we are all having a hard time

erminia

Mar 10, 2003, 10:27:45 AM3/10/03
we are all disappointed that our lives are not the way we have been told
they should be.

we try to make them that way, but our methods fail. and sometimes our
methods make things worse.

we become angry and frustrated and go looking around for someone to blame,
maybe ourselves, maybe our kids, our parents, our neighbors, someone,
anyone.

we come in here and we let loose.

well, its better than taking our frustrations out on the kids, the pets, the
local beat cop, the cashier at the grocery store, our bosses, our employees,

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

maybe what we need to understand first and foremost is that much of what
we've been told about how our lives should be is just a fairytale, a
daydream. no one's life is like that. we could be perfect in every way and
our lives could still be filled with just one tragedy after another.

i need more coffee.

Erminia

erminia

Mar 10, 2003, 12:03:05 PM3/10/03
in article 3tgp6vo5i30ope7d5...@4ax.com, judith stillwater at
j_stil...@excite.com wrote on 3/10/03 11:56 AM:

> On Mon, 10 Mar 2003 15:27:45 GMT, erminia <ermi...@earthlink.net>
> wrote:
>
>> i need more coffee.
>
> howsabout I join you?
>
> judith

sure thing, Judith! :)

milk? sugar?

strawberries?

hot buttered toast?

:)

Erminia

erminia

Mar 10, 2003, 12:43:07 PM3/10/03
in article 7ghp6vg4b6tq6c3qg...@4ax.com, judith stillwater at
j_stil...@excite.com wrote on 3/10/03 12:07 PM:

> yes to all! (except no sugar for my coffee, please)
> yummy! thanks!
>
> judith

your are most welcome, Judith! :)

erminia

Mar 10, 2003, 5:29:49 PM3/10/03
in article BA921A1C.4EC76%ermi...@earthlink.net, erminia at
ermi...@earthlink.net wrote on 3/10/03 10:27 AM:

sometimes i like my own writing. not often, but every once in a while.

don't know if this is the Zoloft, or the depression receeding, or maybe my
writing skills improving. not sure if i care about any of that.

just happy to be happy for once.

Erminia