 'do? Hell, how about a sundae? Do it for you.

I am still lonesome over the holidays.
No, they still are NOT easy for me. Not having had any children, there
is no more contact with the "ex"...and she still crosses my mind, and it
hurts.

However, on the flip side, you need not wallow in misery...your
life isn't over!!

Remember this: Everything is OK in the end. If it's not OK, it's not
the end.

Warmest Wishes,

Matthew