A message from our sponsor

The Insidious Spyda

Jul 26, 2001, 7:46:55 PM7/26/01

Jul 26, 2001, 7:55:05 PM7/26/01

Ahaha.

--
Rob "Rob" Dalton
http://daltonator.net

Strowbridge

Jul 26, 2001, 8:53:10 PM7/26/01
The Insidious Spyda wrote:

> http://www.conhugeco.org/junk/arguing.jpg

Where can I get a poster sized version of that? Priceless.

C.S.Strowbridge

Barking Mad MKSheppard

Jul 27, 2001, 8:19:24 AM7/27/01
On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 11:46:55 +1200, The Insidious Spyda <sp...@adjective-army.com> wrote:

>http://www.conhugeco.org/junk/arguing.jpg

Bwahhahah!

If you delete the retards, the Special Olympics actually becomes
something pretty decent, E.G. the people who are REALLY disabled,
not the drooling idiots.
"God and the Mauser!" - Kruger war cry

Chuck

Jul 27, 2001, 1:50:35 PM7/27/01

<sp...@adjective-army.com> wrote:

> >http://www.conhugeco.org/junk/arguing.jpg
>
> Bwahhahah!
>
> If you delete the retards, the Special Olympics actually becomes
> something pretty decent, E.G. the people who are REALLY disabled,
> not the drooling idiots.

Tired of them making you look bad?

--
Chuck
http://www.sfdebris.com

Barking Mad MKSheppard

Jul 27, 2001, 2:51:54 PM7/27/01
On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 12:50:35 -0500, "Chuck" <so...@sfdebris.com> wrote:

>Tired of them making you look bad?

<chuckles>

No. It's just that those drooling idiots take the spotlight
away from those who had to fight hard to get to where
they were, in particular, double amputees running the
mile with a pretty decent time.

<Turns away from monitor and speaks into tape recorder>

"Note to self. Add Chuck to list of people to kill."
"God and the Mauser!" - Boer war cry

Barking Mad MKSheppard

Jul 27, 2001, 4:36:39 PM7/27/01
On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 16:41:03 -0400, Dalton <r...@daltonator.net> wrote:

>You really are a bigot, aren't you?

:shrugs:

Last I checked, the Constitution was still in effect, unfortunately
for you.
"There are some opinions which are so stupid that only an
intellectual could believe them."

-George Orwell

Dalton

Jul 27, 2001, 4:41:03 PM7/27/01
Barking Mad MKSheppard wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 11:46:55 +1200, The Insidious Spyda <sp...@adjective-army.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.conhugeco.org/junk/arguing.jpg
>
> Bwahhahah!
>
> If you delete the retards, the Special Olympics actually becomes
> something pretty decent, E.G. the people who are REALLY disabled,
> not the drooling idiots.

You mean like the deaf, who at least have all their mental faculties?

You really are a bigot, aren't you?

--
Rob "Roby" Dalton
http://daltonator.net

The best defense against fanaticism is indifference.
Of course, a flamethrower helps.

Barking Mad MKSheppard

Jul 27, 2001, 4:44:10 PM7/27/01
On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 16:41:03 -0400, Dalton <r...@daltonator.net> wrote:

>You really are a bigot, aren't you?

And why no comment towards the person who posted it in
the first place?

Are you implying Spyda is a bigot too, because he posted
an anti-retard picture's link to ASVS?

Grow up you crybaby liberal. I don't have to like everything,
including YOU.

Chuck

Jul 27, 2001, 5:29:10 PM7/27/01

> On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 12:50:35 -0500, "Chuck" <so...@sfdebris.com> wrote:
>
> >Tired of them making you look bad?
>
> <chuckles>
>
> No. It's just that those drooling idiots take the spotlight
> away from those who had to fight hard to get to where
> they were, in particular, double amputees running the
> mile with a pretty decent time.

Wow, you've really got a grasp on the spirit of the Special Olympics, don't
you.
Why don't we just leave the double amputees aside as a doorstop like they
belong and leave the running to people with legs? Because the whole purpose
of the event is for anyone with a disability to have the chance to enjoy
friendly competition.

> <Turns away from monitor and speaks into tape recorder>
>
> "Note to self. Add Chuck to list of people to kill."

You are a walking advertisement for gun control, you realize that don't you.

--
Chuck
http://www.sfdebris.com

Dalton

Jul 27, 2001, 5:54:09 PM7/27/01
Barking Mad MKSheppard wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 16:41:03 -0400, Dalton <r...@daltonator.net> wrote:
>
> >You really are a bigot, aren't you?
>
> :shrugs:
>
> Last I checked, the Constitution was still in effect, unfortunately
> for you.

And you. Just because you have the First Amendment cop-out doesn't mean
I have to shut up. I have every right to attack your closed-minded
bigoted beliefs because of the First Amendment, so feel free to go fuck
yourself. Freedom of Speech is a double-edged sword, and you are the
dullest knife in the drawer.

Barking Mad MKSheppard

Jul 27, 2001, 5:56:13 PM7/27/01
On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 16:29:10 -0500, "Chuck" <so...@sfdebris.com> wrote:

>> <Turns away from monitor and speaks into tape recorder>
>>
>> "Note to self. Add Chuck to list of people to kill."
>
>You are a walking advertisement for gun control, you realize that don't you.

joke (jok)
n.
1. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an
amusing story with a punch line.
2.A mischievous trick; a prank.
3. An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
4. (Informal.)
a. Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: "The accident was
no joke."
b. An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: "His loud tie
was the joke of the office."

Dalton

Jul 27, 2001, 6:07:56 PM7/27/01
Barking Mad MKSheppard wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 12:50:35 -0500, "Chuck" <so...@sfdebris.com> wrote:
>
> >Tired of them making you look bad?
>
> <chuckles>
>
> No. It's just that those drooling idiots take the spotlight
> away from those who had to fight hard to get to where
> they were, in particular, double amputees running the
> mile with a pretty decent time.

The mentally retarded can never lead at least an almost-normal life.
Like you, they're stuck forever with a mental age of five. Unlike you,
there's no helping them. Unlike you, with your little hearing aids, they
can't stick a little device in their pocket that helps them cope.

> <Turns away from monitor and speaks into tape recorder>
>
> "Note to self. Add Chuck to list of people to kill."

I'm sure your parole officer would love to hear that.

Get help.

Barking Mad MKSheppard

Jul 27, 2001, 6:00:18 PM7/27/01
On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 21:54:09 GMT, Dalton <r...@daltonator.net> wrote:

>Freedom of Speech is a double-edged sword, and you are the
>dullest knife in the drawer.

Nah. More like the cheap Taurus semi auto with the serial number drilled out.

Dalton

Jul 27, 2001, 6:09:22 PM7/27/01
Barking Mad MKSheppard wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 16:41:03 -0400, Dalton <r...@daltonator.net> wrote:
>
> >You really are a bigot, aren't you?
>
> And why no comment towards the person who posted it in
> the first place?

Because it was a joke.

> Are you implying Spyda is a bigot too, because he posted
> an anti-retard picture's link to ASVS?

Proof that it's anti-retard?

> Grow up you crybaby liberal. I don't have to like everything,
> including YOU.

Ooh, Shep's calling me a LIBERAL! Quick, get the bactine! Looks like I
struck a nerve, eh, Peter-er, I mean Ryan?

Why don't you defend your position instead of attacking other people in
an attempt to deflect my attack? Are you that cowardly? You actually had
the audacity to attack Raven when she criticized your sick and twisted
desire to torture baby animals. You are a top-class bozo at trying to
deflect attacks onto other people by using their words against them. Not
only does it fail, but it's so transparent that nobody buys it. This
type of attack belongs in Chuck's logical flaws section if it's not
already there.

You are a joke. You are so laughably pathetic it makes me weep. Oh,
mister big-shot NRA member, I do so fear you and your list of people who
you're going to kill. Oh, scary mister tough-guy, please don't hurt me
with your phallic-symbol assault rifle and righteous Republican
propoganda. Oh please don't call the wrath of God and the Cleaners upon
me, oh whatever shall I do?

Barking Mad MKSheppard

Jul 27, 2001, 6:06:38 PM7/27/01
On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 22:07:56 GMT, Dalton <r...@daltonator.net> wrote:

>The mentally retarded can never lead at least an almost-normal life.
>Like you, they're stuck forever with a mental age of five.

If I'm stuck with a mental age of five, then how come I aced my GED the
first time?

>Unlike you, there's no helping them. Unlike you, with your little hearing
>aids, they can't stick a little device in their pocket that helps them cope.

You think they help me cope? They're a crutch, mind you. I need to have
closed captioning on in order to understand what they're saying on TV
even with my implant on.

>> <Turns away from monitor and speaks into tape recorder>
>>
>> "Note to self. Add Chuck to list of people to kill."
>
>I'm sure your parole officer would love to hear that.
>
>Get help.

joke (jok)

n.
1. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an
amusing story with a punch line.
2.A mischievous trick; a prank.
3. An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
4. (Informal.)
a. Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: "The accident was
no joke."
b. An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: "His loud tie
was the joke of the office."

Man, what is it with ASVS lately, everyone is making mistakes left and right.....

Chuck

Jul 27, 2001, 6:04:27 PM7/27/01

> On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 16:29:10 -0500, "Chuck" <so...@sfdebris.com> wrote:
>
> >> <Turns away from monitor and speaks into tape recorder>
> >>
> >> "Note to self. Add Chuck to list of people to kill."
> >
> >You are a walking advertisement for gun control, you realize that don't
you.

> joke (jok)
> n.
> 1. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an
> amusing story with a punch line.
> 2.A mischievous trick; a prank.
> 3. An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
> 4. (Informal.)
> a. Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: "The accident was
> no joke."
> b. An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: "His loud tie
> was the joke of the office."

I think someone already used that witticism before. Oh yeah, it was me.
You know at this rate I'm going to start charging people for the wear and
tear they're giving my remarks, it's really hurting the resale value.

--
Chuck
http://www.sfdebris.com

Dalton

Jul 27, 2001, 6:19:44 PM7/27/01
Barking Mad MKSheppard wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 21:54:09 GMT, Dalton <r...@daltonator.net> wrote:
>
> >Freedom of Speech is a double-edged sword, and you are the
> >dullest knife in the drawer.
>
> Nah. More like the cheap Taurus semi auto with the serial number drilled out.

That is not a knife. You are dumber than toast. Which, by the way, is
not a beverage.

Barking Mad MKSheppard

Jul 27, 2001, 6:11:58 PM7/27/01
On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 22:09:22 GMT, Dalton <r...@daltonator.net> wrote:

>Ooh, Shep's calling me a LIBERAL! Quick, get the bactine! Looks like I
>struck a nerve, eh, Peter-er, I mean Ryan?

Calling me Peter? What the hell have you been smoking? Tide-laced Crack?

>Why don't you defend your position instead of attacking other people in
>an attempt to deflect my attack? Are you that cowardly? You actually had
>the audacity to attack Raven when she criticized your sick and twisted
>desire to torture baby animals. You are a top-class bozo at trying to
>deflect attacks onto other people by using their words against them.

I learned from the best in the game on ASVS:

KYNES!

>You are a joke. You are so laughably pathetic it makes me weep. Oh,
>mister big-shot NRA member, I do so fear you and your list of people who
>you're going to kill.

*sigh*

joke (jok)
n.
1. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an
amusing story with a punch line.
2.A mischievous trick; a prank.
3. An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
4. (Informal.)
a. Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: "The accident was
no joke."
b. An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: "His loud tie
was the joke of the office."

Thank you, Strowbridge for that nice definition. I seem to be using it a lot
today.

Dalton

Jul 27, 2001, 6:21:16 PM7/27/01
Barking Mad MKSheppard wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 22:07:56 GMT, Dalton <r...@daltonator.net> wrote:
>
> >The mentally retarded can never lead at least an almost-normal life.
> >Like you, they're stuck forever with a mental age of five.
>
> If I'm stuck with a mental age of five, then how come I aced my GED the
> first time?

How come you had to take the GED at all?

> >Unlike you, there's no helping them. Unlike you, with your little hearing
> >aids, they can't stick a little device in their pocket that helps them cope.
>
> You think they help me cope? They're a crutch, mind you. I need to have
> closed captioning on in order to understand what they're saying on TV
> even with my implant on.

At least you have some hearing ability.

> >> <Turns away from monitor and speaks into tape recorder>
> >>
> >> "Note to self. Add Chuck to list of people to kill."
> >
> >I'm sure your parole officer would love to hear that.
> >
> >Get help.
>
> joke (jok)
> n.
> 1. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an
> amusing story with a punch line.
> 2.A mischievous trick; a prank.
> 3. An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.
> 4. (Informal.)
> a. Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: "The accident was
> no joke."
> b. An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: "His loud tie
> was the joke of the office."
>
> Man, what is it with ASVS lately, everyone is making mistakes left and right.....

I never take death threats from you as a joke. Your propensity towards
violence makes me concerned.

Barking Mad MKSheppard

Jul 27, 2001, 6:18:19 PM7/27/01
On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 17:04:27 -0500, "Chuck" <so...@sfdebris.com> wrote:

>I think someone already used that witticism before. Oh yeah, it was me.
>You know at this rate I'm going to start charging people for the wear and
>tear they're giving my remarks, it's really hurting the resale value.

If it helps, I got it at the 99 cent store, marked down to a penny :D

Barking Mad MKSheppard

Jul 27, 2001, 6:22:11 PM7/27/01
On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 22:21:16 GMT, Dalton <r...@daltonator.net> wrote:

>I never take death threats from you as a joke. Your propensity towards
>violence makes me concerned.

Heh. Once again a stupid liberal faints when I say the word "kill".

What propensity towards violence? Do I go around beating up
little kids for shits and giggles? No.

Dalton

Jul 27, 2001, 6:40:46 PM7/27/01
Barking Mad MKSheppard wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 22:09:22 GMT, Dalton <r...@daltonator.net> wrote:
>
> >Ooh, Shep's calling me a LIBERAL! Quick, get the bactine! Looks like I
> >struck a nerve, eh, Peter-er, I mean Ryan?
>
> Calling me Peter? What the hell have you been smoking? Tide-laced Crack?

Sorry you missed the joke.

> >Why don't you defend your position instead of attacking other people in
> >an attempt to deflect my attack? Are you that cowardly? You actually had
> >the audacity to attack Raven when she criticized your sick and twisted
> >desire to torture baby animals. You are a top-class bozo at trying to
> >deflect attacks onto other people by using their words against them.
>
> I learned from the best in the game on ASVS:
>
> KYNES!

And again.

[snip]

Dalton

Jul 27, 2001, 6:48:13 PM7/27/01
Barking Mad MKSheppard wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 22:21:16 GMT, Dalton <r...@daltonator.net> wrote:
>
> >I never take death threats from you as a joke. Your propensity towards
> >violence makes me concerned.
>
> Heh. Once again a stupid liberal faints when I say the word "kill".

I despise liberals and I'm not stupid. I also despise sheep-minded
conservatives who thinks calling someone a liberal will win them the
day.

> What propensity towards violence? Do I go around beating up
> little kids for shits and giggles? No.

But you do write stories where you viciously kill old men, Kynes,
Strowbridge, etc. and you fantasize about slaughtering defenseless baby
animals.

Kynes

Jul 27, 2001, 7:56:54 PM7/27/01
On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 22:40:46 GMT, Dalton <r...@daltonator.net> wrote:

>> >Why don't you defend your position instead of attacking other people in
>> >an attempt to deflect my attack? Are you that cowardly? You actually had
>> >the audacity to attack Raven when she criticized your sick and twisted
>> >desire to torture baby animals. You are a top-class bozo at trying to
>> >deflect attacks onto other people by using their words against them.
>>
>> I learned from the best in the game on ASVS:
>>
>> KYNES!
>
>And again.

Wow, this guy is a first-class nutjob. Does he realize I have him in my KF? The
only time I see his messages is when he posts something moronic enough to get a
reply from someone else.

Have fun screaming into the darkness, Crybaberie!
--
LK!
[ ky...@choam.org ] [ ICQ: 795238 ] [ AIM: Kynes23 ]

"But I've never seen *anything* that's going to even have the clearly designed
and hoped-for effect of running me out of these groups or debates."

-- TOWNMNBS, Six Days Before The Final Solution

Dalton

Jul 27, 2001, 8:14:10 PM7/27/01
Kynes wrote:

> >> I learned from the best in the game on ASVS:
> >>
> >> KYNES!
> >
> >And again.
>
> Wow, this guy is a first-class nutjob. Does he realize I have him in my KF? The
> only time I see his messages is when he posts something moronic enough to get a
> reply from someone else.

He's in my KF too. The thing is, I check ASVS from another NNTP server
occasionally to see what the meatheads are up to :)

> Have fun screaming into the darkness, Crybaberie!

hee hee hee

Where's El Boydo? I need chapter 6!!!

Strowbridge

Jul 28, 2001, 12:29:45 AM7/28/01
Dalton wrote:

> Barking Mad MKSheppard wrote:
> >
> > Dalton wrote:

> > >The mentally retarded can never lead at least an almost-normal life.
> > >Like you, they're stuck forever with a mental age of five.
> >
> > If I'm stuck with a mental age of five, then how come I aced my GED the
> > first time?
>
> How come you had to take the GED at all?

ANd that would have no effect on his emotional age.

> > >I'm sure your parole officer would love to hear that.
> > >
> > >Get help.
> >
> > joke (jok)

<SNIP!>

> > Man, what is it with ASVS lately, everyone is making mistakes left and
> > right.....
>
> I never take death threats from you as a joke. Your propensity towards
> violence makes me concerned.

Especially since he posted a message saying these weren't idle threats.
I kept that message, maybe I should send it to his parents or his parole
officer.

C.S.Strowbridge

Colin Brian Witz

Jul 28, 2001, 3:00:48 AM7/28/01
well he doesn't tick me off as much as someone else but I am just glad to have
my hand back, and am not about to start another Flamefest.

The Yosemite Bear
(Now on anti-biotics to make sure that I don't die of Gangrene.)

----
Note to self, make sure to send ACME catalog to M.K., Boyd, Kynes and Trannie,
sit back, and watch the fireworks go off.)

Second Note to self: Make sure to figure out were the fuck Lord Rog hid my
Omniversial Remote, I could have some fun with it again.

Chris O'Farrell

Jul 28, 2001, 8:44:07 AM7/28/01

Strowbridge <strow...@home.com> wrote in message
THATS going too far. Lets keep ASVS ASVS and personal lifes seperate shall
we?

Strowbridge

Jul 28, 2001, 9:08:00 AM7/28/01
Chris O'Farrell wrote:

> Strowbridge wrote

> > > I never take death threats from you as a joke. Your propensity towards
> > > violence makes me concerned.
> >
> > Especially since he posted a message saying these weren't idle threats.
> > I kept that message, maybe I should send it to his parents or his parole
> > officer.
>
> THATS going too far. Lets keep ASVS ASVS and personal lifes seperate shall
> we?

Hey, he's the one that threatens to kill me (among others) and then says
his threats are real, just ask his dad. He took it out of ASVS.

C.S.Strowbridge

Maj Svetlanna

Jul 28, 2001, 9:20:06 AM7/28/01

< snip >

I don't think he started threatening his Dad on ASVS. That's unrelated to
ASVS, as far as I know.

If you're worried about all the cops in the USA, the border patrol, the
Canadian border patrol, and your own police and Mounties being unable to stop a
guy illegally carrying a gun before he gets to your house...

Isn't that a tad paranoid?

And, if you don't think it is, maybe you should reconsider firearms for
self-defense for your own use, as you have even less faith in law enforcement
than I do, and considering how little I do, that's disturbing.

Quite honestly, I think it's good that Mark threatens people living thousands
of miles away from him. It would be harder for him to kill you than it would
for him to kill his far, and even harder for him to kill Chris O'Farrel or Edam
or Rob Wilson. (Well, considering his training, that would be more like Mark
committing suicide.)

So as long as Mark/Ryan is threatening people on ASVS, I will be quite happy
with it, as with his anger directed on people thousands of miles away from him,
people nearby him are far more likely to be safe.

So please don't send that letter. What if he reads your announcement that
you've done so and decides that he has no recourse but to go out in a blaze of
glory, first?

I'd just assume not flip on the TV tonight to watch the news on the latest
shooting.

Most of you hate Ryan's guts but I doubt any of us want him dead in a hail of
police gunfire after he's killed five or six people.

Marina O'Leary, Third Duchess of Karelia, Fifth Countess of Transylvania, a
vampiress of the Old Clan Tzimisice, personal friend and confidant of Vlad the
Impaler, etc, etc, etc.

Chris O'Farrell

Jul 28, 2001, 9:21:10 AM7/28/01

Strowbridge <strow...@home.com> wrote in message
I know I know, it was more a general comment to everyone

Barking Mad MKSheppard

Jul 28, 2001, 9:14:00 AM7/28/01
On Sat, 28 Jul 2001 13:08:00 GMT, Strowbridge <strow...@home.com> wrote:

>Hey, he's the one that threatens to kill me (among others) and then says
>his threats are real, just ask his dad. He took it out of ASVS.

:laughs:

And how do you propose I find you? You are in Canada. I am in the Mid-Atlantic
Seaboard of the US. For all I know, you live in a shack in the middle of 1,000 miles
of nothing.

Barking Mad MKSheppard

Jul 28, 2001, 9:27:43 AM7/28/01
On 28 Jul 2001 13:20:06 GMT, majsve...@aol.com (Maj Svetlanna) wrote:

>It would be harder for him to kill you than it would
>for him to kill his far, and even harder for him to kill Chris O'Farrel or Edam
>or Rob Wilson. (Well, considering his training, that would be more like Mark
>committing suicide.)

Actually, No.

If we go by the unrealistic standards Rob Wilson pulls out of his ass,
I could simply walk up behind him as he's taking his morning stroll,
or whatever the hell he does and shoot him in the back of the head.

No muss, no fuss :P

(Rob has used this scenario many, many, times when he's attacking
my positions on guns in self-defense)

Chris O'Farrell

Jul 28, 2001, 9:41:24 AM7/28/01
> Most of you hate Ryan's guts but I doubt any of us want him dead in a
hail of
> police gunfire after he's killed five or six people.

You warmth astounds me

Strowbridge

Jul 28, 2001, 9:46:46 AM7/28/01
Maj Svetlanna wrote:

> I don't think he started threatening his Dad on ASVS. That's unrelated to
> ASVS, as far as I know.

I'd have to check out the history on Google, but he did use his attack
against his dad as proof that his threats are real.

> If you're worried about all the cops in the USA, the border patrol, the
> Canadian border patrol, and your own police and Mounties being unable to stop
> a guy illegally carrying a gun before he gets to your house...
>
> Isn't that a tad paranoid?

I'm not the only one he threatened, some of the people he threatened
live less then a days travel away. And if I thought for a second he
would actually carry out his threats his parole officer would already
have that information. The people I really worry about are his family
and neighbours.

He's not well, not by a long shot. Ryan suffered from depression and
anger toward authority figures. Unfortunately, he considers his
medication a tool of these authority figures and will be a very
difficult patient to cure.

> Quite honestly, I think it's good that Mark threatens people living
> thousands of miles away from him. It would be harder for him to kill you than
> it would for him to kill his far, and even harder for him to kill Chris
> O'Farrel or Edam or Rob Wilson. (Well, considering his training, that would
> be more like Mark committing suicide.)
>
> So as long as Mark/Ryan is threatening people on ASVS, I will be quite happy
> with it, as with his anger directed on people thousands of miles away from
> him, people nearby him are far more likely to be safe.

I have to disagree, I think the environment in ASVS is very unhealthy
for Ryan. Hell, it's unhealthy for most people here. That's why we have
such a high burn out rate.

But anyway, I think the longer Ryan is here the more likely another
'episode' is to occur. Of course, this may be an inevitable result
regardless of his stay in ASVS. But coming here hastens his mental
instability.

> So please don't send that letter. What if he reads your announcement that
> you've done so and decides that he has no recourse but to go out in a blaze
> of glory, first?

I'd only send that information as a last resort. Only if I thought, 'The
authorities need to see this right now. I hope I'm not too late.'

> I'd just assume not flip on the TV tonight to watch the news on the latest
> shooting.

I'd also not want to see a story about him in a watchtower screaming,
'That one looks like Dalton! <BLAM!> That one looks like Strowbridge!
<BLAM!> That one looks like Kynes! <BLAM!> <BLAM!>'

> Most of you hate Ryan's guts but I doubt any of us want him dead in a hail
> of police gunfire after he's killed five or six people.

Well, if the courts don't force him to seek every available treatment
that may be end to this story.

C.S.Strowbridge

Barking Mad MKSheppard

Jul 28, 2001, 10:01:51 AM7/28/01

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&safe=off&th=cf2062db67fa4024,38&start=10

>I'm not the only one he threatened, some of the people he threatened
>live less then a days travel away. And if I thought for a second he
>would actually carry out his threats his parole officer would already
>have that information. The people I really worry about are his family
>and neighbours.

And why?

>He's not well, not by a long shot. Ryan suffered from depression and
>anger toward authority figures. Unfortunately, he considers his
>medication a tool of these authority figures and will be a very
>difficult patient to cure.

And I'm right. Why is it that every school system thinks the answer
to kids who won't sit still is to dope them up instead of actually
taking the time to discover WHY they're hyper?

>I have to disagree, I think the environment in ASVS is very unhealthy
>for Ryan. Hell, it's unhealthy for most people here. That's why we have
>such a high burn out rate.

I've lasted for nearly 2+ years. Insanity Reigns!

>But anyway, I think the longer Ryan is here the more likely another
>'episode' is to occur. Of course, this may be an inevitable result
>regardless of his stay in ASVS. But coming here hastens his mental
>instability.

Whee!

>I'd also not want to see a story about him in a watchtower screaming,
>'That one looks like Dalton! <BLAM!> That one looks like Strowbridge!
><BLAM!> That one looks like Kynes! <BLAM!> <BLAM!>'

mwaahahahahha

>Well, if the courts don't force him to seek every available treatment
>that may be end to this story.

Like what?

Chuck

Jul 28, 2001, 10:30:43 AM7/28/01

"Maj Svetlanna" <majsve...@aol.com> wrote in message

< snip >

> Quite honestly, I think it's good that Mark threatens people living
thousands
> of miles away from him. It would be harder for him to kill you than it
would
> for him to kill his far, and even harder for him to kill Chris O'Farrel or
Edam
> or Rob Wilson. (Well, considering his training, that would be more like
Mark
> committing suicide.)
It is never a good idea for Mark to threaten anybody. Threatening the life
of another human being is a sign of a mental unbalance or a psychological
need to overcome ones own shortcomings (not a sexual reference). There is
nothing useful in threatening people.

> So as long as Mark/Ryan is threatening people on ASVS, I will be quite
happy
> with it, as with his anger directed on people thousands of miles away from
him,
> people nearby him are far more likely to be safe.

I'd say it's more likely he'd give into frustration and kill the first
person that pissed him off.

> So please don't send that letter. What if he reads your announcement that
> you've done so and decides that he has no recourse but to go out in a
blaze of
> glory, first?

That's yet another sign of a seriously unstable individual, and if that's
the case the person shouldn't be feeding his anger by threatening people.

> I'd just assume not flip on the TV tonight to watch the news on the
latest
> shooting.
>
> Most of you hate Ryan's guts but I doubt any of us want him dead in a
hail of
> police gunfire after he's killed five or six people.

Forgive me for sounding unsympathetic, but if it keeps Ryan away from my
wife and children I'll sleep a whole lot better at night. I don't hate
Ryan, but it's not my responsibility that he refuses to take his medication
and is allowed to feed his rage. If he starts to show signs that he's out
of control the authorities should know.
And before Ryan trots out my definition of joke for the hundredth time, let
me point out that once you've been charged with attempted murder, convicted
of a violent crime, and stated publicly that your threats are serious, you
can no longer use them as a joke. The humor of a "List of People To Kill"
comes from knowing that the person would never do such a thing. When you've
demonstrated and stated that you will do it, the humor's gone. Indeed, the
only person who would find it funny would be someone who finds killing small
animals hilarious.

--
Chuck
http://www.sfdebris.com

Chuck

Jul 28, 2001, 10:44:54 AM7/28/01

> >He's not well, not by a long shot. Ryan suffered from depression and
> >anger toward authority figures. Unfortunately, he considers his
> >medication a tool of these authority figures and will be a very
> >difficult patient to cure.
>
> And I'm right. Why is it that every school system thinks the answer
> to kids who won't sit still is to dope them up instead of actually
> taking the time to discover WHY they're hyper?

"Dope." Ritalin is nothing like dope. It's for helping put the signals in
your brain under control so you don't have the attention span of a chihauau
that's just downed ten pixy stix. It gives you self-control, it doesn't
take it away. As for this WHY, the reason is that it's either involuntary
(which means, medication is necessary to solve it) or it's voluntary (child
needs a good smack upside the hide). If you don't like medication, then
it's the parent's responsibility to seek some alternative. The school's
there to provide education, not to fix all the problems in your life.

--
Chuck
http://www.sfdebris.com

Barking Mad MKSheppard

Jul 28, 2001, 10:45:34 AM7/28/01
On Sat, 28 Jul 2001 09:30:43 -0500, "Chuck" <so...@sfdebris.com> wrote:

>It is never a good idea for Mark to threaten anybody. Threatening the life
>of another human being is a sign of a mental unbalance or a psychological
>need to overcome ones own shortcomings (not a sexual reference). There is
>nothing useful in threatening people.

Oh, and now this is alt.startrek.vs.starwars.and.free.shrinks?

If I want psychological evaluations, I'll go to someone who knows about
psychology, and not a bunch of blowhards on an internet newsgroup.

Chuck

Jul 28, 2001, 11:20:49 AM7/28/01

> On Sat, 28 Jul 2001 09:30:43 -0500, "Chuck" <so...@sfdebris.com> wrote:
>
> >It is never a good idea for Mark to threaten anybody. Threatening the
life
> >of another human being is a sign of a mental unbalance or a psychological
> >need to overcome ones own shortcomings (not a sexual reference). There
is
> >nothing useful in threatening people.
>
> Oh, and now this is alt.startrek.vs.starwars.and.free.shrinks?
>
> If I want psychological evaluations, I'll go to someone who knows about
> psychology, and not a bunch of blowhards on an internet newsgroup.

Why bother, you won't listen to them either, as evidenced by your refusal to
take your medication. And since I studied Anormal Psychology (particularly
fitting in this case) as one of several courses in the field of psychology
towards my degree, I do know something about what I'm talking about. But
even then, you don't need a degree to know that threatening people is not a
sign of a healthy personality, nor do you need a degree to know that many
serial killers and people with antisocial tendencies enjoyed torturing or
killing small animals when they were younger. I'm not giving advice, I'm
just pointing out obvious aberrant behavior.

--
Chuck
http://www.sfdebris.com

Dalton

Jul 28, 2001, 4:15:50 PM7/28/01
Strowbridge wrote:

> Maj Svetlanna wrote:
>
> > I don't think he started threatening his Dad on ASVS. That's unrelated to
> > ASVS, as far as I know.
>
> I'd have to check out the history on Google, but he did use his attack
> against his dad as proof that his threats are real.

He used it when I said he didn't have the guts to carry through on any
of his threats.

[snip]

Raven Ford

Jul 28, 2001, 5:46:44 PM7/28/01

> On Fri, 27 Jul 2001 22:07:56 GMT, Dalton <r...@daltonator.net> wrote:
>
> >The mentally retarded can never lead at least an almost-normal life.
> >Like you, they're stuck forever with a mental age of five.
>
> If I'm stuck with a mental age of five, then how come I aced my GED the
> first time?

Wow, you passed an 8th grade equivalency test. Go you!

<snip>

Strowbridge

Jul 28, 2001, 8:28:26 PM7/28/01
Dalton wrote:

> Strowbridge wrote:
> >
> > Maj Svetlanna wrote:

> > > I don't think he started threatening his Dad on ASVS. That's unrelated
> > > to ASVS, as far as I know.
> >
> > I'd have to check out the history on Google, but he did use his attack
> > against his dad as proof that his threats are real.
>
> He used it when I said he didn't have the guts to carry through on any
> of his threats.

Actually, I was thinking about something else. Did he threaten his dad
here, before shooting at him in real life? If so, and I believe it is,
then my position carries more weight.

C.S.Strowbridge

Dalton

Jul 28, 2001, 9:06:39 PM7/28/01

Don't remember.

Barking Mad MKSheppard

Jul 29, 2001, 9:25:53 AM7/29/01
On Sat, 28 Jul 2001 09:30:43 -0500, "Chuck" <so...@sfdebris.com> wrote:

>Forgive me for sounding unsympathetic, but if it keeps Ryan away from my
>wife and children I'll sleep a whole lot better at night.

Alright. I've had it.

STFU about your squalling little crap factories!

I have HAD it with you people who use those little shits
to justify everything from those goddamn speedbumps in
my neighborhood, medicine bottles my grandmother can't
open, 'safeties' on disposable lighters in Maryland, and
'Smart Guns'.

So what if Squalling Crap Factory #1 doesn't look both ways
before crossing the street and gets hit by a car at 40MPH, throwing
him 50 feet?

It's not my fault your SCF #1 didn't look both ways, and don't you dare
use him as a lever to get those infernal speed bumps put on my road!

So what if your SCF #2 opened Daddy's medicine cabinet and downed
50 pills, sending him to the emergency room? Don't you dare use him to get
those damn "child-proof" medine bottles that my grandmother hates everywhere
to compensate for your piss-poor childproofing of your home!

And don't try and fob off those fucking "child-proof" BIC lighters that are
impossible for everyone else to light because your SCF torched your house
when you were at work.

Finally, to hell with your SCF if he accidentially blows his fucking
head off playing with daddy's guns. Don't use his bloody corpse to fob
further restrictions and BS like "smart guns".

In conclusion (thank you Seifert for this last paragraph)

People should be smart enough to keep dangerous things away from
dumb kids anyhow. And dumb kids away from dangerous things. If not,
it's just survival of the fittest. If a stupid person manages to copulate, but
its progeny doesn't make it, at least we have their genes out of the gene pool.

Chuck

Jul 29, 2001, 10:48:09 AM7/29/01

> On Sat, 28 Jul 2001 09:30:43 -0500, "Chuck" <so...@sfdebris.com> wrote:
>
> >Forgive me for sounding unsympathetic, but if it keeps Ryan away from my
> >wife and children I'll sleep a whole lot better at night.
>
> Alright. I've had it.
>
> STFU about your squalling little crap factories!

[snip stupid attempt to change the direction of the conversation that
demonstrates Ryan's completely vaccuous thinking]

Hey dumbass, the only dangerous thing I'm trying to keep away from my kids
is that sack of bull sperm you see in the mirror every morning. You are a
real piece of work, picking on the retarded, small animals and children. No
wonder you had to attack your father with a shotgun, you don't have the
balls to go against anybody bigger than you unless you're loaded for bear
and they're completely unarmed. You are the anthropomorphic personification
of cowardness, and the most convincing argument for aborting the handicapped
I've ever met. You have such an impulse control problem I wonder if you
daily drop your pants in public and jerk off more than the Laotian Wanker
Monkey. So in closing, see if they make a cochlear implant that helps the
brain, 'cause you need it.

--
Chuck
http://www.sfdebris.com

Barking Mad MKSheppard

Jul 29, 2001, 11:47:04 AM7/29/01
On Sun, 29 Jul 2001 09:48:09 -0500, "Chuck" <so...@sfdebris.com> wrote:

>Hey dumbass, the only dangerous thing I'm trying to keep away from my kids
>is that sack of bull sperm you see in the mirror every morning. You are a
>real piece of work, picking on the retarded, small animals and children.

<flips through book next to computer>

Ah. Next you're going to call me a homophobic redneck. Either that, or a
Nazi.

>No wonder you had to attack your father with a shotgun, you don't have the
>balls to go against anybody bigger than you unless you're loaded for bear
>and they're completely unarmed.

You know, you're working on inaccurate information like I was a month ago
with Matt Hyde. In both instances he was armed, first with a claw hammer
back at the apartment, and then later with a 5,360 pound vehicle.

Chuck

Jul 29, 2001, 1:11:55 PM7/29/01

> On Sun, 29 Jul 2001 09:48:09 -0500, "Chuck" <so...@sfdebris.com> wrote:
>
> >Hey dumbass, the only dangerous thing I'm trying to keep away from my
kids
> >is that sack of bull sperm you see in the mirror every morning. You are
> >real piece of work, picking on the retarded, small animals and children.
>
> <flips through book next to computer>
>
> Ah. Next you're going to call me a homophobic redneck. Either that, or a
> Nazi.

Unlikely, since I'm a conservative as well. Attacking you for your politics
would be like shooting myself in the foot.

> >No wonder you had to attack your father with a shotgun, you don't have
the
> >balls to go against anybody bigger than you unless you're loaded for bear
> >and they're completely unarmed.
>
> You know, you're working on inaccurate information like I was a month ago
> with Matt Hyde. In both instances he was armed, first with a claw hammer
> back at the apartment, and then later with a 5,360 pound vehicle.

"In the December argument at his mother's home in the Manor Lake community,
Crierie took his shotgun out of his father's truck, ran into a neighbor's
backyard and loaded it. As the father later drove away from the house, the
teen shot at his him, prosecutors argued."
I'm sure he was quite a threat driving away from you.

--
Chuck
http://www.sfdebris.com

Dalton

Jul 29, 2001, 5:10:58 PM7/29/01
Barking Mad MKSheppard wrote:

> On Sat, 28 Jul 2001 09:30:43 -0500, "Chuck" <so...@sfdebris.com> wrote:
>
> >Forgive me for sounding unsympathetic, but if it keeps Ryan away from my
> >wife and children I'll sleep a whole lot better at night.
>
> Alright. I've had it.
>
> STFU about your squalling little crap factories!

Nothing says 'badass' like attacking someone else's children.

[snip whinefest]

Strowbridge

Jul 29, 2001, 8:06:45 PM7/29/01
Dalton wrote:

> Barking Mad MKSheppard wrote:
> >
> > "Chuck" wrote:

> > >Forgive me for sounding unsympathetic, but if it keeps Ryan away from my
> > >wife and children I'll sleep a whole lot better at night.
> >
> > Alright. I've had it.
> >
> > STFU about your squalling little crap factories!
>
> Nothing says 'badass' like attacking someone else's children.
>
> [snip whinefest]

And attacking other people parenting skills. Like his did such a bang up
job.

C.S.Strowbridge

Dalton

Jul 29, 2001, 8:05:22 PM7/29/01

Haha!

Ryan Spickard

Jul 30, 2001, 11:07:45 PM7/30/01
"Chuck" <so...@sfdebris.com> wrote in message
[snip]
> Wow, you've really got a grasp on the spirit of the Special Olympics,
don't
> you.
> Why don't we just leave the double amputees aside as a doorstop like they
> belong and leave the running to people with legs? Because the whole
purpose
> of the event is for anyone with a disability to have the chance to enjoy
> friendly competition.
[snip]

Hey, technically I've got a disability, I wonder if they'd let me in?
Hmmm...

--
Ryan Spickard
ICQ#86354736 | AIM: Atomikchicken

"It won't give up, it wants me dead. Goddamn this noise inside my
head." --Nine Inch Nails, "The Becoming"

Ryan Spickard

Jul 30, 2001, 11:15:33 PM7/30/01
"Strowbridge" <strow...@home.com> wrote in message
[snip]

> But coming here hastens his mental instability.
[snip]

I guess its a good thing I haven't told my therapist about this place yet...

Ryan Spickard

Jul 30, 2001, 11:18:37 PM7/30/01
""Barking Mad" MKSheppard" <ryan...@erols.com> wrote in message
[snip]

> >He's not well, not by a long shot. Ryan suffered from depression and
> >anger toward authority figures. Unfortunately, he considers his
> >medication a tool of these authority figures and will be a very
> >difficult patient to cure.
>
> And I'm right. Why is it that every school system thinks the answer
> to kids who won't sit still is to dope them up instead of actually
> taking the time to discover WHY they're hyper?
[snip]

That's what therapists and their ilk are for, someone to talk to and try to
work out your problems.

--
Ryan Spickard
ICQ#86354736 | AIM: Atomikchicken
Yahoo: Atomikchicken | MSN: mushro...@hotmail.com
Website: http://www.users.qwest.net/~spickards

Peace, Love, and souls burning in the meaningless hell of existence.

Ryan Spickard

Jul 30, 2001, 11:29:01 PM7/30/01
"Chuck" <so...@sfdebris.com> wrote in message
[snip]

> Why bother, you won't listen to them either, as evidenced by your refusal
> take your medication. And since I studied Anormal Psychology
(particularly
> fitting in this case) as one of several courses in the field of psychology
> towards my degree, I do know something about what I'm talking about. But
> even then, you don't need a degree to know that threatening people is not
> sign of a healthy personality, nor do you need a degree to know that many
> serial killers and people with antisocial tendencies enjoyed torturing or
> killing small animals when they were younger. I'm not giving advice, I'm
> just pointing out obvious aberrant behavior.

Sheppard strikes me as more of the spree-killer type, not the serial killer
type.
He just doens't seem to have enough control, and control is a big part of
the whole serial killer thing.

--
Ryan Spickard
ICQ#86354736 | AIM: Atomikchicken
Yahoo: Atomikchicken | MSN: mushro...@hotmail.com
Website: http://www.users.qwest.net/~spickards

My future is so bright, it has burned out my retinas and given me skin
cancer.

Chuck

Jul 30, 2001, 11:46:25 PM7/30/01

"Ryan Spickard" <atomik...@excite.com> wrote in message

> "Strowbridge" <strow...@home.com> wrote in message
> [snip]
> > But coming here hastens his mental instability.
> [snip]
>
> I guess its a good thing I haven't told my therapist about this place
yet...

Chicken therapists? Now I have heard everything.

--
Chuck
http://www.sfdebris.com

Colin Brian Witz

Jul 30, 2001, 11:58:06 PM7/30/01
I'm a diabetic, misinthrope, so that's a digestive and a social disability....

Ryan Spickard

Jul 31, 2001, 12:02:33 AM7/31/01
"Chuck" <so...@sfdebris.com> wrote in message

LOL, yeah, it really increases egg production around the ol' farm. :)

--
Ryan Spickard
ICQ#86354736 | AIM: Atomikchicken
Yahoo: Atomikchicken | MSN: mushro...@hotmail.com
Website: http://www.users.qwest.net/~spickards

"Denn alles Fleisch es ist wie Gras..."

Chuck

Jul 31, 2001, 12:19:53 AM7/31/01

"Ryan Spickard" <atomik...@excite.com> wrote in message
You're right, that was a bit of an overgeneralization. The reason it's
found in serial killers is often because they have sadistic personality
disorder. In addition to those, a fascination with violence, weapons and
torture are often a characteristic of a sadistic personality disorder.

--
Chuck
http://www.sfdebris.com

Chuck

Jul 31, 2001, 12:22:26 AM7/31/01

> "Chuck" <so...@sfdebris.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "Ryan Spickard" <atomik...@excite.com> wrote in message
> > > "Strowbridge" <strow...@home.com> wrote in message
> > > [snip]
> > > [snip]
> > >
> > > I guess its a good thing I haven't told my therapist about this place
> > yet...
> > >
> > Chicken therapists? Now I have heard everything.
>
> LOL, yeah, it really increases egg production around the ol' farm. :)

Use hypnotism, that'll work. Only problems is they already cluck like
chickens, so you can't use that old trick.

--
Chuck
http://www.sfdebris.com

DMZ

Jul 31, 2001, 12:34:54 AM7/31/01

"Ryan Spickard" <atomik...@excite.com> wrote in message

> "Chuck" <so...@sfdebris.com> wrote in message
> [snip]
> > Why bother, you won't listen to them either, as evidenced by your refusal
> > take your medication. And since I studied Anormal Psychology
> (particularly
> > fitting in this case) as one of several courses in the field of psychology
> > towards my degree, I do know something about what I'm talking about. But
> > even then, you don't need a degree to know that threatening people is not
> > sign of a healthy personality, nor do you need a degree to know that many
> > serial killers and people with antisocial tendencies enjoyed torturing or
> > killing small animals when they were younger. I'm not giving advice, I'm
> > just pointing out obvious aberrant behavior.
>
> Sheppard strikes me as more of the spree-killer type, not the serial killer
> type.
> He just doens't seem to have enough control, and control is a big part of
> the whole serial killer thing.

Why does "Sheppard doesn't have enough control to be a serial killer" really,
really worry me? =)

DMZ
---

Ryan Spickard

Jul 31, 2001, 1:16:00 AM7/31/01
"Chuck" <so...@sfdebris.com> wrote in message

Of course I'm right! Are you suggesting that I'm capable of being wrong? ;)

> The reason it's
> found in serial killers is often because they have sadistic personality
> disorder. In addition to those, a fascination with violence, weapons and
> torture are often a characteristic of a sadistic personality disorder.

Yeah, I wasn't trying to say that killing small animals isn't part of a
serial killer's youth, I was just commenting on what type of sicko Sheppard
was. :)

--
Ryan Spickard
ICQ#86354736 | AIM: Atomikchicken