Google'i grupid ei toeta enam uusi Useneti postitusi ega tellimusi. Ajalooline sisu jääb vaadatavaks.

Dan's False Accusations Exposed Again

0 vaatamist
Liigu esimese lugemata sõnumi juurde

inkspot

lugemata,
14. jaan 2007, 05:56:0514.01.07
kuni
Sheesh.

Just when you thought it was safe to trust CPS scum.

Dan Sullivan

lugemata,
14. jaan 2007, 09:27:1314.01.07
kuni
Isn't that accurate and true?

And good dad didn't specifically say he didn't read the private
messages in his long and tedious response.

And Linda Martin said a system administrator couldn't read the private
messages, but good dad is the forum administrator.

So... I'm waiting for the specific and direct denials.

Until then the questions remain... unanswered.

a16dn...@yahoo.com

lugemata,
14. jaan 2007, 14:17:5014.01.07
kuni
I see an Oscar in your future Dan

Sõnum kustutati

Dan Sullivan

lugemata,
14. jaan 2007, 14:41:0314.01.07
kuni

a16dn...@yahoo.com wrote:
> I see an Oscar in your future Dan

I see you standing in the corner with a dunce hat on your head, good
dad.

Did Linda Martin say it was OK for me to post all the back and forth
emails between her and I that show you banned me without her knowledge?

Linda Martin

lugemata,
15. jaan 2007, 01:59:5115.01.07
kuni
Dan Sullivan wrote

> Did Linda Martin say it was OK for me to post all the back and forth
> emails between her and I that show you banned me without her knowledge?

Dan,

No, don't post my emails. I knew Good Dad was going to ban you. I banned
Bob, and Good Dad banned you. Neither of us were happy with the situation
(you two being argumentative) and we didn't come to any conclusion that only
one or the other of you should be banned. Actually, it became apparent over
time that both should be banned because the arguing never stopped. Just
like, here... you're doing the same thing.

Linda

--

Fight CPS
http://www.fightcps.com

Dan Sullivan

lugemata,
15. jaan 2007, 03:39:5215.01.07
kuni

Linda Martin wrote:
> Dan Sullivan wrote
> > Did Linda Martin say it was OK for me to post all the back and forth
> > emails between her and I that show you banned me without her knowledge?
>

> Dan,
>
> No, don't post my emails.

Why not, Linda?

> I knew Good Dad was going to ban you.

Not according to what you said to me in your emails.

If you're admitting you lied to me in your emails why shouldn't I post
them here for everyone to see?

> I banned Bob, and Good Dad banned you.

That's exactly what I have been saying.

> Neither of us were happy with the situation
> (you two being argumentative) and we didn't come to any conclusion that only
> one or the other of you should be banned.

Bob wasn't arguing.

Bob had been violating the FightCPS Registration Agreement by posting
messages that were offensive and abusive... and he refused to stop
after you posted two or three messages warning him to stop.

> Actually, it became apparent over
> time that both should be banned because the arguing never stopped. Just
> like, here... you're doing the same thing.

The question, Linda Martin, is did you lie to me in your emails or are
you lying now?

>From what you said in your emails, I believe you're lying now.

I'd ask you if good dad was able to read the FightCPS private messages
as forum administrator, but who could believe anything you'd answer?

0 uut sõnumit