You got to try Diosmin

chemot...@hotmail.com

Oct 24, 2007, 3:04:34 PM10/24/07
I know of an excellent supplement that seems to work very well
against
ADD (concentration problems). It's called diosmin and it's extracted
from fruits (oranges). There is evidence that diosmin inhibits
neurotransmitter breakdown in vitro (reaction tube). You HAVE TO take
diosmin along with Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 1000 mg - 3000 mg a day
or it might not work. Diosmin might influence the metabolism of other
medications, therefore you should not take other meds along with
diosmin. This supplement is normally indicated for varicose veins.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diosmin

"Diosmin prolongs the vasoconstrictor effect of noradrenaline on the
vein wall, increasing venous tone, and therefore reducing venous
capacitance, distensibility, and stasis. This increases the venous
return and reduces venous hyperpressure present in patients suffering
from CVI."

It mentions noradrenaline and the related article shows that this
neurotransmitter has much to do with ADD.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noradrenaline

I don't know if it is completely safe (even thought clinical data
indicates that diosmin is VERY safe and it does not influence blood
pressure like amphetamines do).

It seems to work even better then the conventional meds (concerta).
It
worked so well, that one of these days for the first time of my
entire
life I could focus on holding a conversation without any
difficulties.
At other times, I could easily clean the entire house or cook
something without taking frequent breaks. And then there were these
moments I felt very quiet in head. Can't be coincidence.

I use 4x450 mg = 1800 mg diosmin a day along with 1500 - 2000 mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) a day.

If it works for you, then please spread the word about diosmin. It
will help others.

chemot...@hotmail.com

Oct 24, 2007, 3:12:33 PM10/24/07

Oh yes, it usually takes 6 hours before it kicks in. Then the effect
seems to decline. It is due to that diosmin is only take up by the
entestines (I think it's the lower), it takes much time before it is
completely absorbed. It has a very long half-life. I think it may take
10-20 hours before diosmin is cleared out of system or even much
longer. Even thought diosmin is considered a safe supplement, you
should monitor blood pressure while using diosmin.

It could cause sleeplessness, just as stimulants and I read somewhere
that it could cause sumnolence too. In general, Diosmin is really a
very good substance; low toxic, good effect.