Does good dad, forum administrator, deny he reads the PRIVATE messages on the FightCPS forums?

Dan Sullivan

Jan 13, 2007, 7:00:28 AM1/13/07
Just when you thought you found people you could trust.

a16dn...@yahoo.com

Jan 14, 2007, 1:37:39 AM1/14/07

Dan Sullivan wrote:
> Just when you thought you found people you could trust.

Wow, Dan I see you've takin time out of your busy life helping families
to circle up the manure wagons.
One would think that someone with your wisdom would surely know how a
phpBB message board operates or at least research it before making
themself out to be so stupid..

Unless the only reason is to relate my name and "Private messages on
FightCPS.com aren't private at all" to anyone who google searches
FightCPS... Nice smear campaign... Ever do PR work for Senators?

Do you think EVERY administrator on EVERY phpBB message board can
actually go in and read people's private messages? Do you really
believe the developers of such boards leave loopholes like this open?

No one has the ability to read others pm's.. They would have to know
the individuals password... To read everyones pm's they would have to
know EVERY persons password used on the site...

Anyone who doubts this can ask ANY administrator at any site using the
phpBB Group, probably using any type of message board for that matter..

Go ask the developers themselves, http://www.phpbb.com/features.php
Click on support and ask or
Look under security, *Strong encryption to keep passwords safe in the
database*

BTW....How many "sock" names did you have at our site Dan?
I quit looking after I found 2.... "Drose" and "Oliver Sutton" ...
Most of Oliver's posts ip address matched Drose's and 3/4 of "hers"
matched Dan Sullivan... Some within a half hour of each other and in
the same thread......

I'd stay and chat but I'm in the middle of doing some research for a
couple of families needing help with a CPS case

Linda Martin

Jan 14, 2007, 1:52:51 AM1/14/07
Private messages at FightCPS can't be read by system administrators because
the software doesn't allow it. If you don't believe me, set up phpBB and try
it from the administration panel.

Linda

Fight CPS
http://www.fightcps.com
Message Board:
http://forum.fightcps.com

Greegor

Jan 14, 2007, 5:11:35 AM1/14/07
Because Dan Sullivan created various threads on this gratuitously,
please refer to the below thread for links to the others if interested.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/browse_frm/thread/d1db14c37796e45a/72e304c52e9c1fd8#72e304c52e9c1fd8

Dan Sullivan

Jan 14, 2007, 10:07:04 AM1/14/07

a16dn...@yahoo.com wrote:

<<<snip>>>

> Do you think EVERY administrator on EVERY phpBB message board can
> actually go in and read people's private messages?

I didn't ask if EVERY administrator could go in and read the private
messages.

I asked if you read them, good dad.

Circling the wagons?

> Do you really
> believe the developers of such boards leave loopholes like this open?
>
> No one has the ability to read others pm's.. They would have to know
> the individuals password... To read everyones pm's they would have to
> know EVERY persons password used on the site...

So are you denying that you've read private messages on FightCPS
without the author's permission?