Speaking of CF Hotels and B & B's

1 view

Kari Levstik

Oct 5, 2003, 10:22:29 PM10/5/03
I wonder if we the CF could compile a Breeder Bill of No Rights
for our homes as well as these places. Couldn't hurt.

I'll start...

Breeder Bill of No Rights

You do NOT have the right to allow your hump dumplings to
roam unattended in any public place.

If you leave your baybee unattended in its walker at the
top of a staircase and the baybee dies after falling down
that staircase, you do NOT have the right to make yourself
and the rest of your family independently wealthy by suing
the manufacturer of the baybee walker.

I'll let the rest of you take it from here till I can think of
more.

Kari

Erik Courter

Oct 6, 2003, 11:29:20 PM10/6/03

"Kari Levstik" <kdle...@att.net> wrote in message

You do NOT have the right to ignore the noise, effluva and other nuisances
your brats create.

If you do so and enrage a REAL psychopath into a blind, killing rage, you do
NOT have the right to compensatory damages or societal support.

You do NOT have the right to Other Peoples' Money (OPM) to finance your life
choices.

Others are not afforded the same privilage for their choices; downloading a
genetic virus into the genetic mainframe does NOT Make You Special any more
than others' freely-chosen hobbies entitles them to YOUR money.

You do NOT have the right to impact others' lives in order to Safeguard Your
Brat.

Nature is composed of Many Bad Things whose ultimate purpose is to cull the
weak and sick from the herd. Your child probably qualifies as a member of
one, or both, of these two groups.

Hmm.. that taps me for the evening...

-E