Serves her right

Brenda Bolliver

Oct 27, 2000, 2:11:07 PM10/27/00
Read this today in a "worst travel experiences" column posted on the USA
Today wesite:

"By far my worst travel experience was flying alone with my infant son to
Malaysia a couple of years ago. First of all, the baby cried and fussed
almost the entire 30-hour trip. Secondly, I got no help at all from the
stewardesses. When my baby had a bowel movement, they told me there were no
changing tables on board and that I would have to use the one seat that we
were both
sharing to change him. On top of that, they said there was no place on
board to dispose of the dirty diapers and that I would have to keep them
under my seat. This was in addition to my purse, a backpack full of diapers
and baby formula, and extra clothes, which I also had to keep around my
seat."

Who in their right freaking mind would take a 30-hour flight with ANY
child, let alone an infant in diapers! I wish I could give this woman a
piece of my mind about her whining - I would hate to have been a passenger
on that plane with her and her poop factory crotch fruit! What really galls
me is when she says she got "no help from the stewardesses" (as if they are
even called that any more). Like it is any part of their job to help care
for a passenger's child and dispose of their filthy diapers! Just another
case of the breeder entitlement mentality in full swingin' action!

Davenport

Oct 27, 2000, 7:51:41 PM10/27/00
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah no changing facilities! Waaaaaaaaaaaah no help from the
flight attendants! Waaaaaaaaaaaah no dirty diaper disposal unit! This
woman whines as much as her squawking infant. What does she expect on a 30
hr flight to Malaysia..........a personal assistant????? Next time, if she
absolutely, positively MUST be in Malaysia, then leave junior home with
Duddee.

Brenda Bolliver <BOLL...@upstate.edu> wrote in message

Scott Eiler

Oct 29, 2000, 1:53:26 PM10/29/00
In article <MPG.14649ebfa...@news.m.iinet.net.au>,
the robotic servitors of Sue Smith <n...@spammer.in.sight>
rose up with the following chant:

>What I'd like to know is who does she think is going to believe she was
>on a plane for 30 hours? Where was she coming from? The moon? There
>*is* no such thing as a 30 hour flight.

Not even if you catch the plane in Perth, transfer in Sydney, transfer again
in Los Angeles, and you miss the last transfer and have to spend the night in
the airport?

Not that I'd know, but I bet you would.

-------- Scott Eiler B{D> -------- http://www.ultranet.com/~seiler

The world is wide, and intelligent thought will readily supply an
unlimited number of well-sounding names which do not enable some mother
to say that her son was killed in an operation called "Bunnyhug".

-- Winston Churchill, from a memorandum of 8 August 1943.

Scott Amspoker

Oct 29, 2000, 5:00:39 PM10/29/00
Sue Smith <n...@spammer.in.sight> wrote:

>What I'd like to know is who does she think is going to believe she was
>on a plane for 30 hours? Where was she coming from? The moon? There
>*is* no such thing as a 30 hour flight.

You've obviously never met my travel agent.

Scott Amspoker |
s...@rt66.com | The children are our future asswipes.
http://www.rt66.com/sda |