sidechain multiband compressor with Dynamic frequencies feature

ចំនួន​មើល 3
រំលង​ទៅ​សារ​មិន​ទាន់​បាន​អាន​ដំបូង

Hueyduck

មិន​ទាន់​អាន
23 មីនា 2009, 1:29:33 PM23/3/09
ទៅ
Hi everyone,

I just thought about something I'd like to try.

I would like to use a compressor that is able to compress frequencies of
a signal accordingly to the frequencies sent by an auxiliary signal.

Example:
I have a musical playback. On the other hand, I have a vocal track.

I want the frenquencies used by the vocal track to be the trigger for
the compression of the same frenquencies (and only them) in the
playback track.

When I searched the internet about this concept, I found this , for
instance:
http://www.barryrudolph.com/newtoys/toys/bssdpr.html
It is a piece of hardware.

Would it be possible to make this with a plug-in or a series of plugins?

I would just want to heart what this process sounds like :)

Huey

SODDI

មិន​ទាន់​អាន
23 មីនា 2009, 5:33:33 PM23/3/09
ទៅ

"Hueyduck" <sea-...@kaspop.com> wrote in message

Someone IN THIS GROUP made a plug-in like that just recently.

I'll resaearh it, get back to you.

Hueyduck

មិន​ទាន់​អាន
24 មីនា 2009, 6:36:46 AM24/3/09
ទៅ
SODDI a écrit :

> "Hueyduck" <sea-...@kaspop.com> wrote in message

>> When I searched the internet about this concept, I found this , for
>> instance:
>> http://www.barryrudolph.com/newtoys/toys/bssdpr.html
>> It is a piece of hardware.
>>
>> Would it be possible to make this with a plug-in or a series of plugins?
>>
>> I would just want to heart what this process sounds like :)
>
> Someone IN THIS GROUP made a plug-in like that just recently.
>
> I'll resaearh it, get back to you.

-
What a coincidence! That's nice of you to look for it.

Would you remember some key words the description of the plug in used?
I just don't know how to say in correct english. Multiband sidechain
compressor with dynamic frequency settings? :)

សារ​ថ្មី 0