Alleged Porn Post

4s00th

Apr 23, 2007, 9:04:44 AM4/23/07
The post to which I previously referred has been labelled child
pornography -- by two people who claim that they do not download or
look at binary files. One must wonder what criteria these people who
have never seen anything of the post use to declare them pornographic.

I cannot, in good conscience, claim that none of the posts contain
child pornography as I did not download the entire group, only a few
random samples -- all of which did NOT contain any pornographic
content or any illegal content. There was, indeed, nudity -- but we
all know that nudity does not equal pornography.

The companies that produced the photographs that I cited both claim to
have signed permission to produce and distribute said photos of paid
and compensated models.

4s00th

bob&carole

Apr 23, 2007, 9:36:31 AM4/23/07
On Apr 23, 9:04?am, 4s00th <4s0...@thetruth.com> wrote:
> The post to which I previously referred has been labelled child
> pornography -- by two people who claim that they do not download or
> look at binary files. One must wonder what criteria these people who
> have never seen anything of the post use to declare them pornographic.
>
> I cannot, in good conscience, claim that none of the posts contain
> child pornography as I did not download the entire group, only a few
> random samples -- all of which did NOT contain any pornographic
> content or any illegal content.

That's what they all say.....

There was, indeed, nudity -- but we
> all know that nudity does not equal pornography.

So ya like looking at nude little boys? Just because LEA hasn't
outlawed it yet doesn't make it right.

> The companies that produced the photographs that I cited both claim to
> have signed permission to produce and distribute said photos of paid
> and compensated models.

Minors can't sign contracts, perv....

Laurence Taylor

Apr 25, 2007, 9:53:52 AM4/25/07
4s00th wrote:
> The post to which I previously referred has been labelled child
> pornography -- by two people who claim that they do not download or
> look at binary files. One must wonder what criteria these people who
> have never seen anything of the post use to declare them pornographic.

I haven't seen the pictures in question - my ISP doesn't carry
binaries - but reading what some people say in other places, they
probably define pornography as anything that shows a part of the body
not covered by the average burka.

Of course, they _know_ that the pictures are pornographic without
(allegedly) looking at them because _all_ pictures on the internet are
pornographic!

Especially the disgusting examples at http://tinyurl.com/2gxfxb,
http://tinyurl.com/29jzsx, http://tinyurl.com/2efcwy, or
http://tinyurl.com/ywllo9. I mean, you can <gasp> actually <splutter>
*see* things! <apoplexy>

(No police force in the world - except perhaps the Taliban - would
have a problem with these, however).

--

rgds
LAurence

...Contentsoftaglinemaysettleintransit
---*TagZilla 0.059* http://tagzilla.mozdev.org

Wonderer

Apr 25, 2007, 5:16:22 PM4/25/07

"Laurence Taylor" <see-h...@nospam.plus.com> wrote in message

have you read Germain greer's book the boy, it is in hard back version, cost
me A$100 to purchase

Wonderer

Laurence Taylor

Apr 27, 2007, 11:08:38 AM4/27/07
Wonderer wrote:
>>Especially the disgusting examples at http://tinyurl.com/2gxfxb,
>>http://tinyurl.com/29jzsx, http://tinyurl.com/2efcwy, or
>>http://tinyurl.com/ywllo9. I mean, you can <gasp> actually <splutter>
>>*see* things! <apoplexy>
>>
>>(No police force in the world - except perhaps the Taliban - would have a
>>problem with these, however).
>

> have you read Germain greer's book the boy, it is in hard back version, cost
> me A$100 to purchase

I hae; a bit highbrow for me, but interesting none the less. Likewise
James Kincaid's "Eritic Innocense" and "Child Loving".

--

rgds
LAurence

...while (!asleep()) sheep++;
---*TagZilla 0.059* http://tagzilla.mozdev.org

bob&carole

Apr 28, 2007, 5:55:49 AM4/28/07

Wonderer

Apr 28, 2007, 7:50:19 AM4/28/07

"bob&carole" <bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

parents do

bobandcarole

May 2, 2007, 9:30:38 AM5/2/07
On Apr 28, 12:12?pm, 4s00th <4s0...@thetruth.com> wrote:
> On sat, 28 apr 2007 14:24:10 +0200, "Kaspar Hauser" <nospam@invalid>
> wrote:
>
> >Why do YOU speak and write about that all? Is that your hobby? People
> >like me, who download that stuff are still not able to have another
> >possibility to get satisfied. I do not want to abuse anybody in real
> >life, because I see some sexy things in boys, women have not. But I like
> >children and I could never beat or abuse a child. I do not understand
> >your daily blabla... nothing will change!
> >...but I like people who want to care children... you are no ashole...
> >tell me why, please!
>
> Well, Kaspar, I hate to burst your bubble, but bob&carole or bo0by as
> I like to refer to him, is an asshole.

And you're a sexual deviant

"I am a pedophile -- someone who is sexually attracted to children; I
won't quibble about pre-adolescent or post-adolescent because I
like
them all. That does not make me a threat to children"--humiliated
pedophile 4s00th

"Yes, I've thought about giving little boys blow jobs, and the
fantasies have been very thrilling and exciting to me"--humiliated
pedophile 4s00th

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.boy-lovers/msg/d768e45a1077ee84?&hl=en

He doesn't care about children
> -- he has said that he would kill a child if that child were going to
> become a pedophile and he brags about how he has killed a child and
> would do it again. Just look for his posts in alt.support.boy-lovers.

Please do!!!

> He has also stated that all homosexuals are really pedophiles; that
> Muhammad was a pedophile;

He WAS a pedophile, are you afraid to admit it?

that he believes in the US, but not in the
> principles upon which it was founded, ie freedom of speech or the
> presumption of innocence; he has stated on many occasions that any
> pedophile will molest a child -- that "we" cannot resist the urge;
> that pedophiles are not human ... just your basic bigoted crap. And he
> doesn't limit his bigotry to pedophilia -- he also hates anyone
> different from him and his dreams of White Supremacy.

"I am a pedophile -- someone who is sexually attracted to children; I
won't quibble about pre-adolescent or post-adolescent because I
like
them all. That does not make me a threat to children"--humiliated
pedophile 4s00th

"Yes, I've thought about giving little boys blow jobs, and the
fantasies have been very thrilling and exciting to me"--humiliated
pedophile 4s00th

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.boy-lovers/msg/d768e45a1077ee84?&hl=en

bobandcarole

May 2, 2007, 9:32:25 AM5/2/07