Is this the guy that cluttered up this newsgroup?

gyeakley

Jan 19, 2001, 3:29:53 PM1/19/01
Trek Beauty Terrified
Friday, January 19, 2001 Fox News

LOS ANGELES — A 22-year-old man yesterday was ordered to stand trial for
allegedly stalking Star Trek: Voyager beauty Jeri Ryan and a producer.

L.A. County Superior Court Judge Alan Ellis ordered Marlon Pagtakhan to face
two counts of stalking and three counts of extortion.

Pagtakhan was arrested allegedly targeting Ryan and Brannon Braga, one of
the show's producers, from February until his arrest on Nov. 16. He's being
held on $405,000 bail.

According to the prosecution's complaint, Pagtakhan "willfully, maliciously
and repeatedly followed and harassed Jeri Ryan and made a credible threat
with the intent that she be placed in reasonable fear for her safety and the
safety of her immediate family."

A writer identifying himself as Marlon Pagtakhan posted a series of
increasingly disjointed messages on Star Trek fan sites expressing his
"love" for Ryan.

"Maybe she can take me on my 1st EVER date! I've NEVER been on a date
before, or maybe she will let me move in with her for awhile!" read one
posting. "She would be able to Trust Me, I mean NO harm! I'm only victim,
and of her beauty" it said.

Pagtakhan's defense lawyer could not be reached last night, and prosecutor
Rhonda Saunders refused comment.

Holomatrix

Jan 19, 2001, 6:13:31 PM1/19/01
Where did you get this???

This IS the guy that has been cluttering this newsgroup
with total shit.
This 'I'm only a victim of her beauty' shit has been posted
literally THOUSANDS of times on this NG.

Marlon, or OMAR as he's known as over here has been
killfiled by numerous people before changing his name and
doing it again.

I ask again, where did you find this???

Hmmm.....this email address, @CONNING.com???

OMAR IS THAT YOU???

Oh god not again...

People prepare for a massacre

=/\= Holomatrix =/\=
andrew....@ntlworld.com

David B.

Jan 19, 2001, 10:40:49 PM1/19/01

The story was on the news and was also posted on yahoo.com

coordination kid

Jan 20, 2001, 2:33:57 AM1/20/01
it was posted a couple of days ago in alt.fan.starwars, and it had a link to
a yahoo site with a riport on it

C_K

"Holomatrix" <andrew....@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

Holomatrix

Jan 20, 2001, 6:05:52 AM1/20/01
OH MY GOD I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!

I can actually look in the news and say, I KNOW THAT
GUY, unfortunate isn't it??

I wonder what's happened to the asswipe now....hmmm,
I've gotta see if I can backlog those newstories.

Watch this space....

gyeakley

Jan 20, 2001, 7:11:56 AM1/20/01
Oh, no. I'm NOT Omar. God forbid! Found this on Fox News. Just glad he's
gone.

Fox$nake

Jan 20, 2001, 11:08:07 AM1/20/01
Wahahahaahah. I hope he gets executed. That was one bastard troll.

--
Fox$nake
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us

gyeakley <gyea...@conning.com> wrote in message

> Trek Beauty Terrified
> Friday, January 19, 2001 Fox News
>

> LOS ANGELES - A 22-year-old man yesterday was ordered to stand trial for

David B.

Jan 21, 2001, 9:17:01 PM1/21/01
Holomatrix wrote:

> OH MY GOD I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!
>
> I can actually look in the news and say, I KNOW THAT
> GUY, unfortunate isn't it??

Yes but isn't it kind of nice to be part of a real life news story?

> I wonder what's happened to the asswipe now....

He's awaiting trial at the moment.

Weyoun the Dancing Borg

Jan 22, 2001, 8:26:00 AM1/22/01
In article <Ht1a6.323419$w61.3...@dfw-read.news.verio.net>,

O-Marlon?

O-Mar?

Omar?

sounds like him anyway...

at least he's banged up.

maybe someone can do a Deja serach: when did Omar stop posting here?

was it around the 16th of November?

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Guinan

Jan 23, 2001, 4:00:23 PM1/23/01
>Subject: Re: Is this guy OMAR???
>From: "David B." both...@hotmail.com
>Date: 1/21/2001 9:17 PM Eastern Standard Time

Let's hope they put him in a mental institution....... FOR A LONG TIME!

Guinan
Visit Guinan's Bar and Grille
http://www.welcome.to/guinans