HELLO ALL MY LOVING FANS

1 view

%

Nov 2, 2000, 8:13:21 AM11/2/00
isin't nice to wake up and see me first thing ?
i know it is .

disavowed

Nov 2, 2000, 9:37:13 AM11/2/00

% wrote in message <3a016848...@news.pris.bc.ca>...

>isin't nice to wake up and see me first thing ?
>i know it is .

are you talking to all the desk fans you've set up in a half-circle around
your bed?

and here i thought i was the only person who talked to my fans.

do you give your coffee pot a smile and a pat each morning too? i do, and
my coffee pot has never been happier.

=P

%

Nov 2, 2000, 8:41:20 AM11/2/00
i just be overly nice to everything that comes into my day .

On Thu, 2 Nov 2000 08:37:13 -0600, "disavowed" <JBo...@noc-list.gov>

disavowed

Nov 2, 2000, 10:08:32 AM11/2/00

% wrote in message <3a016ee2...@news.pris.bc.ca>...

>i just be overly nice to everything that comes into my day .

well that's a good way to be. just be careful with the bears. sometimes
they may appear to want to give you a hug, and shoot the breeze, but they
probably just want to get into your toolshed, and maybe gnaw on your leg a
bit.

so watch those guys.

%

Nov 2, 2000, 9:13:54 AM11/2/00
all the bears ever want is a drink of my liquor .

On Thu, 2 Nov 2000 09:08:32 -0600, "disavowed" <JBo...@noc-list.gov>

disavowed

Nov 2, 2000, 10:58:50 AM11/2/00

% wrote in message <3a017684...@news.pris.bc.ca>...

>all the bears ever want is a drink of my liquor .

the fools!!! don't they know who theyre dealing with??

hehe

%

Nov 2, 2000, 10:19:57 AM11/2/00
sure they know ,
i just wish ,
once in a awhile , they'd buy .

On Thu, 2 Nov 2000 09:58:50 -0600, "disavowed" <JBo...@noc-list.gov>

jaz

Nov 2, 2000, 11:19:34 AM11/2/00
you guys are silly.

giggle!

jaz

"disavowed" <JBo...@noc-list.gov> wrote in message

disavowed

Nov 2, 2000, 12:59:11 PM11/2/00

% wrote in message <3a0185fe...@news.pris.bc.ca>...

>sure they know ,
>i just wish ,
>once in a awhile , they'd buy .

well don't be too hard on them. remember they have no pockets to carry
money or credit cards...

%

Nov 2, 2000, 12:37:52 PM11/2/00

but they always got doe , or a buck or two .

On Thu, 2 Nov 2000 11:59:11 -0600, "disavowed" <JBo...@noc-list.gov>

disavowed

Nov 2, 2000, 3:35:24 PM11/2/00

% wrote in message <3a01a659...@news.pris.bc.ca>...

>but they always got doe , or a buck or two .

ok, if you're going into pun territory, i'm outta here. i try to live a
pun-free life, tough as that can be with jaz, since her father is King Pun.

so...there!

%

Nov 2, 2000, 3:09:01 PM11/2/00

ok , if that's the way you feel , i'll see ya .

On Thu, 2 Nov 2000 14:35:24 -0600, "disavowed" <JBo...@noc-list.gov>

%

Nov 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/3/00

ok , sounds wierd and fat , but , ok .

On Fri, 03 Nov 2000 17:35:38 GMT, pwo...@mindsspring.com (Aware1)
wrote:

>On Fri, 03 Nov 2000 10:09:37 GMT, per_...@zdnetmail.com (%) wrote:
>>what the hell are grits ?
>
>They're made from corn - hominy.
>They look a little like cream of wheat which I don't like
>because it's slimy.
>Grits have substance and texture and stick to
>your ribs. Best with butter and salt/pepper, cheese added is
>good too. The yellow grits are the best-tasting to me.
>They're a breakfast food, like hash browns or home fries (ick)
>and go great with eggs and biscuits.
>I tried to get denise to eat grits in NC, she's never had them
>but she wouldn't do it, not even for me.
>I'm gonna keep working on her though.
>You'd like my grits.
>Grits is also an acronym:
>Girl Raised In The South.
>
>Aware1 <-- GRITS :o)
>--
>Toto... I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.

blueVvorld

Nov 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/3/00

philippa wrote in message ...

>Somewhere I have a recipe for a grits casserole made with cheese and
>jalepeno peppers that would make your tongue slap your brain silly.

jeez, i would think it'd be the other way around. the brain slapping the
tongue silly. as in "hey! don't eat that, are you nuts?? knock it off!
go get a nice piece of pie, or something!!"

=)

%

Nov 3, 2000, 5:09:37 AM11/3/00
what the hell are grits ?

On Fri, 03 Nov 2000 04:14:33 GMT, pwo...@mindsspring.com (Aware1)
wrote:

>On Thu, 02 Nov 2000 13:13:21 GMT, per_...@zdnetmail.com (%) wrote:
>>isin't nice to wake up and see me first thing ?
>>i know it is .
>

>ASD and % go together like
>grits and biscuits.
>
>Aware1 --> that's a good thing!

>--
>Toto... I don't think we're in Kansas anymore.

blueVvorld

Nov 3, 2000, 9:59:35 AM11/3/00

% wrote in message <3a028ece...@news.pris.bc.ca>...

>what the hell are grits ?

a fear-inducing southern food. i've only seen it a couple times, but i
always run screaming like a woman when i do.

%

Nov 3, 2000, 10:49:19 AM11/3/00
almost sounds like private parts