The Federal Trade Commission and consumer complaints about ken pangborn of the a-team or krp consulting.

Dan Sullivan

Jul 22, 2009, 7:10:29 AM7/22/09
The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency,
collects complaints about companies, business practices, identity
theft, and episodes of violence in the media.

If you would like to file a complaint about ken pangborn's business
practices, such as false advertising on either his a-team or krp
consulting website, go to

https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/FTC_Wizard.aspx?Lang=en

Greegor

Aug 1, 2009, 3:01:14 AM8/1/09
Moe is pretending that she is taking legal action against me.

Exhibit A3

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/aaf683671122e773?hl=en&dmode=source

From: Dan Sullivan <dsull...@optonline.net>
Newsgroups: alt.support.child-protective-services
Subject: The Federal Trade Commission and consumer complaints about
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 04:10:29 -0700 (PDT)
Gecko/2009060215 Firefox/3.0.11 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729),gzip(gfe),gzip
(gfe)

Bases

Aug 1, 2009, 9:25:26 AM8/1/09

krp

Aug 1, 2009, 11:34:33 AM8/1/09

"Greegor" <gree...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> From: Dan Sullivan <dsull...@optonline.net>
> Newsgroups: alt.support.child-protective-services
> Subject: The Federal Trade Commission and consumer complaints about

> The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency,

> collects complaints about companies, business practices, identity
> theft, and episodes of violence in the media.

> If you would like to file a complaint about ken pangborn's business
> practices, such as false advertising on either his a-team or krp
> consulting website, go to

> https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/FTC_Wizard.aspx?Lang=en

How are all your complaints working out for ya, Danny? Think your
complaints are being taken seriously, Danny?

Dan Sullivan

Aug 1, 2009, 11:56:29 AM8/1/09

"krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote in message

I haven't made any complaints, kenny boy.

krp

Aug 1, 2009, 2:47:27 PM8/1/09

"Dan Sullivan" <dsul...@optonline.net> wrote in message

>>> The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency,
>>> collects complaints about companies, business practices, identity
>>> theft, and episodes of violence in the media.
>>
>>> If you would like to file a complaint about ken pangborn's business
>>> practices, such as false advertising on either his a-team or krp
>>> consulting website, go to
>>
>>> https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/FTC_Wizard.aspx?Lang=en
>>
>> How are all your complaints working out for ya, Danny? Think your
>> complaints are being taken seriously, Danny?
>
> I haven't made any complaints, kenny boy.

Sure you have Danny, they just wouldn't take your complaints because you
REFUSE to give your REAL ID information.

Dan Sullivan

Aug 2, 2009, 12:10:46 AM8/2/09

"krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Post the proof of your claim that I've tried to file complaints about you,
kenny boy.

krp

Aug 2, 2009, 8:50:56 AM8/2/09
DAN SULLIVAN STILL SOLICITING FALSE REPORTS

>>> I haven't made any complaints, kenny boy.
>>
>> Sure you have Danny, they just wouldn't take your complaints because
>> you REFUSE to give your REAL ID information.

> Post the proof of your claim that I've tried to file complaints about you,
> kenny boy.

I am amused that you are STILL desperately soliciting people to make
FALSE reports. It's your STYLE, Danny. You are putting yourself on the
Fed's radar. You know your claims are FAKE, Danny.

Greegor

Aug 2, 2009, 10:06:37 AM8/2/09
FYI Daniel J. Sullivan III lives in Patchogue NY

Dan Sullivan

Aug 2, 2009, 10:13:15 AM8/2/09

> I am amused that you are STILL desperately soliciting people to make
> FALSE reports. It's your STYLE, Danny. You are putting yourself on the
> Fed's radar. You know your claims are FAKE, Danny.

Which claims of mine are fake, kenny boy?

Greegor

Aug 2, 2009, 10:21:40 AM8/2/09
MAUREEN, Where's that CRIMINAL CHARGE
you promised? You said you would not hesistate!

Tell us how you're an expert on such stuff
because you read TRUE-CRIME stories! LOL

krp

Aug 2, 2009, 11:08:35 AM8/2/09

>> I am amused that you are STILL desperately soliciting people to make
>> FALSE reports. It's your STYLE, Danny. You are putting yourself on the
>> Fed's radar. You know your claims are FAKE, Danny.

> Which claims of mine are fake, kenny boy?

ALL the ones you have made against me and you are HYSTERICALLY trying to
solicit others to make. Have you figured out that you are on the FED RADAR
yet???

krp

Aug 2, 2009, 11:09:58 AM8/2/09

> MAUREEN, Where's that CRIMINAL CHARGE
> you promised? You said you would not hesistate!

Maureen is suffering from PDS!!

(Pangborn Derangement Syndrome)

Dan Sullivan

Aug 2, 2009, 11:10:50 AM8/2/09

Dan Sullivan

Aug 2, 2009, 11:31:02 AM8/2/09

> "Dan Sullivan" <dsul...@optonline.net> wrote in message
>
>>> I am amused that you are STILL desperately soliciting people to make
>>> FALSE reports. It's your STYLE, Danny. You are putting yourself on the
>>> Fed's radar. You know your claims are FAKE, Danny.
>
>> Which claims of mine are fake, kenny boy?
>
> ALL the ones you have made against me and you are HYSTERICALLY trying
> to solicit others to make.

So you can't name anything specific.

Maybe your former clients can when they file their reportts.

> Have you figured out that you are on the FED RADAR yet???

Why would I be on the "FED RADAR?"

It's you, pornbag, who have two websites designed to hoodwink everyone you
can.

All I did was suggest that people file legitimate complaints with the proper
authorities.

Nothing wrong with what I did.... but YOU are a different story.

Greegor

Aug 2, 2009, 12:45:35 PM8/2/09

See records on Daniel J. Sullivan III of Patchogue NY
and his good buddy David Daniel Moore DOB 9/26/70
of Calumet City, IL

mmrpurdue

Aug 2, 2009, 1:09:11 PM8/2/09
Newsgroups: alt.true-crime, alt.support.child-protective-services
From: Gree...@hotmail.com (Greg Hanson)
Date: 26 Aug 2003 17:29:49 -0700
a grandmother
obsessed about a granddaughter, wanted to keep
the granddaughter for their own ill obsessive
reasons. In the first case the grandmother took
the older girl and left behind the younger boy,
claiming she was doing it to protect the child from
the mentally ill mother. (mother managed on meds)
Nobody in the system noticed how stupid the statement
was being she left behind the younger boy.

Both were grandmothers of little girls YOU had relationships with.
One a woman you married, the next your live in girlfriend.
What are the chances of that?
Both of the mothers had little girls you were founded/investigated for
abusing.
Curious that when you and a little girl are in the same household
reports fly.

Greegor

Aug 2, 2009, 2:19:54 PM8/2/09
mmrpurdue wrote

> Both  were grandmothers of little girls YOU had relationships with.
> One a woman you married, the next your live in girlfriend.
> What are the chances of that?
> Both of the mothers had little girls you were founded/investigated for
> abusing.
> Curious that when you and a little girl are in the same household
> reports fly.

Nice try but a few parts of your premise are wrong.
As usual, Kent.

mmrpurdue

Aug 2, 2009, 4:02:08 PM8/2/09

All the information comesfrom your own words.

krp

Aug 3, 2009, 6:19:26 AM8/3/09

>>> Which claims of mine are fake, kenny boy?

>> ALL the ones you have made against me and you are HYSTERICALLY trying
>> to solicit others to make.

> So you can't name anything specific.

In computer language, Danny, it is *.*. You are 100% bullshit.

> Maybe your former clients can when they file their reportts.

Which ones wopuld that be, Danny? The THOUSANDS that you CLAIM are
calling you every day??????

>> Have you figured out that you are on the FED RADAR yet???

> Why would I be on the "FED RADAR?"

Oh Danny not even YOU can be THAT STUPID. You are TRYING to solicit
people to file reports. FALSE REPORTS just because a little prick like you
is jealous. Don't you think they are smart enough to know who is behind the
crap? Normally they don't read usenet because it is PSYCHOLAND. BUT when
some ASSHOLE keeps calling on people to make what ARE "FALSE REPORTS" to
burden them with your PSYCHO BULLSHIT, they begin to take notes.

> It's you, pornbag, who have two websites designed to hoodwink everyone you
> can.

Hoodwink? PROVE IT! Take it to a forum where TRUTH counts.

> All I did was suggest that people file legitimate complaints with the
> proper authorities.

That doesn't pass the laugh test, Danny. People can see what you are
REALLY doing and WHY! It's not real smart to try to get people to help you
waste the time of the Federal Government just because YOU are a jealous
little prick. Just because you think I took your TOY away from you. Deposed
you from your ASCPS throne. Other than drawing attention to YOURSELF -
moron - your harassment isn't working the way you want it to. Keep it up and
see who they come after.

mmrpurdue

Aug 3, 2009, 8:21:27 AM8/3/09
On Aug 3, 5:19 am, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote in message

he appears to have an imbalance of estrogen. ken, have you considered
HRT?

Dan Sullivan

Aug 3, 2009, 8:27:32 AM8/3/09

> "Dan Sullivan" <dsul...@optonline.net> wrote in message

>>> ALL the ones you have made against me and you are HYSTERICALLY trying
>>> to solicit others to make.
>
>> So you can't name anything specific.
>
> In computer language, Danny, it is *.*. You are 100% bullshit.
>
>> Maybe your former clients can when they file their reportts.
>
> Which ones wopuld that be, Danny? The THOUSANDS that you CLAIM are
> calling you every day??????
>
>>> Have you figured out that you are on the FED RADAR yet???
>
>> Why would I be on the "FED RADAR?"
>
> Oh Danny not even YOU can be THAT STUPID. You are TRYING to solicit
> people to file reports.

Legitimate reports.

> FALSE REPORTS

No.

> just because a little prick like you is jealous. Don't you think they are
> smart enough to know who is behind the crap? Normally they don't read
> usenet because it is PSYCHOLAND. BUT when some ASSHOLE keeps calling on
> people to make what ARE "FALSE REPORTS" to burden them with your PSYCHO
> BULLSHIT, they begin to take notes.

Evidently the FTC has received reports about you, kenny boy.

And you're trying to get them to shift their focus from you to me.

>> It's you, pornbag, who have two websites designed to hoodwink everyone
>> you can.
>
> Hoodwink? PROVE IT! Take it to a forum where TRUTH counts.

That would be the FTC.

krp

Aug 3, 2009, 11:27:34 AM8/3/09

>>> So you can't name anything specific.
>>
>> In computer language, Danny, it is *.*. You are 100% bullshit.

>>> Maybe your former clients can when they file their reportts.

>> Which ones would that be, Danny? The THOUSANDS that you CLAIM are
>> calling you every day??????

>> Oh Danny not even YOU can be THAT STUPID. You are TRYING to solicit
>> people to file reports.

> Legitimate reports.

Only in that mentally challenged mind of YOURS, Sullivan.

>> FALSE REPORTS

> No.

Totally. You were never a client and are ineligible to EVER be one. All
you have is your PSYCHO misinterpretations. IF you feel so STRONGLY and
THINK you have the PROOF top back you up, why don't YOU step forward and
make the complaint, Danny? You have said you have NOT made any rfeports.
This means either than you are a coward, OR that you have been LYING YOUR
ASS OFF. I bet both are true. You and your IMAGINARY voices on your phone of
people calling YOU to complain about my work.

>> just because a little prick like you is jealous. Don't you think they are
>> smart enough to know who is behind the crap? Normally they don't read
>> usenet because it is PSYCHOLAND. BUT when some ASSHOLE keeps calling on
>> people to make what ARE "FALSE REPORTS" to burden them with your PSYCHO
>> BULLSHIT, they begin to take notes.

> Evidently the FTC has received reports about you, kenny boy.

Really?

> And you're trying to get them to shift their focus from you to me.

I've never spoken to anyone at the FTC. I *DO* you little prick, know
some folks at the FBI. They find you VERY amusing.

>>> It's you, pornbag, who have two websites designed to hoodwink everyone
>>> you can.
>>
>> Hoodwink? PROVE IT! Take it to a forum where TRUTH counts.

> That would be the FTC.

Then TAKE IT THERE! File an official complaint as a former client, UNDER
OATH. Let's see which of us winds up locked in a cage!

Dan Sullivan

Aug 3, 2009, 11:36:10 AM8/3/09

"krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Why else would you be claiming that they're coming after me?

>> And you're trying to get them to shift their focus from you to me.
>
> I've never spoken to anyone at the FTC.

I'm sure they inform you in writing.

> I *DO* you little prick, know some folks at the FBI. They find you VERY
> amusing.

Why?

>>> Hoodwink? PROVE IT! Take it to a forum where TRUTH counts.
>
>> That would be the FTC.
>
> Then TAKE IT THERE! File an official complaint as a former client,
> UNDER OATH. Let's see which of us winds up locked in a cage!

Why would the FTC lock me in a cage?

Greegor

Aug 3, 2009, 2:18:06 PM8/3/09
DS > Why would the FTC lock me in a cage?

Dan, You've been going out of your way incite false reports.
You can't really posture that those were ""good faith"" efforts.

All they have to do is look up David Daniel Moore DOB 9/26/70
and compare the style of harassment and attack.

How do you think what you're doing is any different, Dan?

Despite all of your assertions ot the contrary, when you
try to pry information out of Ken like the University where
he attained his Masters degree, and when you try this
right in plain sight of Dave Moore, you are tacitly
working to assist Dave with his TEN YEAR campaign
of harrasment.

You can make all the strong assertions you want
about how you have never talked to Dave Moore,
but nonetheless you have worked for some
time to aide and abett Dave's obsessive stalking
and harassment effort.

Do you think that when this hits the fan that
LEO's are going to buy your "sweet and innocent" act?

Dan Sullivan

Aug 3, 2009, 2:29:22 PM8/3/09

> DS > Why would the FTC lock me in a cage?
>
> Dan, You've been going out of your way incite false reports.

That's a lie.

Not once did I ask for flase reports.

> You can't really posture that those were ""good faith"" efforts.

See above.

> All they have to do is look up David Daniel Moore DOB 9/26/70
> and compare the style of harassment and attack.

Which has nothing at all to do with me.

> How do you think what you're doing is any different, Dan?

Any different than what?

And it wouldn't make any difference anyway.

> Despite all of your assertions ot the contrary, when you
> try to pry information out of Ken like the University where
> he attained his Masters degree, and when you try this
> right in plain sight of Dave Moore, you are tacitly
> working to assist Dave with his TEN YEAR campaign
> of harrasment.

Did Dave ever suggest that ken pangborn's clients file reports about his
unethical business practices?

> You can make all the strong assertions you want
> about how you have never talked to Dave Moore,
> but nonetheless you have worked for some
> time to aide and abett Dave's obsessive stalking
> and harassment effort.

I don't really care what anyone else does.

> Do you think that when this hits the fan that
> LEO's are going to buy your "sweet and innocent" act?

All anyone has to do is read what I posted.

I've got nothing to worry about.

Greegor

Aug 3, 2009, 4:19:49 PM8/3/09
DS > Why would the FTC lock me in a cage?

G > Dan, You've been going out of your way incite false reports.

DS > That's a lie.
DS > Not once did I ask for flase reports.

You said they need such reports.
You claimed they NEED as many reports as possible.
Nobody on here is a former customer of Ken.

Did you really think that semantics, word games
and technicalities would overcome reasonable
conclusions?

You're really a big wuss for playing these effeminate games.

G > You can't really posture that those were ""good faith"" efforts.

DS > See above.

G > All they have to do is look up David Daniel Moore DOB 9/26/70
G > and compare the style of harassment and attack.

DS > Which has nothing at all to do with me.

Let the LEO's and jury be the judge of that.
I doubt they will have a big sense of humor
about your games with semantics and technicalities.

G > How do you think what you're doing is any different, Dan?

DS > Any different than what?

Than what David Moore does.

DS > And it wouldn't make any difference anyway.

Let the LEO's and the jury decide.
You think nobody can see through your games?

> > Despite all of your assertions ot the contrary, when you
> > try to pry information out of Ken like the University where
> > he attained his Masters degree, and when you try this
> > right in plain sight of Dave Moore, you are tacitly
> > working to assist Dave with his TEN YEAR campaign
> > of harrasment.

DS > Did Dave ever suggest that ken pangborn's clients
DS > file reports about his unethical business practices?

Between the ""anonymous"" death threats,
solicitation of arson for hire, and trying to
frame somebody for an airline disaster?
Or the false Police reports and bogus want ads
that dave has joked about in newsgroups?

You're following a "pattern and practice" right
out of Dave's playbook.

> > You can make all the strong assertions you want
> > about how you have never talked to Dave Moore,
> > but nonetheless you have worked for some
> > time to aide and abett Dave's obsessive stalking
> > and harassment effort.

DS > I don't really care what anyone else does.

You might, eventually.

G > Do you think that when this hits the fan that
G > LEO's are going to buy your "sweet and innocent" act?

DS > All anyone has to do is read what I posted.
DS > I've got nothing to worry about.

Feb 2002 "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/52b49e5611d619ea

April 2004 "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/d15f8e338226b780

July 2007 "My daddy touches me with the puppet bear in the toilet."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.foster-parents/msg/2d04c26b08f9f2b9

Dan Sullivan

Aug 3, 2009, 4:32:29 PM8/3/09

> DS > Why would the FTC lock me in a cage?
>
> G > Dan, You've been going out of your way incite false reports.
>
> DS > That's a lie.
> DS > Not once did I ask for false reports.

> You said they need such reports.

Not false reports.

> You claimed they NEED as many reports as possible.
> Nobody on here is a former customer of Ken.

Not everyone who's here posts messages, grag.

> Did you really think that semantics, word games
> and technicalities would overcome reasonable
> conclusions?

Which reasonable conclusion, grag?

> You're really a big wuss for playing these effeminate games.

The fact is, grag, neither you nor pangborn can't debate worth a whit.

whitevamp

Aug 3, 2009, 4:55:52 PM8/3/09
On Aug 2, 10:09 am, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Greegor" <greego...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Is that in the DSV-IV Kennie? are you now making psych diagnoses?

Moe
Eternal FOREVER KNIGHT fan
" A vampire cop? REALLY?"
"http://home.earthlink.net/~19ranger57/blies.htm

Know your scum--- http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com

whitevamp

Aug 3, 2009, 5:02:11 PM8/3/09

An imbalance in estrogen in him would explain some things. If he
can't get it up, that cold be a sign of the trio hormone imbalance.

FYI, all humans have three basic hormones, estrogen, progesterone and
testosterone. In a female ( and here's the irony) when she has PMS she
is closer to a male's level than her normal one.

Actually human males do go through a male version of menopause. There
can also be a hormonal imbalance if something in the genitalia goes
wrong.

whitevamp

Aug 3, 2009, 5:07:19 PM8/3/09
On Aug 3, 10:36 am, "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote:
> "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> > "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote in message

Because Kenniepoo DEMANDS it.

Kennie's doing his usual ignore all the facts act. What you are doing
is simple and obvious and there is no reason why the FTC would want to
charge you with anything.

But Kennie would love to, so he does this big noise, obviously angry
for some reason. If his success rate is as big as he claims and he's
had only three people dump his " services", he shouldn't worry about
any other former clients filing complaints. But he seems to be upset
about it.

There's nothing like a crook afraid of being caught by the law to
make said crook squirm.

Greegor

Aug 3, 2009, 7:10:26 PM8/3/09
DS > The fact is, grag, neither you nor pangborn can't debate worth a
whit.

Your pedantic english technicalities make you superior, Dan.

Dan Sullivan

Aug 3, 2009, 7:20:15 PM8/3/09

> DS > The fact is, grag, neither you nor pangborn can't debate worth a
> whit.
>
> Your pedantic english technicalities make you superior, Dan.

As I've said numerous times, my nine year old nephew could beat you in a
debate, grag.

Greegor

Aug 3, 2009, 8:04:14 PM8/3/09
Moe > There's nothing like a crook afraid of being caught
Moe > by the law to make said crook squirm.

http://www.judicial.state.ia.us/Supreme_Court/Recent_Opinions/20050506/04-0202.asp?Printable=true

Greegor

Aug 3, 2009, 8:28:30 PM8/3/09
DS > The fact is, grag, neither you nor pangborn
DS > can't debate worth a whit.

G > Your pedantic english technicalities make you superior, Dan.

DS > As I've said numerous times, my nine year old
DS > nephew could beat you in a debate, grag.

Is he from Susan's side of the family or yours?

Has he experienced your PUPPET BEAR?

Why do you pretend that what you do is debate?

Is that what you tell yourself, Dan?

Marquis de Queensbury rules, Hoyle or your
usual, Marquis de Sade?

krp

Aug 3, 2009, 8:45:28 PM8/3/09

"Dan Sullivan" <dsul...@optonline.net> wrote in message

>>> No.

>> Really?

I just know the FBI doesn't have a sense of hjmor whan some SMARTASS
tries to waste their time like YOU ARE!

>>> And you're trying to get them to shift their focus from you to me.

DJS#3> I've never spoken to anyone at the FTC.

So you claim HERE.

> I'm sure they inform you in writing.

Really? Even when they are laughing their asses off at an INSANE
report????

>> I *DO* you little prick, know some folks at the FBI. They find you VERY
>> amusing.

> Why?

Let's start with your arrogant stupidity thinking you have a 30 foot
dick for starters Danny! Yopu are a man SATURATED with self-importance.

>>> That would be the FTC.
>>
>> Then TAKE IT THERE! File an official complaint as a former client,
>> UNDER OATH. Let's see which of us winds up locked in a cage!

> Why would the FTC lock me in a cage?

That's what they DO to people who make FALSE REPORTS, DANNY! But never
fear you have the best lawyer in the United States to represent you - DANNY
SULLIVAN, ESQ!

<snicker>

Dan Sullivan

Aug 3, 2009, 8:46:54 PM8/3/09

> DS > The fact is, grag, neither you nor pangborn
> DS > can't debate worth a whit.
>
> G > Your pedantic english technicalities make you superior, Dan.
>
> DS > As I've said numerous times, my nine year old
> DS > nephew could beat you in a debate, grag.
>
> Is he from Susan's side of the family or yours?
>
> Has he experienced your PUPPET BEAR?

There's no such thing as a puppet bear.

> Why do you pretend that what you do is debate?

It is debate.

What you and ken do is verbally walk on your own genitals in public.

> Is that what you tell yourself, Dan?

Yes, and I just told you.

> Marquis de Queensbury rules, Hoyle or your
> usual, Marquis de Sade?

It's only sad because you and kenny boy think you're skilled at debating,
when OBVIOUSLY you're not.

Dan Sullivan

Aug 3, 2009, 9:02:42 PM8/3/09

"krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote in message

The reportts are made to the FTC, not the FBI.

> DJS#3> I've never spoken to anyone at the FTC.
>
> So you claim HERE.

You said "I've never spoken to anyone at the FTC," kenny boy

>> I'm sure they inform you in writing.
>
> Really? Even when they are laughing their asses off at an INSANE
> report????

So you are being investigated by the FTC.

>>> I *DO* you little prick, know some folks at the FBI. They find you VERY
>>> amusing.
>
>> Why?
>
> Let's start with your arrogant stupidity thinking you have a 30 foot
> dick for starters Danny! Yopu are a man SATURATED with self-importance.

I don't have a website in which I claim to have two "cum laude" college
degrees from unnamed Universities.

>>> Then TAKE IT THERE! File an official complaint as a former client,
>>> UNDER OATH. Let's see which of us winds up locked in a cage!
>
>> Why would the FTC lock me in a cage?
>
> That's what they DO to people who make FALSE REPORTS, DANNY!

I didn't make any report.

> But never fear you have the best lawyer in the United States to represent
> you - DANNY SULLIVAN, ESQ!

Are you representing yourself, kenny boy?

krp

Aug 3, 2009, 9:41:04 PM8/3/09

"Dan Sullivan" <dsul...@optonline.net> wrote in message

YOU imply you HAVE!

>>> I'm sure they inform you in writing.
>
>> Really? Even when they are laughing their asses off at an INSANE
>> report????

> So you are being investigated by the FTC.

ONLY in your SICK MIND, Danny boy!

>>> Why?
>>
>> Let's start with your arrogant stupidity thinking you have a 30 foot
>> dick for starters Danny! Yopu are a man SATURATED with self-importance.
>
> I don't have a website in which I claim to have two "cum laude" college
> degrees from unnamed Universities.

>>> Why would the FTC lock me in a cage?
>>
>> That's what they DO to people who make FALSE REPORTS, DANNY!

> I didn't make any report.

>> But never fear you have the best lawyer in the United States to represent
>> you - DANNY SULLIVAN, ESQ!

> Are you representing yourself, kenny boy?

Nothing to represent Danny. So far all you have generated is LOADS of
laughter! BUT you THINK you are a REAL BADASS! A legend ONLY in your own
mind, Sullivan.

Dan Sullivan

Aug 3, 2009, 9:50:54 PM8/3/09
On Aug 3, 9:41 pm, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote in message

How did I do that, kenny boy, when I never said I spoke with anyone at
the FTC?

freedom

Aug 3, 2009, 10:59:14 PM8/3/09
On Mon, 3 Aug 2009, Greegor <gree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>DS > Why would the FTC lock me in a cage?
>
>Dan, You've been going out of your way incite false reports.
>You can't really posture that those were ""good faith"" efforts.
>
>All they have to do is look up David Daniel Moore DOB 9/26/70
>and compare the style of harassment and attack.

Where would they look him up? There's no evidence to suggest that he's
ever made any complaints to the FTC.

>How do you think what you're doing is any different, Dan?
>
>Despite all of your assertions ot the contrary, when you
>try to pry information out of Ken like the University where
>he attained his Masters degree,

It doesn't exist.

> and when you try this
>right in plain sight of Dave Moore, you are tacitly
>working to assist Dave with his TEN YEAR campaign
>of harrasment.

No such "campaign" exists.

>You can make all the strong assertions you want
>about how you have never talked to Dave Moore,

To the best of my knowledge, nobody in this newsgroup other than myself has
ever communicated with the Dave Moore to whom you're referring.

>but nonetheless you have worked for some
>time to aide and abett Dave's obsessive stalking
>and harassment effort.
>
>Do you think that when this hits the fan that
>LEO's are going to buy your "sweet and innocent" act?

Ken has been trying to sell these stories about LEOs for years. Funny that
no law enforcement agency has ever issued so much as a parking ticket for
anything Pangborn-related.

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com
The truth about Kenneth Pangborn, who supports convicted child sex
criminals

"[I have] [n]ever had [any] standing in the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer's
Association or AN Y connection to them."
--Ken Pangborn in a usenet post on January 1, 2009, denying affiliation
with the TCDLA, to whom he provided bogus educational credentials. His lie
is disproved here:
http://web.archive.org/web/20060822021821/www.tcdla.com/secure/experts/inde
x.shtml

"Some photo of some girl without even any documentation on THAT only proves
that YOU are a PSYCHO! A really STUPID one at that!"
--Ken Pangborn, admitting to being a "stupid" "psycho" in message-ID
<jOp3l.292$Es4...@nwrddc01.gnilink.net>

"The FACT is that [my mail-order wife Barbara Sanciprian] and I were
introduced in the FORMAL Spanish tradition by mutual friends, and were
married first in Cuba after 2 year courtship."
--Ken Pangborn, admitting that he began cheating on his wife Peggy on
September 28, 2001, nearly two years before she separated from him

"I'm David Moore and I am insane!"
--Ken Pangborn posting to alt.dads-rights.unmoderated, attempting to claim
that his name is David Moore

"If you call the police, I'll knock out all of your teeth, I'll cripple
you. I may go to prison for it, but when I get out, I'll be able to walk,
but you will still be a cripple."
--Pangborn puppet Greg Hanson of alt.support.child-protective-services **,
in a verbal threat to his girlfriend

** - this conclusion was reached via applying Ken and Greg's logic

harassment,child abuse,domestic violence,rape allegations,false allegations
of child abuse,false rape allegations,false abuse accusations,false
accusations,recovered memories,child sexual abuse,abuse child,sexual
assault,child molestation,reactive attachment disorder,penile
plethysmograph,polygraph,attorneys,divorce,visitation,pedophiles
More-keywords: KRP CONSULTING. False allegations of child abuse, false
abuse accusations, false domestic violence allegations help, false rape
allegations, abuse child, sexual abuse, child sexual abuse, false
allegations, false accusations, recovered memories, sexual assault, child
molestation, child sexual abuse, reactive attachment disorder, penile
plethysmograph, polygraph, trial consulting, jury consulting, jury
selection, jury voire dire, wrongful allegations, false child sexual abuse
allegations. Wrongful child sexual abuse allegations. Domestic Violence.
Rape. Marital rape. Date Rape. Confidence Rape.
Yet-more-keywords: ken pangborn,kenneth pangborn,barbara pangborn,barbara
sanciprian,palm harbor,tampa,attorneys,florida lawyers,florida
attorneys,tampa lawyers,tampa attorneys,trial consultant,trial
consulting,dui,domestic violence,vawa,abuse,3648 cockatoo,new port
richey,ernesto sanciprian,ernesto miguel blanco sanciprian,blanco
sanciprian,bryce carter,holguin,julio aguilar,yudith bacallao,raimundo
cabrera,ana hernandez chi,lixandro cordero,leandis diaz,al faisbuker,wendy
gil,armando capo ramos,george riveron,reinaldo rodriguez,lexis ross,liana
yisell alvarez silveira,madelyn tamayo,manuel toledo,thais valdes
Extra-keywords: Julito Sainz,craig clawson,lia yisell

whitevamp

Aug 4, 2009, 3:06:42 AM8/4/09
On Aug 3, 7:45 pm, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote in message

"hymor"?' whan"?

> DJS#3>    I've never spoken to anyone at the FTC.
>
>     So you claim HERE.
>
> > I'm sure they inform you in writing.
>
>     Really? Even when they are laughing their asses off at an INSANE
> report????

And you know this how?

> >> I *DO* you little prick, know some folks at the FBI. They find you VERY
> >> amusing.
> > Why?
>
>     Let's start with your arrogant stupidity thinking you have a 30 foot
> dick for starters Danny! Yopu are a man SATURATED with self-importance.

Gee a penis reference. Say again Kennie how you aren't gay? Why would
you focus on his male genitalia so much Kennie? Do you secretly lust
for Sullivan?

> >>    Then TAKE IT THERE! File an official complaint as a former client,
> >> UNDER OATH. Let's see which of us winds up locked in a cage!
> > Why would the FTC lock me in a cage?
>
>     That's what they DO to people who make FALSE REPORTS, DANNY! But never
> fear you have the best lawyer in the United States to represent you - DANNY
> SULLIVAN, ESQ!
>
> <snicker>

Lotta all caps word Kennie, indicating shouting.

Are you losing it again?

whitevamp

Aug 4, 2009, 3:07:59 AM8/4/09
On Aug 3, 7:46 pm, "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote:
> "Greegor" <greego...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > DS > The fact is, grag, neither you nor pangborn
> > DS > can't debate worth a whit.
>
> > G > Your pedantic english technicalities make you superior, Dan.
>
> > DS > As I've said numerous times, my nine year old
> > DS > nephew could beat you in a debate, grag.
>
> > Is he from Susan's side of the family or yours?
>
> > Has he experienced your PUPPET BEAR?
>
> There's no such thing as a puppet bear.
>
> > Why do you pretend that what you do is debate?
>
> It is debate.
>
> What you and ken do is verbally walk on your own genitals in public.

They must have small legs then.

> > Is that what you tell yourself, Dan?
>
> Yes, and I just told you.
>
> > Marquis de Queensbury rules, Hoyle or your
> > usual, Marquis de Sade?
>
> It's only sad because you and kenny boy think you're skilled at debating,

Which they aren't. Childish level,.actually.

Moe
Eternal FOREVER KNIGHT fan
" A vampire cop? REALLY?"
"http://home.earthlink.net/~19ranger57/blies.htm

whitevamp

Aug 4, 2009, 3:09:22 AM8/4/09

Voices in his head told him.

krp

Aug 4, 2009, 5:40:34 AM8/4/09

> >> I just know the FBI doesn't have a sense of humor when some SMARTASS

> >> tries to waste their time like YOU ARE!

> > The reportts are made to the FTC, not the FBI.

(The FBI does the investigations, Danny.)

> >> DJS#3> I've never spoken to anyone at the FTC.
>
> >> So you claim HERE.
> > You said "I've never spoken to anyone at the FTC," kenny boy

> YOU imply you HAVE!

DJS#3> How did I do that, kenny boy, when I never said I spoke with anyone
at
DJS#3> the FTC?

Are we playing with more of your semantic loopholes, Danny? Perhaps via
e-mails? Maybe a recorded message?

Dan Sullivan

Aug 4, 2009, 9:14:23 AM8/4/09
On Aug 4, 5:40 am, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
YOU imply you HAVE!

> DJS#3> How did I do that, kenny boy, when I never said I spoke with anyone
> at
> DJS#3> the FTC?
>
>     Are we playing with more of your semantic loopholes, Danny? Perhaps via
> e-mails? Maybe a recorded message?

No contact what-so-ever.

whitevamp

Aug 4, 2009, 9:44:35 AM8/4/09
On Aug 4, 4:40 am, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote in message

If you want to look for holes, try changing your underwear Kennie.

krp

Aug 4, 2009, 11:25:45 AM8/4/09

YOU imply you HAVE!

> DJS#3> How did I do that, kenny boy, when I never said I spoke with anyone
> at
> DJS#3> the FTC?
>
> Are we playing with more of your semantic loopholes, Danny? Perhaps via
> e-mails? Maybe a recorded message?

DJS#3> No contact what-so-ever.

Then you've been LYING to your audience here, Danny.

Dan Sullivan

Aug 4, 2009, 11:38:10 AM8/4/09

> "Dan Sullivan" <dsul...@optonline.net> wrote in message
>
> YOU imply you HAVE!

When?

How?

Be specific.

krp

Aug 4, 2009, 3:40:30 PM8/4/09

>> YOU imply you HAVE!

> When? How? Be specific.

Frequently - to Usenet, your claims that the materials on the A-Team
website are TOTALLY FALSE, and that you have PROOF! But nobody will ever see
it, Danny, will they?

>>> DJS#3> How did I do that, kenny boy, when I never said I spoke with
>>> anyone at
>>> DJS#3> the FTC?

>>> Are we playing with more of your semantic loopholes, Danny? Perhaps via
>>> e-mails? Maybe a recorded message?

>> DJS#3> No contact what-so-ever.

>> Then you've been LYING to your audience here, Danny.

You claim you are in posession of all sorts of proof. Including your
claim that MANY of my clients have contacted you about me. A LIE!

Dan Sullivan

Aug 4, 2009, 3:43:14 PM8/4/09

> "Dan Sullivan" <dsul...@optonline.net> wrote in message
>
>>> YOU imply you HAVE!
>
>> When? How? Be specific.
>
> Frequently

: - )))))

krp

Aug 4, 2009, 3:46:10 PM8/4/09
BULLSHIT ARTIST

>>> When? How? Be specific.
>>
>> Frequently

> : - )))))

See!!

Dan Sullivan

Aug 4, 2009, 3:48:46 PM8/4/09

> BULLSHIT ARTIST

> "Dan Sullivan" <dsul...@optonline.net> wrote in message

>>> Frequently
>
>> : - )))))
>
> See!!

See me laughing that you failed to provide proof of your claim!

krp

Aug 4, 2009, 4:14:13 PM8/4/09

> BULLSHIT ARTIST

>>> : - )))))
>>
>> See!!
>
> See me laughing that you failed to provide proof of your claim!

Like YOU have ran away from proving ANY of YOUR claims about me, other
than TYPOS.....

Dan Sullivan

Aug 4, 2009, 5:10:54 PM8/4/09
On Aug 4, 4:14 pm, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote in message

How about your claim that President Obama sent you a hand written
personal invitation to the Inauguration?

I said it was bullshit and you couldn't get the picture off
photobucket fast enough.

krp

Aug 4, 2009, 6:21:45 PM8/4/09

> >> See!!
>
> > See me laughing that you failed to provide proof of your claim!
>
> Like YOU have ran away from proving ANY of YOUR claims about me, other
> than TYPOS.....

DJS#3> How about your claim that President Obama sent you a hand written
DJS#3> personal invitation to the Inauguration?

I said personally signed, WHY do you ALWAYS LIE? Is THAT on my website
as a FALSE CLAIM, Danny? WHERE? PROOF????

Dan Sullivan

Aug 4, 2009, 6:23:54 PM8/4/09

"krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote in message

You said "Like YOU have ran away from proving ANY of YOUR claims about me,
other than TYPOS..... "

You didn't mention websites.

whitevamp

Aug 4, 2009, 7:40:16 PM8/4/09
On Aug 4, 10:25 am, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote in message

Where has he lied Kennie? He never said HE made a report.

whitevamp

Aug 4, 2009, 7:41:56 PM8/4/09
On Aug 4, 2:43 pm, "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote:
> "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote in message

> > "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote in message

> >> When? How?  Be specific.
>
> >    Frequently
>
> : - )))))

GOSH! that IS specific!!

(( laughing))

krp

Aug 5, 2009, 6:35:48 AM8/5/09

>>> Like YOU have ran away from proving ANY of YOUR claims about me, other
>>> than TYPOS.....
>
>> DJS#3> How about your claim that President Obama sent you a hand written
>> DJS#3> personal invitation to the Inauguration?

>> I said personally signed, WHY do you ALWAYS LIE? Is THAT on my website
>> as a FALSE CLAIM, Danny? WHERE? PROOF????

> You said "Like YOU have ran away from proving ANY of YOUR claims about me,
> other than TYPOS..... "

> You didn't mention websites.

You haven't done as well on Usenet, Danny. You make all sorts of claims
and NEVER actually prove any of them. Like your tantrum of my use of the
word "MANIFOLD" which in your position as Usenet's leading English professor
you claimed was wrong and should have been "MANYFOLD." Too bad none of the
dictionaries agreed with you.

Dan Sullivan

Aug 5, 2009, 8:27:23 AM8/5/09
On Aug 5, 6:35 am, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote in message

> >> DJS#3> How about your claim that President Obama sent you a hand written
> >> DJS#3> personal invitation to the Inauguration?
> >>    I said personally signed, WHY do you ALWAYS LIE? Is THAT on my website
> >> as a FALSE CLAIM, Danny? WHERE? PROOF????
> > You said "Like YOU have ran away from proving ANY of YOUR claims about me,
> > other than TYPOS..... "
> > You didn't mention websites.
>
>     You haven't done as well on Usenet, Danny.  You make all sorts of claims
> and NEVER actually prove any of them.

http://www.a-team.org/about_us.html

"Mr. Pangborn has been the subject of dozens of newspaper articles
including the New York Times, Boston Globe, Los Angles Times, San
Francisco Herald-Examiner, Milwaukee Journal, St. Petersburg Times,
Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, Philadelphia Inquirer, and
others".

None of those newspapers have any articles in which you were the
"subject" and you've admitted as much.

Greegor

Aug 5, 2009, 12:01:57 PM8/5/09
When did the PUPPET BEAR quotes come out?
Was it 1993 or 1987?
Or was she seven when she made those statements?

Please clarify your presentation of your daughter's statements, Dan.

Feb 2002 "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/52b49e5611d619ea

April 2004 "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/d15f8e338226b780

July 2007 "My daddy touches me with the puppet bear in the toilet."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.foster-parents/msg/2d04c26b08f9f2b9

krp

Aug 5, 2009, 12:16:19 PM8/5/09

> >> DJS#3> How about your claim that President Obama sent you a hand
> >> written
> >> DJS#3> personal invitation to the Inauguration?

> >> I said personally signed, WHY do you ALWAYS LIE? Is THAT on my website
> >> as a FALSE CLAIM, Danny? WHERE? PROOF????

> > You said "Like YOU have ran away from proving ANY of YOUR claims about
> > me,
> > other than TYPOS..... "

> > You didn't mention websites.

> You haven't done as well on Usenet, Danny. You make all sorts of claims
> and NEVER actually prove any of them.

DJS#3> "Mr. Pangborn has been the subject of dozens of newspaper articles
DJS#3> including the New York Times, Boston Globe, Los Angles Times, San
DJS#3> Francisco Herald-Examiner, Milwaukee Journal, St. Petersburg Times,
DJS#3> Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, Philadelphia Inquirer, and
DJS#3>others".

DJS#3> None of those newspapers have any articles in which you were the
DJS#3> "subject" and you've admitted as much.

And, of course, you have PERSONALLY checked with ALL of them. Danny you
are a LIAR. While NONE of the articles were headlined "ALL ABOUT KEN
PANGBORN" they exist no matter how much you BELLOW on Usenet, and LIE,
Sullivan. No I have NOT admitted that.

Here is a challenge to you, Danny. YOU claim this is "FALSE ADVERTISING"
enough for you to make a FACTUAL complaint to the FTC *IF* your claim isn't
your usual 100% BULLSHIT. Of course you will have to get past your first
hurdle. That is, your EXTREME COWARDICE, and give your REAL information to
the Feds. YOU don't have the testosterone to actually *DO* that. Beyond all
else you are a STREET PUNK bully wannabe, Sullivan. Your BADASS act is all a
bluff. Of course your SECOND hurdle is that if I am able to PROVE your
claims to be the BULLSHIT that they are, you know you'll be nailed for
making a FALSE report. Don't worry, you'd get out by the time you are 80. I
am SURE that your TOUGH GUY act will sell real well in a Federal pen, Danny.
Sullivan you can have the job of correcting all the spelling errors on the
shithouse walls while you are in the pen.

Dan Sullivan

Aug 5, 2009, 12:24:36 PM8/5/09

"krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote in message

OK, so you list nine newspapers out of "dozens," kenny boy.

Post the dates in each of those nine newspapers when they ran articles with
you as the subject.

krp

Aug 5, 2009, 12:56:25 PM8/5/09
PROFESSOR OF ENGLISH

>>> You haven't done as well on Usenet, Danny. You make all sorts of claims
>>> and NEVER actually prove any of them.
>>
>> DJS#3> "Mr. Pangborn has been the subject of dozens of newspaper articles
>> DJS#3> including the New York Times, Boston Globe, Los Angles Times, San
>> DJS#3> Francisco Herald-Examiner, Milwaukee Journal, St. Petersburg
>> Times,
>> DJS#3> Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, Philadelphia Inquirer, and
>> DJS#3>others".
>>
>> DJS#3> None of those newspapers have any articles in which you were the
>> DJS#3> "subject" and you've admitted as much.
>>
>> And, of course, you have PERSONALLY checked with ALL of them. Danny
>> you are a LIAR. While NONE of the articles were headlined "ALL ABOUT KEN
>> PANGBORN" they exist no matter how much you BELLOW on Usenet

DJS#3> OK, so you list nine newspapers out of "dozens," kenny boy.

DJS#3> Post the dates in each of those nine newspapers when they ran
articles with
DJS#3> you as the subject.

YOU have claimed that you have PERSONALLY checked ALL the newspapers and
have "PROOF" that none of them have EVER run an article with me in them.
MAKE YOUR REPORT TO THE FTC, Danny, you SAY you have the proof. We can all
TRUST you, right? You have given us your "WORD" that NONE of them have ever
run an article. MAKE YOUR REPORT to the FTC, Danny. Of course, both you and
I *KNOW* that you are lying. I only wonder what EXCUSE you''' give for not
making your OFFICIAL REPORT.

Why do I answer you? Am I agitated? Nope! But this is one hell of an
opportunity to SHOW what a frigging LIAR you are and further trash your
credibility, what little there is left of it. You gotta KNOW that's what I
am doing to you. Just putting the spotlight on you doing the tango in your
own bullshit. I am not even slightly intimidated, no matter how big a BADASS
YOU think you are.

Danny do you EVER read what you post as your "ABSOLUTE PROOF?" Did the
quote say "DOZENS OF NEWSPAPERS?" Or dozens of articles? Well, PROFESSOR?
You also CLAIM to be a professor of English. Is this another "MANYFOLD"
issue, Danny with your COMMAND of the ENGLISH LANGUAGE?

Dan Sullivan

Aug 5, 2009, 1:02:04 PM8/5/09

> PROFESSOR OF ENGLISH
> "Dan Sullivan" <dsul...@optonline.net> wrote in message

>>> DJS#3> "Mr. Pangborn has been the subject of dozens of newspaper
>>> articles
>>> DJS#3> including the New York Times, Boston Globe, Los Angles Times, San
>>> DJS#3> Francisco Herald-Examiner, Milwaukee Journal, St. Petersburg
>>> Times,
>>> DJS#3> Chicago Tribune, Los Angeles Times, Philadelphia Inquirer, and
>>> DJS#3>others".
>>>
>>> DJS#3> None of those newspapers have any articles in which you were the
>>> DJS#3> "subject" and you've admitted as much.
>>>
>>> And, of course, you have PERSONALLY checked with ALL of them. Danny
>>> you are a LIAR. While NONE of the articles were headlined "ALL ABOUT KEN
>>> PANGBORN" they exist no matter how much you BELLOW on Usenet
>
> DJS#3> OK, so you list nine newspapers out of "dozens," kenny boy.
>
> DJS#3> Post the dates in each of those nine newspapers when they ran
> articles with
> DJS#3> you as the subject.
>
> YOU have claimed that you have PERSONALLY checked ALL the newspapers
> and have "PROOF" that none of them have EVER run an article with me in
> them.

Not "an article with (you) in them."

With YOU as the subject, as you claim on your website, kenny boy.

You're only changing the parameters because you got caught lying about being
"the subject of dozens of newspaper articles."

krp

Aug 5, 2009, 1:47:40 PM8/5/09

>> DJS#3> OK, so you list nine newspapers out of "dozens," kenny boy.
>>
>> DJS#3> Post the dates in each of those nine newspapers when they ran
>> articles with
>> DJS#3> you as the subject.
>>
>> YOU have claimed that you have PERSONALLY checked ALL the newspapers
>> and have "PROOF" that none of them have EVER run an article with me in
>> them.

> Not "an article with (you) in them."

PROOF???? THIS lifetime, Danny?????

> With YOU as the subject, as you claim on your website, kenny boy.

> You're only changing the parameters because you got caught lying about
> being "the subject of dozens of newspaper articles."

PROVE IT! You claim to have PROOF that there have been NONE. Cough it up,
Danny! Tell us about your EXHAUSTIVE research, Danny. IF you have the PROOF,
why are you not making the report to the FTC? Either you are lying, OR you
are LYING!

Greegor

Aug 5, 2009, 1:50:50 PM8/5/09
Just where is your manly ego at, Dan Sullivan?

Is your Dad be proud that you try
to incite bogus reports to the FTC?

KLS and Susan must really look up to you.

Dan Sullivan

Aug 5, 2009, 4:50:46 PM8/5/09
Not once have I asked anyone to make a "bogus report" about ken
pangborn to any governmental agency.

Greegor

Aug 5, 2009, 6:10:43 PM8/5/09

DS > Re: Is it a manly thing to incite bogus reports to the FTC?
DS > Why is ken pangborn asking people to make bogus
DS > reports about himself?

On Aug 5, 3:50 pm, Dan Sullivan <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote:
DS > Not once have I asked anyone to make a "bogus report"
DS > about ken pangborn to any governmental agency.

You're asking people who are NOT former customers
to call in bogus reports.

Or have you shifted away from asking only former
customers to call in complaints?

Now you know full well that none of Ken's former
customers are even reading this, and the
one or two unhappy customers out of THIRTY YEARS
are most certainly not here.

So you KNOW that you are asking people
who were never customers of Kens to call
in complaints to the FTC.

Golly, It's as if you never heard of the prank calls,
bogus police reports, pizza delivery pranks,
want ad pranks, bogus complaints of MANY
kinds that your good buddy David Daniel Moore
has been perpetrating.

You could not possibly have missed
""anonymous"" Dave's solicitation of arson murder for hire.

Did you miss ""anonymous"" Dave's attempt to
frame Ken's wife for the French airliner crash?

Dan, Did you REALLY think that Dave is not
well known to Law Enforcement?

More to the point, do you think these
cute little games have gained him a MANLY
reputation with Law Enforcement?

I am overjoyed that you wish to share in
the reputation that Dave has attained.

You must not want to make your Dad proud.

krp

Aug 5, 2009, 6:46:37 PM8/5/09

> Not once have I asked anyone to make a "bogus report" about ken
> pangborn to any governmental agency.

Sure you have, you just cleverly LIE about it. You even give them the
FALSE basis on which to base their SHAM reports. (False advertising) which
YOU are too cowardly to make yourself. Which should be the first tip-off
that you KNOW your claims are BULLSHIT, or you'd make a report yourself.

Now that we've covered THAT ground, let's go on to explain WHY, shall we
Danny? Your little bruised ego because of my part in deposing you as LORD
HIGH SULTAN of ASCPS and a bullshit legal expert. You keep flailing away at
me because you are a jealous little prick who has lived 61 years and has NO
noteworthy accomplishments to show for it other than your obsessing with
abusing anyone who DARES to disagree with the GREAT Dan Sullivan. For quite
some time you ruled as a tyrant on ASCPS with a couple friends who share
your antipathy for people who are wrongly accused by CPS. You constantly
steer people down the WRONG road. My, what big teeth you have grandma. Now
you suffer from Pangborn Derangement syndrome because I stand up to your
"BULLSHIT!" You PRETEND great legal expertise and dispense BAD legal advice
because IN REALITY you are on the other side. You run with a bloated ego
for all to see. For all your grandiosity you stand unmasked as nothing more
than an obnoxious wind bag!

whitevamp

Aug 6, 2009, 8:52:29 AM8/6/09
On Aug 5, 11:56 am, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> PROFESSOR OF ENGLISH"Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote in message

Actually you act as if you are indeed agitated. A previous post of
yours in this thread has almost every third or fourth word in all
caps. Usually online when a person uses a word in all caps its to
emphasize something. You seem to all caps words that are out of
contexts of emphasis. And OC your cussing shows agitation.

>But this is one hell of an
> opportunity to SHOW what a frigging LIAR you are and further trash your
> credibility, what little there is left of it. You gotta KNOW that's what I
> am doing to you. Just putting the spotlight on you doing the tango in your
> own bullshit. I am not even slightly intimidated, no matter how big a BADASS
> YOU think you are.
>
>     Danny do you EVER read what you post as your "ABSOLUTE PROOF?"  Did the
> quote say "DOZENS OF NEWSPAPERS?" Or dozens of articles?  Well, PROFESSOR?
> You also CLAIM to be a professor of English. Is this another "MANYFOLD"
> issue, Danny with your COMMAND of the ENGLISH LANGUAGE?

His command of the English language is better than yours Kennie. Your
typos and misspellings and even crude cussing show a limited
vocabulary and your low level of discourse indicates that you are not
very well educated, making your claims of college education doubtful.

I, OTOH, a supposed "psycho" according to you, show in my posts for
the most part a good control of my emotions ( with some exceptions,
OC).

Greegor

Aug 6, 2009, 11:58:13 AM8/6/09
Can you explain vampire rape, Moe?

Phantom Phreak

Aug 6, 2009, 2:45:29 PM8/6/09

> When did the PUPPET BEAR quotes come out?
> Was it 1993 or 1987?
> Or was she seven when she made those statements?

Why did you molest Lisa's litte girl, Gregory Scott Hanson?

> Please clarify your presentation of your daughter's statements, Dan.

Please explain why you find prepubescent children sexual objects, Gregory
Scott Hanson.

Greegor

Aug 7, 2009, 3:25:39 PM8/7/09
G > When did the PUPPET BEAR quotes come out?
G > Was it 1993 or 1987?
G > Or was she seven when she made those statements?

KBW > Why did you molest Lisa's litte girl, Gregory Scott Hanson?

I didn't, Kent.

G > Please clarify your presentation of your daughter's statements,
Dan.

KBW > Please explain why you find prepubescent
KBW > children sexual objects, Gregory Scott Hanson.

I do not, Kent. KLS is 25 years old, Kent.

You're a TEXTBOOK case, Kent!

IN PRINTED LAW BOOKS
West's North Western Reporter
Second Series
A Unit of the National Reporter System
Volume 696 N.W.2d

Cite as 696 N.W.2d 20 (Iowa 2005)

Kent's Appeal
http://www.judicial.state.ia.us/Supreme_Court/Recent_Opinions/20050506/04-0202.asp?Printable=true

Greegor

Aug 10, 2009, 8:02:54 PM8/10/09
Message has been deleted

Greegor

Aug 11, 2009, 11:41:37 AM8/11/09
Moe > Re: Kennie's swiss cheese diapers
Moe >  If you want to look for holes, try changing your underwear
Kennie.

Masterful!
That'll put Ken in his place!

krp

Aug 11, 2009, 12:33:43 PM8/11/09

Moe > Re: Kennie's swiss cheese diapers
Moe > If you want to look for holes, try changing your underwear Kennie.

GH> Masterful! That'll put Ken in his place!

Oh yeah, that BRILLIANT thud REALLY got me. See the blood?

Message has been deleted

Greegor

Aug 12, 2009, 5:57:26 AM8/12/09
Betting on a horse after the race again, Kent?

whitevamp

Aug 12, 2009, 7:17:10 PM8/12/09
On Aug 11, 11:33 am, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Greegor" <greego...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Your obvious panic about Sullivan's showing former clients of yours
where to goto to file complaints about you is obvious.

Why did you sell a perfectly nice home to move to another county
Kennie? Could it be that something was making it uncomfortable for you
to live there so you had to move? And the police must LOVE to have to
deal with you time after time. You calling them whining and pissing
and bitching about imagined threats must have gone REALLY well with
them. How were you former neighbors, BTW?

Message has been deleted

krp

Aug 13, 2009, 5:26:10 AM8/13/09

"whitevamp" <fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

MOE> Why did you sell a perfectly nice home to move to another county
MOE> Kennie?

Let's see, we could start with that it sat on almost an acre of land
that had to be mowed once a week. It could also be, MISS CHARM, that it was
a house that I bought with my EX wife, and my new wife wanted a house that
was something we did together. Women are funny that way. Could be we like
the new house better. Could be all of the above and more.

MOE> Could it be that something was making it uncomfortable for you
MOE> to live there so you had to move?

Nope.

MOE> And the police must LOVE to have to deal with you time after time. You

calling them whining and pissing

MOE> and bitching about imagined threats must have gone REALLY well with

them. How were you former neighbors, BTW?

Maureen I never called the law enforcement. Your pal MOORE did, quite
often. Enough so he wouldn't want to let anyone know if he visits Florida
and where. His stay might be just a BIT longer than he planned. Still visit
some of my neighbors. Most of them were very nice. Only a small problem with
a girl across the street (renters) who had an obsessive crush on my older
step-son. Her parents, however, were very apologetic for her behavior. She
couldn't handle the boy's rejection well at all.

whitevamp

Aug 13, 2009, 8:03:15 AM8/13/09
On Aug 13, 4:26 am, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "whitevamp" <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> MOE>  Why did you sell a perfectly nice home to move to another county
> MOE> Kennie?
>
>     Let's see, we could start with that it sat on almost an acre of land
> that had to be mowed once a week.

So go frigging mow it each week lard ass.

> It could also be, MISS CHARM, that it was
> a house that I bought with my EX wife, and my new wife wanted a house that
> was something we did together. Women are funny that way. Could be we like
> the new house better. Could be all of the above and more.

Could also be that your " new house" was an escape from your nice
little relations with your old neighbors. Could also be you were
making tracks away from something you did.

Would, could should Kenniepoo. The fact is you moved in a rather
hasty fashion, so I've heard. And not to a better home, from the
looks of it. It looks a lot like a lower middle class type of
residence.

> MOE> Could it be that something was making it uncomfortable for you
> MOE> to live there so you had to move?
>
>     Nope.

Then why move?

> MOE> And the police must  LOVE to have to deal with you time after time. You
> calling them whining and pissing
> MOE> and bitching about imagined threats must have gone REALLY well with
> them. How were you former neighbors, BTW?
>
>     Maureen I never called the law enforcement.

Quit lying Kennie.

>Your pal MOORE did, quite
> often. Enough so he wouldn't want to let anyone know if he visits Florida
> and where. His stay might be just a BIT longer than he planned.

So you supposedly keep track of where he stays in Florida, right
Kennie? Or is this one of your using cops as your bullies tactics you
would love to pull? Further assuming that Moore was so "wanted" why
would he risk being in Florida in the first place?

Sounds like you are full of hot air and lying, again Kennie.

Why is it that you supposedly have people that are close to Moore
telling you all sorts of stuff and for some reason nobody in law
enforcement actually captures Moore? Could it be that you are so full
of garbage that you're lying all this time? If Moore is this Public
Enemy Number One as you would like to portray him, he can't possibly
escape the law by crossing state lines now can he?

You're full of crap Kennie.

>Still visit
> some of my neighbors. Most of them were very nice. Only a small problem with
> a girl across the street (renters) who had an obsessive crush on my older
> step-son. Her parents, however, were very apologetic for her behavior. She
> couldn't handle the boy's rejection well at all.

Really? A girl across the street? As old as your championship horse
riding daughter when you first became " interested " in her?

whitevamp

Aug 13, 2009, 9:52:21 AM8/13/09
Since Kennie Pangborn is trying to claim he didn't attack Paganism
when he did in early May in the soc-veterans group. I suppose I should
C&P it here with links.

My apologies for this obviously long post. This is a forewarning for
those who would see this as uninteresting.

Here goes:

Kennie and paganism

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.veterans/browse_frm/thread/265938a6f303c872/4e1efd8df9a726de?hl=en&q=Nazi+paganism#4e1efd8df9a726de

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.veterans/msg/e505476dedd33f3a?hl=en&dmode=source

From: "krp" <kr...@verizon.net>
Newsgroups: soc.veterans,soc.men,alt.support.child-protective-
services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,misc.legal
<49EF7601...@nospam.net> <8ILHl.51$fy...@nwrddc01.gnilink.net>
<ngMHl.25222$c45....@nlpi065.nbdc.sbc.com> <eDPHl.
2295$b11....@nwrddc02.gnilink.net> <zGQHl.
25258$c45....@nlpi065.nbdc.sbc.com> <wrZHl.
2353$b11...@nwrddc02.gnilink.net> <898a6391-66de-440b-b816-
aa2d18...@t10g2000vbg.googlegroups.com> <v0eIl.
2560$b11...@nwrddc02.gnilink.net> <dfcd4774-
e669-4e46-8a5...@k41g2000yqh.googlegroups.com> <ekqIl.
2665$b11....@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>
<5becfc1d-2b0c-4875...@w31g2000prd.googlegroups.com>
<_CBJl.3259$b11...@nwrddc02.gnilink.net> <2828cb4e-
c477-48c3-9d3...@k19g2000prh.googlegroups.com> <ooKJl.
1179$fy....@nwrddc01.gnilink.net> <896f8ed3-0002-4a86-
a5d3-0c5...@j9g2000prh.googlegroups.com> <G68Kl.
3596$b11....@nwrddc02.gnilink.net> <1c856983-697a-4761-
a732-888...@r13g2000vbr.googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: SEE I TOLD YOU!!!!!
Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 11:31:17 GMT

a732-888...@r13g2000vbr.googlegroups.com...

> DJS> No I never said _I_ speak for all vets either. But YOU DID!
>
> You are LYING again, I made NO such claim. HOWEVER - since I actually
> wore the uniform I come MUCH closer to being able to do it than a BRAT
> would.
>
> > MOE> YOU NEVER SERVED IN NAM

> > PROVE IT!!!!

MOE> If you did you would have bragged about it Kennie.

That's your best "PROOF" Moe? That's IT?

MOE> A spineless coward like you would avoid actually serving in a
war.
MOE> Which was in fact you did. The fact that you DIDN"T reenlist when
you
MOE> could have and your pathetic excuses now why you didn't on your
own
MOE> reenlist are pretty damn good indications of your cowardice.

I served 6 years and then was a reservist. I served. What a
"BRAT"
thinks I should have done (and SHE didn't serve a DAY) is amusing at
best. I
did my time HONORABLY. AT least I served active duty.

> MOE> You ended your duty in 1965 and didn't reenlist. Gee Kennie, when DID
> MOE> the AF started doing tours of duty in Nam?

> 1950, Moe. I just LOVE your INSANE BULLSHIT.

> http://www.olive-drab.com/od_history_vietnam_advisors.php

> "The U.S. military advisory effort in Vietnam had a modest beginning in
> September 1950, when the United States Military Assistance Advisory Group
> (MAAG), Vietnam, was established in Saigon. Its mission was to supervise
> the
> issuance and employment of $10 million of military equipment to support
> French legionnaires in their effort to combat Viet Minh forces. By 1953
> the
> amount of U.S. military aid had jumped to over $350 million and was used
> replace the badly worn World War II vintage equipment that France, still
> suffering economically from the devastation of that war, was still using."
>
> In September 1954, right after the Geneva Accords were signed on 20 July
> 1954, dividing Vietnam into north and south at the 17th parallel,
> President
> Dwight D. Eisenhower wrote to the new Prime Minister of the Bao Dai
> government, Ngo Dinh Diem, promising United States support to ensure a
> noncommunist Vietnam. Following through on that commitment, direct United
> States aid to South Vietnam began in January 1955, and American advisors
> began arriving in February to train the South Vietnamese army.
>
> By early 1955, Diem had consolidated his control by suppressing the
> religious sects in the Mekong Delta and brutally suppressing unrest in
> Saigon. He also launched a campaign against Communists in South Vietnam,
> in
> which 25,000 Communist sympathizers were arrested and more than 1,000
> killed
> according to claims by the Communists. In August 1955, Diem issued a
> statement formally refusing to participate with the North Vietnamese in
> consultations to prepare for national elections as called for by the
> Geneva
> Agreement. In October, he easily defeated Bao Dai in a seriously tainted
> referendum and became President of the new Republic of Vietnam.
>
> READ YOU STUPID BIMBO:

MOE> Why are you yelling Kennie?

Because you don't seem to GET normal conversation, Moe.

> During this period -- from 1955 through 1960 -- the U.S. had between 750
> and
> 1,500 military advisors assisting the Diem government to establish an
> effective army, organized as the Military Assistance and Advisory Group
> (MAAG), Vietnam. By 1960 MAAGV was training more than fifty ARVN (Army of
> the Republic of Vietnam) Ranger units. At almost the same time, from 1954
> 1959, the Navy Section of MAAGV, worked to develop a viable navy for South
> Vietnam. Lt. General Samuel T. Williams served almost five years
> (1955-1960)
> as chief of MAAG, based in Saigon.

MOE> This says nothing about the USAF.

Now your games are just SILLY Moe....

Say Moe - as a "PAGAN" as you claim, maybe you'd like to know
something
interesting I learned on the History Channel yesterday. Something
about your
Pagan religion and two of its more FAMOUS members from history. As
you
admitted - today's Paganism (20th century re-invention) has nothing to
do
with the Paganism that was practiced 1500 years ago. What we are
discussion
is YOUR brand of Paganism that came to be created in the late 1920's
in
Europe. Particularly, Germany in the 30's. What I am amused by in what
learned yesterday is that TWO of its more famous members included
Heinrich
Himmler and Adolph Hitler. Much of the SS were inducted into it too.
Maybe
you should look at the old SS Headquarters and see the Pagan symbols
on the
floor. My point? Nothing really, just something I learned. Both
Hitler and
Himmler were supposedly raised as Catholics but turned to the occult
Paganism during the Nazi era. Just amused that Nazism and Paganism
seemed to
blend so well together in Europe at that time. I am SURE you don't
wear the
Swastika even though it *IS* a Pagan symbol.

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.veterans/msg/e36f3bdf5c17ec86?hl=en&dmode=source

From: whitevamp <fvrn...@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: soc.veterans,soc.men,alt.support.child-protective-
services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,misc.legal
Subject: Kennie shows his religious intolerance
Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 17:27:54 -0700 (PDT)
<898a6391-66de-440b...@t10g2000vbg.googlegroups.com>
<v0eIl.2560$b11...@nwrddc02.gnilink.net> <dfcd4774-
e669-4e46-8a5...@k41g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>
<ekqIl.2665$b11....@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>
<5becfc1d-2b0c-4875...@w31g2000prd.googlegroups.com>
<_CBJl.3259$b11...@nwrddc02.gnilink.net> <2828cb4e-
c477-48c3-9d3...@k19g2000prh.googlegroups.com>
<ooKJl.1179$fy....@nwrddc01.gnilink.net> <896f8ed3-0002-4a86-
a5d3-0c5...@j9g2000prh.googlegroups.com>
<G68Kl.3596$b11....@nwrddc02.gnilink.net> <1c856983-697a-4761-
a732-888...@r13g2000vbr.googlegroups.com>
<9gfLl.4192$b11....@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>
Gecko/2009021910 Firefox/3.0.7,gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

On May 3, 6:31=A0am, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "whitevamp" <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

(( snipped for brevity))

> =A0 =A0 Say Moe - as a "PAGAN" as you claim, maybe you'd like to know som=
ething
> interesting I learned on the History Channel yesterday. Something about y=
our
> Pagan religion and two of its more FAMOUS members from history. As you
> admitted - today's Paganism (20th century re-invention) has nothing to do
> with the Paganism that was practiced 1500 years ago. What we are discussi=
on
> is YOUR brand of Paganism that came to be created in the late 1920's in
> Europe. Particularly, Germany in the 30's. What I am amused by in what I
> learned yesterday is that TWO of its more famous members included Heinric=
> Himmler and Adolph Hitler. Much of the SS were inducted into it too. Mayb=
> you should look at the old SS Headquarters and see the Pagan symbols on t=
he
> floor. =A0My point? Nothing really, just something I learned. Both Hitler=
and
> Himmler were supposedly raised as Catholics but turned to the occult
> Paganism during the Nazi era. Just amused that Nazism and Paganism seemed=
> blend so well together in Europe at that time. I am SURE you don't wear t=
he
> Swastika even though it *IS* a Pagan symbol.

Actually you are wrong. WICCA is not from Hitler or Himmler Kennie.
Neither is most Neopaganism. Asaratu may be one exception.

And while we're looking at religion and the Nazis Kennie, do tell how
the Pope at that time FAILED TO DO ANYTHING while Hitler and his
league of thugs MURDERED millions of people, a number of whom were
Catholics. Also Kennie, had you actually read Hitler's " Mein Kampf" ,
THAT fucker hid behind the Catholic religion and made numerous
references to the god of the Bible.

Further Kennie, the anti-Semitism in Germany came from Christians,
both Protestant AND Catholic. Martin Luther was viciously anti-
Semetic.

Himmler used Hindu symbols and myths. Does that make Hindusim evil
then? Nope.

The Swastika is a HINDU symbol. Pagan is any religion not of the
major religions Kennie.

As for them being " two of its most FAMOUS members" from history,
that is one of your many lies and deceptions and you damn well know
it. The two main founders of modern Wicca is Gerald Gardner and
Aleister Crowley, neither of whom were Nazis.

Your dishonesty is obvious. Had you been honest about religion and
the Nazis you would admit that there were members of the Catholic
Church, including the Pope himself, who aided and abetted the Nazis
and the SS.

Yes Himmler and his thugs took some Pagan elements and claimed them
as their own. The KKK uses Christian elements. Does that make them
Christian?

BTW nice attempt to avoid my questions-- AGAIN. I figured you didn't
have the guts to say what " advisory" capacity you claimed you were.
Because you lied-- again.

Oh BTW as for Pagan symbols, take a REAL GOOD LOOK around Kennie,
including your religion. The Goddess of Justice at courthouses is a
Pagan deity. Saint Brigid is a Pagan deity. The " holy statues" in
Catholic churches violates Jewish customs against idolatry.

Your attempt to diss Paganism is pathetic and amateur-- as usual for
you.

So Kennie why can't you answer my questions about your ALLEGED AF
service? Instead you resort to this pathetic attempt to attack my
religion, when you don't even know which type of Paganism I may belong
to. For all you know I could be an Ancient Egyptian Pagan or a Native
American Shaman type. You DO know there are many forms of Paganism,
don't you?

Wait, you are ignorant. You DON"T know.

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.veterans/msg/daf74d759cdf94ad?hl=en&dmode=source

From: "krp" <kr...@verizon.net>
Newsgroups: soc.veterans,soc.men,alt.support.child-protective-
services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,misc.legal
2295$b11....@nwrddc02.gnilink.net> <zGQHl.
25258$c45....@nlpi065.nbdc.sbc.com> <wrZHl.
2353$b11...@nwrddc02.gnilink.net> <898a6391-66de-440b-b816-
aa2d18...@t10g2000vbg.googlegroups.com> <v0eIl.
2560$b11...@nwrddc02.gnilink.net> <dfcd4774-
e669-4e46-8a5...@k41g2000yqh.googlegroups.com> <ekqIl.
2665$b11....@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>
<5becfc1d-2b0c-4875...@w31g2000prd.googlegroups.com>
<_CBJl.3259$b11...@nwrddc02.gnilink.net> <2828cb4e-
c477-48c3-9d3...@k19g2000prh.googlegroups.com> <ooKJl.
1179$fy....@nwrddc01.gnilink.net> <896f8ed3-0002-4a86-
a5d3-0c5...@j9g2000prh.googlegroups.com> <G68Kl.
3596$b11....@nwrddc02.gnilink.net> <1c856983-697a-4761-
a732-888...@r13g2000vbr.googlegroups.com> <9gfLl.
4192$b11....@nwrddc02.gnilink.net> <624f3647-7a04-41a3-a7db-
a21d7f...@z5g2000vba.googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Kennie shows his religious intolerance - No intolerance
just a FACT
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 01:24:05 GMT

On May 3, 6:31 am, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "whitevamp" <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

(( snipped for brevity))

> Say Moe - as a "PAGAN" as you claim, maybe you'd like to know something
> interesting I learned on the History Channel yesterday. Something about
> your
> Pagan religion and two of its more FAMOUS members from history. As you
> admitted - today's Paganism (20th century re-invention) has nothing to do
> with the Paganism that was practiced 1500 years ago. What we are
> discussion
> is YOUR brand of Paganism that came to be created in the late 1920's in
> Europe. Particularly, Germany in the 30's. What I am amused by in what I
> learned yesterday is that TWO of its more famous members included Heinrich
> Himmler and Adolph Hitler. Much of the SS were inducted into it too. Maybe
> you should look at the old SS Headquarters and see the Pagan symbols on
> the
> floor. My point? Nothing really, just something I learned. Both Hitler and
> Himmler were supposedly raised as Catholics but turned to the occult
> Paganism during the Nazi era. Just amused that Nazism and Paganism seemed
> blend so well together in Europe at that time. I am SURE you don't wear
> the
> Swastika even though it *IS* a Pagan symbol.

MOE> Actually you are wrong. WICCA is not from Hitler or Himmler
Kennie.
MOE> Neither is most Neopaganism. Asaratu may be one exception.

Moe don't let me break this to you, BUT, Paganism had pretty much
disappeared from the face of the Earth over 1500 years ago. It was
REVIVED
in Germany in the 1930's and two prominent occultist members were
Himmler
and Hitler. Dance all you want, the truth is the truth.

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.veterans/msg/63ff845e1c4d524b?hl=en&dmode=source

From: whitevamp <fvrn...@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: soc.veterans,soc.men,alt.support.child-protective-
services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,misc.legal
Subject: Re: Kennie shows his religious intolerance
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 02:22:58 -0700 (PDT)
<VsrLl.4328$b11...@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

On May 3, 8:24=A0pm, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "whitevamp" <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On May 3, 6:31 am, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:> "whitevamp" <fvrn...=
@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> =A0(( snipped for brevity))
>

> > Say Moe - as a "PAGAN" as you claim, maybe you'd like to know something
> > interesting I learned on the History Channel yesterday. Something about
> > your
> > Pagan religion and two of its more FAMOUS members from history. As you
> > admitted - today's Paganism (20th century re-invention) has nothing to =
do
> > with the Paganism that was practiced 1500 years ago. What we are
> > discussion
> > is YOUR brand of Paganism that came to be created in the late 1920's in
> > Europe. Particularly, Germany in the 30's. What I am amused by in what =
> > learned yesterday is that TWO of its more famous members included Heinr=
ich
> > Himmler and Adolph Hitler. Much of the SS were inducted into it too. Ma=
ybe
> > you should look at the old SS Headquarters and see the Pagan symbols on
> > the
> > floor. My point? Nothing really, just something I learned. Both Hitler =
and
> > Himmler were supposedly raised as Catholics but turned to the occult
> > Paganism during the Nazi era. Just amused that Nazism and Paganism seem=
ed
> > blend so well together in Europe at that time. I am SURE you don't wear
> > the
> > Swastika even though it *IS* a Pagan symbol.
>
> MOE> =A0Actually you are wrong. WICCA is not from Hitler or Himmler Kenni=
e.
> MOE> Neither is most Neopaganism. Asaratu may be one exception.
>
> Moe don't let me break this to you, BUT, Paganism had pretty much
> disappeared from the face of the Earth over 1500 years ago. It was REVIVE=
> in Germany in the 1930's and two prominent occultist members were Himmler
> and Hitler. Dance all you want, the truth is the truth.

Paganism encompasses many religions Kennie, including tribal
religions.

Do some actual research before you show your ignorance.

For your claim to be true about ALL Pagan religions wiped out 1,500
years ago, then the Native Americans lost their religions way before
the White man " found" the " new world". And the Aborigonies in
Australia had no religion for 1,500 years Kennie?

Even a simpleton like Greg can see your claim is wrong and based on
ignorance.

But do continue this thread and IGNORE my questions about your
alleged AF service. Which is why you brought it up in the first place.

Paganism in its various forms did not die 1,500 years ago, no matter
what crap your church claims. However I can show many historical
instances when the Christian missionaries came along they tried wiping
out Pagan beliefs. While,OC, committing atrocities on the natives.

Oh, but did you forget THOSE historical FACTS Kennie? Did you
forget the Christian colonists in America deliberately sent disease
infested blankets to the " red men" and rejoiced to Jesus when they
died? Did you forget that in Australia the Aborigonies were at one
point whole families chased off a cliff to their deaths? Did you
forget the Trail of Tears,Kennie?

Did you forget slavery Kennie, practiced by some Christians and
condemned by some Christians, both using the Bible to support their
positions?

And lets not forget a recent big mistake in the Catholic Church,
shall we, of the Church hiding pedophile priests, only " admitting"
their abetting sex criminals after too many stories came out and there
was more than enough proof that the Church cared more about covering
their asses rather than caring for their parishioners.

Paganism in its various forms didn't die out Kent. Even when your
religion tried its cultural exterminations.

Do try to do some research before you continue to make a fool of
yourself Kennie.

Moe
Eternal FOREVER KNIGHT fan
" A vampire cop? REALLY?"
"http://home.earthlink.net/~19ranger57/blies.htm

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.veterans/msg/4b339182035044be?hl=en

krp
More options May 4, 5:45 am
Newsgroups: soc.veterans, soc.men, alt.support.child-protective-
services, alt.dads-rights.unmoderated, misc.legal
From: "krp" <kr...@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 10:45:07 GMT

a8ab-166...@g19g2000vbi.googlegroups.com...

> (( snipped for brevity)) (Misdirection)

> > Say Moe - as a "PAGAN" as you claim, maybe you'd like to know something
> > interesting I learned on the History Channel yesterday. Something about
> > your
> > Pagan religion and two of its more FAMOUS members from history. As you
> > admitted - today's Paganism (20th century re-invention) has nothing to
> > do
> > with the Paganism that was practiced 1500 years ago. What we are
> > discussion
> > is YOUR brand of Paganism that came to be created in the late 1920's in
> > Europe. Particularly, Germany in the 30's. What I am amused by in what I
> > learned yesterday is that TWO of its more famous members included
> > Heinrich
> > Himmler and Adolph Hitler. Much of the SS were inducted into it too.
> > Maybe
> > you should look at the old SS Headquarters and see the Pagan symbols on
> > the
> > floor. My point? Nothing really, just something I learned. Both Hitler
> > and
> > Himmler were supposedly raised as Catholics but turned to the occult
> > Paganism during the Nazi era. Just amused that Nazism and Paganism
> > seemed
> > blend so well together in Europe at that time. I am SURE you don't wear
> > the
> > Swastika even though it *IS* a Pagan symbol.

> MOE> Actually you are wrong. WICCA is not from Hitler or Himmler Kennie.
> MOE> Neither is most Neopaganism. Asaratu may be one exception.

> Moe don't let me break this to you, BUT, Paganism had pretty much
> disappeared from the face of the Earth over 1500 years ago. It was REVIVED
> in Germany in the 1930's and two prominent occultist members were Himmler
> and Hitler. Dance all you want, the truth is the truth.

MOE> Paganism encompasses many religions Kennie, including tribal
religions.

Moden Paganism (WICCA) traces its roots to Germany circa 1930's -
wiggle
all you want.

MOE> But do continue this thread and IGNORE my questions about your
MOE> alleged AF service. Which is why you brought it up in the first
place.

Look Moe your questions have been answered, but you continue your
SHRILL
repition of the same BULLSHIT over and over in the belief what if your
keep
it up it will become accepted as the truth. The FACT is that I served
a full
SIX YEARS in the Air Force. When I named some of the bases you
claimed they
DIDN'T EXIST (were BOGUS). Then you HARP on your claim that I whould
have
RE-ENLISTED. Why? I served my time! I serevd 6 years acrive duty and
then
went in the reserves. You blame ME that I wasn't called up. I wanted
to go
to college and be married. YOUI claim that I had "NO RIGHT" to do
either.
Well I thought I did and so did my Uncle Sam. He even PAID for my
college.
BOO HOO TO YOU!

MOE> Paganism in its various forms did not die 1,500 years ago, no
matter
MOE> what crap your church claims.

Moe I never used the Catholic Church as a source for the demise of
Paganism, but history. NOW in your DESPERATION you are trying to carp
into
Paganism EVERY little religion you can, such as Native American
beliefs to
make a case that Paganism didn't die out. You just try to confuse what
Paganism (WICCA) is so you can lie about it. Paganism was a specific
religion in Europe. By the time the Romans took over Europe it had
already
died. The Paganism YOU are into was RE-INCARNATED in Germany in the
1930's.
You are just trying to wiggle free of your Occult past having two very
famous adherents. HEINRICH HIMMLER and ADOLPH HITLER! YOUR problem,
not
mine. Both grew up Catholic. But for his belief in the occult, Hitler
was
really an Atheist.

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.veterans/msg/b588b35555052d85?hl=en&dmode=source

Message from discussion Kennie shows his religious intolerance

View parsed - Show only message text

From: whitevamp <fvrn...@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: soc.veterans,soc.men,alt.support.child-protective-
services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,misc.legal
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 13:39:52 -0700 (PDT)
<VsrLl.4328$b11...@nwrddc02.gnilink.net> <6e4da2ab-4cbb-451e-
a8ab-166...@g19g2000vbi.googlegroups.com>
<TGzLl.4353$b11....@nwrddc02.gnilink.net>

On May 4, 5:45=A0am, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "whitevamp" <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > (( snipped for brevity)) =A0(Misdirection)
>
> > > Say Moe - as a "PAGAN" as you claim, maybe you'd like to know somethi=
ng
> > > interesting I learned on the History Channel yesterday. Something abo=
ut
> > > your
> > > Pagan religion and two of its more FAMOUS members from history. As yo=
> > > admitted - today's Paganism (20th century re-invention) has nothing t=
> > > do
> > > with the Paganism that was practiced 1500 years ago. What we are
> > > discussion
> > > is YOUR brand of Paganism that came to be created in the late 1920's =
in
> > > Europe. Particularly, Germany in the 30's. What I am amused by in wha=
t I
> > > learned yesterday is that TWO of its more famous members included
> > > Heinrich
> > > Himmler and Adolph Hitler. Much of the SS were inducted into it too.
> > > Maybe
> > > you should look at the old SS Headquarters and see the Pagan symbols =
on
> > > the
> > > floor. My point? Nothing really, just something I learned. Both Hitle=
> > > and
> > > Himmler were supposedly raised as Catholics but turned to the occult
> > > Paganism during the Nazi era. Just amused that Nazism and Paganism
> > > seemed
> > > blend so well together in Europe at that time. I am SURE you don't we=
ar
> > > the
> > > Swastika even though it *IS* a Pagan symbol.
>
> > MOE> Actually you are wrong. WICCA is not from Hitler or Himmler Kennie=
.
> > MOE> Neither is most Neopaganism. Asaratu may be one exception.
>
> > Moe don't let me break this to you, BUT, Paganism had pretty much
> > disappeared from the face of the Earth over 1500 years ago. It was REVI=
VED
> > in Germany in the 1930's and two prominent occultist members were Himml=
er
> > and Hitler. Dance all you want, the truth is the truth.
>
> MOE> =A0Paganism encompasses many religions Kennie, including tribal
> religions.
>
> =A0 =A0 Moden Paganism (WICCA) traces its roots to Germany circa 1930's -=
wiggle
> all you want.
>
> MOE> =A0But do continue this thread and IGNORE my questions about your
> MOE> alleged AF service. Which is why you brought it up in the first plac=
e.

> =A0 =A0 Look Moe your questions have been answered,

Actually they haven't been answered. You never mentioned what officer
rank you were or under what capacity your " advisory" position was.
You AVOIDED the questions and still are avoiding them.

>but you continue your SHRILL
> repition of the same BULLSHIT over and over in the belief what if your ke=
ep
> it up it will become accepted as the truth. The FACT is that I served a f=
ull
> SIX YEARS in the Air Force. When I named some of the bases =A0you claimed=
they
> DIDN'T EXIST (were BOGUS). =A0Then you HARP on your claim that I whould h=
ave
> RE-ENLISTED. Why? I served my time! I serevd 6 years acrive duty and then
> went in the reserves. You blame ME that I wasn't called up. I wanted to g=
> to college and be married. YOUI claim that I had "NO RIGHT" to do either.
> Well I thought I did and so did my Uncle Sam. He even PAID for my college=
.
> BOO HOO TO YOU!

You claimed your TOTAL AF service was six years, including reserves.
Now you are trying to alter the number of years you served?

> MOE> =A0Paganism in its various forms did not die 1,500 years ago, no mat=
ter
> MOE> what crap your church claims.
>
> =A0 =A0 Moe I never used the Catholic Church as a source for the demise o=
> Paganism, but history.

You claimed Paganism died out 1,500 years ago. Protestants popped up
roughly 500 years ago. The only " Christianity" that existed 1,500
years ago was the Catholic Church and the Greek Orthodox Church.

Do try to do some actual research once in awhile Kennie.

>NOW in your DESPERATION you are trying to carp into
> Paganism EVERY little religion you can, such as Native American beliefs t=
> make a case that Paganism didn't die out.

The definition of Paganism is shown in the two links below. Native
Americans tribal beliefs are classified by anthropologists as Pagan.

You're wrong. Again

>You just try to confuse what
> Paganism (WICCA) is so you can lie about it.

Kennie I know the history of Wicca. You apparently don't. I mentioned
Gardner and Crowley, both of whom heavily influenced modern Wicca,
both of whom you never mentioned.

I can mention other noted Wiccans, past and present. None of us
Pagans classify Himmler and Hitler as Pagan. Now if you want someone
who likes Nazis in a religious context, go to Michael Aquino the First
Church of Set founder and former FC of Satan member.

As for me " lying" about Wicca, no I don't do that. It, like all
religions, has some faults and I admit about those. Since you like to
call me a " feminazi" naturally you want to link Paganism to Nazis.
The problem with your claims Kennie is that any educated person can
see your lies and deliberate distortions.

> Paganism was a specific
> religion in Europe.

Not _A_ specific religion Kennie. Many religions in Europe, Asia,
Africa, the Americas, the various islands and pretty much anywhere
else humans inhabited.

> By the time the Romans took over Europe it had already
> died.

And the Romans were? BTW when Rome fell, what religions were the
conquerors, the " barbarians"?

>The Paganism YOU are into was RE-INCARNATED in Germany in the 1930's.

Neither Gerald Garner nor Crowley were Germans Kennie.

I also didn't mention which specific Pagan religion I currently
hold, And no it isn't German.

You do have a problem with facts Kennie.

> You are just trying to wiggle free of your Occult past having two very
> famous adherents. HEINRICH HIMMLER and ADOLPH HITLER! =A0YOUR problem, no=
> mine. Both grew up Catholic. But for his belief in the occult, Hitler was
> really an Atheist.

Paganism includes a number of minority religions , including tribal
ones Kennie. You made the mistake of thinking Paganism is one
monolithic faith. It isn't. You also made the mistake of claiming "
Paganism" died out 1,500 years ago. I showed examples of where your
claim is not true.

Nether Gerald Gardner nor Crowley were Nazis or Germans Kennie. Lie
all you want. Your ignorance about Paganism and your pathetic attempt
to link it to Nazism shows more about you than about me.

I've been a Wiccan/Pagan for more than two decades Kennie. Obviously
I get something out of it that I wouldn't in mainstream religions like
yours.

Your attempt to link Himmler and Hitler to Paganism is incredibly
faulty and really bad, childish " research".

Had you simply done an online definition of the word " paganism" you
would see your error.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/paganism.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paganism

But its obvious why you didn't even bother to look up the definition.
You wanted to attack me and the Military Channel's airing of Nazis and
the " occult" over the weekend gave you an excuse to attack my
religion.

You once again failed to mention the role the Catholic Church had in
the Third Reich because it is a shameful part of the Church recent
history, one of many shameful things the Church has done.

Distort all you want Kennie. The facts still remain the facts and
your obvious actual motivation behind this is to attack me, not to
stick to the facts.

Moe
Eternal FOREVER KNIGHT fan
" A vampire cop? REALLY?"
"http://home.earthlink.net/~19ranger57/blies.htm

There's a lot more in that thread, but I decided to show some of it
now to show what Kennie ACTUALLY wrote rather than his revisionism he
used.

Kennie ,OC can show where I " constantly" attack all other beliefs.

krp

Aug 13, 2009, 10:54:39 AM8/13/09

> MOE> Why did you sell a perfectly nice home to move to another county
> MOE> Kennie?
>
> Let's see, we could start with that it sat on almost an acre of land
> that had to be mowed once a week.

MOE> So go frigging mow it each week lard ass.

Brilliant. What if I don't want to be SLAVE to a lawn????????

> It could also be, MISS CHARM, that it was
> a house that I bought with my EX wife, and my new wife wanted a house that
> was something we did together. Women are funny that way. Could be we like
> the new house better. Could be all of the above and more.

MOE> Could also be that your " new house" was an escape from your nice
MOE> little relations with your old neighbors. Could also be you were
MOE> making tracks away from something you did.

Got ANYTHING even REMOTELY resembling PROOF of that claim, Maureen? No
it could NOT be.

MOE> Would, could should Kenniepoo. The fact is you moved in a rather
MOE> hasty fashion, so I've heard. And not to a better home, from the
MOE> looks of it. It looks a lot like a lower middle class type of
MOE> residence.

You seem to "HEAR" all kinds of shit, Maureen. No - Maureen - I had the
house on the market for almost a year. Customarily when you sell a house you
vacate it within 30 days. Maybe you do it differently there in Gomerland.
YOU claim it isn't a better house, I disagree, actually the living space is
larger. The lot is smaller. Sorry it is now your LOWER LOWER LOWER CLASS
neighborhood. It is largley retirees. Not many RENTAL HOMES like the old
neighborhood was becomming. Average age on my block is the mid sixties. We
are one of TWO homes with kids. There are kids on other blocks.
Also, bitchlet, another factor is that I am much closer to MY kids. And
PLEASE spare is the invention about what you "HEAR" about me and my kids.
You hear whatever "SHIT" you want and NEED to hear.

> MOE> Could it be that something was making it uncomfortable for you
> MOE> to live there so you had to move?
>
> Nope.

MOE> Then why move?

How many reasons must I give? Maureen are you the USENET RESIDENTIAL
POLICE? I moved because I WANTED TO.

> MOE> And the police must LOVE to have to deal with you time after time.
> You
> calling them whining and pissing
> MOE> and bitching about imagined threats must have gone REALLY well with
> them. How were you former neighbors, BTW?
>
> Maureen I never called the law enforcement.

MOE> Quit lying Kennie.

YOUR PROOF, Maureen?????????

>Your pal MOORE did, quite
> often. Enough so he wouldn't want to let anyone know if he visits Florida
> and where. His stay might be just a BIT longer than he planned.

MOE> So you supposedly keep track of where he stays in Florida, right
MOE> Kennie?

Nope. I just said that IF he comes to Florida and lets anyone who counts
know he is here, he has some 'splainin to do.

whitevamp

Aug 13, 2009, 11:42:22 AM8/13/09
On Aug 13, 9:54 am, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "whitevamp" <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > MOE> Why did you sell a perfectly nice home to move to another county
> > MOE> Kennie?
>
> > Let's see, we could start with that it sat on almost an acre of land
> > that had to be mowed once a week.
>
> MOE>  So go frigging mow it each week lard ass.
>
>     Brilliant. What if I don't want to be SLAVE to a lawn????????

The price of having a home and a lawn Kennie. Since you didn't
maintain the home and was so lazy you tried selling it when you knew
you had a sinkhole in the floor and a termite infestation, obviously
you didn't care about keeping the value of your home either.

If you were too damn lazy to mow a lawn you could have hired someone
to mow it for you or you could have in essence paved over the whole
lawn. You could have gotten your son to mow for you.

You saw the land before you bought it, right Kennie? You would know
you would have to do yard work, right? Not only that but you know you
would also be as a home owner responsible for maintenance.

You chose the land and the home. Don't blame me for your
incompetence.

You live in Florida, an ideal place for termites and yet you didn't
hire a pest control to make sure your home wasn't infected with
termites. when you were selling it you tried to cover up the damages
to prospective buyers until Moore forced you to be honest ( for once
in your disgusting life).

> > It could also be, MISS CHARM, that it was
> > a house that I bought with my EX wife, and my new wife wanted a house that
> > was something we did together. Women are funny that way. Could be we like
> > the new house better. Could be all of the above and more.
>
> MOE>  Could also be that your " new house" was an escape from your nice
> MOE> little relations with your old neighbors. Could also be you were
> MOE> making tracks away from something you did.
>
>     Got ANYTHING even REMOTELY resembling PROOF of that claim, Maureen?  No
> it could NOT be.

Like your proof about Moore, Sulllivan and me, considering all the
claims you say about us that you have YET to prove when challenged?

IOW your double standard and hypocrisy.

> MOE>  Would, could should Kenniepoo. The fact is you moved in a rather
> MOE> hasty fashion, so I've heard. And  not to a better home, from the
> MOE> looks of it. It looks a lot like a lower middle class type  of
> MOE> residence.
>
>     You seem to "HEAR" all kinds of shit, Maureen. No - Maureen - I had the
> house on the market for almost a year. Customarily when you sell a house you
> vacate it within 30 days

And OC the sinkhole and the termites were not a factor for your
vacancy?

>. Maybe you do it differently there in Gomerland.
> YOU claim it isn't a better house, I disagree, actually the living space is
> larger. The lot is smaller. Sorry it is now your LOWER LOWER LOWER CLASS
> neighborhood.

(( Looks around))

Nope not lower lower class around here. As for lawns, if you think
your former lawn was such a hassle, I'd wonder how you would have to
deal with the BIG lawns around here!!

I can see you try gardening. Ever grow a tomato plant? Ever try
canning food?

Or did you think the food at the grocery just appeared by magic?

> It is largley retirees. Not many RENTAL HOMES like the old
> neighborhood was becomming.

What's wrong with renters? The homes are the same. Not your kind of
people?

> Average age on my block is the mid sixties. We
> are one of TWO homes with kids. There are kids on other blocks.
> Also, bitchlet,

What? Oh I see, you did your misspelling again.

Having another shit fit Kennie?

>another factor is that I am much closer to MY kids. And
> PLEASE spare is the invention about what you "HEAR" about me and my kids.
> You hear whatever "SHIT" you want and NEED to hear.

Seems to me your :kids should be adult enough NOT to want to be near
your fat ass. Having control issues Kennie? Trying to keep them on a
short leash?

> > MOE> Could it be that something was making it uncomfortable for you
> > MOE> to live there so you had to move?
>
> > Nope.
>
>  MOE> Then why move?
>
>     How many reasons must I give? Maureen are you the USENET RESIDENTIAL
> POLICE? I moved because I WANTED TO.

You wanted to get away from your decaying home. You also had a few
problems so you "wanted" to change residences.

> > MOE> And the police must LOVE to have to deal with you time after time.
> > You
> > calling them whining and pissing
> > MOE> and bitching about imagined threats must have gone REALLY well with
> > them. How were you former neighbors, BTW?
>
> > Maureen I never called the law enforcement.
>
> MOE>  Quit lying Kennie.
>
>     YOUR PROOF, Maureen?????????

Your own words about Moore Kennie. You claim that Moore when he
visits Florida he has to do so sneakily to avoid being arrested. You
are the only one in Florida who would call the police to try to get at
Moore.

Try some better lies Kennie.

> >Your pal MOORE did, quite
> > often. Enough so he wouldn't want to let anyone know if he visits Florida
> > and where. His stay might be just a BIT longer than he planned.
>
> MOE>  So you supposedly keep track of where he stays in Florida, right
> MOE> Kennie?
>
>     Nope. I just said that IF he comes to Florida and lets anyone who counts
> know he is here, he has some 'splainin to do.

How so? Any police involved or are you doing your denial you
contacted police about Moore act?

krp

Aug 13, 2009, 2:58:59 PM8/13/09

> > MOE> Why did you sell a perfectly nice home to move to another county
> > MOE> Kennie?
>
> > Let's see, we could start with that it sat on almost an acre of land
> > that had to be mowed once a week.
>
> MOE> So go frigging mow it each week lard ass.
>
> Brilliant. What if I don't want to be SLAVE to a lawn????????

MOE> The price of having a home and a lawn Kennie.

After 20 years of mowing that lawn, Maureen I didn't wnat to. Nothing to
do with LAZY.

MOE> Since you didn't maintain the home and was so lazy you tried selling
it when you knew
MOE> you had a sinkhole in the floor and a termite infestation, obviously
MOE> you didn't care about keeping the value of your home either.

There was NO sinkhole, in the floor or anywhere else on the property.
The house was maintained well and sold for a good dollar at the time. The
soil subsidence was REPAIRED years before I sold the house complete with
engineering reports. The termites at issue were treated and eliminated.

MOE> If you were too damn lazy to mow a lawn you could have hired someone
MOE> to mow it for you or you could have in essence paved over the whole
MOE> lawn. You could have gotten your son to mow for you.

You profess to be in posession of FACTS, Maureen. Actually I DID have a
lawn mowing service.

MOE> You saw the land before you bought it, right Kennie? You would know
MOE> you would have to do yard work, right? Not only that but you know you
MOE> would also be as a home owner responsible for maintenance.
MOE> You chose the land and the home. Don't blame me for your
MOE> incompetence.

It came in handy with a wife that kept, on average 6 highly energetic
dogs.

> MOE> Would, could should Kenniepoo. The fact is you moved in a rather
> MOE> hasty fashion, so I've heard. And not to a better home, from the
> MOE> looks of it. It looks a lot like a lower middle class type of
> MOE> residence.

> You seem to "HEAR" all kinds of shit, Maureen. No - Maureen - I had the
> house on the market for almost a year. Customarily when you sell a house
> you
> vacate it within 30 days

MOE> And OC the sinkhole and the termites were not a factor for your
vacancy?

Nope. Not even a SMALL factor. The new owners don't think so either.

>. Maybe you do it differently there in Gomerland.
> YOU claim it isn't a better house, I disagree, actually the living space
> is
> larger. The lot is smaller. Sorry it is now your LOWER LOWER LOWER CLASS
> neighborhood.

MOE> Nope not lower lower class around here. As for lawns, if you think
MOE> your former lawn was such a hassle, I'd wonder how you would have to
MOE> deal with the BIG lawns around here!!

I wouldn't. I can aloow IDIOTS who live on several acres in a SINGLEWIDE
to do that.

> It is largley retirees. Not many RENTAL HOMES like the old
> neighborhood was becomming.

MOE> What's wrong with renters? The homes are the same. Not your kind of
people?

Rental properties get pretty run down quickly.The ONE rental home
accross the street, within 6 months had absolutely NO lawn at all, bare
dirt. How cute.

> Average age on my block is the mid sixties. We are one of TWO homes with
> kids. There are kids on other blocks.

> Also, bitchlet,another factor is that I am much closer to MY kids. And

> PLEASE spare is the invention about what you "HEAR" about me and my kids.
> You hear whatever "SHIT" you want and NEED to hear.

MOE> Seems to me your kids should be adult enough NOT to want to be near
MOE> your fat ass. Having control issues Kennie? Trying to keep them on a
MOE> short leash?

You HEAR lots of voices Maureen and have strident opinions on
everything. All appear to be the product of your PSYCHOSIS.

> > MOE> Could it be that something was making it uncomfortable for you
> > MOE> to live there so you had to move?

> > Nope.

> MOE> Then why move?

> How many reasons must I give? Maureen are you the USENET RESIDENTIAL
> POLICE? I moved because I WANTED TO.

MOE> You wanted to get away from your decaying home. You also had a few
MOE> problems so you "wanted" to change residences.

What "PROBLEMS" did I have, Maureen? More of the voices in your head
again?

> > MOE> And the police must LOVE to have to deal with you time after

> > time.You calling them whining and pissing

> > MOE> and bitching about imagined threats must have gone REALLY well with
> > them. How were you former neighbors, BTW?

> > Maureen I never called the law enforcement.

> MOE> Quit lying Kennie.
>
> YOUR PROOF, Maureen?????????

MOE> Your own words about Moore Kennie. You claim that Moore when he
MOE> visits Florida he has to do so sneakily to avoid being arrested. You
MOE> are the only one in Florida who would call the police to try to get at
MOE> Moore.

And in your twisted mind this means that I called the cops????? The
problems that Florida law enforcement has with DAVEY MOORE has everything to
do with HIS calls and e-mails, NOT mine.

Try some better lies Kennie.

> Nope. I just said that IF he comes to Florida and lets anyone who counts

> know he is here, he has some 'splainin to do.

MOE> How so? Any police involved or are you doing your denial you
MOE> contacted police about Moore act?

Like 2 dozen or so FALSE police reports! They REALLY don't like his
wasting their time.

whitevamp

Aug 13, 2009, 7:03:12 PM8/13/09
On Aug 13, 1:58 pm, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "whitevamp" <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

(( snipped to focus on a shocking admission by our Kenneth Pangborn,
King Liar and shit fit spazzo))

> MOE>  Your own words about Moore Kennie. You claim that Moore when he
> MOE> visits Florida he has to do so sneakily to avoid being arrested. You
> MOE> are the only one in Florida who would call the police to try to get at
> MOE> Moore.
>
>     And in your twisted mind this means that I called the cops?????  The
> problems that Florida law enforcement has with DAVEY MOORE has everything to
> do with HIS calls and e-mails, NOT mine.
>
>  Try some better lies  Kennie.
>
> > Nope. I just said that IF he comes to Florida and lets anyone who counts
> > know he is here, he has some 'splainin to do.
>
> MOE>  How so? Any police involved or are you doing your denial you
> MOE> contacted police about Moore act?
>
>     Like 2 dozen or so FALSE police reports! They REALLY don't like his
> wasting their time.

You ADMIT to filing false police reports?

WoW!! SHOCKERS!! You actually told the truth for once!!

whitevamp

Aug 13, 2009, 7:06:11 PM8/13/09
On Aug 13, 1:58 pm, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "whitevamp" <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

(( keys in Kennie rant. Machine blows up))

And you are the mental health EXPERT all of a sudden now Kennie?

BTW If I am as crazy as you claim, why bother responding to me at
all? Doesn't that make YOU crazy as well?

(( laughing))

whitevamp

Aug 13, 2009, 7:26:42 PM8/13/09
On Aug 12, 4:57 am, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Betting on a horse after the race again, Kent?

Lisa Hanson at
907 Moose Dr NW (319) 390-4696
Cedar Rapids, IA 52405

NIEEEIGGHHH!!!

Mount em up and ride!!

whitevamp

Aug 13, 2009, 10:00:01 PM8/13/09
On Aug 13, 1:58 pm, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "whitevamp" <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > Let's see, we could start with that it sat on almost an acre of land
> > > that had to be mowed once a week.
>
> > MOE> So go frigging mow it each week lard ass.
>
> > Brilliant. What if I don't want to be SLAVE to a lawn????????
>
> MOE>  The price of having a home and a lawn Kennie.
>
>     After 20 years of mowing that lawn, Maureen I didn't wnat to. Nothing to
> do with LAZY.

After twenty years mowing ONE ACRE, gee you really had to work
hard,didnlt you? yeah right.....

You had a son. Get HIM to do some mowing.

> MOE>  Since you didn't maintain the home and was so lazy you tried selling
> it when you knew
> MOE> you had a sinkhole in the floor and a termite infestation, obviously
> MOE> you didn't care about keeping the value of your home either.
>
>     There was NO sinkhole, in the floor or anywhere else on the property.

I saw your divorce papers as Moore has them on his web site Kennie.
Part of he reasons YOU listed in your divorce was the condition of the
house. That was the same document where you mentioned your health
problems.

Or did you " conveniently forget" again?

http://docs.aboutkenpangborn.com/page1.pdf

> The house was maintained well and sold for a good dollar at the time. The
> soil subsidence was REPAIRED years before I sold the house complete with
> engineering reports. The termites at issue were treated and eliminated.
>
> MOE>  If you were too damn lazy to mow a lawn you could have hired someone
> MOE> to mow it for you or you could have in essence paved over the whole
> MOE> lawn. You could have gotten your son to mow for you.
>
>     You profess to be in posession of FACTS, Maureen. Actually I DID have a
> lawn mowing service.

Pay taxes on it? Gee with your KRP Consulting just raking in the
dough and you working 12 hour days, you still had time for a " lawn
mowing service"?

Yeah right.

> MOE> You saw the land before you bought it, right  Kennie? You would know
> MOE> you would have to do yard work, right? Not only that but you know you
> MOE> would also be as a home owner responsible for maintenance.
> MOE> You chose the land and the home. Don't blame me for your
> MOE> incompetence.
>
>     It came in handy with a wife that kept, on average 6 highly energetic
> dogs.

Not YOUR doggies too?

> > MOE> Would, could should Kenniepoo. The fact is you moved in a rather
> > MOE> hasty fashion, so I've heard. And not to a better home, from the
> > MOE> looks of it. It looks a lot like a lower middle class type of
> > MOE> residence.
> > You seem to "HEAR" all kinds of shit, Maureen. No - Maureen - I had the
> > house on the market for almost a year. Customarily when you sell a house
> > you
> > vacate it within 30 days
>
> MOE>  And OC the sinkhole and the termites were not a factor for your
> vacancy?
>
>     Nope. Not even a SMALL factor. The new owners don't think so either.
>
> >. Maybe you do it differently there in Gomerland.
> > YOU claim it isn't a better house, I disagree, actually the living space
> > is
> > larger. The lot is smaller. Sorry it is now your LOWER LOWER LOWER CLASS
> > neighborhood.
>
> MOE>  Nope not lower lower class around here. As for lawns, if you think
> MOE> your former lawn was such a hassle, I'd wonder how you would have to
> MOE> deal with the BIG lawns around here!!
>
>     I wouldn't. I can aloow IDIOTS who live on several acres in a SINGLEWIDE
> to do that.

aloow?

BTW no "singlewides" where I am. Actual homes here.

> > It is largley retirees. Not many RENTAL HOMES like the old
> > neighborhood was becomming.
>
> MOE>  What's wrong with renters? The homes are the same.  Not your kind of
> people?
>
>     Rental properties get pretty run down quickly.The ONE rental home
> accross the street, within 6 months had absolutely NO lawn at all, bare
> dirt. How cute.

So your couldn't use your " lawn mowing service" with them. BTW bare
ground has many causes, not all due to bad renters.

> > Average age on my block is the mid sixties. We are one of TWO homes with
> > kids. There are kids on other blocks.
> > Also, bitchlet,another factor is that I am much closer to MY kids. And
> > PLEASE spare is the invention about what you "HEAR" about me and my kids.
> > You hear whatever "SHIT" you want and NEED to hear.
>
> MOE> Seems to me your kids should be adult enough NOT to want to be near
> MOE> your fat ass.  Having control issues Kennie? Trying to keep them on a
> MOE> short leash?
>
>     You HEAR lots of voices Maureen and have strident opinions on
> everything.  All appear to be the product of your PSYCHOSIS.

I don't " hear voices" (which BTW is schizophrenia not psychosis) and
as for " strident opinions" being a sign of " psychosis as you claim
( expertise in diagnosis Kennie?), gee you have a lot of strident
opinions yourself. Does that mean YOU are "psychotic"?

One thing's for sure. You're an asshole.

> > > Nope.
> > MOE> Then why move?
> > How many reasons must I give? Maureen are you the USENET RESIDENTIAL
> > POLICE? I moved because I WANTED TO.
>
> MOE>   You wanted to get away from your decaying home. You also had a few
> MOE> problems so you "wanted" to change residences.
>
>     What "PROBLEMS" did I have, Maureen? More of the voices in your head
> again?

You couldn't mow your ONE ACRE lawn, for one. Whatsamatter the goat
croaked?

> > > time.You calling them whining and pissing
> > > them. How were you former neighbors, BTW?
> > > Maureen I never called the law enforcement.
> > MOE> Quit lying Kennie.
>
> > YOUR PROOF, Maureen?????????
>
> MOE>  Your own words about Moore Kennie. You claim that Moore when he
> MOE> visits Florida he has to do so sneakily to avoid being arrested. You
> MOE> are the only one in Florida who would call the police to try to get at
> MOE> Moore.
>
>     And in your twisted mind this means that I called the cops?????  The
> problems that Florida law enforcement has with DAVEY MOORE has everything to
> do with HIS calls and e-mails, NOT mine.
>
>  Try some better lies  Kennie.
>
> > Nope. I just said that IF he comes to Florida and lets anyone who counts
> > know he is here, he has some 'splainin to do.
>
> MOE>  How so? Any police involved or are you doing your denial you
> MOE> contacted police about Moore act?
>
>     Like 2 dozen or so FALSE police reports! They REALLY don't like his
> wasting their time.

Kennie speaking of yourself in the third person is not a sign of a
healthy mind.

krp

Aug 13, 2009, 10:35:55 PM8/13/09

> MOE> Your own words about Moore Kennie. You claim that Moore when he
> MOE> visits Florida he has to do so sneakily to avoid being arrested. You
> MOE> are the only one in Florida who would call the police to try to get
> at
> MOE> Moore.
>
> And in your twisted mind this means that I called the cops????? The
> problems that Florida law enforcement has with DAVEY MOORE has everything
> do with HIS calls and e-mails, NOT mine.
>
> Try some better lies Kennie.
>
> > Nope. I just said that IF he comes to Florida and lets anyone who counts
> > know he is here, he has some 'splainin to do.
>
> MOE> How so? Any police involved or are you doing your denial you
> MOE> contacted police about Moore act?

> Like 2 dozen or so FALSE police reports! They REALLY don't like his
> wasting their time.

MOE> You ADMIT to filing false police reports?

Maureen HOW do you do it? Miss the word "HIS" in that? Meaning your
BUDDY MOORE who is the one who made the false reports. English your third
language behind HILLBILLY?

krp

Aug 13, 2009, 10:47:53 PM8/13/09

> > > Let's see, we could start with that it sat on almost an acre of land
> > > that had to be mowed once a week.
>
> > MOE> So go frigging mow it each week lard ass.
>
> > Brilliant. What if I don't want to be SLAVE to a lawn????????
>
> MOE> The price of having a home and a lawn Kennie.
>
> After 20 years of mowing that lawn, Maureen I didn't wnat to. Nothing to
> do with LAZY.

MOE> After twenty years mowing ONE ACRE, gee you really had to work
MOE> hard,didnlt you? yeah right.....

Maureen a full deck of cars is 52, NOT the 12 YOU play with.

> MOE> Since you didn't maintain the home and was so lazy you tried selling
> it when you knew
> MOE> you had a sinkhole in the floor and a termite infestation, obviously
> MOE> you didn't care about keeping the value of your home either.
>
> There was NO sinkhole, in the floor or anywhere else on the property.

MOE> I saw your divorce papers as Moore has them on his web site Kennie.
MOE> Part of he reasons YOU listed in your divorce was the condition of the
MOE> house. That was the same document where you mentioned your health
MOE> problems.

Yes Moe. But the problems were repaired. And it did NOT say what YOU
claim.

> The house was maintained well and sold for a good dollar at the time. The
> soil subsidence was REPAIRED years before I sold the house complete with
> engineering reports. The termites at issue were treated and eliminated.

> MOE> If you were too damn lazy to mow a lawn you could have hired someone
> MOE> to mow it for you or you could have in essence paved over the whole
> MOE> lawn. You could have gotten your son to mow for you.

> You profess to be in posession of FACTS, Maureen. Actually I DID have a
> lawn mowing service.

MOE> Pay taxes on it? Gee with your KRP Consulting just raking in the
MOE> dough and you working 12 hour days, you still had time for a " lawn
MOE> mowing service"?

Pay taxes on what? The house? Maureen you are certifiable. I HIRED a
mowing service.

> MOE> You saw the land before you bought it, right Kennie? You would know
> MOE> you would have to do yard work, right? Not only that but you know you
> MOE> would also be as a home owner responsible for maintenance.
> MOE> You chose the land and the home. Don't blame me for your
> MOE> incompetence.

> It came in handy with a wife that kept, on average 6 highly energetic
> dogs.

MOE> Not YOUR doggies too?

Jesus, Maureen you ARE a NUT. No - they were HER dogs and my daughter's.

> > MOE> Would, could should Kenniepoo. The fact is you moved in a rather
> > MOE> hasty fashion, so I've heard. And not to a better home, from the
> > MOE> looks of it. It looks a lot like a lower middle class type of
> > MOE> residence.

Maureen AGAIN lies her ass off. The house was on the market for almost a
year. HARDLY the "HASTY" situation YOU create Maureen.

> > You seem to "HEAR" all kinds of shit, Maureen. No - Maureen - I had the
> > house on the market for almost a year. Customarily when you sell a house
> > you vacate it within 30 days

> MOE> And OC the sinkhole and the termites were not a factor for your
> vacancy?

> Nope. Not even a SMALL factor. The new owners don't think so either.

> >. Maybe you do it differently there in Gomerland.

> > YOU claim it isn't a better house, I disagree, actually the living space
> > is
> > larger. The lot is smaller. Sorry it is now your LOWER LOWER LOWER CLASS
> > neighborhood.
>
> MOE> Nope not lower lower class around here. As for lawns, if you think
> MOE> your former lawn was such a hassle, I'd wonder how you would have to
> MOE> deal with the BIG lawns around here!!

> > It is largley retirees. Not many RENTAL HOMES like the old

> > > Nope.

> > MOE> Then why move?

REASONS repeatedly listed. McAllister LIES about them.

> > How many reasons must I give? Maureen are you the USENET RESIDENTIAL
> > POLICE? I moved because I WANTED TO.

> MOE> You wanted to get away from your decaying home. You also had a few
> MOE> problems so you "wanted" to change residences.
>
> What "PROBLEMS" did I have, Maureen? More of the voices in your head
> again?

MOE> You couldn't mow your ONE ACRE lawn, for one. Whatsamatter the goat
croaked?

It is a LAW that *I* have to, Maureen? It was a PAIN IN THE ASS, and I
had better things to do with my time.

> > > time.You calling them whining and pissing
> > > with
> > > them. How were you former neighbors, BTW?
> > > Maureen I never called the law enforcement.
> > MOE> Quit lying Kennie.
>
> > YOUR PROOF, Maureen?????????
>
> MOE> Your own words about Moore Kennie. You claim that Moore when he
> MOE> visits Florida he has to do so sneakily to avoid being arrested. You
> MOE> are the only one in Florida who would call the police to try to get
> at
> MOE> Moore.

> And in your twisted mind this means that I called the cops????? The
> problems that Florida law enforcement has with DAVEY MOORE has everything
> do with HIS calls and e-mails, NOT mine.

> Try some better lies Kennie.

ALL of the reports made to law enforcement at my previous address were
made by DAVID MOORE (of course ANONYMOUSLY). NONE by me.

> > Nope. I just said that IF he comes to Florida and lets anyone who counts
> > know he is here, he has some 'splainin to do.

> MOE> How so? Any police involved or are you doing your denial you
> MOE> contacted police about Moore act?

> Like 2 dozen or so FALSE police reports! They REALLY don't like his
> wasting their time.

MOE> Kennie speaking of yourself in the third person is not a sign of a
healthy mind.

I was obviously speak of Moore who made the FALSE REPORTS which prompted
the local LE folks to want to "talk" with him if he ever showed up.

Greegor

Aug 14, 2009, 1:07:35 AM8/14/09
KRP > And in your twisted mind this means that I
KRP > called the cops?????  The problems that
KRP > Florida law enforcement has with DAVEY
KRP > MOORE has everything to do with HIS
KRP > calls and e-mails, NOT mine.

Moe >  Try some better lies  Kennie.

It's true, Moe.
Dave even made comments TAUNTING
law enforcement. They KNOW Dave, and what he does.

KRP > Nope. I just said that IF he comes to
KRP > Florida and lets anyone who counts
KRP > know he is here, he has some 'splainin to do.

MOE>  How so? Any police involved or are you doing your denial you
MOE> contacted police about Moore act?

KRP > Like 2 dozen or so FALSE police reports! They
KRP > REALLY don't like his wasting their time.

Moe > You ADMIT to filing false police reports?

Moe, You are an idiot.
Dave has tried false Police reports.
He used VOIP Caller ID fakery at least once.
He supposedly conned somebody else into
calling in a report once. Was it you he conned into that?

<snip>

Greegor

Aug 14, 2009, 1:27:44 AM8/14/09
Moe > Kennie speaking of yourself in the  third
Moe > person is not a sign of a healthy mind.

Sometimes that can sneak in when
somebody is trying to be objective describe
something in objective terms.

Dave and Kent have written praises for themself
in some of their own sock personas.
You're not talking about that, are you?

KRP > I was obviously speak[ing] of Moore who made the
KRP > FALSE REPORTS which prompted the local
KRP > LE folks to want to "talk" with him if he ever showed up.

Yeah, that VOIP Caller ID trickery is VERY funny to them I'm sure.

The locals probably don't know how Dave has
actually TAUNTED Police online as well.

You said you would not hesitate to file
criminal stalking charges on me, Moe.
Where is it?

You got worked up enough to feel OK about
posting somebody's home address but
not worked up enough to file the criminal charge?

Wouldn't you say you hesitated?

In some situations, she who hesitates is lost.

Are you lost, Moe?

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted