why i quit urine therapy -- i should have quit while I was ahead --- damar tantra may be wrong about collecting urine in copper/tamba vessel IF U ARE TEMPTED TO KEEP IT IN IT -- u may collect, but u can't keep in it

era...@gmail.com

Dec 25, 2008, 6:30:51 AM12/25/08
to lodhas-uri...@googlegroups.com
1. the medicines did reduce.
2. when I reduced the medicines there is hypo-mania.
3. on further reduction of the medicines, there is breathlessness.
4. to get away from the breathlessness, i reduced the medicines
further.
5. that triggered mania.
6. so i was back on some of my medicines
7. so i guess I should have quit while I was ahead.
8. to prevent breathlessness and urinating all night ------ i started
with copper (tamba) vessel and added a rusted pipe with iron and zinc
in it ---- that should be wrong ---- never, never do that.
i had no day to day discussing support in urine therapy which is sad.

Erach

BruceLim

Dec 25, 2008, 8:20:55 AM12/25/08

Hi there, do you mind explaining more about what do you mean by urine
therapy?

Have you negotiated with your psychiatrist about your therapy?

Bruce
http://esertia.brighterplanet.org/

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Nom dePlume

Dec 30, 2008, 4:27:47 PM12/30/08
"BruceLim" <lim.w...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Hi there, do you mind explaining more about what do you mean by urine
> therapy?
>
> Have you negotiated with your psychiatrist about your therapy?
>
> Bruce
> http://esertia.brighterplanet.org/

Over the last year, Erach has written numerous posts on the health benefits
of drinking his own urine. You should be able to find them quickly with
Google. I don't believe he has made many converts, though.

--
Nom dePlume, Ph.D.
Why, yes, in fact, I am a rocket scientist.

Find my book, Medicines for Mental health, and free drug information, at
www.MentalMeds.org

=====