farting on cakes by sexy ladies

Sam Rivers

Sep 6, 2001, 4:12:40 PM9/6/01
I wish all the young, sexy-looking girls on this forum to come over to
my place, hike down their pants, position their barenaked asses in
vacinity/proximity to my birthday cake, and rip vigorously their analgas on it.
I would liketo fantasize about it, the raunchy smells, how long a fart
lasted, the bums squatting over my cake from different angles from
roughly 2-5 inches range.

A competition between farting females is also been taken into account.
Their feminine crack may produce the combo of gas station and rotten
eggs aromas are the ones taking the cake.

P.S. For raunchy scents and prolonged effects you may abstain from
taking a dump for 2 days so the fart smell will be the "worst".

#2 I got inspired at a nudist beach at Southern France: I was riding
the bus holding a birthday cake, when a lady standing next to me
released her noxious gas right on the cake.

#3 In case a woman dares to fart on the candles, what do you expect to
happen next - will it light her farts or blow the candles with herwarm
wet raunchy loud fart?
Don't forget to visit my exquisite website:
http://www.cakefart.com
We're currently looking for some girls in Sweden to participate

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/womenintofartingoncakes

Billy Goat Gruff III

Sep 6, 2001, 5:29:52 PM9/6/01
Crossposted SPAM reported.

On 6 Sep 2001 13:12:40 -0700, jen_na...@yahoo.com (Sam Rivers)
wrote:

Please Visit www.ibdcure.com and sign the petition for an IBD postage stamp.
All opinions expressed are mine unless otherwise noted.
=================================
Leah's Body Sugaring Recipe
Remove unwanted hair
http://www.for-romance.com/sugar
=============================
"those that can be offended, will be" ... Pastor Don

Billy Goat Gruff III

Sep 6, 2001, 5:34:04 PM9/6/01
Domain information for those that wish to complain.
Please note the garbage was crossposted to
rec.sport.basketball.college, misc.creativity,
alt.support.crohns-colitis, alt.music.spice-girls please remove all
groups except the one you are in when replying

Registrant:
Cake Wizard (CAKEFART-DOM)
1 Maple Place
Glen Head, NY 11545
US

Domain Name: CAKEFART.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact, Billing Contact:
Molesky, Thomas (TM9769) t...@METATRON-GLOBAL.COM
Metatron Global Inc.
1 Maple Place
Glen Head, NY 11545
516-609-0812 (FAX) 516-759-9399

Record last updated on 28-Dec-1999.
Record expires on 28-Dec-2001.
Record created on 28-Dec-1999.
Database last updated on 6-Sep-2001 07:41:00 EDT.

Domain servers in listed order:

NAMESERVER.CONCENTRIC.NET 207.155.183.72
NAMESERVER1.CONCENTRIC.NET 207.155.183.73
NAMESERVER2.CONCENTRIC.NET 207.155.184.72
NAMESERVER3.CONCENTRIC.NET 206.173.119.72

wrote:

>I wish all the young, sexy-looking girls on this forum to come over to

Please Visit www.ibdcure.com and sign the petition for an IBD postage stamp.

Miz Mizzy

Sep 6, 2001, 10:57:09 PM9/6/01
> I wish all the young, sexy-looking girls on this forum to come
> over to my place, hike down their pants, position their
> barenaked asses in vacinity/proximity to my birthday cake,
> and rip vigorously their analgas on it.

WOW! Of all the smut-spam I've waded through lately, this has to at least
be the most original.

However, with this newsgroup, there's a distinct chance that one of those
young, sexy-looking girls would end up "frosting" the cake.

Mizzy
--
"Tap water is not available. Bottled water is available
for $1.00 (does not fulfill beverage minimum)."

Fook of The FOO

Sep 9, 2001, 4:20:38 AM9/9/01
I can't believe this guy is real.

Way back when, we were trying to convince Oddhobby to let us start a
fan club (The FOO). They were getting email from this cake guy and
they thought it was us. "...That certainly is odd but it's more of a
sexual fetish than a hobby."

I got a chance to meet some of the editors at Oddhobby and after I
convinced them that it wasn't us writing about the cakes they told me
about some of the weird stuff they get in the email... wow!

I go to various events and then sell my stories and photos to
Oddhobby. I thought I'd seen and heard just about everything. But I
have to admit, this guy tops 'em all (yea, I know, I could have said
"takes the cake"). He also posted a story in the Oddhobby guestbook
but an email address isn't mandatory so it's not 100% certain this is
the same guy, but it must be right? I mean how many people could
really be into something this bizarre? Maybe he was too odd for
Oddhobby so he started his own site? Even the groups he picked to
cross-post to are weird.

Anyway here's the deal cake fart man: if you don't want to be banned
from groups that are otherwise inclined to accept almost any type of
um, weirdness, you have to learn not to abuse the newsgroups. I think
you would be more than welcome in "alt.tasteless." In fact, if you
were a FOO member (and as far I as know he IS NOT) I would formally
banish you to alt.tasteless.

For the rest of you, you need to understand why I'm so excited. It's
like the National Enquirer finally proving that Elvis isn't dead.
There really is a cake fart man!

FoOkleyur

The FOO agree with me
(Oddhobby FOO, not some other FOO)
finally a page at http://oddhobby.com/foo -- but still nut'n new
Got a strange hobby or collection? Contact me: fookleyur at
My-deja.com

res0iqaz

Sep 16, 2001, 11:28:31 PM9/16/01
I thought it was pretty funny. Was kinda nice seeing something on here
other than duke news.
"Fook of The FOO" <fook...@my-deja.com> wrote in message