[PC][VST][ANNOUNCE] tempo based delay plugins - FREE

dave brown

Nov 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM11/30/97

Hi All,

Getting bored with the standard VST Stereo Echo, fiddling about trying to
dial in that exact delay time to match your song? Try these instead...

Tempo Delay
===========

Essentially a straight replacement for the standard VST Stereo Echo,
but with tempo based editing. Instead of specifying delay in mS,
dimply dial in your song tempo and measure (eg 1/4 beat). The plugin
works out the delay time for you.

Excellent for experimenting with those bouncy synchronised echos.

Two independent delay channels with programmable pan, feedback, delay
(in measures) and level.

2 second max delay time (per channel) @ 44.1kHz sample rate (or 1.83
seconds @ 48kHz).

Consumes same processor load as standard VST Stereo Echo (as benchmarked
on my Pentium 200MMX)

Sweep Delay
===========

Single channel delay (using tempo based editing as above) with a little
bonus... Programmable auto-panning of the delay channel.

Can also be used as a simple single-channel echo with programmable pan
position (simply set "mod width" = 0)

Auto-panning range 0.01 - 20.0 Hz.

4 second max delay time @ 44.1kHz sample rate (or 3.66 seconds @ 48kHz).

Consumes less processor load than the standard VST Stereo Echo (as
benchmarked on my Pentium 200MMX)

===========

Download now for FREE from http://www.dbrown.force9.co.uk, and please
read the disclaimer. No charge, no timeouts, no nag screens. Just have
fun...

Dave.

da...@dbrown.force9.net
http://www.dbrown.force9.co.uk

dave brown

Dec 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/1/97

Hi All,

Getting bored with the standard VST Stereo Echo, fiddling about trying to
dial in that exact delay time to match your song? Try these instead...

Tempo Delay
===========

Essentially a straight replacement for the standard VST Stereo Echo,
but with tempo based editing. Instead of specifying delay in mS,

simply dial in your song tempo and measure (eg 1/4 beat). The plugin

Toltek

Dec 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/1/97

Well I did downloaded those two plug-ins and....they are absolutely
brilliant!!! My hat-off to Your genius in producing something that Steinberg
was incapable of achieving in the first place. Keep up Your excellent work,
Yours trully, Toltek :-)))
P.S. Now if I could only have that ReBirth-338 as a Plug-In for VST.....
Well, only dreaming....

Len Barr

Dec 3, 1997, 3:00:00 AM12/3/97

cant seem to connect to your server ???

Id love to try the plug ins ...any chnace of an binmail ???

Len