Diabetes Health Leaders Finally Realizing Low-Carb Diet Has Merit

dsolo

Nov 28, 2007, 1:05:33 AM11/28/07
Jimmy Moore - Weight Loss/Health Blogger:

When I asked Dr. Richard D. Feinman, professor of biochemistry at SUNY
Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, New York and renowned low-carb
researcher, about when he thought diabetes health leaders--including
the American Diabetes Association (ADA)--would start realizing livin'
la vida low-carb has merit during my interview with him in June 2006,
his answer was hopeful.

"With diabetes, carbohydrate restriction has been a traditional
treatment and because the underlying physiology is obvious and
accepted. Since low carbohydrates stabilize glucose and insulin
excursions, we can expect progress pretty soon. Even the ADA is
probably trying to back into carbohydrate restriction with a minimum
of losing face."

Well, it's about to happen and none too soon...

http://livinlavidalocarb.blogspot.com/2007/11/diabetes-health-leaders-finally.html