WHAT FOODS ARE BEST TO EAT AT TONY ROMA'S?

LP...@earthlink.net

Feb 19, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/19/00
to lp...@earthlink.net
February 19, 2000

WHAT FOODSARE BEST TO EAT AT TONY ROMA'S?

I am a 66-year-old male of normal health.

I recently had a blood test that showed, for the first time in my life,
a higher than normal level of Triglyceride (268 mg/DL with 35 – 160
being norm) and Glucose (180 mg/DL with 70 – 115 being norm).

My doctor suggested that I adjust my diet. I have not seen the
dietitian yet. I have an appointment for next week.

I am going to a movie and then out to dinner tonight at Tony Roma's. I
have just looked at their WWW site with their complete menu:
http://www.tonyromas.com/dinner_menu.html

My questions are:

What should I order as my main course?
· Chicken
· Ribs
· Steak

Should I ask them to leave all of the sauce off?

Which is the best side dish to order from the below list?
· French Fries
· Rice
· Corn on the Cob
· Mixed Fresh Vegetables
· Ranch Style Beans
· Cole Slaw

Which of the below salads would be best for me to order – If anything
is bad in the below listed salads, I might be able to ask them to leave
the ingredients out?
· Caesar Salad - Tender Romaine lettuce tossed with fresh
shredded Parmesan cheese, croutons and our special Caesar dressing.
· Chicken Caesar Salad - Tender Romaine lettuce tossed with fresh
shredded Parmesan cheese, croutons and our special Caesar dressing.
Topped with a sliced, grilled chicken breast.
· Santa Fe Salad -A crunchy tortilla shell filled with mixed
garden greens, Cheddar cheese, bacon and fresh tomatoes, topped with
our juicy, crispy-coated chicken breast.
· Grilled Chicken Salad - Freshly chopped iceberg and Romaine
lettuce, carrots and red cabbage, topped with fresh tomatoes, green
onions and a grilled, marinated chicken breast. Garnished with crispy
corn tortilla strips

Which salad dressing is best to use?
· Honey Mustard
· Ranch
· Bleu Cheese
· Caesar
· Thousand Island
· Italian
· Oil & Vinegar
· Fat Free selection

In addition to posting to this forum, can you please e-mail your
posting to me at:

lp...@earthlink.net

Thanks!

Larry