Liver Damaged Caused by Tylenol?!?!

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Jim

未读,
2003年3月5日 15:27:312003/3/5
收件人
I have been taking Tylenol Extra Strength Flu pills the last 3 YEARS.
On average, I would take between 3 and 4 (1500-2000mg) of these pills
before going to bed on average 3-4 DAYS A WEEK.
I took them for pain and sleeping purposes as a result of my chronic
prostatitis condition. I am 25 years of age and in good health
otherwise. No other medication.

Given this regular consumption of acetominophen, have i damaged my
liver at all? Am I ok? Or has this been too small of amounts to worry.
I often take 3 pills a night throughout the weekend to sleep so on
average 3-4 times a week.

Thank you so much. Worried.

P.S. I had a liver test i believe done last spring and everything
seemed normal (the doc mentioned enzymes ok?!)

NleeButeo

未读,
2003年3月19日 15:08:452003/3/19
收件人

"Jim" <jenn_h...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Nobody on here can tell you if you damaged your liver or not.
Only your doctor can, and if she said the test are fine, then there ya go.
One thing to be carefull of is drinking alcohol with tylenol.

Try using other pain killers, ibuprofen maybe.

0 个新帖子