ken pangborn is thinking about a garage sale. 3648 Cockatoo Drive, New Port Richey, FLORIDA

Dan Sullivan

Sep 14, 2009, 4:01:49 PM9/14/09
ken pangborn is thinking about a garage sale.

3648 Cockatoo Drive, New Port Richey, FLORIDA

Just today on misc.legal he posted,

"We had boxes all over for almost 2 months. In fact a YEAR later we
still have stuff in boxes in the garage. I have a HUGE Christmas
Village collection that are in boxes in the garage. Clutter? Yeah. I
have a LARGE surround sound stereo system in the garage because we
don't want a second system in the livingroom. Just the one with the
big screen Plasma in the family room. We'll most likely get around to
selling the stuff. No I won't throw it out because it is VERY
valuable. If I sell it for the appraised value it's worth maybe $6,000
or more."

Can anyone use a "LARGE surround sound stereo system?"

Maybe you can get him to part with the "big screen Plasma" TV in the
living room.

Or his new computer system?

Keep in mind it's all "very valuable," says ken.

Kent Wills

Sep 15, 2009, 4:28:48 AM9/15/09
On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 13:01:49 -0700 (PDT), Dan Sullivan
<dsul...@optonline.net> wrote:

[...]

>Can anyone use a "LARGE surround sound stereo system?"
>
>Maybe you can get him to part with the "big screen Plasma" TV in the
>living room.
>
>Or his new computer system?
>
>Keep in mind it's all "very valuable," says ken.

I saw a surround sound system (not really large, but good sized)
at Wal-Mart about a year ago for around $35.00.
The computer likely cost him about $500.00.
The plasma TV, if he has one, would be the big ticket item.
Depending on size, it can cost upwards of $3000.00.
Of course, Ken has so little money, he couldn't pay his financial
obligations and declared bankruptcy. As such, it's unlikely he would
have such a plasma TV.

"(CONTEXT REMOVED AS TO THE BELOW CLAIM)"
Kenneth Robert Pangborn admitting he alters the context of posts
when he replies.
MID FyUom.1363$Jd7....@nwrddc02.gnilink.net

krp

Sep 15, 2009, 11:43:53 AM9/15/09
DAN SULLIVAN MENTAL INMATE
"Dan Sullivan" <dsul...@optonline.net> wrote in message

> ken pangborn is thinking about a garage sale.
> 3648 Cockatoo Drive, New Port Richey, FLORIDA

NEWS TO ME! You hitting the jou juice again, Danny?

> Just today on misc.legal he posted,

> "We had boxes all over for almost 2 months. In fact a YEAR later we
> still have stuff in boxes in the garage. I have a HUGE Christmas
> Village collection that are in boxes in the garage. Clutter? Yeah. I
> have a LARGE surround sound stereo system in the garage because we
> don't want a second system in the livingroom. Just the one with the
> big screen Plasma in the family room. We'll most likely get around to
> selling the stuff. No I won't throw it out because it is VERY
> valuable. If I sell it for the appraised value it's worth maybe $6,000
> or more."

> Can anyone use a "LARGE surround sound stereo system?"

> Maybe you can get him to part with the "big screen Plasma" TV in the
> living room.

Unlikely. BUT of you offer more than I paid for it, I'd consider it.

> Or his new computer system?

Again if you offer me more than I paid for it, I'd be open to the offer.

> Keep in mind it's all "very valuable," says ken.

Danny you are always so charming. Pick up a copy of the Department 56
Greenbook." See what some of the RETIRED special editions are selling for.
Some pieces are listed as being worth over $800. So it isn't ME claiming
they are valuable. Both Department 56 and Lemax have PUBLISHED value books.
YOU can hallucinate ANY way you want, KOOKLA. If folks want to make offers
on the Yamaha surround unit I'd entertain any SERIOUS offer. It's CASH and
carry. No checks. The Plasma is 2 years old. But if you have a spare $2K you
can come with the CASH and pick it up.

krp

Sep 15, 2009, 11:47:35 AM9/15/09

"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>Can anyone use a "LARGE surround sound stereo system?"
>>
>>Maybe you can get him to part with the "big screen Plasma" TV in the
>>living room.
>>
>>Or his new computer system?
>>
>>Keep in mind it's all "very valuable," says ken.

> I saw a surround sound system (not really large, but good sized)
> at Wal-Mart about a year ago for around $35.00.

That'r probably what YOU have in your "Polish flat." This one is a
YAMAHA top of the line 7+1. The speakers are worth $300 each.

> The computer likely cost him about $500.00.

More like more than triple that.

> The plasma TV, if he has one, would be the big ticket item.
> Depending on size, it can cost upwards of $3000.00.

Got it at Costco for $2,000. 50" Samsung. Obviously you haven't checked
prices lately. They are still going down. BTW, Samsung is rated at the top
of PLasma TV's.

> Of course, Ken has so little money, he couldn't pay his financial
> obligations and declared bankruptcy. As such, it's unlikely he would
> have such a plasma TV.

That was YEARS ago, Kunt.

Dan Sullivan

Sep 15, 2009, 12:18:28 PM9/15/09
On Sep 15, 11:43 am, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> DAN SULLIVAN MENTAL INMATE"Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote in message

> > ken pangborn is thinking about a garage sale.
> > 3648 Cockatoo Drive, New Port Richey, FLORIDA
>
>     NEWS TO ME! You hitting the jou juice again, Danny?

Yesterday, kenny boy, you wrote "We'll most likely get around to
selling the stuff."

> > Just today on misc.legal he posted,
> > "We had boxes all over for almost 2 months. In fact a YEAR later we
> > still have stuff in boxes in the garage. I have a HUGE Christmas
> > Village collection that are in boxes in the garage. Clutter? Yeah. I
> > have a LARGE surround sound stereo system in the garage because we
> > don't want a second system in the livingroom. Just the one with the
> > big screen Plasma in the family room. We'll most likely get around to
> > selling the stuff. No I won't throw it out because it is VERY
> > valuable. If I sell it for the appraised value it's worth maybe $6,000
> > or more."
> > Can anyone use a "LARGE surround sound stereo system?"
> > Maybe you can get him to part with the "big screen Plasma" TV in the
> > living room.
>
>     Unlikely. BUT of you offer more than I paid for it, I'd consider it.
>
> > Or his new computer system?
>
>     Again if you offer me more than I paid for it, I'd be open to the offer.
>
> > Keep in mind it's all "very valuable," says ken.
>
>     Danny you are always so charming.  Pick up a copy of the Department 56
> Greenbook." See what some of the RETIRED special editions are selling for.
> Some pieces are listed as being worth over $800. So it isn't ME claiming
> they are valuable. Both Department 56 and Lemax have PUBLISHED value books.
> YOU can hallucinate ANY way you want, KOOKLA.

Are you not concerned that someone might break into your garage simply
because you're listing all this "very valuable" stuff on the internet?

Crossposting, I might add.

> If folks want to make offers
> on the Yamaha surround unit I'd entertain any SERIOUS offer. It's CASH and
> carry. No checks. The Plasma is 2 years old. But if you have a spare $2K you
> can come with the CASH and pick it up.

If they get into the garage it wouldn't be too difficult to get into
the house for your $2K plasma TV and the surround sound system you say
goes with that.

When is your house left unoccupied, kenny boy?

Can someone tell when there's no car in the driveway?

Greegor

Sep 15, 2009, 2:00:49 PM9/15/09

DJS3 > Are you not concerned that someone might break
DJS3 > into your garage simply because you're listing
DJS3 > all this "very valuable" stuff on the internet?

DJS3 > Crossposting, I might add.

KRP > If folks want to make offers on the Yamaha surround
KRP > unit I'd entertain any SERIOUS offer. It's CASH and
KRP > carry. No checks. The Plasma is 2 years old. But if
KRP > you have a spare $2K you can come with the CASH
KRP > and pick it up.

DJS3 > If they get into the garage it wouldn't be too difficult
DJS3 > to get into the house for your $2K plasma TV and
DJS3 > the surround sound system you say goes with that.
DJS3 >
DJS3 > When is your house left unoccupied, kenny boy?
DJS3 >
DJS3 > Can someone tell when there's no car in the driveway?

Conspiracy to a Felony Garage Burglary, Dan?

Dan Sullivan

Sep 15, 2009, 2:56:41 PM9/15/09

Either ken pangborn is the VILLAGE IDIOT or he's posting the contents
of his house and garage hoping to be burgled so he can collect on the
insurance. Notice yesterday ken said his Christmas Collection was in
boxes in the garage and today he has his wife photographing everything
for the insurance company.

Someone should alert pangborn's local police station that he posted on
the internet a veritable shopping list of all his "very valuable"
possessions, AND where they're located in his house!!!

LOL!!!

Greegor

Sep 15, 2009, 5:27:21 PM9/15/09
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/52f7e8bac8b881d5?hl=en&dmode=source

From: Dan Sullivan <dsull...@optonline.net>
Newsgroups: alt.support.child-protective-
services,misc.legal,soc.men,alt.usenet.kooks
Subject: Re: ken pangborn is thinking about a garage sale. 3648

Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 09:18:28 -0700 (PDT)
Gecko/20090824 Firefox/3.5.3 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

On Sep 15, 11:43=A0am, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> DAN SULLIVAN MENTAL INMATE"Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote i=

n message

> > ken pangborn is thinking about a garage sale.
> > 3648 Cockatoo Drive, New Port Richey, FLORIDA
>

> =A0 =A0 NEWS TO ME! You hitting the jou juice again, Danny?

Yesterday, kenny boy, you wrote "We'll most likely get around to
selling the stuff."

> > Just today on misc.legal he posted,
> > "We had boxes all over for almost 2 months. In fact a YEAR later we
> > still have stuff in boxes in the garage. I have a HUGE Christmas
> > Village collection that are in boxes in the garage. Clutter? Yeah. I
> > have a LARGE surround sound stereo system in the garage because we
> > don't want a second system in the livingroom. Just the one with the
> > big screen Plasma in the family room. We'll most likely get around to
> > selling the stuff. No I won't throw it out because it is VERY
> > valuable. If I sell it for the appraised value it's worth maybe $6,000
> > or more."
> > Can anyone use a "LARGE surround sound stereo system?"
> > Maybe you can get him to part with the "big screen Plasma" TV in the
> > living room.
>

> =A0 =A0 Unlikely. BUT of you offer more than I paid for it, I'd consider =

it.

> > Or his new computer system?
>

> =A0 =A0 Again if you offer me more than I paid for it, I'd be open to the=

offer.

.
> Some pieces are listed as being worth over $800. So it isn't ME claiming

> they are valuable. Both Department 56 and Lemax have PUBLISHED value book=

s.
> YOU can hallucinate ANY way you want, KOOKLA.

Are you not concerned that someone might break into your garage simply
because you're listing all this "very valuable" stuff on the internet?

Crossposting, I might add.

> If folks want to make offers

> on the Yamaha surround unit I'd entertain any SERIOUS offer. It's CASH an=
> carry. No checks. The Plasma is 2 years old. But if you have a spare $2K =

Greegor

Sep 15, 2009, 5:35:26 PM9/15/09
DJS3 > Either ken pangborn is the VILLAGE IDIOT or
DJS3 > he's posting the contents of his house and
DJS3 > garage hoping to be burgled so he can
DJS3 > collect on the insurance. Notice yesterday
DJS3 > ken said his Christmas Collection was in
DJS3 > boxes in the garage and today he has his
DJS3 > wife photographing everything for the
DJS3 > insurance company.
DJS3 >
DJS3 > Someone should alert pangborn's local police
DJS3 > station that he posted on the internet a
DJS3 > veritable shopping list of all his "very valuable"
DJS3 > possessions, AND where they're located
DJS3 > in his house!!!
DJS3 >
DJS3 > LOL!!!

I think you're right, Dan!

When you call law enforcement, make sure
to fully identify yourself!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/52f7e8bac8b881d5

DJS3 > If they get into the garage it wouldn't be too difficult
DJS3 > to get into the house for your $2K plasma TV and
DJS3 > the surround sound system you say goes with that.
DJS3 >
DJS3 > When is your house left unoccupied, kenny boy?
DJS3 >
DJS3 > Can someone tell when there's no car in the driveway?

G > Conspiracy to a Felony Garage Burglary, Dan?

Dan Sullivan

Sep 15, 2009, 5:57:33 PM9/15/09

"Greegor" <gree...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> DJS3 > Either ken pangborn is the VILLAGE IDIOT or
> DJS3 > he's posting the contents of his house and
> DJS3 > garage hoping to be burgled so he can
> DJS3 > collect on the insurance. Notice yesterday
> DJS3 > ken said his Christmas Collection was in
> DJS3 > boxes in the garage and today he has his
> DJS3 > wife photographing everything for the
> DJS3 > insurance company.
> DJS3 >
> DJS3 > Someone should alert pangborn's local police
> DJS3 > station that he posted on the internet a
> DJS3 > veritable shopping list of all his "very valuable"
> DJS3 > possessions, AND where they're located
> DJS3 > in his house!!!
> DJS3 >
> DJS3 > LOL!!!
>
> I think you're right, Dan!
>
> When you call law enforcement, make sure
> to fully identify yourself!

kenny pangborn posted the list of his "very valuable" belongings on these
newsgroups all by himself.

3648 Cockatoo Drive, New Port Richey, Florida

It's like he wants to get robbed.

LOL!!!

Greegor

Sep 15, 2009, 7:08:23 PM9/15/09
Has it occurred to you yet that Ken would not have an
easy time of collecting insurance after posting the list?

Don't you think that there might be a reason that
Ken Pangborn might feel reasonably secure that
such a garage burglary would not go well?

What could that be?
WHAT could that be?

LOL

Dan Sullivan

Sep 15, 2009, 7:25:18 PM9/15/09
On Sep 15, 7:08 pm, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Has it occurred to you yet that Ken would not have an
> easy time of collecting insurance after posting the list?

Please explain.

> Don't you think that there might be a reason that
> Ken Pangborn might feel reasonably secure that
> such a garage burglary would not go well?

Please explain.

6K in collectibles.

2K TV.

TWO surround sound systems.

1.5K computer plus extras.

Mo' money, mo' money!!!

Greegor

Sep 15, 2009, 7:45:25 PM9/15/09
G > Has it occurred to you yet that Ken
G > would not have an easy time of collecting
G > insurance after posting the list?

DJS3 > Please explain.

G > Don't you think that there might be a reason that
G > Ken Pangborn might feel reasonably secure that
G > such a garage burglary would not go well?

DJS3 > Please explain.

Don't strain yourself thinking, Dan! You might get a hernia.

DJS3 > 6K in collectibles.
DJS3 > 2K TV.
DJS3 > TWO surround sound systems.
DJS3 > 1.5K computer plus extras.
DJS3 > Mo' money, mo' money!!!

You're a veritable brain trust aren't you?

Dan Sullivan

Sep 15, 2009, 7:50:15 PM9/15/09
On Sep 15, 7:45 pm, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> G > Has it occurred to you yet that Ken
> G > would not have an easy time of collecting
> G > insurance after posting the list?
>
> DJS3 > Please explain.
>
> G > Don't you think that there might be a reason that
> G > Ken Pangborn might feel reasonably secure that
> G > such a garage burglary would not go well?
>
> DJS3 > Please explain.
>
> Don't strain yourself thinking, Dan!  You might get a hernia.
>
> DJS3 > 6K in collectibles.
> DJS3 > 2K TV.
> DJS3 > TWO surround sound systems.
> DJS3 > 1.5K computer plus extras.
> DJS3 > Mo' money, mo' money!!!
>
> You're a veritable brain trust aren't you?

When kenny boy gets robbed he can show his insurance company that
everything that was stolen was documented on the internet a number of
times!!!

LOL!!!

3648 Cockatoo Drive, New Port Richey, FLORIDA

Look for the sign in the front yard "HERE LIVES THE VILLAGE IDIOT."

Greegor

Sep 16, 2009, 3:41:58 AM9/16/09
You see a conversation where property is discussed.
YOU bring up the subject of garage burglary and
then you post the address the property is at?

More conspiracy to a Felony GARAGE BURGLARY?

Dan, YOU are EVIL!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/f5dd68c105fa6c98?hl=en&dmode=source

From: Dan Sullivan <dsull...@optonline.net>
Newsgroups: alt.support.child-protective-

services,misc.legal,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.law-enforcement,alt.true-
crime
Subject: kenny pangborn posted the list of his "very valuable"

Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 16:50:15 -0700 (PDT)

host=69.113.113.192;
posting-account=TqfzegkAAABImzyAfNS21yy9NosHSo89

On Sep 15, 7:45=A0pm, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> G > Has it occurred to you yet that Ken
> G > would not have an easy time of collecting
> G > insurance after posting the list?
>
> DJS3 > Please explain.
>
> G > Don't you think that there might be a reason that
> G > Ken Pangborn might feel reasonably secure that
> G > such a garage burglary would not go well?
>
> DJS3 > Please explain.
>

> Don't strain yourself thinking, Dan! =A0You might get a hernia.

> DJS3 > 6K in collectibles.
> DJS3 > 2K TV.
> DJS3 > TWO surround sound systems.
> DJS3 > 1.5K computer plus extras.
> DJS3 > Mo' money, mo' money!!!
>
> You're a veritable brain trust aren't you?

When kenny boy gets robbed he can show his insurance company that
everything that was stolen was documented on the internet a number of
times!!!

LOL!!!

[...]

Kent Wills

Sep 16, 2009, 4:28:09 AM9/16/09
On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 16:08:23 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
<gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Has it occurred to you yet that Ken would not have an
>easy time of collecting insurance after posting the list?
>
>Don't you think that there might be a reason that
>Ken Pangborn might feel reasonably secure that
>such a garage burglary would not go well?
>
>What could that be?
>WHAT could that be?

The most plausible answer is that he has none of the stuff he
claims.
If you can think of another plausible answer, please present it.

Title: ST VS GREGORY HANSON
(DOB 05/22/1959)
CRIMINAL COMPLAINT 04/10/1996
Comments: CT 1 OWI 1ST
OTHER CITATION 04/10/1996
Comments: CT 2 SPEED
Disposition Status
GUILTY PLEA/DEFAULT

"That's the chick, but not the pic, zipperhead!"
Greg Hanson proving his bigotry towards Asians, or proving he's so
stupid he thinks I'm Asian.
MID:<c6bac3f6-7a0e-4bf8-8ddd-d77bccfc6...@p49g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.legal/msg/395db830731df54a
http://www.rsdb.org/search?q=zipperhead

Me: "I suspect your stalking is due to the use and abuse of illegal
drugs, Greg. Is the reason for your stalking the members of
alt.friends due to the use and abuse of illegal drugs?

Gregory Scott Hanson, wife beater and child abuser: "Of course."

"My family's case is for Neglect, but we are treated
in virtually every regard as child abusers, marked on
the Child Abuse registry, for example."
-- Greg Scott Hanson telling Usenet he's a FOUNDED child abuser.

" ... But there ought to be conferences and studies on how to curb
minority overpopulation, repatriate minorities abroad, imprison more
minorities, increase use of the death penalty and divest minorities of
the power they have usurped over us in recent years. That would
address the most pressing problems of our day. ... "
April 2000, Gregory Hanson
http://www.nationalist.org/ATW/2000/040101.html#Hanson

Kent Wills

Sep 16, 2009, 4:34:28 AM9/16/09
On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 00:41:58 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
<gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

>You see a conversation where property is discussed.
>YOU bring up the subject of garage burglary and
>then you post the address the property is at?
>
>More conspiracy to a Felony GARAGE BURGLARY?
>
>Dan, YOU are EVIL!

Regarding the subject;
Please prove Dan and I have ever thought about committing a
garage burglary in the past. You claim we're thinking of another, so
your drug induced delusions must force you to believe we've done so in
the past.
Offer the evidence that we've done so, a win for you, or admit
that I've exposed ANOTHER of your MANY lies.

[...]

krp

Sep 16, 2009, 5:29:10 AM9/16/09

> > ken pangborn is thinking about a garage sale.
> > 3648 Cockatoo Drive, New Port Richey, FLORIDA
>
> NEWS TO ME! You hitting the jou juice again, Danny?

DJS#3> Yesterday, kenny boy, you wrote "We'll most likely get around to
selling the stuff."

SOMEDAY, Danny, SOMEDAY. The rest is your mental abberation.

> > Just today on misc.legal he posted,
> > "We had boxes all over for almost 2 months. In fact a YEAR later we
> > still have stuff in boxes in the garage. I have a HUGE Christmas
> > Village collection that are in boxes in the garage. Clutter? Yeah. I
> > have a LARGE surround sound stereo system in the garage because we
> > don't want a second system in the livingroom. Just the one with the
> > big screen Plasma in the family room. We'll most likely get around to
> > selling the stuff. No I won't throw it out because it is VERY
> > valuable. If I sell it for the appraised value it's worth maybe $6,000
> > or more."

> > Can anyone use a "LARGE surround sound stereo system?"
> > Maybe you can get him to part with the "big screen Plasma" TV in the
> > living room.

> Unlikely. BUT of you offer more than I paid for it, I'd consider it.

> > Or his new computer system?

> Again if you offer me more than I paid for it, I'd be open to the offer.

> > Keep in mind it's all "very valuable," says ken.

> Danny you are always so charming. Pick up a copy of the Department 56
> Greenbook." See what some of the RETIRED special editions are selling for.
> Some pieces are listed as being worth over $800. So it isn't ME claiming
> they are valuable. Both Department 56 and Lemax have PUBLISHED value
> books.
> YOU can hallucinate ANY way you want, KOOKLA.

DJS#3> Are you not concerned that someone might break into your garage
simply
DJS#3> because you're listing all this "very valuable" stuff on the

internet? Crossposting, I might add.

Well, tell me Danny, are you planning on hiring on with your buddy, Ken
Wills, in the GARAGE BURGLARY business? Need the money, Danny? is this some
kind of limp wristed THREAT?
Tell me what kind of sensors I have in my garage, Danny! I knowm you are
the GREATEST TRIAL LAWYER IN AMERICA (sarcasm) coluld I suggest to you and
Wills that you read up on Florida's CASTLE DOCTRINE?

> If folks want to make offers
> on the Yamaha surround unit I'd entertain any SERIOUS offer. It's CASH and
> carry. No checks. The Plasma is 2 years old. But if you have a spare $2K
> you
> can come with the CASH and pick it up.

DJS#3> If they get into the garage it wouldn't be too difficult to get into
DJS#3> the house for your $2K plasma TV and the surround sound system you
say
DJS#3> goes with that.

Is that based on YOUR burglary experience or the EXPERT opinion of your
pal Kent Wills? It's be LOTS more difficult than you or your IDIOT buddy
think.

DJS#3> When is your house left unoccupied, kenny boy?

Why, do you want to make an appointment?

DJS#3> Can someone tell when there's no car in the driveway?

For ME to know and *YOU* to find out the HARDEST of all possible ways,
Danny. Come and try and find out IF you ever see 62.

krp

Sep 16, 2009, 5:30:31 AM9/16/09

GH> Conspiracy to a Felony Garage Burglary, Dan?

He has an EXPERT to teach him, Greg, KENT WILLS. Oh wait. Kent tried it
twice and got CAUGHT both times. Maybe Danny should ask somebody ELSE for
EXPERT assistance on that?

krp

Sep 16, 2009, 5:36:56 AM9/16/09

"Dan Sullivan" <dsul...@optonline.net> wrote in message

DJS#3> Either ken pangborn is the VILLAGE IDIOT or he's posting the contents

of his house and garage hoping to be burgled so he can collect on the

insurance. Notice yesterday ken said his Christmas DJS#3> Collection was in

boxes in the garage and today he has his wife photographing everything for
the insurance company. Someone should alert pangborn's local police station
that he posted on

DJS#3> the internet a veritable shopping list of all his "very valuable"

possessions, AND where they're located in his house!!! LOL!!!

Well then DANNY, as a CONCERNED CITIZEN - - YOU are obligated to make
the report. Of course you'd have to identify yourself, so THAT is unlikely.
EXTREMELY unlikely given your level of EXTREME COWARDICE. By all means MAKE
THE REPORT. You see, Danny, Florida isn't like Iowa or New York, our castle
doctrine would really make your SURVIVAL a real issue to consider. You'd
have to wonder HARD about what steps I have taken to protect my home. I'd
advise you to WONDER very hard and long as to what caliber weapons I might
have and how your body would hold up should I find you in my garage.

krp

Sep 16, 2009, 5:37:35 AM9/16/09

"Greegor" <gree...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> DJS3 > Either ken pangborn is the VILLAGE IDIOT or
> DJS3 > he's posting the contents of his house and
> DJS3 > garage hoping to be burgled so he can
> DJS3 > collect on the insurance. Notice yesterday
> DJS3 > ken said his Christmas Collection was in
> DJS3 > boxes in the garage and today he has his
> DJS3 > wife photographing everything for the
> DJS3 > insurance company.
> DJS3 >
> DJS3 > Someone should alert pangborn's local police
> DJS3 > station that he posted on the internet a
> DJS3 > veritable shopping list of all his "very valuable"
> DJS3 > possessions, AND where they're located
> DJS3 > in his house!!!
> DJS3 >
> DJS3 > LOL!!!
>
> I think you're right, Dan!
>
> When you call law enforcement, make sure
> to fully identify yourself!

Like THAT is EVER gonna happen Greg.

krp

Sep 16, 2009, 5:42:29 AM9/16/09

> Has it occurred to you yet that Ken would not have an
> easy time of collecting insurance after posting the list?
>
> Don't you think that there might be a reason that
> Ken Pangborn might feel reasonably secure that
> such a garage burglary would not go well?
>
> What could that be?
> WHAT could that be?

In Florida home invasions, and YES Attorney Wills, in Florida the garage
IS part of the home, have not been going so well for the burglars. Not only
does Florida now have STIFF penalties, BUT under Florida's castle doctrine
MANY of them have bit the dust. No my insurance wouldn't be affected at all
because of some INSANE JACKASS (Dan Sullivan's) mentally ill ravings or his
USENET LAWYER opinions. Of course - FIRST Danny would have to get his fat
ass OUT with the loot still alive.

krp

Sep 16, 2009, 5:48:47 AM9/16/09

On Sep 15, 7:45 pm, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:

> G > Don't you think that there might be a reason that
> G > Ken Pangborn might feel reasonably secure that
> G > such a garage burglary would not go well?

> DJS3 > Please explain.

> Don't strain yourself thinking, Dan! You might get a hernia.

No, he'd get a hemmerhoid!

> DJS3 > 6K in collectibles.
> DJS3 > 2K TV.
> DJS3 > TWO surround sound systems.
> DJS3 > 1.5K computer plus extras.
> DJS3 > Mo' money, mo' money!!!

> You're a veritable brain trust aren't you?

(NOT!!!)

DJS#3> When kenny boy gets robbed he can show his insurance company that
DJS#3> everything that was stolen was documented on the internet a number of
DJS#3> times!!! LOL!!!

Okay name the specific items (not generic) that you think YOU could
steal. Danny, a word to the wise, your MENTOR (Kent Wills) is two for two
for getting caught on his burgles, I don't think you want to follow HIS
plans. No, Danny, IF somebody attempts to rob me, more likely I could show
the cops and the insurance company the dead body of the intruder. Your great
accomplishment in life just might be a CHALK OUTLINE on my garage floor,
Danny boy.

krp

Sep 16, 2009, 5:49:49 AM9/16/09

> On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 00:41:58 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
> <gree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>You see a conversation where property is discussed.
>>YOU bring up the subject of garage burglary and
>>then you post the address the property is at?
>>
>>More conspiracy to a Felony GARAGE BURGLARY?
>>
>>Dan, YOU are EVIL!
>
> Regarding the subject;
> Please prove Dan and I have ever thought about committing a
> garage burglary in the past.

Oh so this is a NEW plan, eh Kent? Thanks for the advance CONFESSION.

womanGoddess

Sep 16, 2009, 8:13:11 AM9/16/09
On Sep 15, 10:47 am, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Kent Wills" <compu...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >>Can anyone use a "LARGE surround sound stereo system?"
>
> >>Maybe you can get him to part with the "big screen Plasma" TV in the
> >>living room.
>
> >>Or his new computer system?
>
> >>Keep in mind it's all "very valuable," says ken.
> >     I saw a surround sound system (not really large, but good sized)
> > at Wal-Mart about a year ago for around $35.00.
>
>     That'r probably what YOU have in your "Polish flat." This one is a
> YAMAHA top of the line 7+1. The speakers are worth $300 each.
>
> >     The computer likely cost him about $500.00.
>
>     More like more than triple that.

(( Derisive laugh)) Then you were ripped off.

> >     The plasma TV, if he has one, would be the big ticket item.
> > Depending on size, it can cost upwards of $3000.00.
>
>     Got it at Costco for $2,000. 50" Samsung.  Obviously you haven't checked
> prices lately. They are still going down. BTW, Samsung is rated at the top
> of PLasma TV's.

> >     Of course, Ken has so little money, he couldn't pay his financial
> > obligations and declared bankruptcy.   As such, it's unlikely he would
> > have such a plasma TV.
>
>     That was YEARS ago, Kunt.

And the amount you owed creditors was in the mid six figure range
Kennie. Not to mention the mess in your divorce and how you had to
sell your decrepit home at less than you wanted.

You strike me as a junk buyer much like your doggie grag is. You can
claim your speakers and plasma screen are specific brands but I know
the value of your word. Your word and a dollar can get me a donut.

How about a photo of your " high end" junk?

Moe
Eternal FOREVER KNIGHT fan
" A vampire cop? REALLY?"
"http://home.earthlink.net/~19ranger57/blies.htm

Know your scum--- http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com

womanGoddess

Sep 16, 2009, 8:16:39 AM9/16/09
On Sep 15, 11:18 am, Dan Sullivan <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote:

Where his house is would be easy for a burglar to watch without
being observed and to wait until Kennie Lardo leaves for his booze
run.

And you are right. It IS stupid for him to announce online what he
has at his residence.

What would be funny if he was burglarized and the cops found his
child porn stash.

womanGoddess

Sep 16, 2009, 8:17:32 AM9/16/09

More like your stupidity Kennie, in announcing what you have TO
steal.

womanGoddess

Sep 16, 2009, 8:20:57 AM9/16/09

Oh good point. Kennie should tell his wife to open the boxes and
photograph their contents as well. Anyone can get empty boxes and
claim the contents are what the boxes say.

It does sound like something Kennie would pull. Try to lure some
dumbass in the neighborhood to steal his junk so he can get the
insurance money.

BTW Kennie, electronics including computers and plasma TVs decrease
in value so you won't get what you payed for when they were new.

womanGoddess

Sep 16, 2009, 8:21:57 AM9/16/09
On Sep 15, 4:57 pm, "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote:
> "Greegor" <greego...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Maybe he wants those horny space aliens to come down and anally probe
him.

womanGoddess

Sep 16, 2009, 8:37:37 AM9/16/09
On Sep 16, 4:29 am, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote in message

(( rolls eyes) Is all this crap you did about what's supposedly in
your garage some sort of moronic set up too lure Sullivan or Moore to
steal from you?

Get real Kennie. Sheesh!

This is just one of those childish games you and your doggie play
online. I highly doubt anyone who knows about you would bother to go
all the way to Florida just to steal some of your junk.

But hey, if you want to stay in your little suburban shack and put
out bait to lure some idiot to your garage, go ahead. Knowing you
would be dumb enough to do that and not very good at shooting while
the punk that you attract might have better weapons than you do. And
let's face it, your obesity makes you a better target.

This is just a moronic game you're pulling.

Counting down to Oct 1 where you won't be able to post in usenet
under your crappy Verizon account.

KRP

Sep 16, 2009, 9:07:53 AM9/16/09

"womanGoddess" <fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > The computer likely cost him about $500.00.

> More like more than triple that.

MOE THE INVENTOR ON COMPUTERS> (( Derisive laugh)) Then you were ripped
off.

Really? What I bought 2TB, quad core processor, blueray dvd drives, 24"
HD monitor etc came in slightly under$2k, I wanted a Dell, but they couldn't
deliver one for 4 weeks (out of stock) and the Dell was $2300. I know YOU
but YOUR computers at the Dollar Store, but I don't.

MOE> And the amount you owed creditors was in the mid six figure range
MOE> Kennie. Not to mention the mess in your divorce and how you had to
MOE> sell your decrepit home at less than you wanted.
.
More like the high 5 figures, Maureen. As usual you get confused with
numbers. Like your blooming estimation of how many times I have been married
and such. There was no "MESS" in my divorce outside your INSANE mind. No
more than the average divorce. Your fantasies do always seem to get the
better of you. Yeah Maureen I sold it for less than I wanted. Maybe you
missed it the housing market CRASHED. I know you think that the value of
YOUR house SHOT UP!!! But then you are looney tunes..... Let's not forget
that YOU are the BIMBO who argues that my service in the military for 6
years was NOT nearly enough. That is, of course based on your own personal
VAST experience in combat! Your LIFETIME service, right Maureen???? Iisn't
that right, Maureen? YOU singlehandedly WON the Viet Nam war, didn't
you??????? Your views on life can be very amusing at times, Maureen.....
REALLY. NOW - go to your room and write; "I WILL NOT KEEP SAYING STUPID
FEMINAZI THINGS" 22,000 times.

KRP

Sep 16, 2009, 9:13:19 AM9/16/09

"womanGoddess" <fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

MORON> Oh good point. Kennie should tell his wife to open the boxes and
MORON> photograph their contents as well. Anyone can get empty boxes and
MORON> claim the contents are what the boxes say.

You are in great company with Sullivan and Wills, who can't understand
even SMALL words like "WE" "MY." She's NOT photgraphing the BOXES, you
IFIOT, but the ceramic pieces. God are ALL Feminai Wiccans as STUPID YOU
ARE? Seems those I have encounted so far ARE low greade MORONS like YOU. I
even SAID more than once she was photographing the village pieces.

KRP

Sep 16, 2009, 9:35:02 AM9/16/09

"womanGoddess" <fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

MORON> (( rolls eyes) Is all this crap you did about what's supposedly in
MORON> your garage some sort of moronic set up too lure Sullivan or Moore to
MOE> steal from you?

Oh HOW could I "TRICK" such HONEST MEN into a life of crime?

Dan Sullivan

Sep 16, 2009, 10:06:34 AM9/16/09

"KRP" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote in message

Your "life of crime" is all your own, kenny boy.

I honestly don't know how you get away with it.

Apparently you've built your a-team and krp consulting businesses on
"You can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public."

How sad it is that people who are genuinely in need of help fighting CPS
believe the crap you've posted on your websites.

womanGoddess

Sep 16, 2009, 11:43:33 AM9/16/09
On Sep 16, 8:07 am, "KRP" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "womanGoddess" <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > > The computer likely cost him about $500.00.
> > More like more than triple that.
>
> MOE THE INVENTOR ON COMPUTERS>  (( Derisive laugh)) Then you were ripped
> off.
>
>     Really? What I bought  2TB, quad core processor, blueray dvd drives, 24"
> HD monitor etc came in slightly under$2k, I wanted a Dell, but they couldn't
> deliver one for 4 weeks (out of stock) and the Dell was $2300.  I know YOU
> but YOUR computers at the Dollar Store, but I don't.

I was thinking more on the lines of the average basic computer
Kennie. Since you bragged that your plasma TV was 2 years old, I
would suspect your computer was just as old.

Not that I believe you actually HAVE such a computer currently in
your possession....

> MOE> And the amount you owed creditors was in the mid six figure range
> MOE> Kennie. Not to mention the mess in your divorce and how you had to
> MOE> sell your decrepit home at less than you wanted.
> .
>     More like the high 5 figures, Maureen.

Your bankruptcy papers showed a number of credit card debts EACH
being in the five figure range.

Be honest for once.

>As usual you get confused with
> numbers. Like your blooming estimation of how many times I have been married
> and such. There was no "MESS" in my divorce outside your INSANE mind. No
> more than the average divorce. Your fantasies do always seem to get the
> better of you. Yeah Maureen I sold it for less than I wanted. Maybe you
> missed it the housing market CRASHED.

Like the sinkhole in your home?

((laughing))

Oh did you forget to mention the termites to your buyer as well.

And OC Moore had NOTHING to do with you selling your home at such a
decreased price.....

> I know you think that the value of
> YOUR house SHOT UP!!! But then you are looney tunes.....

Is that your PROFESSIONAL medical OPINION Kennie?

Considering that you recently did some asinine claim about space
aliens looking for sex on Earth, your sanity is in doubt.

>Let's not forget
> that YOU are the BIMBO who argues that my service in the military  for 6
> years was NOT nearly enough.

I didn't say that. Kindly show the post where I did say that.

>That is, of course based on your own personal
> VAST experience in combat!  Your LIFETIME service, right Maureen????  Iisn't
> that right, Maureen? YOU singlehandedly WON the Viet Nam war, didn't
> you???????

Getting hysterical Kennie? How's your rational thinking doing?

There are wo things about that that are not in question. !) YOU never
served in Nam and 2) My father DID serve in Nam. You never were in
combat, no mater what noise you say to the contrary. I trust the
accounts of those who WERE there rather than a noisy poser like you
who never faced actual combat in Nam.

All this other shit you are doing now is just your little temper
tantrum shit fit act you pull when you have no coherent response to
add.

Your posturing pissant act doesn't fool me Kennie. Its your noise to
try to hide the fact that your claims about your AF service can't
stand up to honest scrutiny.

As for war experience you hid your ass instead or reenlisted.

Simply put you are a coward.

>Your views on life can be very amusing at times, Maureen.....
> REALLY.  NOW - go to your room and write; "I WILL NOT KEEP SAYING STUPID
> FEMINAZI THINGS" 22,000 times.

I am fortunately not one of your daughters you abused.

Have any more shit fits you want to hurl at me Kennie?

womanGoddess

Sep 16, 2009, 11:46:34 AM9/16/09
On Sep 16, 8:13 am, "KRP" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "womanGoddess" <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Kennie your word has no value. And your attacks are childish.

I do find it interesting that you chose NOW after a number of years
to supposedly have your " collection" photographed for insurance
purposes. I agree with Sullivan that your recent activity regarding
your possessions and announcing them online does look suspicious.

Anything you have to say about me personally is irrelevant.

womanGoddess

Sep 16, 2009, 11:52:55 AM9/16/09
On Sep 16, 8:35 am, "KRP" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "womanGoddess" <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

(( Shrugs)) I don't care what crappy little plans you are trying to
pull at your residence. Frankly I think you are indeed mentally ill
and maybe even psychotic and you want to either rip off the insurance
company or want to lure some local idiot to your residence.

Your recent posts are extreme even for you and I think you've gone
mental. If you are one of those males who " needs" to affirm" his "
manhood" by erections, your impotence would be something of great
importance to you. Your space alien sex posts this past weekend are
one of your worst ad hom nonsense posts I've seen.

Greegor

Sep 16, 2009, 2:40:44 PM9/16/09
KBW > Please prove Dan and I have ever thought about
KBW > committing a garage burglary in the past.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/52f7e8bac8b881d5

DJS3 > If they get into the garage it wouldn't

DJS3 > be too difficult to get into the house
DJS3 > for your $2K plasma TV and the surround
DJS3 > sound system you say goes with that.

DJS3 >
DJS3 > When is your house left unoccupied, kenny boy?
DJS3 >
DJS3 > Can someone tell when there's no car in the driveway?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/f5dd68c105fa6c98

DJS3 > 3648 Cockatoo Drive, New Port Richey, FLORIDA

IN PRINTED LAW BOOKS
West's North Western Reporter
Second Series
A Unit of the National Reporter System
Volume 696 N.W.2d
Cite as 696 N.W.2d 20 (Iowa 2005)

Kent's Appeal
http://www.judicial.state.ia.us/Supreme_Court/Recent_Opinions/20050506/04-0202.asp?Printable=true

http://caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/scripts/getcase.pl?court=ia&vol=sc%5C20050506%5C04-0202&invol=1

http://www.doc.state.ia.us/InmateInfo.asp?OffenderCd=1155768

Name Kent Bradley Wills
Offender Number 1155768
Sex M
Birth Date 01/08/1969
Age 40
Location
Offense
County Of Commitment
Commitment Date
Duration
TDD/SDD *

* TDD = Tentative Discharge Date
* SDD = Supervision Discharge Date

Supervision Status Offense Class County of Commitment End Date
Probation Aggravated Misdemeanor Polk 12/16/2008
Probation C Felony Polk 12/16/2008

Supervision Status Offense Class County of Commitment End Date
Probation Aggravated Misdemeanor Polk 11/25/2003

http://www.iowacourts.state.ia.us/

Iowa Courts
Online Search

< Start A Case Search Here! > click

Iowa Courts Online Search
Search Selection

Under Trial Court < click on Case Search >

Wills Kent B

02401 ESPR015146 INA J WILLS ESTATE
05771 FECR145250 STATE VS KENT 01/08/1969
05771 FECR176876 STATE VS KENT 01/08/1969
05771 SCSC310505 SWEENEY RENTALS VS KENT
05771 SCSC335210 CITI FINANCIAL VS KENT
05771 SCSC374163 SFI F SCHERLE PRES VS KENT
05771 SCSC374164 SFI F SCHERLE III PRES VS KENT
05771 STAN201670 IOWA vs [ KENT ] 01/08/1969
05771 STAN210929 IOWA vs [ KENT ] 01/08/1969
05771 SWCR177169 STATE VS KENT 01/08/1969

krp

Sep 16, 2009, 5:56:44 PM9/16/09

"womanGoddess" <fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

MOE THE SUPER DUNCE> More like your stupidity Kennie, in announcing what you
have TO steal.

He Moe - they are BACK in the garage. ALERT your pal Wills so he can
plan his "CAPER!"

krp

Sep 16, 2009, 6:01:38 PM9/16/09

> Can someone tell when there's no car in the driveway?

MOE> Where his house is would be easy for a burglar to watch without
MOE> being observed and to wait until Kennie Lardo leaves for his booze
MOE> run.

Really? You admit to STALKING me in my home, Maureen? Tell me, WHERE
would thus BURGLAR (Wills) "CASE THE JOINT" that I couldn't see him? It's
not like there are lots of bushes in the neighborhood for him to hide in.
Where would he park his "GET AWAY" vehicle?

MOE> What would be funny if he was burglarized and the cops found his
MOE> child porn stash.

That WOULD be funny, because there isn't one, EXCEPT in YOUR MIND. Given
that you are from the INCEST CAPITAL of the world, it's FAR more likely to
be found on YOUR computer.

Dan Sullivan

Sep 16, 2009, 6:02:16 PM9/16/09

"krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote in message

The plan is for the whole enchilada.

You got hot sauce in the fridge, kenny boy?

krp

Sep 16, 2009, 6:12:19 PM9/16/09

> > > The computer likely cost him about $500.00.
> > More like more than triple that.

> MOE THE INVENTOR ON COMPUTERS> (( Derisive laugh)) Then you were ripped
> off.

> Really? What I bought 2TB, quad core processor, blueray dvd drives, 24"
> HD monitor etc came in slightly under$2k, I wanted a Dell, but they
> couldn't
> deliver one for 4 weeks (out of stock) and the Dell was $2300. I know YOU
> but YOUR computers at the Dollar Store, but I don't.

MOE THE DUNCE> I was thinking more on the lines of the average basic
computer
MOE THE DUNCE> Kennie. Since you bragged that your plasma TV was 2 years
old, I
MOE THE DUNCE> would suspect your computer was just as old.

No, it is less than 6 months old. I am not going to disclose exactly
what I paid for it. The LIST was just under $2k.

> MOE> And the amount you owed creditors was in the mid six figure range
> MOE> Kennie. Not to mention the mess in your divorce and how you had to
> MOE> sell your decrepit home at less than you wanted.
.
> More like the high 5 figures, Maureen.

MOE THE DUNCE> Your bankruptcy papers showed a number of credit card debts
EACH
MOETHE DUNCE> being in the five figure range. Be honest for once.

What was that NUMBER, Maureen? How many cards? 3? In the 5 figure range?
NONE were actually over $10k.

>As usual you get confused with
> numbers. Like your blooming estimation of how many times I have been
> married
> and such. There was no "MESS" in my divorce outside your INSANE mind. No
> more than the average divorce. Your fantasies do always seem to get the
> better of you. Yeah Maureen I sold it for less than I wanted. Maybe you
> missed it the housing market CRASHED.

MOE THE DUNCE> Like the sinkhole in your home?((laughing))

That's a messy divorce? Messy divorces are when people are trying to hurt
each other. THAT didn't happen.

MOE THE DUNCE> Oh did you forget to mention the termites to your buyer as
well.

Is that a question or a claim? They had FULL disclosure, Maureen. The
house was INSPECTED, Maureen. TWICE and it PASSED both times! Are you even
cognitively capable of understanding that HOME INSPECTIONS are MANDATORY in
Florida, and since the buyer got an FHA loan THE BANKS demand their own
inspection and appraisal. NICE TRY BIMBOT! But as usual you are TOTALLY full
of shit!

MOE THE IMBECILLE> Considering that you recently did some asinine claim
about space
MOE THE IMBECILLE> aliens looking for sex on Earth, your sanity is in doubt.

Moe you STILL can't read for shit. I was saying there were NO aliens.
Your pals were claiming there were.

>Let's not forget that YOU are the BIMBO who argues that my service in the
>military for 6
> years was NOT nearly enough.

MOE> I didn't say that. Kindly show the post where I did say that.

You said I was "OBLIGATED" to reenlist that not doing so made me a
"COWARD!" I did my full 6, McAllister plus ready reserves. YOU are simply
FULL OF SHIT.

krp

Sep 16, 2009, 6:27:50 PM9/16/09

"Dan Sullivan" <dsul...@optonline.net> wrote in message

Think you and Wills can make it that far to find out, DANNY? Moe has
been "casing the joint" for you guys. Should be an easy caper, right? Not
that I am worried, neither of you guys has the BALLS to try it. Considering
that in the Air Force I qualified as "expert" with both pistol and rifle, I
am probably NOT as good as I was, but I did pretty well on a range in
Clearwater a few years ago, still hitting the sharpshooter range. I think I
could remove protruding parts of a burglar's anatomy as a range as close as
my garage. OR I just might have a shotgun where accuracy doesn't matter
much. Just hitting in their general area could really fukkk up their day.
Danny - you are admitting the CONTEMPLATION of taking part in a crime.

Dan Sullivan

Sep 16, 2009, 7:08:01 PM9/16/09
On Sep 16, 6:27 pm, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote in message

But Iove enchiladas!!!

freedom

Sep 17, 2009, 1:28:11 AM9/17/09

LOL....the fact of the matter is, if any of us actually showed up at Ken's
door, he'd run inside as fast as his pudgy legs could carry him, lock the
door and whine to the police. Or if he got cornered, he'd start begging
for his life, and probably start blubbering.

Remember when Jeffrey Bloss called him on his bluff, and accepted his
"offer" to come by and view the proof of my dishonorable military
discharge, and the rest of his lies? And how quickly he backpedaled when
his bluff was called?

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com
The truth about Kenneth Pangborn, who supports convicted child sex
criminals

"[I have] [n]ever had [any] standing in the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer's
Association or AN Y connection to them."
--Ken Pangborn in a usenet post on January 1, 2009, denying affiliation
with the TCDLA, to whom he provided bogus educational credentials. His lie
is disproved here:
http://web.archive.org/web/20060822021821/www.tcdla.com/secure/experts/inde
x.shtml

"Some photo of some girl without even any documentation on THAT only proves
that YOU are a PSYCHO! A really STUPID one at that!"
--Ken Pangborn, admitting to being a "stupid" "psycho" in message-ID
<jOp3l.292$Es4...@nwrddc01.gnilink.net>

"The FACT is that [my mail-order wife Barbara Sanciprian] and I were
introduced in the FORMAL Spanish tradition by mutual friends, and were
married first in Cuba after 2 year courtship."
--Ken Pangborn, admitting that he began cheating on his wife Peggy on
September 28, 2001, nearly two years before she separated from him

"I'm David Moore and I am insane!"
--Ken Pangborn posting to alt.dads-rights.unmoderated, attempting to claim
that his name is David Moore

"If you call the police, I'll knock out all of your teeth, I'll cripple
you. I may go to prison for it, but when I get out, I'll be able to walk,
but you will still be a cripple."
--Pangborn puppet Greg Hanson of alt.support.child-protective-services **,
in a verbal threat to his girlfriend

** - this conclusion was reached via applying Ken and Greg's logic

harassment,child abuse,domestic violence,rape allegations,false allegations
of child abuse,false rape allegations,false abuse accusations,false
accusations,recovered memories,child sexual abuse,abuse child,sexual
assault,child molestation,reactive attachment disorder,penile
plethysmograph,polygraph,attorneys,divorce,visitation,pedophiles
More-keywords: KRP CONSULTING. False allegations of child abuse, false
abuse accusations, false domestic violence allegations help, false rape
allegations, abuse child, sexual abuse, child sexual abuse, false
allegations, false accusations, recovered memories, sexual assault, child
molestation, child sexual abuse, reactive attachment disorder, penile
plethysmograph, polygraph, trial consulting, jury consulting, jury
selection, jury voire dire, wrongful allegations, false child sexual abuse
allegations. Wrongful child sexual abuse allegations. Domestic Violence.
Rape. Marital rape. Date Rape. Confidence Rape.
Yet-more-keywords: ken pangborn,kenneth pangborn,barbara pangborn,barbara
sanciprian,palm harbor,tampa,attorneys,florida lawyers,florida
attorneys,tampa lawyers,tampa attorneys,trial consultant,trial
consulting,dui,domestic violence,vawa,abuse,3648 cockatoo,new port
richey,ernesto sanciprian,ernesto miguel blanco sanciprian,blanco
sanciprian,bryce carter,holguin,julio aguilar,yudith bacallao,raimundo
cabrera,ana hernandez chi,lixandro cordero,leandis diaz,al faisbuker,wendy
gil,armando capo ramos,george riveron,reinaldo rodriguez,lexis ross,liana
yisell alvarez silveira,madelyn tamayo,manuel toledo,thais valdes
Extra-keywords: Julito Sainz,craig clawson,lia yisell

Kent Wills

Sep 17, 2009, 4:14:23 AM9/17/09
On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 09:30:31 GMT, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:

>DJS3 > If they get into the garage it wouldn't be too difficult
>DJS3 > to get into the house for your $2K plasma TV and
>DJS3 > the surround sound system you say goes with that.
>DJS3 >
>DJS3 > When is your house left unoccupied, kenny boy?
>DJS3 >
>DJS3 > Can someone tell when there's no car in the driveway?
>

>GH> Conspiracy to a Felony Garage Burglary, Dan?
>
> He has an EXPERT to teach him, Greg, KENT WILLS. Oh wait. Kent tried it
>twice and got CAUGHT both times.

There is no lie you won't gladly tell, huh?

>Maybe Danny should ask somebody ELSE for
>EXPERT assistance on that?

Like Greg, you mean?

"you are reading Moore's SELECTIVE material that is HIGHLY edited."
Kenneth Robert Pangborn claiming in misc.legal that David Moore can
and does edit Google's Usenet archive.

Kent Wills

Sep 17, 2009, 4:14:47 AM9/17/09
On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 09:42:29 GMT, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:

>"Greegor" <gree...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>> Has it occurred to you yet that Ken would not have an
>> easy time of collecting insurance after posting the list?
>>
>> Don't you think that there might be a reason that
>> Ken Pangborn might feel reasonably secure that
>> such a garage burglary would not go well?
>>
>> What could that be?
>> WHAT could that be?
>
> In Florida home invasions, and YES Attorney Wills, in Florida the garage
>IS part of the home,

Outside of your drunken stupors, Greg and I are not the same
person. Really.
Further, outside of your drunken delusions, I'm not a lawyer. I
know you believe with every ounce of your being (unless you're
prepared to admit you can't stop yourself from lying) that I am a
lawyer. You offer the proof of this deep rooted belief often (or you
keep offering proof you are no longer able to cease your lying).

> have not been going so well for the burglars. Not only
>does Florida now have STIFF penalties, BUT under Florida's castle doctrine
>MANY of them have bit the dust. No my insurance wouldn't be affected at all
>because of some INSANE JACKASS (Dan Sullivan's) mentally ill ravings or his
>USENET LAWYER opinions. Of course - FIRST Danny would have to get his fat
>ass OUT with the loot still alive.

Presuming Dan is fat, do you think you should be commenting on
anyone's size? You probably have to buy a special scale, as most home
scales only register to 300 pounds.

"CPS cases are legal matters. Offering advice IS practicing law
without a license."
Kenneth Robert Pangborn admitting he practices law without a
license in misc.legal

Kent Wills

Sep 17, 2009, 4:15:24 AM9/17/09

I realize the gallon size bottle of Jack Daniel's (or whatever
your booze of choice is) you had for breakfast makes understanding the
simplest of concepts very difficult for you, but try to follow.
Greg claims in his post that we're thinking of another. The
implication, which I detailed and you snipped in another futile effort
to remove the context, is that we've thought about it in the past.
I'd like to see the evidence Greg used to establish his belief
that we've had such thoughts in the past.
Since I exposed another of Greg's MANY pathological lies, he can't
offer anything in the way of evidence.

"(CONTEXT REMOVED AS TO THE BELOW CLAIM)"
Kenneth Robert Pangborn admitting he alters the context of posts
when he replies.
MID FyUom.1363$Jd7....@nwrddc02.gnilink.net

Kent Wills

Sep 17, 2009, 4:15:54 AM9/17/09
On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 05:16:39 -0700 (PDT), womanGoddess
<fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

[...]

>> If they get into the garage it wouldn't be too difficult to get into
>> the house for your $2K plasma TV and the surround sound system you say
>> goes with that.
>>
>> When is your house left unoccupied, kenny boy?
>>
>> Can someone tell when there's no car in the driveway?
>
> Where his house is would be easy for a burglar to watch without
>being observed and to wait until Kennie Lardo leaves for his booze
>run.
>
> And you are right. It IS stupid for him to announce online what he
>has at his residence.

Given that he's made his address known on his web sites, it
certainly is.
If no one knew where his house is located, posting such wouldn't
necessarily be a bad thing (although I recall Pangborn having a
tantrum when I posted proof of some of the things Lin and I own).
However, Kenny-Bob's address is well known.
We can't KNOW that Pangborn is hoping for a break in, but it is
possible.

> What would be funny if he was burglarized and the cops found his
>child porn stash.

Kenneth Robert Pangborn, of KRP Consulting and The A-Team did
once claim another poster might be like Ken to post child pornography
to aide in his fantasies.
In order to post it, one must have some in their possession.

"Maybe he's like me to attach some kiddie porn to aid his fantasies"
Kenneth Robert Pangborn, of KRP Consulting and The A-Team, expressing
his fondness for child porn in

Kent Wills

Sep 17, 2009, 4:16:00 AM9/17/09
On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 11:40:44 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
<gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

>KBW > Please prove Dan and I have ever thought about
>KBW > committing a garage burglary in the past.
>

>http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/msg/52f7e8bac8b881d5

Your admission that you lied is accepted.
It's amazing how you will offer the PROOF that you've lied
yourself.
No where in the post to which you link am I mentioned as a
potential accomplice to a possible crime.
Would you explain to the readers just why you lied, and why you
made the PROOF of your lie available yourself?

[...]

Kent Wills

Sep 17, 2009, 4:17:29 AM9/17/09
On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 08:43:33 -0700 (PDT), womanGoddess
<fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Sep 16, 8:07�am, "KRP" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
>> "womanGoddess" <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > More like more than triple that.
>>
>> MOE THE INVENTOR ON COMPUTERS> �(( Derisive laugh)) Then you were ripped
>> off.
>>
>> � � Really? What I bought �2TB, quad core processor, blueray dvd drives, 24"
>> HD monitor etc came in slightly under$2k, I wanted a Dell, but they couldn't
>> deliver one for 4 weeks (out of stock) and the Dell was $2300. �I know YOU
>> but YOUR computers at the Dollar Store, but I don't.
>
> I was thinking more on the lines of the average basic computer
>Kennie. Since you bragged that your plasma TV was 2 years old, I
>would suspect your computer was just as old.

Not too long ago we bought a top of the line machine and HD
monitor. All the bells and whistles.
Total cost: $895.00 + tax.
If Pangborn's claims regarding his machine and cost are true, he
was seriously ripped off.
How about that, the con man, Kenneth Robert Pangborn, was conned
yet again!

> Not that I believe you actually HAVE such a computer currently in
>your possession....

He's offered NOTHING in the way of evidence. His word is
worthless, given how often he's caught lying.

>> MOE> And the amount you owed creditors was in the mid six figure range
>> MOE> Kennie. Not to mention the mess in your divorce and how you had to
>> MOE> sell your decrepit home at less than you wanted.
>> .
>> � � More like the high 5 figures, Maureen.
>
> Your bankruptcy papers showed a number of credit card debts EACH
>being in the five figure range.
>
> Be honest for once.

It's so difficult for Pangborn to be honest, he rarely tries.

>>As usual you get confused with
>> numbers. Like your blooming estimation of how many times I have been married
>> and such. There was no "MESS" in my divorce outside your INSANE mind. No
>> more than the average divorce. Your fantasies do always seem to get the
>> better of you. Yeah Maureen I sold it for less than I wanted. Maybe you
>> missed it the housing market CRASHED.
>
> Like the sinkhole in your home?

But he got them fixed. Of course, they never existed, according
to Pangborn, so why he got them fixed is a mystery he's so far REFUSED
to explain.

>((laughing))
>
> Oh did you forget to mention the termites to your buyer as well.

But he got the non-existent, according to Pangborn, termite
damage repaired as well.
Kenny-Bob spent a lot of money on damage that he claims never
existed.

> And OC Moore had NOTHING to do with you selling your home at such a
>decreased price.....

I think it's far more plausible that Kenny-Bob did that himself.

>> I know you think that the value of
>> YOUR house SHOT UP!!! But then you are looney tunes.....
>
>Is that your PROFESSIONAL medical OPINION Kennie?

Pangborn bought a Master's degree in psychology from a diploma
mill. In his drunken mind, this means he's qualified to state such an
opinion.

> Considering that you recently did some asinine claim about space
>aliens looking for sex on Earth, your sanity is in doubt.

He did state in ADRU that he's insane. It may have been a lie,
but he did make the claim.

>>Let's not forget
>> that YOU are the BIMBO who argues that my service in the military �for 6
>> years was NOT nearly enough.
>
> I didn't say that. Kindly show the post where I did say that.

Pangborn will never offer the MID or Google link. He will claim
he doesn't have time to look it up. That's one of his tells. When he
makes that claim, you KNOW he's been caught in a lie.

>>That is, of course based on your own personal
>> VAST experience in combat! �Your LIFETIME service, right Maureen???? �Iisn't
>> that right, Maureen? YOU singlehandedly WON the Viet Nam war, didn't
>> you???????
>
> Getting hysterical Kennie? How's your rational thinking doing?

Kenneth Robert Pangborn? Rational thought?
Bwahahahahahaha!!!!

> There are wo things about that that are not in question. !) YOU never
>served in Nam and 2) My father DID serve in Nam. You never were in
>combat, no mater what noise you say to the contrary. I trust the
>accounts of those who WERE there rather than a noisy poser like you
>who never faced actual combat in Nam.

Ask him about the diving bombing. If he's willing to tell the
tale, it's laugh out loud reading.

> All this other shit you are doing now is just your little temper
>tantrum shit fit act you pull when you have no coherent response to
>add.

You keep exposing his lies. It's bad enough when his lies are
exposed, but that a WOMAN dared to do so is one of the worse things
that can happen in Pangborn's life.

> Your posturing pissant act doesn't fool me Kennie. Its your noise to
>try to hide the fact that your claims about your AF service can't
>stand up to honest scrutiny.

I can't think of a single claim Pangborn has made that stands up
to honest scrutiny.

>As for war experience you hid your ass instead or reenlisted.
>
> Simply put you are a coward.

In every sense of the word.

>>Your views on life can be very amusing at times, Maureen.....
>> REALLY. �NOW - go to your room and write; "I WILL NOT KEEP SAYING STUPID
>> FEMINAZI THINGS" 22,000 times.
>
> I am fortunately not one of your daughters you abused.

If you were, you wouldn't acknowledge his existence. Bar Megan's
having lied, which is possible, they want NOTHING to do with him.

> Have any more shit fits you want to hurl at me Kennie?

Since you are a woman, you can count on it.

Kent Wills

Sep 17, 2009, 4:18:12 AM9/17/09
On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 08:46:34 -0700 (PDT), womanGoddess
<fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Sep 16, 8:13�am, "KRP" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
>> "womanGoddess" <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> MORON> Oh good point. Kennie should tell his wife to open the boxes and
>> MORON> photograph �their contents as well. Anyone can get empty boxes and
>> MORON> claim the contents are what the boxes say.
>>
>> � � You are in great company with Sullivan and Wills, who can't understand
>> even SMALL words like "WE" "MY." She's NOT photgraphing the BOXES, you
>> IFIOT, �but the ceramic pieces. God are ALL Feminai Wiccans as STUPID YOU
>> ARE? Seems those I have encounted so far ARE low greade MORONS like YOU. I
>> even SAID more than once she was photographing the village pieces.
>
> Kennie your word has no value. And your attacks are childish.
>
> I do find it interesting that you chose NOW after a number of years
>to supposedly have your " collection" photographed for insurance
>purposes. I agree with Sullivan that your recent activity regarding
>your possessions and announcing them online does look suspicious.
>
>Anything you have to say about me personally is irrelevant.

Pangborn is UNABLE to argue the merits. As such, he's left with
nothing but personal attacks.

"I am insane!"
--Kenneth Robert Pangborn, of KRP Consulting and The A-team,
posting to alt.dads-rights.unmoderated claiming that he was found
legally insane.

Kent Wills

Sep 17, 2009, 4:18:17 AM9/17/09
On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 16:08:01 -0700 (PDT), Dan Sullivan
<dsul...@optonline.net> wrote:

[...]

>> could remove protruding parts of a burglar's anatomy as a range as close =

>as
>> my garage. OR I just might have a shotgun where accuracy doesn't matter
>> much. Just hitting in their general area could really fukkk up their day.
>> Danny - you are admitting the CONTEMPLATION of taking part in a crime.
>
>But Iove enchiladas!!!

But no one loves you after you've eaten a few :)

Kent Wills

Sep 17, 2009, 4:19:05 AM9/17/09
On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 13:07:53 GMT, "KRP" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:

>"womanGoddess" <fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>> > The computer likely cost him about $500.00.
>
>> More like more than triple that.
>
>MOE THE INVENTOR ON COMPUTERS> (( Derisive laugh)) Then you were ripped
>off.
>
> Really? What I bought 2TB, quad core processor, blueray dvd drives, 24"
>HD monitor etc came in slightly under$2k, I wanted a Dell, but they couldn't
>deliver one for 4 weeks (out of stock) and the Dell was $2300. I know YOU
>but YOUR computers at the Dollar Store, but I don't.

You got ripped off.
We recently bought a machine similar to what you claim for
yourself. Total cost $895.00. And that included professional
installation of all of the programs we (OK, Lin) wanted.
Yes, she or I could have installed the programs, but they
included installation in the price, so we let them do it.

>MOE> And the amount you owed creditors was in the mid six figure range
>MOE> Kennie. Not to mention the mess in your divorce and how you had to
>MOE> sell your decrepit home at less than you wanted.
>.
> More like the high 5 figures, Maureen.

You shouldn't count numbers AFTER the decimal point :)

>As usual you get confused with
>numbers. Like your blooming estimation of how many times I have been married
>and such. There was no "MESS" in my divorce outside your INSANE mind. No
>more than the average divorce. Your fantasies do always seem to get the
>better of you. Yeah Maureen I sold it for less than I wanted. Maybe you
>missed it the housing market CRASHED. I know you think that the value of
>YOUR house SHOT UP!!!

Prove you FACT CLAIM that Moe holds such a belief.
If you'd rather admit you are lying, that's acceptable to me.

>But then you are looney tunes..... Let's not forget
>that YOU are the BIMBO who argues that my service in the military for 6
>years was NOT nearly enough. That is, of course based on your own personal
>VAST experience in combat! Your LIFETIME service, right Maureen???? Iisn't
>that right, Maureen? YOU singlehandedly WON the Viet Nam war, didn't
>you???????

You really need to get off the booze, Ken.

>Your views on life can be very amusing at times, Maureen.....
>REALLY. NOW - go to your room and write; "I WILL NOT KEEP SAYING STUPID
>FEMINAZI THINGS" 22,000 times.

And you, of course, hold the drunken delusion that a woman MUST
do as you say simply because you told her to do it!
Do you really think your misogynic world view is still
acceptable?

Kent Wills

Sep 17, 2009, 4:19:10 AM9/17/09
On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 22:27:50 GMT, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:

>>> He Moe - they are BACK in the garage. ALERT your pal Wills so he can
>>> plan his "CAPER!"
>
>> The plan is for the whole enchilada. You got hot sauce in the fridge,
>> kenny boy?
>

> Think you and Wills can make it that far to find out, DANNY? Moe has
>been "casing the joint" for you guys.

You really need to lay off the booze, Pangborn.

>Should be an easy caper, right? Not
>that I am worried, neither of you guys has the BALLS to try it. Considering
>that in the Air Force I qualified as "expert" with both pistol and rifle, I
>am probably NOT as good as I was, but I did pretty well on a range in
>Clearwater a few years ago, still hitting the sharpshooter range.

Should we be impressed? I can't know about anyone else, but I am
not.

>I think I
>could remove protruding parts of a burglar's anatomy as a range as close as
>my garage. OR I just might have a shotgun where accuracy doesn't matter
>much. Just hitting in their general area could really fukkk up their day.
>Danny - you are admitting the CONTEMPLATION of taking part in a crime.

If he is, contemplation isn't illegal. One can think about
committing a crime as much as they want. It's not illegal to think
about it. Well, not outside your drunken delusions anyway.

Kent Wills

Sep 17, 2009, 4:19:26 AM9/17/09
On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 09:48:47 GMT, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:

>"Dan Sullivan" <dsul...@optonline.net> wrote in message

>On Sep 15, 7:45 pm, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> G > Don't you think that there might be a reason that
>> G > Ken Pangborn might feel reasonably secure that
>> G > such a garage burglary would not go well?
>
>> DJS3 > Please explain.
>
>> Don't strain yourself thinking, Dan! You might get a hernia.
>
> No, he'd get a hemmerhoid!

You do think about men's asses a great deal.

>> DJS3 > 6K in collectibles.
>> DJS3 > 2K TV.
>> DJS3 > TWO surround sound systems.
>> DJS3 > 1.5K computer plus extras.
>> DJS3 > Mo' money, mo' money!!!
>
>> You're a veritable brain trust aren't you?
>
>(NOT!!!)
>
>DJS#3> When kenny boy gets robbed he can show his insurance company that
>DJS#3> everything that was stolen was documented on the internet a number of
>DJS#3> times!!! LOL!!!
>
> Okay name the specific items (not generic) that you think YOU could
>steal. Danny, a word to the wise, your MENTOR (Kent Wills) is two for two
>for getting caught on his burgles,

You can no longer stop yourself from lying, huh?

>I don't think you want to follow HIS
>plans. No, Danny, IF somebody attempts to rob me, more likely I could show
>the cops and the insurance company the dead body of the intruder. Your great
>accomplishment in life just might be a CHALK OUTLINE on my garage floor,
>Danny boy.

So your desire is to kill someone?
How do you think such a desire is normal?

Kent Wills

Sep 17, 2009, 4:19:32 AM9/17/09
On Wed, 16 Sep 2009 18:02:16 -0400, "Dan Sullivan"
<dsul...@optonline.net> wrote:

[...]

>>> Conspiracy to a Felony Garage Burglary, Dan?

>> MOE THE SUPER DUNCE> More like your stupidity Kennie, in announcing what
>> you have TO steal.
>>
>> He Moe - they are BACK in the garage. ALERT your pal Wills so he can
>> plan his "CAPER!"
>
>The plan is for the whole enchilada.
>
>You got hot sauce in the fridge, kenny boy?

You're mean. You know Kenny-Bob isn't going to understand what
you just wrote.
Oh, LOL!

krp

Sep 17, 2009, 6:50:42 AM9/17/09
DAVID D. MOORE COMPUTER VANDAL
"freedom" <about...@aboutISkenApangbornFRAUD.com> wrote in message

Jeff Bloss or Jeffy Leggett? Jeffy NEVER SHOWED. Then PERCY MINCER
started insisting that I drive miles away to meet him. ALL BULLSHIT. Jeff
could have come over and had a VERY "enlightening" experience. I offered
that if he came over and blew his horn in the driveway, that I'd meet him
pronto. He can still come on over. He might not like the welcome he'd get.
Nor will your pals like the results of their planned burglary. Of course we
KNOW that YOU will never show up, Moore. Come on Davey, come over and see if
*I* blubber like YOU DID when I was in Chicago. You literally pee'd
yourself. What a "MARINE!" No wonder they kicked your ass out.

calumet city, illinois, david daniel moore internet psychopath, Lotus,
david daniel moore stalker, stalker, real estate agents, david daniel moore
pathological liar, david daniel moore, pervert, abusive real estate agents,
david daniel moore coward, david daniel moore computer hacker,
david daniel moore criminal, internet stalkers david daniel moore,
internet harassment david daniel moore, david daniel moore, moore the porn
star,
internet libel, david daniel moore website of lies,janet moore, sexual
predator,
850 buffalo avenue, calumet city,illinos, dui, linda boss, ACT, Lotus
Solutions consulting,
david daniel moore malicious use of employers computers, pedophilia,
david daniel moore sara lee corporation, never employ david
daniel moore, internet psychopaths, david daniel moore, david kojack, moore,
chicagoland pansies, internet addiction, internet stalking, woman hater,
tara moreland, janet moore, dawn moore, alias dustin calloway, alias
david miller, alias david boss, alias jeff johnson, blackmailer, sexual
harassment,sexual blackmail, david moore bbs blackmail, david moore usmc, 29
palms california,linda boss, david moore child abuser, anonymous remailer
stalkers, anonymous remailer abusers, basement dwellers,off shore website,
new zealand, malaysia website,employer hotel/casino,computer abuse, office
disruption,
obsessive compulsive disorder, four winds,calumet city drag queen,
transvestite,
sexual disorders, mglf, milwaukee general liberation front,punks, putz,
bestiality,
cowardice, forger, mommys basement, skinheads, forgeries, willian rainey
harper college,
coalition forces, buffalo, michigan, david moore coalition supreme allied
commander,
anonymous remailer stalkers, david moore womanizer, david daniel moore drag
queen,
lotus programs, IT contractors, david d. moore aryan nations member,
blackmail,

krp

Sep 17, 2009, 6:53:16 AM9/17/09

> If no one knew where his house is located, posting such wouldn't
> necessarily be a bad thing (although I recall Pangborn having a
> tantrum when I posted proof of some of the things Lin and I own).
> However, Kenny-Bob's address is well known.

You mean the 50 bedroom MANSION, the 700 foot yacht, and the FLEET of 747's?
It wasn't a tantrum I had, but I was near dying of laughter at your INSANE
CLAIMS.

krp

Sep 17, 2009, 6:56:12 AM9/17/09

>> Really? What I bought 2TB, quad core processor, blueray dvd drives,
>> 24"
>>HD monitor etc came in slightly under$2k, I wanted a Dell, but they
>>couldn't
>>deliver one for 4 weeks (out of stock) and the Dell was $2300. I know YOU
>>but YOUR computers at the Dollar Store, but I don't.

> You got ripped off.
> We recently bought a machine similar to what you claim for
> yourself. Total cost $895.00. And that included professional
> installation of all of the programs we (OK, Lin) wanted.
> Yes, she or I could have installed the programs, but they
> included installation in the price, so we let them do it.

Let's see - the Ying-Yang computer company super deluxe wind turbine
model, right Kunt? Whose GARAGE did you steal it from?

Greegor

Sep 17, 2009, 12:58:59 PM9/17/09
DDM > he'd start begging for his life, and probably start blubbering.

KRP > like YOU DID when I was in Chicago.
KRP > You literally pee'd yourself.

I thought it was an amazing case of PROJECTION from Dave!

Since he actually did react that way when Ken
went to Chicago for a meeting after Dave
tried to intimidate him out of going.

Despite his age, and because of apparent arrested
development, Dave is mentally a LITTLE BOY.

Dan Sullivan

Sep 17, 2009, 1:12:13 PM9/17/09

"Greegor" <gree...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Does kenny boy keep enchiladas in his garage?

Greegor

Sep 17, 2009, 2:27:49 PM9/17/09
KBW [...] > when I posted proof of some of the
KBW > things Lin and I own). However,
KBW > Kenny-Bob's address is well known.

KRP > You mean the 50 bedroom MANSION,
KRP > the 700 foot yacht, and the FLEET of
KRP > 747's? It wasn't a tantrum I had, but
KRP > I was near dying of laughter at your
KRP > INSANE CLAIMS.

Kent, Do you have any property that isn't
indirectly from your parents if not actually theirs?

It was certainly smart of them to set you up
with a protective trust that prvents you
from blowing the family fortune on magic beans.

I bet you love that.

The video of their pool where you showed
the name plaque but avoided the first name,
that was funny.

The boat registration was funny also.

Dan Sullivan

Sep 17, 2009, 2:44:36 PM9/17/09

"Greegor" <gree...@gmail.com> wrote zzzzzzzzzz

womanGoddess

Sep 17, 2009, 5:38:40 PM9/17/09
On Sep 16, 5:12 pm, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "womanGoddess" <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

(9 snipped for brevity))

>     Is that a question or a claim? They had FULL disclosure, Maureen. The
> house was INSPECTED, Maureen. TWICE and it PASSED both times! Are you even
> cognitively capable of understanding that HOME INSPECTIONS are MANDATORY in
> Florida, and since the buyer got an FHA loan THE BANKS demand their own
> inspection and appraisal. NICE TRY BIMBOT! But as usual you are TOTALLY full
> of shit!
>
> MOE THE IMBECILLE>  Considering that you recently did some asinine claim
> about space
> MOE THE IMBECILLE> aliens looking for sex on Earth, your sanity is in doubt.
>
>     Moe you STILL can't read for shit. I was saying there were NO aliens.
> Your pals were claiming there were.

Then cite the post Kennie. You were the one doing the horny space
aliens ranting like some imbecile or someone on drugs.

Or in your case drunker than a skunk.

> >Let's not forget that YOU are the BIMBO who argues that my service in the
> >military for 6
> > years was NOT nearly enough.

I didn't say that. I said your CLAIMS about your "service" doesn't
ring true to those who actually were what you claimed you were. We've
been through this before Kennie and your idiotic excuse of misspelling
teh Brig. Gen.'s name as due to your spellchecker falls flat when you
post with misspellings.

Hell, you even wanted me to find out the dick sizes of those men you
supposedly worked with. Which, to be honest, is a damn odd thing for a
supposedly straight male to say.

Both your " weapons instructor" and your " advisor" claims are
bullshit.

> MOE>  I didn't say that. Kindly show the post where I did say that.
>
>     You said I was "OBLIGATED" to reenlist that not doing so made me a
> "COWARD!"  I did my full 6, McAllister plus ready reserves.  YOU are simply
> FULL OF SHIT.

No, you claimed that your unit was not recalled to serve in Viet Nam,
so you didn't bother to reenlist. Do try to keep track of your lies
Kennie. There was nothing preventing you from getting off your duff
and reenlisting if your claims of an " honorable" discharge are true.

Except your cowardice.

Kennie you sack of offal, my father and his unit DID serve in Nam and
they sure as hell were not having it easy. For a cowardly sniveling
loudmouthed piece of crap like you to excuse your hiding out while
actual military people were risking their lives is to besmirch what it
means to serve one's country. You belittle the sacrifices they made by
your leeching onto them and claiming to be one of them.

You and Hanoi Jane are two of a kind Kennie.

Moe
Eternal FOREVER KNIGHT fan
" A vampire cop? REALLY?"
"http://home.earthlink.net/~19ranger57/blies.htm

Know your scum--- http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com

womanGoddess

Sep 17, 2009, 5:46:45 PM9/17/09

Good point. Kennie and rationality are strangers.

> > There are wo things about that that are not in question. !) YOU never
> >served in Nam and 2) My father DID serve in Nam. You never were in
> >combat, no mater what noise you say to the contrary. I trust the
> >accounts of those who WERE there rather than a noisy poser like you
> >who never faced actual combat in Nam.
>
>      Ask him about the diving bombing.   If he's willing to tell the
> tale, it's laugh out loud reading.

I read the thread when he he talked about jets dive bombing the
pirates. He forgot to mention, among other things, that any jet flying
too low over a surface, including water, at a high rate of speed
creates turbulence where the plane will lose control.

Now if he wants to talk Snoopy vs. the Red baron level of
flying,well, that's a different matter.

But as Kennie never FLEW a plane other than some computer game, he
wouldn't know firsthand about actual combat. He gets his info from the
military channel.

> > All this other shit you are doing now is just your little temper
> >tantrum shit fit act you pull when you have no coherent response to
> >add.
>
>     You keep exposing his lies.  It's bad enough when his lies are
> exposed, but that a WOMAN dared to do so is one of the worse things
> that can happen in Pangborn's life.

And divorces and the estrangement of his daughters from him aren't
worse? The guy's priorities are seriously messed up.

> > Your posturing pissant act doesn't fool me Kennie. Its your noise to
> >try to hide the fact that your claims about your AF service can't
> >stand up to honest scrutiny.
>
>      I can't think of a single claim Pangborn has made that stands up
> to honest scrutiny.

Me neither.

> >As for war experience you hid your  ass instead or reenlisted.
>
> > Simply put you are a coward.
>
>      In every sense of the word.
>

> >>Your views on life can be very amusing at times, Maureen.....
> >> REALLY.  NOW - go to your room and write; "I WILL NOT KEEP SAYING STUPID
> >> FEMINAZI THINGS" 22,000 times.
>
> >  I am fortunately not one of your daughters you abused.
>
>      If you were, you wouldn't acknowledge his existence.  Bar Megan's
> having lied, which is possible, they want NOTHING to do with him.

I can see why.

> > Have any more shit fits you want to hurl at me Kennie?
>
>      Since you are a woman, you can count on it.

I find them mildly amusing, actually. When he gets on a roll he
really hurls unimaginative childish insults.

Moe
Eternal FOREVER KNIGHT fan
" A vampire cop? REALLY?"
"http://home.earthlink.net/~19ranger57/blies.htm

> "you are reading Moore's SELECTIVE material that is HIGHLY edited."
>    Kenneth Robert Pangborn claiming in misc.legal that David Moore can
> and does edit Google's Usenet archive.

womanGoddess

Sep 17, 2009, 5:56:23 PM9/17/09
On Sep 16, 4:56 pm, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "womanGoddess" <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > DJS3 > Are you not concerned that someone might break
> > DJS3 > into your garage simply because you're listing
> > DJS3 > all this "very valuable" stuff on the internet?
>
> > DJS3 > Crossposting, I might add.
>
> > KRP > If folks want to make offers on the Yamaha surround
> > KRP > unit I'd entertain any SERIOUS offer. It's CASH and
> > KRP > carry. No checks. The Plasma is 2 years old. But if
> > KRP > you have a spare $2K you can come with the CASH
> > KRP > and pick it up.
>
> > DJS3 > If they get into the garage it wouldn't be too difficult
> > DJS3 > to get into the house for your $2K plasma TV and
> > DJS3 > the surround sound system you say goes with that.
> > DJS3 >
> > DJS3 > When is your house left unoccupied, kenny boy?
> > DJS3 >
> > DJS3 > Can someone tell when there's no car in the driveway?
>
> > Conspiracy to a Felony Garage Burglary, Dan?
>
> MOE THE SUPER DUNCE> More like your stupidity Kennie, in announcing what you
> have TO steal.
>
>     He Moe - they are BACK in the garage. ALERT your pal Wills so he can
> plan his "CAPER!"

In all seriousness Kennie WHO WOULD WANT YOUR JUNK???

Lay off the booze. You're acting nutso again.

womanGoddess

Sep 17, 2009, 6:09:39 PM9/17/09
On Sep 16, 5:27 pm, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote in message

(( rolls eyes))

> Should be an easy caper, right?  Not
> that I am worried, neither of you guys has the BALLS to try it.  Considering
> that in  the Air Force I qualified as "expert" with both pistol and rifle,

I highly doubt that.

> am probably NOT as good as I was, but I did pretty well on a range in
> Clearwater a few years ago, still hitting the sharpshooter range.

(( rolls eyes))

>I think I
> could remove protruding parts of a burglar's anatomy as a range as close as
> my garage. OR I just might have a shotgun where accuracy doesn't matter
> much. Just hitting in their general area could really fukkk up their day.
> Danny - you are admitting the CONTEMPLATION of taking part in a crime.

Oh brother. You really are losing it, aren't you Kennie?

Who the hell would travel so far just to steal your junk? And how
long could you do the crazy watchman routine to guard your ceramic
village?

Get real here. You are trying to lure someone to steal some junk from
your garage which you had insured ( and BTW you could have borrowed
the ceramic items from someone else and photographed them,claiming to
the insurance company you in fact owned them) so you can collect on
the insurance.

Too bad no one's going to steal your junk for you.

krp

Sep 17, 2009, 7:14:37 PM9/17/09

> Should be an easy caper, right? Not

> that I am worried, neither of you guys has the BALLS to try it.
> Considering
> that in the Air Force I qualified as "expert" with both pistol and rifle,

MOE> I highly doubt that.

Here's an idea, why don't YOU come and check it out??

> I am probably NOT as good as I was, but I did pretty well on a range in

> Clearwater a few years ago, still hitting the sharpshooter range.I think I

> could remove protruding parts of a burglar's anatomy as a range as close
> as
> my garage. OR I just might have a shotgun where accuracy doesn't matter
> much. Just hitting in their general area could really fukkk up their day.
> Danny - you are admitting the CONTEMPLATION of taking part in a crime.

MOE> Who the hell would travel so far just to steal your junk? And how
MOE> long could you do the crazy watchman routine to guard your ceramic
MOE> village?

Who brought it up and said how "EASY" it would be for them? NOT ME!

krp

Sep 17, 2009, 7:23:16 PM9/17/09

MOE> I didn't say that. I said your CLAIMS about your "service" doesn't
MOE> ring true to those who actually were what you claimed you were. We've
MOE> been through this before Kennie and your idiotic excuse of misspelling
MOE> teh Brig. Gen.'s name as due to your spellchecker falls flat when you
MOE> post with misspellings.

Despite YOU insane ranting, nobody on the base EVER (that I heard)
Referring to General Callish as "BRIGADEER GENERAL CALLLISH" other than in
VERY formal situations. For normal conversating it was "GENERAL."

MOE> No, you claimed that your unit was not recalled to serve in Viet Nam,
MOE> so you didn't bother to reenlist. Do try to keep track of your lies
MOE> Kennie. There was nothing preventing you from getting off your duff
MOE> and reenlisting if your claims of an " honorable" discharge are true.

Why should I reenlist? I served my FULL 6 year obligation. What did YOU
serve, Maureen? There was plenty preventing me from reenlisting. One was
that I served my full obligation. Two was that I was married and had kids. I
served my country HONORABLY. I am not going to take seriously smart assed
talk from somebody who DID NOT! You could have enlisted. Why didn't you? I
served with many fine honorable women, what's YOUR excuse, McAllister? I
served SIX YEARS and YOU didn't serve six seconds. IF your daddy DID serve,
my bet is that IF he saw the shit you have been posting that he'd tan your
ass.

Dan Sullivan

Sep 17, 2009, 10:41:38 PM9/17/09
On Sep 17, 7:23 pm, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kent Wills

Sep 18, 2009, 4:52:10 AM9/18/09
On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 11:27:49 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
<gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

>KBW [...] > when I posted proof of some of the
>KBW > things Lin and I own). However,
>KBW > Kenny-Bob's address is well known.
>
>KRP > You mean the 50 bedroom MANSION,
>KRP > the 700 foot yacht, and the FLEET of
>KRP > 747's? It wasn't a tantrum I had, but
>KRP > I was near dying of laughter at your
>KRP > INSANE CLAIMS.
>
>Kent, Do you have any property that isn't
>indirectly from your parents if not actually theirs?

Outside of the delusions you have from your admitted use and
abuse of illegal drugs, my parents haven't given me any property, real
of personal, in many years.
If believing your drug induced delusions makes you life a bit
easier, fine. I hope your many, many fantasies about me bring you a
degree of happiness.

>It was certainly smart of them to set you up
>with a protective trust that prvents you
>from blowing the family fortune on magic beans.

You've already admitted by your own standards and default that
you were lying.
Even though you made the admission, I'll offer you another chance
to prove your FACT CLAIM.
Prove my parents have a trust fund of any sort.
Keep in mind, the parents must be MY parents, and not the people
you've claimed in the past. Of course, if the people you LIE and
claim are my parents have a trust fund, you'll fail at proving that.
It's what you are: A total failure.

>I bet you love that.
>
>The video of their pool where you showed
>the name plaque but avoided the first name,
>that was funny.

My parents didn't even apply for building permits until three
months AFTER I posted pictures of the construction of our pool.
You seem to always "forget" that truth.
Further, you "forget" to mention my parents' pool is an outdoor
pool while ours in an indoor pool.
How do you manage to "forget" these very important details EVERY
time you comment about the pool?

>The boat registration was funny also.

What is the registration for the boat, Greg? You'll post it,
unless you're worried I'll expose another of your MANY drug induced
lies.

Kent Wills

Sep 18, 2009, 4:52:21 AM9/18/09

Whereas it's from HP, I don't see the connection.
BTW, the proper name of the company is Guangzhou Ying Yang
Computer Company, LTD. Just in case you wish to make any further
delusional claims.

>super deluxe wind turbine
>model, right Kunt?

Are you making reference to my post in alt.friends several months
ago about how we installed a wind turbine to generate electricity?
That would be an interesting commentary, since you are unable to get
alt groups and no mention of the turbine has been made anywhere else.
That you are able to read alt groups, probably via Google but
maybe with the server you used to post your racist rant, means you can
read Dan's posts. Your offering proof that you can and have read alt
groups aside, I suppose you could rationalize your description.

>Whose GARAGE did you steal it from?

Why would I do such a thing?
Even if I were the type of person to commit a burglary, who would
keep a high end personal computer and HD monitor in their garage?
Do you think at all before you click send?

"Quotes below have been highly altered."
-- Kenneth Robert Pangborn accidentally admitting in misc.legal
that he alters posts when he replies.

Kent Wills

Sep 18, 2009, 4:53:46 AM9/18/09
On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 09:58:59 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
<gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

>DDM > he'd start begging for his life, and probably start blubbering.
>
>KRP > like YOU DID when I was in Chicago.
>KRP > You literally pee'd yourself.
>
>I thought it was an amazing case of PROJECTION from Dave!

Only if your foolish enough to believe anything Pangborn claims.

>Since he actually did react that way when Ken
>went to Chicago for a meeting after Dave
>tried to intimidate him out of going.

Prove the David we know was within 100 miles of Chicago during
the time in question.

>Despite his age, and because of apparent arrested
>development, Dave is mentally a LITTLE BOY.

Interesting projection, Greg.

Kent Wills

Sep 18, 2009, 4:54:01 AM9/18/09
On Thu, 17 Sep 2009 10:53:16 GMT, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:

>"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>> If no one knew where his house is located, posting such wouldn't
>> necessarily be a bad thing (although I recall Pangborn having a
>> tantrum when I posted proof of some of the things Lin and I own).
>> However, Kenny-Bob's address is well known.
>
>You mean the 50 bedroom MANSION,

It's a five bedroom house. You can lie all you want and need,
but the truth will remain the truth.

>the 700 foot yacht,

We have a pontoon boat and a, well, I've never really come up
with a good name for the other boat.
Neither is 700 feet and neither is a yacht. Your insanity, which
you claim was caused by alcoholism, may make you believe with every
ounce of your being that one or the other is a yacht, but this simply
isn't the case.

>and the FLEET of 747's?

We own one Piper Cub. You may be so drunk that you think a Piper
Cub Cheyenne is a 747, but outside of your latest proof that you were
being honest about being found legally insane, it's not.

>It wasn't a tantrum I had, but I was near dying of laughter at your INSANE
>CLAIMS.

You're the one who makes the claims. If they are insane, well,
what do you think said claims say about you?

krp

Sep 18, 2009, 6:57:12 AM9/18/09

On Sep 17, 7:23 pm, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Still see yourself as OWNER and HALL MONITOR of ASCPS, Danny?

krp

Sep 18, 2009, 7:37:14 AM9/18/09

>>> You got ripped off.
>>> We recently bought a machine similar to what you claim for
>>> yourself. Total cost $895.00. And that included professional
>>> installation of all of the programs we (OK, Lin) wanted.
>>> Yes, she or I could have installed the programs, but they
>>> included installation in the price, so we let them do it.
>>
>> Let's see - the Ying-Yang computer company

> BTW, the proper name of the company is Guangzhou Ying Yang

> Computer Company, LTD. Just in case you wish to make any further
> delusional claims.

>>super deluxe wind turbine model, right Kunt?

WHY do I think you have just done another of your drive-by bullshittings,
Kunt?

Dan Sullivan

Sep 18, 2009, 8:26:10 AM9/18/09

> On Sep 17, 7:23 pm, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Greegor

Sep 18, 2009, 3:30:30 PM9/18/09
On Sep 18, 5:57 am, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Dan Sullivan" <dsull...@optonline.net> wrote in message

That's Dan!

He's IMPORTANT! LOL

womanGoddess

Sep 18, 2009, 7:25:16 PM9/18/09
On Sep 17, 6:14 pm, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "womanGoddess" <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

When you made that claim before and I mentioned my father also
participated in field trials and kept some of his many trophies, I
asked you to describe one of your alleged trophies, You shut up real
quickly about it.

Because you lied. And had you continued in your boast I would have
PROVED your lie. Had you any of the awards you claimed you have, the
plaques with their location, name and dates would be clearly visible
and, more importantly, checked with available records.

Since I didn't say were my father served and since the time frame you
supposedly served were the same years my father served in the AF, you
couldn't risk furthering your BS where I could post a photo of the
ACTUAL awards and proving your lies.

As for me coming to your hovel, no thanks. I have a life.

> > I am probably NOT as good as I was, but I did pretty well on a range in
> > Clearwater a few years ago, still hitting the sharpshooter range.I think I
> > could remove protruding parts of a burglar's anatomy as a range as close
> > as
> > my garage. OR I just might have a shotgun where accuracy doesn't matter
> > much. Just hitting in their general area could really fukkk up their day.
> > Danny - you are admitting the CONTEMPLATION of taking part in a crime.
>
> MOE>  Who the hell would travel so far just to steal your junk? And how
> MOE> long could you do the crazy watchman routine to guard your ceramic
> MOE> village?
>
>     Who brought it up and said how "EASY" it would be for them? NOT ME!

And yet you seem eager to try to lure someone to take your crap.....

womanGoddess

Sep 18, 2009, 7:43:07 PM9/18/09
On Sep 17, 6:23 pm, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "womanGoddess" <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

You'd bet wrong.

By the time Viet Nam happened I was still in diapers. Women at that
time were not eligible for combat. The women in the military you
SUPPOSEDLY served with ( until your deserved exile in Alaska where no
women were available for you to harass) were in such positions ad
nurses and clerks, NOT combat. And you damn well know it.

I didn't mention, did I that my mother was enlisted AF. She had to
resign her commission when she married, Seems there was a military
RULE about that.

By the time you started your " service" the WACs and other female
units were almost phased out.

Your excuse that you had a wife and kids so you weren't recalled
doesn't jive with your claim of being a " sharpshooter". If you were
so valuable to the AF why didn't they call you back to active duty?

The only reasonable answer I can see is that you were more of a
liability than a benefit.

I never said whether or not I served or not Kennie. And frankly I
have no reason to tell you either way, not that it matters because the
issue is YOUR cowardice. By the time I was of the age to enlist, as a
woman I would have been in the same non-combat roles as women before
me, so if I had served I would by default not have served in a combat
zone. And did I mention there was no war going at the time?

What you, as usual, fail to mention is that women in the military are
not treated very well. In Iraq some women were raped by their fellow
unit members. While the Tailhook incident was Navy pilots doing their
horsing around crap, the simple fact is that any time a woman actually
breaks a military barrier, she did so under immense opposition.

krp

Sep 18, 2009, 8:23:09 PM9/18/09

> MOE> No, you claimed that your unit was not recalled to serve in Viet Nam,
> MOE> so you didn't bother to reenlist. Do try to keep track of your lies
> MOE> Kennie. There was nothing preventing you from getting off your duff
> MOE> and reenlisting if your claims of an " honorable" discharge are true.
>
> Why should I reenlist? I served my FULL 6 year obligation. What did YOU
> serve, Maureen? There was plenty preventing me from reenlisting. One was
> that I served my full obligation. Two was that I was married and had kids.
> served my country HONORABLY. I am not going to take seriously smart assed
> talk from somebody who DID NOT! You could have enlisted. Why didn't you? I
> served with many fine honorable women, what's YOUR excuse, McAllister? I
> served SIX YEARS and YOU didn't serve six seconds. IF your daddy DID
> serve,
> my bet is that IF he saw the shit you have been posting that he'd tan your
> ass.

MOE> You'd bet wrong.

If your dad was ANY kind of officer he sure would.

MOE> By the time Viet Nam happened I was still in diapers. Women at that
MOE> time were not eligible for combat. The women in the military you
MOE> SUPPOSEDLY served with ( until your deserved exile in Alaska where no
MOE> women were available for you to harass) were in such positions ad
MOE> nurses and clerks, NOT combat. And you damn well know it.

Bullshit. There has been PLENTY of opportunity since Viet Nam for you to
have served. Why isn't your ASS in Iraq or Afgfhanistan, HUH WAR HERO?

MOE> By the time you started your " service" the WACs and other female
MOE> units were almost phased out.

The women I served with were incredible. Most of those I knew would have
slapped your face for the "SHIT" you have been saying.

MOE> Your excuse that you had a wife and kids so you weren't recalled
MOE> doesn't jive with your claim of being a " sharpshooter". If you were
MOE> so valuable to the AF why didn't they call you back to active duty?

Your "Air Force light infantry" and calvary didn't come in to play until
long after I served. MAYBE you are too STUPID to know the coding process the
military (selective service) used at that time. I know that you consider
yourself to be the ULTIMATE EXPERT on all things military NOBODY knows as
much as Mauireen McAllister because her daddy was a 32 star gener and a 10X
Ace in Viet Nam with his Cessna ... lut look up was a selective service
classification of 4-A means. I am sure you KNOW it. You know EVERYTHING.

MOE> I never said whether or not I served or not Kennie. And frankly I
MOE> have no reason to tell you either way, not that it matters because the
MOE> issue is YOUR cowardice.

Maureen - I don't think ANYONE who has read your BULLSHIT doesn't know
the facts about YOU. You are nothing more than a pain in the ass military
BRAT who THINKS she kn ows everything.

MOE> By the time I was of the age to enlist, as a woman I would have been

in the same non-combat roles as women before

MOE> me, so if I had served I would by default not have served in a
combatzone. And did I mention there was no war going at the time?

Maureen, you are SO fll of shit the smell preceeds your entry into a
room by an hour! I served with a great many women in the military who were
OUTSTANDING troops. Don't give me the "I'd only a GYRL" bullshit. I don't
buy it. Maureen don't look now but thousands of "WIMMIN" served in Viet Nam
and some even DIED so don't hand me your BULLSHIT!

MOE> What you, as usual, fail to mention is that women in the military are
MOE> not treated very well. In Iraq some women were raped by their fellow
MOE> unit members. While the Tailhook incident was Navy pilots doing their
MOE> horsing around crap, the simple fact is that any time a woman actually
MOE> breaks a military barrier, she did so under immense opposition.

Maureen I am 100% certain you can find some men in the military, such as
your PAL, David Moore as a SPECIFIC EXAMPLE, who had a thing against people
of color. (Hence is ARYAN connections when he was in South Carolina.) Maybe
you MISSED his shit fit about my wife being "BROWN SKINNED" because she is
Hispanic. She's Caucasian, but to MOORE she's just a "SPIC." Now let's
rehash that for a second. My wife grew up in Cuba so did her parents and
grand parents but before that her family tree went to SPAIN. Now there are
lots of black people in Cuba, and mixed race folks, there are all kinds
including Chinese, Greeks and Jews. You can find incidents of all kinds of
problems, HOWEVER, by and large the contributions of women are respected as
are those of different races, including middle eastern members. SO CUT YOUR
HAPPY HORSE SHIT McAllister. Your claims are utter bullshit. Tailhook was a
Navy tradition. Your daddy was a COMBAT PILOT, ask him about fighter jocks
and their testosterone levels. Again your stupidity outstrips your mouth.

krp

Sep 18, 2009, 8:29:22 PM9/18/09

MOE> When you made that claim before and I mentioned my father also
MOE> participated in field trials and kept some of his many trophies, I
MOE> asked you to describe one of your alleged trophies, You shut up real
MOE> quickly about it.

Maureen you STUPID BITCH. You could not graduate from basic training
without meeting the SHARPSHOOTER level, you are too full of yourself and
full of shit to know that. It wasn't field trials or matches, BIMBO, it was
just part of basic training. Some of us met the higher standard and were
awarded the "EXPERT" medal. NO trophies, honeybuns, just the medal. You got
one of 3 things at graduation, you got a sharpshooter medal, an EXPERT medal
OR you GOT OUT! With just a "marksman" you didn't qualify. I never really
understood WHY the Air Force had that policy, maybe because the Air Force
had been part of the Army until just a few years before I went in. And
at that time the Air Force good conduct medal was the same as the Army. It's
different now. ASK DADDY!

womanGoddess

Sep 18, 2009, 9:15:39 PM9/18/09
On Sep 18, 7:23 pm, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:

BTW nice subject header and your spelling " HERIO"

Your spellchecker on the fritz again?

> "womanGoddess" <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> > MOE> No, you claimed that your unit was not recalled to serve in Viet Nam,
> > MOE> so you didn't bother to reenlist. Do try to keep track of your lies
> > MOE> Kennie. There was nothing preventing you from getting off your duff
> > MOE> and reenlisting if your claims of an " honorable" discharge are true.
>
> > Why should I reenlist? I served my FULL 6 year obligation. What did YOU
> > serve, Maureen? There was plenty preventing me from reenlisting. One was
> > that I served my full obligation. Two was that I was married and had kids.
> > served my country HONORABLY. I am not going to take seriously smart assed
> > talk from somebody who DID NOT! You could have enlisted. Why didn't you? I
> > served with many fine honorable women, what's YOUR excuse, McAllister? I
> > served SIX YEARS and YOU didn't serve six seconds. IF your daddy DID
> > serve,
> > my bet is that IF he saw the shit you have been posting that he'd tan your
> > ass.
>
> MOE>  You'd bet wrong.
>
>     If your dad was ANY kind of officer he sure would.

The CONTEXT is your claims and how I proved them to be unbelievable.
Where did you think I got some of the details from to use against
you? I obviously got it from someone who was IN the military.

> MOE>  By the time Viet Nam happened I was still in diapers.  Women at that
> MOE> time were not eligible for combat.  The women in the military you
> MOE> SUPPOSEDLY served with ( until your deserved exile in Alaska where no
> MOE> women were available for you to harass) were in such positions ad
> MOE> nurses and clerks, NOT combat. And you damn well know it.
>
>     Bullshit. There has been PLENTY of opportunity since Viet Nam for you to
> have served. Why isn't your ASS in Iraq or Afgfhanistan, HUH WAR HERO?

The same could be said about you Kennie.

I have a high respect for those who have served in a war and risked
their lives in battle. I never claimed to be a war hero, no matter you
delusional rantings to the contrary.

I don't have to be IN combat to understand how bad it can be.

I realize why you are doing this. I made a comment about you never
actually being In combat while in essence mooching off the benefits
veterans have such as the GI Bill while those who did risk their lives
in service like my father did would see what you are to be at best a
leech.

> MOE>  By the time you started your " service" the WACs and other female
> MOE> units were almost phased out.
>
>     The women I served with were incredible. Most of those I knew would have
> slapped your face for the "SHIT" you have been saying.

I doubt that.More like they would have slapped YOU for your
"attention" to them.

I do know the " hound dogging" some military men liked to do.

> MOE>  Your excuse that you had a wife and kids so you weren't recalled
> MOE> doesn't jive with your claim of being a " sharpshooter". If you were
> MOE> so valuable to the AF why didn't they call you back to active duty?
>
>     Your "Air Force light infantry" and calvary didn't come in to play until
> long after I served. MAYBE you are too STUPID to know the coding process the
> military (selective service) used at that time. I know that you consider
> yourself to be the ULTIMATE EXPERT on all things military

I never said that. I made a comment about you not being RECALLED to
active duty.

I'm not stupid Kennie. I know about how some who were in the military
who left for years can be recalled to active duty when the government
brass decides it. Long term military folks can show details of that
better than I can.

The point is that one of your claims of not going back was that your
unit was not recalled to service. Meaning you COULD have been
recalled. You in your usual weasely way haven't said whether or not
you would have reenlisted, war or not, but your excuse that you have a
wife and kids doesn't fly as many who DID were called to Viet Nam.
Like my father.

You OTOH like to make claims about anything military, such as the "
winnable" nuclear war in NV in 1967.For a guy who only serves six
years in the AF more than half of it in the reserves, your lack of
experience hasn't stopped you from spouting your posturing "
expertise" as if you were lifetime military, which you weren't.

Newsflash Kennie. the Military Channel is not a good replacement for
actually BEING there.

>NOBODY knows as
> much as Mauireen McAllister because her daddy was a 32 star gener and a 10X
> Ace in Viet Nam with his Cessna ... lut look up was a selective service
> classification of 4-A means. I am sure you KNOW it. You know EVERYTHING.

I never said what rank my father was.

You would be more believable if you didn't do your " exaggerations"
as if they were facts.

And the A-37 is the military designation. You never flew it.

For that matter you never flew ANY plane did you? You failed your "
pilot tests" that you as a non officer were not qualified to take in
the first place in the AF.

I know why you act like this. My father was what you PRETENDED to be.
And my knowledge about what he did was enough to show you to be the
liar you are.

> MOE>  I never said whether or not I served or not Kennie. And frankly I
> MOE> have no reason to tell you either way, not that it matters because the
> MOE> issue is YOUR cowardice.
>
>     Maureen - I don't think ANYONE who has read your BULLSHIT doesn't know
> the facts about YOU. You are nothing more than a pain in the ass military
> BRAT who THINKS she kn ows everything.

I'll let them speak for themselves, assuming anyone in soc.veterans
is interested enough to read this thread. You are not one to speak for
everyone who actually served, seeing as you lie so much and don;t have
any direct experience in a number of military issues you have no
problem expounding upon as if you were the expert, which you clealry
aren't.

> MOE>  By the time I was of the age to enlist, as a woman I would have been
> in the same non-combat roles as women before
> MOE> me, so if I had served I would by default not have served in a
> combatzone. And did I mention there was no war going at the time?
>
>     Maureen, you are SO fll of shit the smell preceeds your entry into a
> room by an hour! I served with a great many women in the military who were
> OUTSTANDING troops. Don't give me the "I'd only a GYRL" bullshit. I don't
> buy it. Maureen don't look now but thousands of "WIMMIN" served in Viet Nam
> and some even DIED so don't hand me your BULLSHIT!

Speaking of BS,you seem to be spewing a lot of it here.

Try being rational for awhile. or shall I lower myself to your level
and comment on your irrationality as being due to your gender?

There are plenty of gentlemen who behave much better than you do and
don't respond in the misogynistic way you do. If you don't have any
rational response, you resort to this garbage. It doesn't speak well
for you Kennie.

I can understand that a penis-oriented male like you who reportedly
needs drugs to get it up can't stand a woman like me intelligently
debating you rationally. You just can't stand a female doing it so you
resort to this gibbering misogynistic ranting.

And this from a 67 year old male, no less.

You can attack me all you want, call me names, attack my gender and
even diss my father for his accomplishments you envy. After all, this
is just usenet. Its not real life. There is some doubt as to your
sanity and you surely can't control your temper.

The irony is that you are your own worst enemy Kennie.

> MOE>  What you, as usual, fail to mention is that women in the military are
> MOE> not treated very well. In Iraq some women were raped by their fellow
> MOE> unit members. While the Tailhook incident was Navy pilots doing their
> MOE> horsing around crap, the simple fact is that any time a woman actually
> MOE> breaks a military barrier,  she did so under immense opposition.
>
>     Maureen I am 100% certain you can find some men in the military, such as
> your PAL, David Moore as a SPECIFIC EXAMPLE, who had a thing against people
> of color. (Hence is ARYAN connections when he was in South Carolina.) Maybe
> you MISSED his shit fit about my wife being "BROWN SKINNED" because she is
> Hispanic. She's Caucasian, but to MOORE she's just a "SPIC." Now let's
> rehash that for a second. My wife grew up in Cuba so did her parents and
> grand parents but before that her family tree went to SPAIN. Now there are
> lots of black people in Cuba, and mixed race folks, there are all kinds
> including Chinese, Greeks and Jews.  You can find incidents of all kinds of
> problems, HOWEVER, by and large the contributions of women are respected as
> are those of different races, including middle eastern members. SO CUT YOUR
> HAPPY HORSE SHIT McAllister. Your claims are utter bullshit. Tailhook was a
> Navy tradition. Your daddy was a COMBAT PILOT, ask him about fighter jocks
> and their testosterone levels. Again your stupidity outstrips your mouth.

Read it again Kennie in your occasional rational moment. Ironically
you proved my point but you are too messed up mentally to comprehend
it.

You;re not to smart, are you Kennie? Boozing again?

Kent Wills

Sep 19, 2009, 4:36:20 AM9/19/09
On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 11:37:14 GMT, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:

>"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Let's see - the Ying-Yang computer company
>
>> BTW, the proper name of the company is Guangzhou Ying Yang
>> Computer Company, LTD. Just in case you wish to make any further
>> delusional claims.
>

>WHY do I think you have just done another of your drive-by bullshittings,
>Kunt?

You don't need to take my word for it.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&rls=gm&sourceid=gmail&q=ying+yang+computer+company&btnG=Search

Anyone with an interest may check and see the proper name of the
company.

"(CONTEXT REMOVED AS TO THE BELOW CLAIM)"
Kenneth Robert Pangborn admitting he alters the context of posts
when he replies.
MID FyUom.1363$Jd7....@nwrddc02.gnilink.net

krp

Sep 19, 2009, 9:26:48 AM9/19/09

MOE> I realize why you are doing this. I made a comment about you never
MOE> actually being In combat while in essence mooching off the benefits
MOE> veterans have such as the GI Bill while those who did risk their lives
MOE> in service like my father did would see what you are to be at best a
MOE> leech.

At FIRST you claimed I never served at all. When that LIE became
untennable you started claiming you KNEW AS A FACT that I was never in Viet
Nam (I have never said one way or the other and WON'T) When THAT LIE
stopped working you changed it to COMBAT. (Again I have never said exactly
what I did or didn't do) Yet YOU continue to claim to KNOW the exact nature
of my duties in the Air Force. When I haved SOME of the places I was
stationed at FIRST yolu claimed there were NO such bases. Then you started
demanding the names, addresses and phone numners of the people I served
with. You claim should KNOW that stuff. When I named the Base Commander you
ahve HOWLED making a big thing that I mispelled his name, (I used a K
instead of a C) and you have posted shit on that in almost 200 posts over
the past year. ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON as if you had the HOLY GRAIL!
Keep telling yourself that, girl. You relly need to figure out that the base
commander and I weren't exactly "homies." And you make a HUGE HUGE HUGE
deal that I refer to him as "GENERAL" as opposed to "BRIGADEER GENERAL."
YOU say that IF I served I would know to call him "BFIGADEER GENERAL" and
not just General. You know something funny, Maureen, I also have regerred to
Curtis LeMay as "GENERAL" too. YOU having been a pretentious military BRAT
think YOU know the inside poop, like referring to a "Bird" Colonel as a
"FULL BULL." Now I can't say that perhaps SOMPLACE - SOMEBODY in the Air
Force used that term, but I never heard it. Most of us junior grade tyype
folks would be a little hesitant referring to s superior office with the
word "BULL" in it.

MOE> I never said that. I made a comment about you not being RECALLED to
active duty.

So what? I was 4-A.

MOE> I'm not stupid Kennie.

Uh, MOE, YEAH you ARE!

MOE> I know about how some who were in the military
MOE> who left for years can be recalled to active duty when the government
MOE> brass decides it. Long term military folks can show details of that
MOE> better than I can.

Usually, Maureen, that applies to critical combat duties, such as Senior
Command pilots. I have known people that have faced that, Maureen. My
duties wre not that critical.

MOE> The point is that one of your claims of not going back was that your
MOE> unit was not recalled to service. Meaning you COULD have been
MOE> recalled

Maureen I know you believe yourself to have MORE knowledge that a 4
star, but being 4-A means that I would have been called ONLY when it appears
they'd need to consider calling up the 4-F's as well.

MOE> . You in your usual weasely way haven't said whether or not
MOE> you would have reenlisted, war or not, but your excuse that you have a
MOE> wife and kids doesn't fly as many who DID were called to Viet Nam.
MOE> Like my father.

Moe there were many times I regretted leaving the service, I thought
long and hard about being a lifer like your DADDY. And at one point -
Maureen I even volunteered during Desert Storm, but was declined because of
my age. Somehow the Air Force didn't feel it would want a 50 year old junior
officer mucking about in a NON-CRITICAL duty. SO PLEASE stop your BULLSHIT
lectures. I was NOT in control of serving during Viet Nam nor since. I'd
volunteer for Afghanistan but the service using a 68 year old is MORE than
just a little unlikely even if I lost some extra pounds.

RE: Your BESTEST OF ALL POSSIBLE PALS. DAVID MOORE USMC.

http://www.adl.org/presrele/DiRaB_41/2627_41.asp

"In 1986, evidence surfaced that Marines based at Camp Lejeune, N.C., had
taken part in illegal paramilitary training exercises of the White Patriot
Party -- a violence-prone, neo-Nazi group. In response, the Defense
Department issued a directive to field commanders giving them the authority
to prevent military personnel from engaging in activities sponsored by
racist groups. Further, the Marines involved were discharged."

Now here is something that should be easy, even for a dunderhead like
you.

I have CATEGORICALLY DENOUNCED racism and the racist groups like the
KKK, Aryan Nations, WHITE PATRIOTS and similar groups as knuckle dragging
Neanderthals. For almost 10 years I have challenged your BEST BUDDY DAVID
MOORE to do the same. He never directly does so. WHY? Because of an OATH he
took. If he publicly breaks it, he forfeits his life. Now chew on THAT one
Maureen. There are Klansmen in all branches of the service. I don't support
ANY of them. MOORE DOES.

Dan Sullivan

Sep 19, 2009, 9:30:32 AM9/19/09
On Sep 19, 9:26 am, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "womanGoddess" <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> MOE>   I realize why you are doing this. I made a comment about you never
> MOE> actually being In combat while in essence mooching off the benefits
> MOE> veterans have such as the GI Bill while those who did risk their lives
> MOE> in service like my father did would see what you are to be at best a
> MOE> leech.
>
>     At FIRST you claimed I never served at all.

That's not true.

krp

Sep 19, 2009, 9:45:31 AM9/19/09

"Dan Sullivan" <dsul...@optonline.net> wrote in message

DJS#3> That's not true.

Yes it IS Danny.

krp

Sep 19, 2009, 10:42:14 AM9/19/09

"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message
No wonder you could get a $2,000 dollar computer for a few hundred
dollars.

Kent Wills

Kent Wills

Sep 19, 2009, 3:11:55 PM9/19/09

Post the MID and/or Google link. Unless you're lying, of course.

krp

Sep 19, 2009, 4:43:55 PM9/19/09

"Kent Wills" <comp...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Funny I paid just under $2K. Dell sells a similar model for well OVER $2K.

http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?oc=bwdwjap&c=us&l=en&s=bsd&cs=04

System Details
PROCESSOR Quad Core Intel� Xeon� Processor E5405 (2.00GHz,2X6M L2,1333) edit
OPERATING SYSTEM Genuine Windows Vista Business Bonus-Windows XP
Professional downgrade edit
OFFICE SOFTWARE MicrosoftT Office� Sm Business Ed 2007 -includes Publisher +
Outlook 2007) edit
VIDEO CARD 256MB PCIe x16 nVidia NVS 290, Dual Monitor DVI Capable edit
WARRANTY & SERVICE 3 Year Limited Hardware Warranty with Next Business Day
On-Site Service edit
Dell Recommends
Upgrade to 3 Yr ProSupport Service and Get Support Beyond Your Hardware
Upgrade to 3 Year ProSupport for End Users and 3 Year NBD On-site Service
[add $109]

MEMORY 4GB, DDR2 SDRAM FBD Memory, 667MHz, ECC (4 DIMMS) edit
OPTICAL DRIVE 16X DVD+/-RW AND 6X BLU-RAY Disc edit
RAID CONFIGURATION C1 All SATA drives, Non-RAID, 1 drive total configuration
edit
HARD DRIVE 1TB SATA 3.0Gb/s,7200 RPM Hard Drive with 16MB DataBurst CacheT
edit
MONITOR Dell 24 inch UltraSharpT2408WFP Widescreen, Adjustable Stand,
VGA/DVI edit
WIRELESS CARD Dell 1505 Wireless-N PCIe Card edit
SOUND CARD Sound Blaster� X-FiT XtremeMusic(D),Dolby� Digital 5.1,VSTA edit
SYSTEM DOCUMENTATION Resource DVD - Contains Diagnostics and Drivers

Starting Price $4,145

Instant Savings $444

Subtotal $3,701

Kent Wills

Sep 19, 2009, 6:49:52 PM9/19/09
On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 20:43:55 GMT, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:

I'll be posting under the Kenneth Robert Pangborn Rules of
Posting�. I'm confident he'll appreciate it.

It's been established you got ripped off.
A very similar HP and HD monitor is under $1000.00.
Here are two links to the machine and monitor. The pictures
were taken with the iPhone, so the quality isn't as good as the Sony
camera. I simply wanted to document ownership. high detail wasn't a
major concern.

http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc127/kwills_photo/?action=view&current=IMG0107A.jpg

http://s212.photobucket.com/albums/cc127/kwills_photo/?action=view&current=IMG0110A.jpg

If you'd like, I could take a higher resolution picture of each
and make them available. If you feel I've exposed your LIE well
enough without higher resolution, that's OK with me.

womanGoddess

Sep 19, 2009, 8:50:28 PM9/19/09
On Sep 19, 8:26 am, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "womanGoddess" <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> MOE>   I realize why you are doing this. I made a comment about you never
> MOE> actually being In combat while in essence mooching off the benefits
> MOE> veterans have such as the GI Bill while those who did risk their lives
> MOE> in service like my father did would see what you are to be at best a
> MOE> leech.
>
>     At FIRST you claimed I never served at all.
No I didn't What I DID say is that your CLAIMS of your AF service
were hard to believe considering your term of service. The fact that
you were transferred from regular to reserves adds to the doubts about
your claims.

> When that LIE became
> untennable you started claiming you KNEW AS A FACT that I was never in Viet
> Nam (I have never said one way or the other and WON'T)

Your own words were that your unit was never recalled to active duty.
By your own claims the AF was NOT involved by 1965, which was the year
you were discharged.

You're full of crap Kennie.

(( rest of boring shit fit rant snippedA))

womanGoddess

Sep 19, 2009, 9:01:04 PM9/19/09
On Sep 19, 3:43 pm, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "Kent Wills" <compu...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >>  No wonder you could get a $2,000 dollar computer for a few hundred
> >>dollars.
>
> >     It's not a $2000.00 computer.   You got ripped off.  It really is
> > that simple.
>
> Funny I paid just under $2K. Dell sells a similar model for well OVER $2K.
>
> http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?oc=bwdwjap&c=us&l=...

You got ripped off Kennie. That level of price applies to Alienware
units, which usually are gamer oriented. What you got is a Dell, which
while their base units are pretty good, their higher end units are
hardly worth the money.

And yes I know Aliemware is different that Dell.

You didn't bother to do some price checking, did you Kennie?

Hell, with that price I probably could have built you a better unit,
crappy Windows Vista and all.

krp

Sep 20, 2009, 2:01:22 AM9/20/09

> MOE> I realize why you are doing this. I made a comment about you never
> MOE> actually being In combat while in essence mooching off the benefits
> MOE> veterans have such as the GI Bill while those who did risk their
> lives
> MOE> in service like my father did would see what you are to be at best a
> MOE> leech.
>
> At FIRST you claimed I never served at all.
No I didn't What I DID say is that your CLAIMS of your AF service
were hard to believe considering your term of service. The fact that
you were transferred from regular to reserves adds to the doubts about
your claims.

> When that LIE became untennable you started claiming you KNEW AS A FACT
> that I was never in Viet
> Nam (I have never said one way or the other and WON'T)

MOE THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF> Your own words were that your unit was never
recalled to active duty.
MOE THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF> By your own claims the AF was NOT involved by

1965, which was the year

MOE THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF> you were discharged.

I was transferred to a reserve unit in Wisconsin. Nobody was called up
because almost everyone in it shared my same status. 4-A. You in all your
pontifications keep ducking that issue. You CLAIM gto know ABSOLUTELY
EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING dealing with the military. Say, tell me,
Maureen, what security clearance toes the Air Force give to "BRATS?" "Above
Top Secret?"

The AF was involved in Viet Nam going back to the 50's, Maureen. As
"advisors" <wink wink> allegedly not as direct combatants. Sort of the same
deal as Russian "advisors" were never officially in combat in Korea. <wink
wink> Now let's get to your FACT CLAIMS about my service. There have been
several claims over time. Starting from your claim that I "NEVER SERVED" to
that the bases I said I served on "did not exist" now to your latest that I
"should have" reenlisted. You also claim to KNOW what my duties were when I
was on active duty, EXACTLY, and how well I did my assignments. You seem to
think that as a military member I could pick and choose my duties and where
I'd be stationed. You say you "KNOW" that because you were a BRAT and BRATS
are privey to absolutely EVERYTHING including the MOST secret things in the
military. No general makes a move without checking with EVERY BRAT in the
command.

It is fairly simple, Maureen in your VAST combat and service experience,
I would think you know that a reservist does NOT have to RE-ENLIST, just
request a transfer to ACTIVE DUTY. The service will determine IF it needs
people in that classification or not. Mine was a very NON-CRITICAL
classification. Since my classification was EXTREMELY desired and sought
after, they didn't need me back, and they'd rather have taken younger guys
by the DRAFT for the jobs they needed that bring in a re-tread. But in all
your COMMAND experience I am SURE that you know this.

(extreme sarcasm and contempt)

I served my time honorably. I gave this country 6 years of my life. I
went where they told me to go, and I did what they told me to do, AND,
Maureen, I have NO regrets for my service, and if I could rewind time, I
would do it all again except I would not have accepted separation form
active duty, I'd have stayed in as a lifer. I chose to accept separation
because I was not finding much to pick from in the women I met while
serving. Mostly brats and the camp followers. Most of the women IN the
service I met that I was attracted to presented fraternization hurdles. In
other words, "slim pickins." The guys I knew that married women in Japan,
Viet Nam, Korea, the Philippines and Europe had all kinds of headaches. Most
were quickly divorced once the women got to the U.S. I served with several
women that I was close to, but we could not get serious because of the
issues of fraternization and the rules at the time that one of us would have
had to give up their career. No, Moe, I wasn't attracted to the kind of
woman who could do that. Usually it was the women who had to leave. I also
wanted to continue my education full time. I also wanted kids before I hit
50.

krp

Sep 20, 2009, 3:07:10 AM9/20/09

"womanGoddess" <fvr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

MOE THE COMPUTER GENIUS> You got ripped off Kennie. That level of price
applies to Alienware
MOE THE COMPUTER GENIUS> units, which usually are gamer oriented. What you

got is a Dell, which

MOE THE COMPUTER GENIUS> while their base units are pretty good, their
higher end units are
MOE THE COMPUTER GENIUS> hardly worth the money.

I specifically said, Maureen. that I did NOT buy a Dell. I wanted to but
none were available. I paid roughly HALF the price of the Dell shown above.
Despite your claims oh GREAT computer expert, their high end units are
almost bulletproof. Most of the others in that class are unstable as hell.
Although the Gateways are very good.

Kent Wills

Sep 20, 2009, 5:41:30 AM9/20/09
On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 07:07:10 GMT, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:

[...]

>> SYSTEM DOCUMENTATION Resource DVD - Contains Diagnostics and Drivers
>>
>> Starting Price $4,145
>>
>> Instant Savings $444
>>
>> Subtotal $3,701
>
>MOE THE COMPUTER GENIUS> You got ripped off Kennie. That level of price
>applies to Alienware
>MOE THE COMPUTER GENIUS> units, which usually are gamer oriented. What you
>got is a Dell, which
>MOE THE COMPUTER GENIUS> while their base units are pretty good, their
>higher end units are
>MOE THE COMPUTER GENIUS> hardly worth the money.
>
> I specifically said, Maureen. that I did NOT buy a Dell. I wanted to but
>none were available. I paid roughly HALF the price of the Dell shown above.

And you got ripped off. This has been accepted.

>Despite your claims oh GREAT computer expert, their high end units are
>almost bulletproof.

I doubt that.
Why not take your machine to the firing range and post the video
of the results? :)

>Most of the others in that class are unstable as hell.
>Although the Gateways are very good.

Um, Vista SUCKS no matter the make of the machine it's put on.
Dell, HP, Gateway, Compac, whatever. Vista will suck wind on all of
them.
I hope MS gets it right with Windows 7.

womanGoddess

Sep 20, 2009, 5:17:51 PM9/20/09
On Sep 20, 2:07 am, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
> "womanGoddess" <fvrn...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

"Bulletproof"? You mean they can withstand arms fire?
Really?

(( Rolls eyes)) And why would you want a " bulletproof" PC Kennie?

$4,000 or $2,000, you still got ripped off.

Good luck handling that crappy Vista OS.

womanGoddess

Sep 23, 2009, 10:24:30 PM9/23/09
On Sep 20, 4:41 am, Kent Wills <compu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 07:07:10 GMT, "krp" <kr...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
> [...]
>

> >> SYSTEM DOCUMENTATION Resource DVD - Contains Diagnostics and Drivers
>
> >> Starting Price $4,145
>
> >> Instant Savings $444
>
> >> Subtotal $3,701
>
> >MOE THE COMPUTER GENIUS> You got ripped off Kennie. That level of price
> >applies to Alienware
> >MOE THE COMPUTER GENIUS> units, which usually are gamer oriented. What you
> >got is a Dell, which
> >MOE THE COMPUTER GENIUS> while their base units are pretty good, their
> >higher end units are
> >MOE THE COMPUTER GENIUS> hardly worth the money.
>
> >    I specifically said, Maureen. that I did NOT buy a Dell. I wanted to but
> >none were available. I paid roughly HALF the price of the Dell shown above.
>
>      And you got ripped off.  This has been accepted.
>
> >Despite your claims oh GREAT computer expert, their high end units are
> >almost bulletproof.
>
>      I doubt that.
>      Why not take your machine to the firing range and post the video
> of the results? :)

Depends on the bullets and firearms. Also distance from the target.
Considering what most PC units, including laptops, are made of, even
a .22 could pierce the casing. And why would a civilian computer
have to be designed bulletproof? Did Kennie fall for the Toughbook

I had an aquaintance who marveled at how a Christmas ornament was "
bulletproof" after he used it as a target but never broke it. I
pointed out to him that the bullets ( really small caliber, target
practice quality) bounced OFF the styrofoam the ornament was actually
made of.

A 9 mm pretty much nixed the " bulletproof" claim.

Kennie as " weapons instructor" in the AF should have known that he
casings of desktop and laptop PCs are hardly bulletproof. Particularly
if a full metal jacket is used.

> >Most of the others in that class are unstable as hell.
> >Although the Gateways are very good.
>
>      Um, Vista SUCKS no matter the make of the machine it's put on.
> Dell, HP, Gateway, Compac, whatever.  Vista will suck wind on all of
> them.
>      I hope MS gets it right with Windows 7.

I dislike Vista, Its an annoying system that won't run old programs
( not backward compatible) and even some hardware can't run under
that OS.

The only real good thing I have to say about it is that it looks nice
on the screen. And there are software to mimic that without hogging
the resources Vista does.

> "(CONTEXT REMOVED AS TO THE BELOW CLAIM)"
>    Kenneth Robert Pangborn admitting he alters the context of posts
> when he replies.

>    MID FyUom.1363$Jd7.1...@nwrddc02.gnilink.net

It is loading more messages.