Elizabeth, can we get into your panties?

1 view

Sean

Dec 3, 2007, 11:06:10 AM12/3/07
A few buddies and I are going camping in the wilderness and we need a
bivouac tent big enough to hold us all plus keep wild animals at bay.

Wild animals should leave us alone because once they get close enough to
smell your panties they'll be too busy trying to chew their own nostrils
off to worry about us. We'll be ok, we'll invest in some military surplus
re-breathing equipment.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Yours

Sean

Message has been deleted

Sean

Dec 3, 2007, 11:51:32 AM12/3/07
Pete wrote:

> In article <fj19hi$f6$1...@aioe.org>, Sean <n...@no.one.org> wrote:
>
>> Wild animals should leave us alone because once they get close enough to
>> smell your panties they'll be too busy trying to chew their own nostrils
>> off to worry about us. We'll be ok, we'll invest in some military surplus
>> re-breathing equipment.
>
> Suck a shotgun, asshole...Pete

That's Pete for you. Always thinking about other guy's assholes or sucking
something long and hard.

Sean

Dr Quincy Kevorkian M.E.

Dec 3, 2007, 1:29:28 PM12/3/07
This conference is brought to you by the Northeast Institute for Science and
our new product Sean- tabs (mydixadroopin) for Un natural male enhancement.
Got a small winkie? Try Sean tabs so other inmates will take notice. While
it won't make your manhood larger, it will melt some of the adipose tissue
around it so your manginia will get smaller thus making your pitiful self
seem enhanced. Get Sean-tabs today!

Today we will discuss the species known as Breederous childfreeus wannabeus,
other wise known as the common sean troll, or the full of feces jailboi
troll.

While on the exterior,sean trolls appear to be the same as any other
Breederous Numbskullious Parentus, sean trolls are somewhat different. The
sean troll usually has not yet purchased its overseas incubator and can not
breed with the domestic variety as it could not get laid in a Nevada legal
brothel if it had 10 Benjamins sticking out of its zipper. This is due to
its rather unkempt appearance, its quite thin wallet, angry and bitter
affect, and its odor of santorum about its person. While it blusters about
how tough it is and its imaginary success at the act of breeding it really
is "so much cooler online." Off line it's highly suspect that it dwells in
mom's basement and is a less than successful sign spinner for a pizza joint
or cookie cutter condo sales company.

This ineffective troll is noted by its focus on male anatomy. If it can see
any phallic symbol it will latch onto it like a B. Numbskullious Parentus
will onto a freebee. Yet correspondingly its angry affect is laced with
homophobia. This tendency is much like the brand of homophobia seen among
Pestus TVevangelicus Preacherus and Conservatus Senatorus Imnotgayus. The
angry affect is most often seen right after they are captured in airport
men's rooms.

Breederous Childfreeus Wannabeus is so named because it claims to be
childfree only because it can not find a single mother to date. Even single
mothers have minimal standards. This troll really wishes to breed but has
not yet found its winkie inside its manginia. Darwinian consequences aside
this may be the origin of its over the top anger at this cold cruel world.
Either that or its just naturally an asshat.

These sean trolls and much like any other usenet pests or political
conventions, they're full of hot air and stink like farts.

Thank you for attending this conference,
Con Ed paper are available on the way out.

Dr Quincy Kevorkian M.E.

Remember Sean-tabs for Un natural Male Enhancement.

elizabeth

Dec 3, 2007, 4:06:20 PM12/3/07
On Dec 3, 8:29 am, Pete <fuckb...@fuck.bush.bush> wrote:

> In article <fj19hi$f...@aioe.org>, Sean <n...@no.one.org> wrote:
> > Wild animals should leave us alone because once they get close enough to
> > smell your panties they'll be too busy trying to chew their own nostrils
> > off to worry about us. We'll be ok, we'll invest in some military surplus
> > re-breathing equipment.
>
> Suck a shotgun, asshole...Pete

He's an argument for post natal abortion.

Which is what the shotgun is for. Actually, it would be more
appropriate to shove said shotgun up his anal orifice, since he's got
terminal craniorectal impaction.

It's a mercy killing.

Sean

Dec 3, 2007, 4:50:05 PM12/3/07
Dr Quincy Kevorkian M.E. wrote:

snip incoherent ramblings of desperately failing mind...

So that would be a yes then?

Thank you. I'll send a Hazmat team to pick them up.

Sean

tom c

Dec 3, 2007, 5:22:06 PM12/3/07
---------- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v8.01

Title: Fricot a la "Belette" ("Weasel" Fricot/soup)
Categories: Ethnic, Soups/stews, Vegetables, Vegetarian
Yield: 1 servings

1 Onion; chopped 3 c Potatoes; diced
3 tb Butter -salt and pepper
2 tb Salted herbs;* 1 tb Flour
4 c -Water

-------------------------DUMPLINGS:* THIS IS ONE
OF-------------------------
-several possible dumpling 1/2 ts -Salt
-recipes given 1/2 c -Cold water
1 c Flour

"If there was one dish that could be called typically Acadian, it would
certainly be Fricot, a soup containing potatoes and meat. The dish has
been
a long time favorite in Acadian households, so much that the word fricot
was once synomous with a good meal and a common call for dinner was
often,
"Vous etes invites au fricot!"... This potato fricot was prepared when
neither meat nor fish were available, and given the tongue-in-cheek name,
"Weasel Fricot" (Fricot a la Belette). If you ask Acadians about the
origin
of the name, they will smile and say, "Parce que b'lette a passe tout
drouete (Because the weasel went right on by.)

On Prince Edward it is called Fricot a la bezette (Ninicompoop Fricot)
where bezette roughly translates as "nincompoop". It is known as butter
fricot, salted her fricot and potato fricot, and is often served with a
large slice of buttered bread and molasses."

Handkerchief Dumplings (Pates en Mouchior de Poche) Mix flour with salt.
Gradually add cold water to the dough as one would when making biscuits.
Roll the dough fairly thin, cut into 1 1/2 inch squares and place the
squares in the fricot. Cover and simmer 7 minutes.

Saute the onion and salted herbs in butter for 1-2 minutes or until the
onion is golden brown. Add the water, potatoes, salt and pepper, and
simmer
for 20 minutes. To thicken the broth, add dumpling or flour mixed with
water.

SOURCE: _A Taste of Acadie_ by Marie Cormier-Boudreau