If you are ever in Brazil, and by chance attrack an Anaconda...

:>Bird

Jul 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/23/98
The following is from the US Government Peace Corps Manual for its
volunteers who work in the Amazon Jungle. It tells what to do in case
you are attacked by an anaconda. Now an anaconda is the largest snake in
the world. It is a relative of the boa constrictor, it grows to
thirty-five feet in length and weighs between three and four hundred
pounds at the maximum. This is what the manual said:

1. If you are attacked by an anaconda, do not run. The snake is faster
than you are.
2. Lie flat on the ground. Put your arms tight against your sides,
your legs tight against one another.
3. Tuck your chin in.
4. The snake will come and begin to nudge and climb over your body.
5. Do not panic
6. After the snake has examined you, it will begin to swallow you from
the feet and - always from the end. Permit the snake to swallow your
feet and ankles. Do not panic.
7. The snake will now begin to suck your legs into its body. You must
lie perfectly still. This will take a long time.
8. When the snake has reached your knees slowly and with as little
movement as possible, reach down, take your knife and very gently slide
it into the side of the snake's mouth between the edge of its mouth and
your leg, then suddenly rip upwards, severing the snake's head.
9. Be sure you have your knife.
10. Be sure your knife is sharp.

--
For more information about this service, send e-mail to:
he...@anon.twwells.com -- for an automatically returned help message

TENGU

Jul 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/24/98
Dear Bird: Sounds like you just finished watching ANACONDA.
Like I would even think of going to Brazil now. NO WAY
Like I would even be able to think about lying still. YEAH RIGHT
Not good news for me at all. Now I am cancelling my vacation to BRAZIL.
Thats it thats all.
Thank God I thought about taking out Special Insurance on Trips.
Yeah like I would even think of that.
Now the trip is cancelled any ideas.???????????
Always Sunshine Aries. No ANACONDAS PLEASE

:>Bird

Jul 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM7/24/98
BWHAhHAHAHaha!!! LOL!

Aren't you happy the Gov't is concerned for your safety???? heheheha!

:>D Bird