Audiorecording Problem in Cubase VST

1 view

Steffen Rühl

Dec 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/2/98
When I record Audio in Cubase, the quality is terrible, its totally
distorted. When I record with the program delivered with the soundcard
(AWE64) or some windows program, the quality is okay. I checked that the
amplifier of the soundcard is turned off, it is set to 16bit and 44,1 KHz
recording, I tried it with full-duplex turned off, still no change. Can
someone help me with any ideas?

TIA

Steffen

news.get2net.dk

Dec 2, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/2/98
Forget about that amateur sound-card,it will never work whit cubase and
audio!!!!
You couldt buy the cards from EVENT darla,gina ,layla.....they work...

DIRK....