Pedophile in need of humiliation.........

bob&carole

Jan 8, 2007, 11:52:07 AM1/8/07
4s00th wrote:

> If you support hypocrite liar bob despite all the irresponsible
> bullshit he's posted, despite the racist and hate rhetoric, despite
> his refusals to back up his "claims" against people he doesn't even
> know -- then you forfeit any credulity you might have had in wanting
> to stop sexual predators.
>
> 4s00th

"I am a pedophile -- someone who is sexually attracted to children; I
won't quibble about pre-adolescent or post-adolescent because I like
them all. That does not make me a threat to children"--humiliated
pedophile 4s00th

"Yes, I've thought about giving little boys blow jobs, and the
fantasies have been very thrilling and exciting to me"--humiliated
pedophile 4s00th

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.boy-lovers/msg/d768e45a1077ee84?&hl=en

bob&carole

Jan 8, 2007, 3:16:09 PM1/8/07

bob&carole

Jan 8, 2007, 3:16:14 PM1/8/07

4s00th

Jan 8, 2007, 4:15:26 PM1/8/07
On 8 Jan 2007 12:16:14 -0800, "bob&carole"
<bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I'm waiting ... when was it that you were going to start humiliating
me?

So far, all I've seen you do is show off your own ignorance and
bigotry -- and that affects me not in the least.

4s00th

James Riske

Jan 8, 2007, 5:27:36 PM1/8/07

He obviously humiliated you pedo, crying about it now will never change
that fact.

--
"The anus is so etched onto the minds of homosexuals that even mental
illness does not prevent them from focusing on it." -- Erik Holland

4s00th

Jan 8, 2007, 5:59:58 PM1/8/07

Gee, jimmy, what ass did you crawl out of -- and, boy, I'm sorry to
interrupt your evening's entertainment. I'll make this quick so you
can get bo0by&crawler's hand back up you.

I have on occasion been known to humiliate myself -- but then, I'm one
of the few people with sufficient intelligence to humiliate me.

4s00th

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki

Jan 8, 2007, 6:29:29 PM1/8/07

James Riske, Jimmy Despana and bob are 'gay men and gay journalists'.
They are so gay that their gayness is off the gay-meter.

bob&carole

Jan 8, 2007, 6:57:44 PM1/8/07

4s00th wrote:
> On Mon, 08 Jan 2007 17:27:36 -0500, James Riske
> <james...@h0tmail.com> wrote:
>
> >4s00th wrote:

> >> I'm waiting ... when was it that you were going to start humiliating
> >> me?
>From the first day you posted here, kiddiefucker..

> >> So far, all I've seen you do is show off your own ignorance and
> >> bigotry --

LOL..it thinks hating human shit is "bigotry"

and that affects me not in the least.

> >> 4s00th
> >>

> >He obviously humiliated you pedo, crying about it now will never change
> >that fact.
>
> Gee, jimmy, what ass did you crawl out of -- and, boy, I'm sorry to
> interrupt your evening's entertainment. I'll make this quick so you
> can get bo0by&crawler's hand back up you.
>
> I have on occasion been known to humiliate myself

LMAO!!! that's an understatement, suck boy...

-- but then, I'm one
> of the few people with sufficient intelligence to humiliate me.

And delusional too!

Max Grrl

Jan 8, 2007, 7:06:35 PM1/8/07
In article <1168298969.0...@s34g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,

Now, now, just because you've got their dick in your mouth doesn't make
them gay, Moshki. : )

--
Max Grrl

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki

Jan 9, 2007, 1:10:38 AM1/9/07

---------------------------
Jeeziz Kryst, Max. that's a new low, even
for you.

Max Grrl

Jan 9, 2007, 1:13:54 AM1/9/07
In article <1168323038.0...@s34g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,

Well, Moshki-kins, if you didn't fucking irritate the fucking SHIT out
of me, I wouldn't have had to GO that low.

And how the fuck do YOU know how low YOU'VE gone in YOUR bullshit to
me??? If I had feelings, you could have hurt them. But I don't.
So you're fucking useless. : )

--
Max Grrl

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki

Jan 9, 2007, 7:07:44 PM1/9/07

max is a gay man and a gay journalist.

4s00th

Jan 9, 2007, 8:55:53 PM1/9/07
On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 20:17:12 -0500, James Riske
<james...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Ronald 'More-More' Moshki wrote:
>

>> James Riske, Jimmy Despana and bob are 'gay men and gay journalists'.
>> They are so gay that their gayness is off the gay-meter.
>

>People who naturally despise faggots are not really faggots themselves just
>as people who naturally despise pedophiles are not really pedophiles.

Jimmypoo -- you're so full of bullshit! Have you never heard of
reaction formation?

"noun
(psychiatry) a defense mechanism in which a person unconsciously
develops attitudes and behavior that are the opposite of unacceptable
repressed desires and impulses and serve to conceal them; "his strict
morality is just a reaction formation to hide his sexual drive"
from Wordnet.com
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/reaction

The truth is that the things we hate most in others are the things we
are afraid that we are. Most "heterosexual" men who claim to hate
homosexuals are really afraid that they have some homosexual
tendencies themself -- even if they have repressed those tendencies so
far that they could never admit it, the subconscious knows and creates
that hatred.

Of course, sometimes the person is well aware that he hates others
because he sees the same things in himself.

4s00th

Wonderer

Jan 9, 2007, 9:18:40 PM1/9/07

"Ronald 'More-More' Moshki" <secto...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

i suggest that you replace that worn out record too many stuck grooves

Wonderer

Jan 9, 2007, 9:20:33 PM1/9/07

"James Riske" <james...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> <snip>
>
> You pedophile faggots just can't stop thinking about a male ass, you sick
> pedo.

neither can you

James Riske

Jan 9, 2007, 8:12:45 PM1/9/07
4s00th wrote:

<snip>

You pedophile faggots just can't stop thinking about a male ass, you sick
pedo.

Max Grrl

Jan 9, 2007, 8:14:44 PM1/9/07
In article <1168387664.4...@i56g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>,

Do you think that you could control yourself and stop humping my leg in
a pathetic bid for a lil attention for ONE day??

No, really. Do you think you could possibly dredge up a tiny bit of
dignity for fucking ONCE in your pathetic life and stop acting like a
such a fucking m0r0n for ONE day???

Jeez . . . you're making me pity you, here.
Erk. Yuk. Ew.
*barf*

--
Max Grrl

James Riske

Jan 9, 2007, 8:17:12 PM1/9/07
Ronald 'More-More' Moshki wrote:

> James Riske, Jimmy Despana and bob are 'gay men and gay journalists'.
> They are so gay that their gayness is off the gay-meter.

People who naturally despise faggots are not really faggots themselves just

as people who naturally despise pedophiles are not really pedophiles.

Stay stupid.

James Riske

Jan 9, 2007, 9:42:47 PM1/9/07
4s00th wrote:

This is a common ploy by depraved faggots and pedophiles, your kind likes to
use this "closet faggot/pedo" myth when you have completely run out of
excuses to try and justify your depraved lifestyle and find others
ridiculing you for your poor choices in life.

In other words your back is against the wall and you don't know what else to
do, the purveyors of truth have beaten you down with facts and you simply
can't handle it.

As I said, people who naturally despise faggots are not really faggots

themselves just as people who naturally despise pedophiles are not really
pedophiles.

Stay stupid, pedo "::Y-Not::" err... I mean "4s00th"

lawl

4s00th

Jan 9, 2007, 11:39:54 PM1/9/07

That's funny, I never specified that it was a male ass you crawled out
of ... why would you just assume that's what I meant?

Your Freudian Slip is showing!

4s00th

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki

Jan 9, 2007, 11:53:16 PM1/9/07

Wonderer is a repeat pederast.

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki

Jan 9, 2007, 11:56:16 PM1/9/07

Think Jimmy Swaggart, ted haggard, Mark Foley
and thousands of lesser knowns.

they are fighting their own gayness to the point of madness.

Max Grrl

Jan 10, 2007, 12:07:59 AM1/10/07
In article <1168404976.4...@p59g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>,

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki <secto...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Yeah and what's YOUR fucking excuse?

--
Max Grrl

4s00th

Jan 10, 2007, 12:29:04 AM1/10/07
On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 21:42:47 -0500, James Riske
<james...@hotmail.com> wrote:

A common ploy? Check it out in the dictionary, dude! I provided an
easy reference for you. Check out the APA definition. Read your Freud.

And if you think *you* qualify as a "purveyor of truth," then you've
obviously mistaken the meaning of the word "truth."

That's almost as stupid as you thinking that I've been "beaten down
with facts" -- you've stated nothing but bigoted opinions that fly in
the face of the facts. You don't even come close to the prevailing
thoughts on the subject, much less the truth.

I deal with the truth of my situation daily. I have no choice. But I
really pity those of you who cannot accept yourselves as you are --
almost as much as I pity those of you who don't know the difference
between a desire and an act or who can't believe that a man can
control his own behavior.

Tell me, jimbob -- when those nightmares come -- you know the ones I
mean -- are you running away or are you chasing? Or do the memories
get all mixed up?

4s00th

Message has been deleted

bobandcarole~

Jan 10, 2007, 8:12:01 AM1/10/07

lecher laurence taylor's dirty sockTomBa wrote:
> 4s00th <4s0...@thetruth.com> wrote in

> > On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 21:42:47 -0500, James Riske
> > <james...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Have you ever heard of "you're full of shit to the brim"?

> >>This is a common ploy by depraved faggots and pedophiles, your
> >>kind likes to use this "closet faggot/pedo" myth when you have
> >>completely run out of excuses to try and justify your depraved
> >>lifestyle and find others ridiculing you for your poor choices
> >>in life.
On target!!

> >>In other words your back is against the wall and you don't know
> >>what else to do, the purveyors of truth have beaten you down
> >>with facts and you simply can't handle it.
> >>
> >>As I said, people who naturally despise faggots are not really
> >>faggots themselves just as people who naturally despise
> >>pedophiles are not really pedophiles.
> >>
> >>Stay stupid, pedo "::Y-Not::" err... I mean "4s00th"
> >>

> > A common ploy? Check it out in the dictionary, dude! I provided
> > an easy reference for you. Check out the APA definition. Read
> > your Freud.
> >
> > And if you think *you* qualify as a "purveyor of truth," then
> > you've obviously mistaken the meaning of the word "truth."
We ARE purveyors of truth...get used to it.

> > That's almost as stupid as you thinking that I've been "beaten
> > down with facts" -- you've stated nothing but bigoted opinions
> > that fly in the face of the facts. You don't even come close to
> > the prevailing thoughts on the subject, much less the truth.
> >
> > I deal with the truth of my situation daily. I have no choice.
> > But I really pity those of you who cannot accept yourselves as
> > you are -- almost as much as I pity those of you who don't know
> > the difference between a desire and an act or who can't believe
> > that a man can control his own behavior.
> >
> > Tell me, jimbob -- when those nightmares come -- you know the
> > ones I mean -- are you running away or are you chasing? Or do
> > the memories get all mixed up?
> >
> > 4s00th
> >
> Jamies nightmares are most likely a serpent swallowing it's tail;
> he's both a victim and aggressor at the same time.
The pedo shows it's ignorance once again...

> Maybe if he were to bite down, he'd finaly have a piece of tail and
> be content?
It whines because it's group is disrupted beyond repair...

bobandcarole~

Jan 10, 2007, 8:16:10 AM1/10/07

> "I am a pedophile -- someone who is sexually attracted to children; I

> won't quibble about pre-adolescent or post-adolescent because I like
> them all. That does not make me a threat to children"--humiliated
> pedophile 4s00th
>

> "Yes, I've thought about giving little boys blow jobs, and the
> fantasies have been very thrilling and exciting to me"--humiliated
> pedophile 4s00th
>

> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.boy-lovers/msg/d768e45a1077ee84?&hl=en
>

> "I have on occasion been known to humiliate myself -- but then, I'm one
>
> of the few people with sufficient intelligence to humiliate me"

> --humiliated pedophile 4s00th
>
> .
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.boy-lovers/msg/1139306e6ea99ff3?&hl=en

Wonderer

Jan 10, 2007, 5:40:10 PM1/10/07

"Ronald 'More-More' Moshki" <secto...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

are rusian ???????? or are you ane wscape from an mental institution

Wonderer

Jan 10, 2007, 5:45:33 PM1/10/07

"bobandcarole~" <bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

no, you are perveyous of non truth, and mishandlers of truth

James Riske

Jan 10, 2007, 6:44:30 PM1/10/07
4s00th wrote:

So by your pathetic logic most of the world actually consists of pedophiles
who are afraid of what they are since most of the world naturally despises
pedophiles.

How humiliating, pedophile, you really outdid yourself this time, what a
severe humiliation you just dealt yourself.

> And if you think *you* qualify as a "purveyor of truth," then you've
> obviously mistaken the meaning of the word "truth."

I have humiliated you many times by posting the truth pedo, crying about it
after the fact will not get that egg off your face.

> That's almost as stupid as you thinking that I've been "beaten down
> with facts" -- you've stated nothing but bigoted opinions that fly in
> the face of the facts. You don't even come close to the prevailing
> thoughts on the subject, much less the truth.

Then again, by your idiotic and utterly flawed logic, most of the world must
consist of pedophiles since most of the world naturally despises them.

That is what you are saying pedophile, and of course you are 100% wrong and
the facts prove it, obviously.

> I deal with the truth of my situation daily. I have no choice. But I
> really pity those of you who cannot accept yourselves as you are --
> almost as much as I pity those of you who don't know the difference
> between a desire and an act or who can't believe that a man can
> control his own behavior.

You deal in lies pedophile, your flawed pedo logic says that most of the
world consists of pedophiles.

You embarrassed yourself.
Wipe that egg off your face and try again so that you can fail again.
<snip>
pedo babble.

James Riske

Jan 10, 2007, 6:47:02 PM1/10/07
4s00th wrote:

Because you are a pedophile faggot, obviously, male ass is constantly on the
minds of faggots and pedophile faggots.

Stay stupid.

James Riske

Jan 10, 2007, 6:48:37 PM1/10/07
Wonderer wrote:

> are rusian ???????? or are you ane wscape from an mental institution

This must be more of your "english as spoken by god".

How embarrassing...

4s00th

Jan 10, 2007, 9:22:51 PM1/10/07
On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:44:30 -0500, James Riske
<james...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Are you truly so ignorant that you can't understand what I say? Or do
you have to work to convince yourself that I'm saying what you want to
believe I say?

>> And if you think *you* qualify as a "purveyor of truth," then you've
>> obviously mistaken the meaning of the word "truth."
>
>I have humiliated you many times by posting the truth pedo, crying about it
>after the fact will not get that egg off your face.

You want the truth? I mean, the whole truth? Okay.

The truth is that the people who actually care most about my sex life
-- of lack thereof since I have chosen to be celibate -- is you and
bo0by&crawler. Most of the world couldn't care a rat's ass about me or
anything I might feel, say or do. Hell, you're more concerned about it
than I am -- and I'm the one who has to live with it.

You say that whole world naturally hates "pedophiles" and I tell you
that most people don't care. If you asked them, they'd probably say,
"Yeah, we should prolly stop that." If you bothered to add that, "Some
of them claim they don't do anything, they just have fantasies,"
they'd probably tell you, "Well, that's not good, but as long as they
don't actually touch any children, who cares?" And five minutes after
you left them, they'd forget the whole conversation.

Tell people that a man raped a child -- yes, you're going to get anger
and hatred -- and you damn well should. And most of them would forget
all about it after the 15 minutes of fame or infamy as the case may
be. Sure, everyone remember the Jon Benet Ramsey case, but how many
other children have been hurt or even killed and are totally
forgotten? How many children just since that one case that everybody
talks about?

But not you. Oh, no, you can't help but be totally obsessed with other
people's sexual desires. And so, naturally, you think that everybody
else in the world does too -- in psychological terms, we call that
"projection."

And why are you so obsessed, jimbob? What can possibly drive a man to
harass people he's never met night after night after night? How many
years has it been now? And yet you're still just as obsessed as you
ever were, and you've managed to do absolutely nothing about it except
yell a few lame curses and call people a few names. So little to show
for all that time and effort -- not to mention the mental and
emotional energy it takes to fuel such an obsession.

I'm here to help myself and others like me keep the high road and
refuse to give in to temptations that we know we must not act on. But
exactly what do you get out of it? And if you tell me how much good
you've done by yelling names at people you don't know and telling
people to kill themselves, then you'll show yourself for the impotent
fool that you are. All you've ever done was piss people off. That's
the sum of your life's work. Is it worth it?

>> That's almost as stupid as you thinking that I've been "beaten down
>> with facts" -- you've stated nothing but bigoted opinions that fly in
>> the face of the facts. You don't even come close to the prevailing
>> thoughts on the subject, much less the truth.
>
>Then again, by your idiotic and utterly flawed logic, most of the world must
>consist of pedophiles since most of the world naturally despises them.
>
>That is what you are saying pedophile, and of course you are 100% wrong and
>the facts prove it, obviously.

No, that's not what I said. I said, "we hate most in others are the
things we are afraid that we are." Sure most people would hate someone
who molested a child -- but then most people would also hate someone
who committed a murder. But most people wouldn't obsess over it so
much that they would bother to yell at strangers who may OR MAY NOT
have ever molested a child. Sure, you might scare people into action
by telling them a pedophile lives near them -- but if you give them
the chance to see that he or she chooses not to act on those
pedophilic desires, most of them are going to realize that they've got
no cause to hate anyone. And those people who have any true sense of
self-awareness are going to realize that "there, but for the grace of
God, go I!"

So let's be honest -- yeah, you can whip up people into an angry mob
about pedophilia, but most of them will forget it as soon as the whole
thing is over. Those people aren't the ones who have difficulty with
reaction formation -- those people are just normal people who hate to
see children get hurt.

And then there are those people like you -- you, who've said on
several occasions, "I'm not here to save any children, I'm here
because I hate you!" You, who cannot get the idea of homosexuals and
pedophiles out of your mind. You, who are surely just as hooked on
your hatred as an alcoholic is on drinking. Those are the people who
need to look at themselves a little closer -- if they can take it. But
then, if you could take it, you wouldn't spend so much time here
criticizing others.

>> I deal with the truth of my situation daily. I have no choice. But I
>> really pity those of you who cannot accept yourselves as you are --
>> almost as much as I pity those of you who don't know the difference
>> between a desire and an act or who can't believe that a man can
>> control his own behavior.
>
>You deal in lies pedophile, your flawed pedo logic says that most of the
>world consists of pedophiles.

No, I know the truth. I live with the truth. I can look into my mirror
and see myself exactly as I am without having to lie about it -- and I
can take it.

I have to -- because you can't control your behavior if you deny what
you want to do. And I don't have to worry about what anyone else might
"want" to do ... what desires they keep locked up in their own brains
... they can enjoy their fantasies as much as they want. But when they
cross that line and start breaking the law and hurting other people,
that's something I can do something about.

>You embarrassed yourself.
>Wipe that egg off your face and try again so that you can fail again.
><snip>
>pedo babble.

Poor little jimbob -- there you go again projecting your own feelings
of humiliation on others.

Maybe someday you'll be brave enough to face yourself the way I face
myself every single day, but until then, you're just an impotent
little hater who can't even control or respect himself without
finding someone else to yell at.

And that is the truth.

4s00th

4s00th

Jan 10, 2007, 9:53:52 PM1/10/07
On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 07:01:16 GMT, TomBa <nos...@email.com> wrote:

>Jamies nightmares are most likely a serpent swallowing it's tail;
>he's both a victim and aggressor at the same time.
>

>Maybe if he were to bite down, he'd finaly have a piece of tail and
>be content?
>

>TomBa NP-f36

No, no -- somewhere in the cesspools of his subconscious, he knows
whether he was the chaser or the chased ... but sometimes all that
gets jumbled up together in the dreams of the guilty mind.

4s00th

4s00th

Jan 10, 2007, 10:11:37 PM1/10/07
On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 18:47:02 -0500, James Riske
<james...@hotmail.com> wrote:

So that's your story, is it? Pull the other one -- it has bells on it!

>Stay stupid.

Gotta love your family motto, jimBo0b!

4s00th

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki

Jan 11, 2007, 1:09:14 AM1/11/07

the only poster here who is concerned with "the anus"
is James 'Wretched' Riske, butt-o-phile.

4s00th

Jan 11, 2007, 1:24:24 AM1/11/07
On 10 Jan 2007 22:09:14 -0800, "Ronald 'More-More' Moshki"
<secto...@yahoo.com> wrote:

"The homosexual anus is so etched onto the mind of jimbo0b Riske that
even his extreme, obssessive hatred does not prevent him from talking
about it in every message he posts."

4s00th

bobandcarole

Jan 11, 2007, 10:54:01 AM1/11/07
> "I am a pedophile -- someone who is sexually attracted to children; I
> won't quibble about pre-adolescent or post-adolescent because I like
> them all. That does not make me a threat to children"--humiliated
> pedophile 4s00th
>

> "Yes, I've thought about giving little boys blow jobs, and the
> fantasies have been very thrilling and exciting to me"--humiliated
> pedophile 4s00th
>

> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.boy-lovers/msg/d768e45a1077ee84?&hl=en
>

> "I have on occasion been known to humiliate myself -- but then, I'm one
>
> of the few people with sufficient intelligence to humiliate me"
> --humiliated pedophile 4s00th
>
> .
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.boy-lovers/msg/1139306e6ea99ff3?&hl=en

Ronald 'More-More' Moshki

Jan 11, 2007, 3:13:01 PM1/11/07

picture James 'The King of All Awful' Riske with
50,000 pictures of 'behinds', most of them illegal.

James says "I need more--don't you people understand?"

bob&carole

Jan 11, 2007, 8:18:27 PM1/11/07
When a dog goes mad, you have it put down....

Max Grrl

Jan 11, 2007, 9:15:22 PM1/11/07
In article <1168564706.9...@42g2000cwt.googlegroups.com>,
bob&carole <bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

*snort*
If you're volunteering to get close enough to shoot him, be my guest. I
can't stand the lil leg humping fucktard enough to be in the same state
as it is.

--
Max Grrl

Dan Staleton

Jan 11, 2007, 10:50:29 PM1/11/07
Max Grrl maxth...@gmail.com said:
> *snort*
> If you're volunteering to get close enough to shoot him, be my guest. I
> can't stand the lil leg humping fucktard enough to be in the same state
> as it is.

Christian pedophiles are almost as bad as neo-nazi pedophiles like Strom.

bob&carole

Jan 12, 2007, 10:08:14 AM1/12/07

4s00th wrote:

> On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 20:17:12 -0500, James Riske
> <james...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >Ronald 'More-More' Moshki wrote:
> >

> >> James Riske, Jimmy Despana and bob are 'gay men and gay journalists'.
> >> They are so gay that their gayness is off the gay-meter.
> >
> >People who naturally despise faggots are not really faggots themselves just
> >as people who naturally despise pedophiles are not really pedophiles.
>
> Jimmypoo -- you're so full of bullshit!

We hate high taxes too, what does that mean, sigmund? :-)
sigmund fruit the "boy-lover"...LMAO!!!!

"I am a pedophile -- someone who is sexually attracted to children; I
won't quibble about pre-adolescent or post-adolescent because I
like
them all. That does not make me a threat to children"--humiliated
pedophile 4s00th

"Yes, I've thought about giving little boys blow jobs, and the
fantasies have been very thrilling and exciting to me"--humiliated
pedophile 4s00th

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.boy-lovers/msg/d768e45a1077ee84?&hl=en

"I have on occasion been known to humiliate myself -- but then, I'm

one of the few people with sufficient intelligence to humiliate me"

4s00th

Jan 12, 2007, 3:35:44 PM1/12/07
On 12 Jan 2007 07:08:14 -0800, "bob&carole"
<bobandc...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>4s00th wrote:
>> On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 20:17:12 -0500, James Riske
>> <james...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> >People who naturally despise faggots are not really faggots themselves just
>> >as people who naturally despise pedophiles are not really pedophiles.
>>
>> Jimmypoo -- you're so full of bullshit!
>

>We hate high taxes too, what does that mean, sigmund? :-)
>sigmund fruit the "boy-lover"...LMAO!!!!

That you're not totally stupid? That you can understand things when
you see the money coming out of your wallet?

4s00th

p78...@dcemail.com

Jan 12, 2007, 5:39:19 PM1/12/07
You are right 4s00th, we don't give a rats arse about what you think.
Why don't you take the good advice that you have been given and end
your miserable fucking life, after all nobody will fucking miss you.
Just on it this way, all shit needs flushing, so what are you waiting
for?

4s00th

Jan 12, 2007, 6:01:57 PM1/12/07
On 12 Jan 2007 14:39:19 -0800, "p78...@dcemail.com"
<p78...@dcemail.com> wrote:

>You are right 4s00th, we don't give a rats arse about what you think.
>Why don't you take the good advice that you have been given and end
>your miserable fucking life, after all nobody will fucking miss you.
>Just on it this way, all shit needs flushing, so what are you waiting
>for?

Ah, sweetie, what the matter, aren't I giving you enough attention?

Daddy still loves you!

4s00th

James Riske

Jan 16, 2007, 5:02:03 PM1/16/07

People who naturally despise faggots are not really faggots themselves

just as people who naturally despise pedophiles are not really pedophiles.

Stay completely stupid.

James Riske

Jan 16, 2007, 5:03:02 PM1/16/07
bobandcarole wrote:
>> "I am a pedophile -- someone who is sexually attracted to children; I
>> won't quibble about pre-adolescent or post-adolescent because I like
>> them all. That does not make me a threat to children"--humiliated
>> pedophile 4s00th
>>

>> "Yes, I've thought about giving little boys blow jobs, and the
>> fantasies have been very thrilling and exciting to me"--humiliated
>> pedophile 4s00th
>>

>> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.boy-lovers/msg/d768e45a1077ee84?&hl=en
>>

>> "I have on occasion been known to humiliate myself -- but then, I'm one
>>
>> of the few people with sufficient intelligence to humiliate me"
>> --humiliated pedophile 4s00th

How embarrassing for anonymous pedophile "4s00th".

James Riske

Jan 16, 2007, 5:09:58 PM1/16/07
<snip>

You also said:
"Most "heterosexual" men who claim to hate
homosexuals are really afraid that they have some homosexual
tendencies themself -- even if they have repressed those tendencies so
far that they could never admit it, the subconscious knows"

Clearly what you are saying is that people who naturally despise faggots
are really closet faggots.

How embarrassing, you are thereby claiming that most of the world
consists of pedophiles, you really outdone yourself this time pedo, go
on and try to wipe that egg off your pathetic face.

How embarrassing, how utterly embarrassing...

4s00th

Jan 16, 2007, 6:19:15 PM1/16/07
On Tue, 16 Jan 2007 17:09:58 -0500, James Riske
<james...@hotmail.com> wrote:

A good number of them. Let's look at this more closely: "Most
'heterosexual" men who claim to hate homosexuals .... "

Why would "heterosexual" men hate homosexuals? Clearly, they're not
competition for women. I guess it's possible that they think they
could not prevent some gay man from coming onto them and forcing them
into homosexual acts ... Nah! Don't think so. So why do they hate
homosexuals so strongly?

>How embarrassing, you are thereby claiming that most of the world
>consists of pedophiles, you really outdone yourself this time pedo, go
>on and try to wipe that egg off your pathetic face.

As I stated, it's not people who are angry about child molesters. It's
not people who hate what child molesters do -- and justifiably so.
It's people who blindly hate the idea that others can have feelings
that are the truly dangerous people -- people like you. Most people
don't care what I fantasize in my own head -- so long as I don't
actually do it. They might not approve, but until I actually harm
someone, they really don't care enough to hate me for it. Most people
understand that we all have impulses and fantasies of doing things
that we know are wrong or that we know we cannot do. These people are
not a problem.

It's those people who refuse to accept that others can look in the
mirror and see their own faults and learn to live with them that are
the closet faggots and pedophiles. It's the ones that yell the loudest
with the least provocation that concern me.

>How embarrassing, how utterly embarrassing...

Methinks thou dost protest too much, Lady Macbeth.

4s00th

bobandcarole

Jan 16, 2007, 6:22:24 PM1/16/07

Congratulations, kiddie cocksucker It's amazing how much you can write
trying
to defend the indefensible

James Riske

Jan 17, 2007, 6:27:28 PM1/17/07

<GUFFAW>
Keep up the show pedophile, you are priceless entertainment for sure...

> Let's look at this more closely: "Most
> 'heterosexual" men who claim to hate homosexuals .... "
>
> Why would "heterosexual" men hate homosexuals?
> Clearly, they're not
> competition for women. I guess it's possible that they think they
> could not prevent some gay man from coming onto them and forcing them
> into homosexual acts ... Nah! Don't think so. So why do they hate
> homosexuals so strongly?

That is an easy one pedo, faggots are fighting to *force* people to
tolerate their depraved existence, many of them are demanding special
rights and privileges and for the right to mimic humans by perverting
the foundation of marriage.
When you try to *force* people to accept you are being "normal", even
though it is obvious that there is nothing "normal" about you at all,
then of course the hatred will ensue.

If faggots would stay in the closet then people would most likely not
give a damn about them at all as long as the faggots kept to themselves.

>> How embarrassing, you are thereby claiming that most of the world
>> consists of pedophiles, you really outdone yourself this time pedo, go
>> on and try to wipe that egg off your pathetic face.
>
> As I stated, it's not people who are angry about child molesters. It's
> not people who hate what child molesters do -- and justifiably so.
> It's people who blindly hate the idea that others can have feelings
> that are the truly dangerous people -- people like you. Most people
> don't care what I fantasize in my own head -- so long as I don't
> actually do it. They might not approve, but until I actually harm
> someone, they really don't care enough to hate me for it. Most people
> understand that we all have impulses and fantasies of doing things
> that we know are wrong or that we know we cannot do. These people are
> not a problem.
>
> It's those people who refuse to accept that others can look in the
> mirror and see their own faults and learn to live with them that are
> the closet faggots and pedophiles. It's the ones that yell the loudest
> with the least provocation that concern me.

And you are projecting more of your fantasies pedo, people naturally
despise you and your kind.
Easy to understand if you still belong to the human race, you no longer
think like a human, you think like a depraved piece of shit pedophile so
you will never understand how and why pedophiles are so hated by the
bulk of society.

If you killed yourself tonight all of this will go away, it will no
longer exist, you will no longer have to deal with my truthful words.
You will no longer have to deal with the fact that most of the world
hates you, that is something that will never change in your lifetime.

Think about it...

4s00th

Jan 17, 2007, 8:11:19 PM1/17/07
On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 18:27:28 -0500, James Riske
<james...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Tolerate. How is it wrong to ask for tolerance? Is it any different
than the Constitutional protections for all the many varied religions
we have in this nation? Whether they are large groups or small groups,
the Constitution protects them all.

And as to asking for "special rights," how is it asking for special
rights when all they are asking is for the SAME rights. Whether you
want to accept it or not -- that's all gays are asking for -- equality
under the law. You may not think they deserve it, but the United
States was founded on the principle "that all men are created equal,"
and, thus have the same rights under the law. The Declaration of
Independence doesn't specify people who follow the norm. The
Constitution doesn't say "people we agree with." I've said it before,
and I'll say it again: so long as one of us is NOT free, NOT ONE OF US
IS FREE.

>>> How embarrassing, you are thereby claiming that most of the world
>>> consists of pedophiles, you really outdone yourself this time pedo, go
>>> on and try to wipe that egg off your pathetic face.
>>
>> As I stated, it's not people who are angry about child molesters. It's
>> not people who hate what child molesters do -- and justifiably so.
>> It's people who blindly hate the idea that others can have feelings
>> that are the truly dangerous people -- people like you. Most people
>> don't care what I fantasize in my own head -- so long as I don't
>> actually do it. They might not approve, but until I actually harm
>> someone, they really don't care enough to hate me for it. Most people
>> understand that we all have impulses and fantasies of doing things
>> that we know are wrong or that we know we cannot do. These people are
>> not a problem.
>>
>> It's those people who refuse to accept that others can look in the
>> mirror and see their own faults and learn to live with them that are
>> the closet faggots and pedophiles. It's the ones that yell the loudest
>> with the least provocation that concern me.
>>

>And you are projecting more of your fantasies pedo, people naturally
>despise you and your kind.
>Easy to understand if you still belong to the human race, you no longer
>think like a human, you think like a depraved piece of shit pedophile so
>you will never understand how and why pedophiles are so hated by the
>bulk of society.

I'm afraid you're quite mistaken. Certainly most people are concerned
about the possibility that pedophiles will attack children -- and most
of them could easily hate people who do so. And that's a really
interesting fact considering how few people actually give a shit about
physically and emotionally abused and neglected kids. The truth is
that children are abused physically and emotionally every single day
-- many times more often than children are sexually abused, but
nobody's making a big deal about that. Sure, we hear about cases every
now and then, but nobody talks about the fact that it happens every
single day. Nobody seems to care that those abusers are harming
children: statistics will show you that a child is much more likely to
be killed than he is to be sexually abused or sexually abused and then
killed. How come no one's yelling about that?

But back to the subject at hand. Certainly people are concerned, and
that fear can quickly turn to hatred -- especially when most people
believe that "pedophile" means "child molester." When confronted with
the truth -- that pedophiles don't always become child molesters --
that they have fantasies that they can choose not to act on, most
people understand -- they've had their own fantasies that they've had
to choose not to act on. They might not want us around their kids --
and I respect that. Well, I do if they actually give a damn about
their kids rather than just taking a knee-jerk reaction when they
really don't bother with their kids otherwise.

>If you killed yourself tonight all of this will go away, it will no
>longer exist, you will no longer have to deal with my truthful words.
>You will no longer have to deal with the fact that most of the world
>hates you, that is something that will never change in your lifetime.
>
>Think about it...

And what good would that do me? Or anybody else, for that matter?
Would it end child sexual abuse? No. Would it stop hate? No. Would it
make people take responsibility for their children rather than leaving
them unprepared for those pedophiles to "groom" them? No. Would it
save a single child? No.

You may not have control of your own behavior, but I can and do. And
while you're out pissing people off, I'm here trying to talk sense.
Sure, it's entirely possible that no one will listen to me -- but I'm
actually trying to reach out and help instead of condemning. You may
not think that is worth it -- but I've never been hurt by anything
you've ever said or done before, and I don't expect that to change.

4s00th

bobandcarole