Hey again!

1 view

Austin Sweevo

Jan 18, 2004, 11:59:21 PM1/18/04
Jeez, it's been a while. What's been going on in these parts?

Björn Paulsen

Jan 19, 2004, 12:19:02 AM1/19/04
On 19 jan 2004, Austin Sweevo <aus...@sweevo.cjb.net> fashioned following
prophecy while in the throes of religious ecstasy:

> Jeez, it's been a while. What's been going on in these parts?

You fuck.

--
Björn

Austin Sweevo

Jan 19, 2004, 12:27:36 AM1/19/04
"Björn Paulsen" <fenix_burnsyouh...@yahoo.com> wrote in

Gee, thanks.

Dalton

Jan 19, 2004, 1:40:45 AM1/19/04
Austin Sweevo wrote:

> Jeez, it's been a while. What's been going on in these parts?

Impersonating a dead man is about as low as you can get, Snubis.

--
Rob "Uncle Roby" Dalton
http://daltonator.net

"'Impossible' is a word people use to make themselves feel
better when they give up." - Vyse - Skies of Arcadia

John Hansen

Jan 19, 2004, 1:43:11 AM1/19/04
Snubis, you fucking asshole.

Austin Sweevo

Jan 19, 2004, 2:05:03 AM1/19/04
Dalton <dalto...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> Austin Sweevo wrote:
>
>> Jeez, it's been a while. What's been going on in these parts?
>

> Impersonating a dead man is about as low as you can get, Snubis.

What the hell? Who's Snubis? I've been away *way* too long.

aus...@sweevo.cjb.net
ICQ: 145744416
AIM: Austin Sweevo
YIM: austinsweevo
MSN: austin...@hotmail.com

John Hansen

Jan 19, 2004, 2:44:11 AM1/19/04
"Austin Sweevo" <aus...@sweevo.cjb.net> glarped the following in
<aswezkrrs$lu2$1...@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk> on Mon, 19 Jan 2004 02:05:03 -0500
(EST)...

>Dalton <dalto...@hotmail.com> wrote in
>
>> Austin Sweevo wrote:
>>
>>> Jeez, it's been a while. What's been going on in these parts?
>>
>> Impersonating a dead man is about as low as you can get, Snubis.
>
>What the hell? Who's Snubis? I've been away *way* too long.

I am going to throttle somebody if this is their sad idea of a joke.

Colin'The Yosemite Bear'Witz

Jan 19, 2004, 2:46:09 AM1/19/04
"Dalton" <dalto...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> [...]
Can we ask the reaper if he will trade us the real Healey for this crossposting
troll breath?

DanielSBen

Jan 19, 2004, 8:16:57 AM1/19/04
John Hansen <%crayz9000%@phreaker.net> wrote in message news:<ol2n00tuu27ueukg3...@4ax.com>...

Maybe he's his evil (or good) twin from the Mirror Universe, y'know.
Or whoever reported his death was premature, or a timetraveller from the future.
Or he could be posting via a Ouija board.

And no, it's not my joke, either.

-DanielSBen

JPMWycombe

Jan 19, 2004, 10:40:13 AM1/19/04
ok what the smeg is going on here?

Daubers

Jan 19, 2004, 11:03:13 AM1/19/04
In article <e7c74eed27827402...@news.teranews.com>,
aus...@sweevo.cjb.net says...

> Jeez, it's been a while. What's been going on in these parts?

Congratulations my cave dwelling enemy, you've just been the proud
target of 5, yes 5, abuse reports.

Why? you may say, well, lets see.

Austin Sweevo, the person who you are falsley appearing under passed
away on November 11th last year. How do I know this? Well I attended his
funeral and he waws one of my best mates.

Abuse lists don't scare you? Well, lets see what they do first shall we,
if they don't do anything, I will, and unlike you, I'm not an idiot

-Natthew Daubney

(apologies if this appears as trolling, its been a while since I took a
hammer to horrible rock based life forms and this one seems to diserve
it. I also destroyed the cross posting as its irratating)

Anime Fanboy

Jan 19, 2004, 11:32:07 AM1/19/04
On January 19, 2004 Daubers <evild...@theshedofdoom.co.uk> wrote in

> In article <e7c74eed27827402...@news.teranews.com>,
> aus...@sweevo.cjb.net says...
>
>> Jeez, it's been a while. What's been going on in these parts?
>
> Congratulations my cave dwelling enemy, you've just been the proud
> target of 5, yes 5, abuse reports.

Why 5?

Austin Sweevo

Jan 19, 2004, 11:42:23 AM1/19/04

> In article <e7c74eed27827402...@news.teranews.com>,

> aus...@sweevo.cjb.net says...
>
>> Jeez, it's been a while. What's been going on in these parts?
>
> Congratulations my cave dwelling enemy, you've just been the proud
> target of 5, yes 5, abuse reports.
>
> Why? you may say, well, lets see.
>
> Austin Sweevo, the person who you are falsley appearing under passed
> away on November 11th last year. How do I know this? Well I attended his
> funeral and he waws one of my best mates.

You're a lying troll.

> Abuse lists don't scare you? Well, lets see what they do first shall we,
> if they don't do anything, I will, and unlike you, I'm not an idiot

Oh no. I'm so scared.

Daubers

Jan 19, 2004, 1:25:25 PM1/19/04
In article <04d1c4b2c2aa34f2...@news.teranews.com>, Anime
Fanboy <Anime_Fanboy> says...

To various abuse addresses I wass given by the nice man on the end of
the freeserve phone line, and the ones in their headers.

-Matthew Daubney

Björn Paulsen

Jan 19, 2004, 1:33:13 PM1/19/04
On 19 jan 2004, "Austin Sweevo" <aus...@sweevo.cjb.net> fashioned
following prophecy while in the throes of religious ecstasy:

> Daubers <evild...@theshedofdoom.co.uk> wrote in

>> In article <e7c74eed27827402...@news.teranews.com>,
>> aus...@sweevo.cjb.net says...
>>
>>> Jeez, it's been a while. What's been going on in these parts?
>>
>> Congratulations my cave dwelling enemy, you've just been the proud
>> target of 5, yes 5, abuse reports.
>>
>> Why? you may say, well, lets see.
>>
>> Austin Sweevo, the person who you are falsley appearing under passed
>> away on November 11th last year. How do I know this? Well I attended
>> his funeral and he waws one of my best mates.
>

> I'm a lying troll.

That's right.

>> Abuse lists don't scare you? Well, lets see what they do first shall
>> we, if they don't do anything, I will, and unlike you, I'm not an
>> idiot
>
> Oh no. I'm so scared.

No, I doubt you are. What's there to be afraid of? Losing respect? You
never had it. Being derided? Should be old news. Threats of physical
harm? If I were you I'd welcome all abuse as my just due.

In fact, this might just be how your subconscious tries to deal with the
sad fact of your existence; by slowly building up to the point where
cretinicide is justifiable. Of course, being a part of you, it didn't
get it right, but it IS a step in the right direction.

Fucker.

--
Björn

Anime Fanboy

Jan 19, 2004, 1:26:28 PM1/19/04
Daubers <evild...@theshedofdoom.co.uk> wrote in

Ok, you are officially a netkkkop and borderline n00b.

Daubers

Jan 19, 2004, 1:55:58 PM1/19/04
In article <d0c4fff20ffeff00...@news.teranews.com>, Anime
Fanboy <Anime_Fanboy> says...

<snip>

> Ok, you are officially a netkkkop and borderline n00b.

On this one topic I'll agree with you, I've been defending the coroners
report of death by misadventure for a while, so I've become a tad
sensitive in this area.

I've just lost faith in people and at the moment I'm in the right mood
to lash out.

Apologies for any offence.

-Matthew Daubney

Dan Messenger

Jan 19, 2004, 2:09:12 PM1/19/04
"Daubers" <evild...@theshedofdoom.co.uk> wrote in message

I shouldn't appologise mate.

I also was at the funeral and I feel exactly the same, this is a sick joke
and is not in the slightest big funny.

You are taking the correct and official course of action here, and to have
"Anime Fanboy" reply to your message like that is totally uncalled for, not
to mention extreemly insensitive.

-Dan Messenger, friend of Austin Sweevo

JPMWycombe

Jan 19, 2004, 2:18:43 PM1/19/04
So if i'm reading this right this guy is assuming the identity of a former
ASVSer and several people knew the real man- is this correct.

If so I'm gonna flame as well it'd be like a member of one of my lists- Tim
Knight being pissed on. he died last year bout the same time.

Silent Bob Foley

John Hansen

Jan 19, 2004, 2:53:28 PM1/19/04
Daubers <evild...@theshedofdoom.co.uk> glarped the following in
<MPG.1a76388f7...@news.freeserve.com> on Mon, 19 Jan 2004
18:55:58 -0000...

>Apologies for any offence.

Don't apologize to this jerk. He's the same guy, just in another disguise.

He's simply pathetic. Trolls Usenet 24/7 it seems. Has no life whatsoever.
In fact, I'd be willing to bet that he hasn't seen a vagina in real life
in his lifetime (this coming from a geek probably sounds amazing, but some
of us do have lives). In fact, I wouldn't be at all surprised if he whacks
off in his spare time to kiddie porn that he downloaded from the binary
groups using his nice, uncensored and unlogged TeraNews account.

John Hansen

Jan 19, 2004, 2:55:01 PM1/19/04
I see you're getting really good at forging headers (read: copying and
pasting them)

Why don't you go do something productive, like go work for some Asian
spamming company? I'm sure they could use your "l33t sk1llz."

MKSheppard

Jan 19, 2004, 3:37:30 PM1/19/04
On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 01:40:45 -0500, Dalton <dalto...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Impersonating a dead man is about as low as you can get, Snubis.

I thought I had seen low before, but jesus........

Ben

Jan 19, 2004, 4:01:15 PM1/19/04
"Austin Sweevo" <aus...@sweevo.cjb.net> wrote in message news:<aswezkrrs$lu2$1...@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk>...

> Dalton <dalto...@hotmail.com> wrote in
>
> > Austin Sweevo wrote:
> >
> >> Jeez, it's been a while. What's been going on in these parts?
> >
> > Impersonating a dead man is about as low as you can get, Snubis.
>
> What the hell? Who's Snubis? I've been away *way* too long.

Dear sir/madam,

I was one of the two or three people closest to John Healey in real
life before he died. His death has meant a hell of a lot to me; I've
only just moved away from home and the loneliness of an unfamiliar
city coupled with the raw anger of being unable to grieve with John's
friends and family has been beyond painful. I did make it home for the
funeral and I read my own poem written just for John as part of the
service. I touched his coffin as I returned to my seat. I saw his
trademark hat on top of the coffin. I saw his father burst into tears
because of my poem. I cannot listen to my favourite song ever, ever
again because it was played at the funeral. I am about to start a
course of councelling because this is beyond painful.

I have here, in front of me, the leaflet handed out at John's funeral.
It is nestled in with John's only copy of "The Hitchhiker's Guide To
The Galaxy" which was his favourite book as is, consequently, battered
and bruised. I speak to Mrs Healey on the phone every few weeks to let
her know that I am fine as the family is somewhat worried about the
effect of his death on his friends. If needs be, I can get a copy of
his death certificate or I can describe to you, in detail, how his
fourteen year old sister discovered him dead.

What you are doing by posting this message is the most hurtful,
painful, immoral and disgusting act imaginable. I knew John; he was
one of my two best friends. I had a huge influence on his musical
tastes and for him to die, just like that, was devastating. You are
utterly, utterly reprehensible, and I hope that you either confess and
atone for your messages else know what horror, distress and pain you
have caused to many, many people. Personally, I have not cried for the
first time in a week - I thought I was making some progress - but your
actions have put me back.

Perhaps if you are John, you can tell me some facts. What was my first
car? Who was in it when I crashed? What caused it to stop-start all
those times? What was the first film we drove to watch together? How
many times did you see "Blackball" over the summer? What happened when
we launched rockets on top of Coombe? How many episodes of Star Wars
have I actually sat through? What did we do that you photoed on my
last night back at home?

And, most important of all, what is my name?

Hate is something I never thought I'd experience. I experienced it
today.

Thank you for your time.

-b

Björn Paulsen

Jan 19, 2004, 4:41:22 PM1/19/04
On 19 jan 2004, rrc...@yahoo.com (MKSheppard) fashioned following

prophecy while in the throes of religious ecstasy:

> On Mon, 19 Jan 2004 01:40:45 -0500, Dalton <dalto...@hotmail.com>

Mark, I take everything I ever said about you back. Just find this fucker
and kill him.

--
Björn

Snubis

Jan 19, 2004, 5:12:01 PM1/19/04

> Daubers <evild...@theshedofdoom.co.uk> glarped the following in
> <MPG.1a76388f7...@news.freeserve.com> on Mon, 19 Jan 2004
> 18:55:58 -0000...
>
>> Apologies for any offence.
>
> Don't apologize to this jerk. He's the same guy, just in another
> disguise.
>
> He's simply pathetic. Trolls Usenet 24/7 it seems. Has no life
> whatsoever.

He's not the one who argues about who's imaginary spaceship is better.

Tyralak

Jan 19, 2004, 5:15:17 PM1/19/04
"Austin Sweevo" <aus...@sweevo.cjb.net> wrote in news:aswezkrrs$lu2$1
@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk:

> Dalton <dalto...@hotmail.com> wrote in
>
>> Austin Sweevo wrote:
>>
>>> Jeez, it's been a while. What's been going on in these parts?
>>
>> Impersonating a dead man is about as low as you can get, Snubis.
>
> What the hell? Who's Snubis? I've been away *way* too long.

This had better not be RayCav. If it is, then you've lost any sympathy I
ever had for you.

--
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,

Tyralak,
Supreme Commander Of The Imperial Romulan Warbird, Psionax

Official ASVS Token Trekkie

MKSheppard

Jan 19, 2004, 5:18:12 PM1/19/04
On 19 Jan 2004 21:41:22 GMT, "Björn Paulsen" <fenix_burnsyouh...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Mark, I take everything I ever said about you back. Just find this fucker
>and kill him.

I don't want to go back to jail...Bodies are such hard things
to explain to the authorities about...

Still, I do want this asshole found and killed, after being tortured for several
days by LT HITMAN *in real life*

JPMWycombe

Jan 19, 2004, 5:16:09 PM1/19/04
>Subject: Re: Apologies for reiteration....
>From: "Snubis" Snu...@wp.pl
>Date: 19/01/2004 22:12 GMT Standard Time

So u admitting ur the sick fucking son of a whre who's pretending to be a dead
man several of whom's friends are here

Plus if you don't like the debates etc

Just fuck off

JPMWycombe

Jan 19, 2004, 5:17:36 PM1/19/04
>Subject: Re: Hey again!
>From: rrc...@yahoo.com (MKSheppard)
>Date: 19/01/2004 22:18 GMT Standard Time
if he's american give him to the Iraqis

Snubis

Jan 19, 2004, 5:26:05 PM1/19/04
jpmwy...@aol.com (JPMWycombe) wrote in

You mean that Austin guy who was raped to death by his homosexual friends? Nah.

Dan Messenger

Jan 19, 2004, 5:26:41 PM1/19/04

> > So u admitting ur the sick fucking son of a whre who's pretending to be
> > a dead man several of whom's friends are here
>
> You mean that Austin guy who was raped to death by his homosexual friends?
Nah.

You are taking this way too far.

John Hansen

Jan 19, 2004, 5:30:31 PM1/19/04
"Snubis" <Snu...@wp.pl> glarped the following in
<vvu8vvcurvysiakhv...@4ax.com> on Mon, 19 Jan 2004 17:26:05
-0500 (EST)...

>> So u admitting ur the sick fucking son of a whre who's pretending to be
>> a dead man several of whom's friends are here
>
>You mean that Austin guy who was raped to death by his homosexual friends? Nah.

Last time I heard, those same guys were the ones who tied you to a chair
and bukkaked on your face until you were nearly asphyxiated. The hospital
officials were kind of puzzled at that one.

C.S.Strowbridge

Jan 19, 2004, 7:13:26 PM1/19/04
Daubers wrote:

> (apologies if this appears as trolling, its been a while since I took a
> hammer to horrible rock based life forms and this one seems to diserve
> it. I also destroyed the cross posting as its irratating)

No problem. If you need help, don't hesitate to ask.

C.S.Strowbridge

Graeme Dice

Jan 19, 2004, 8:15:10 PM1/19/04
JPMWycombe wrote:

> So if i'm reading this right this guy is assuming the identity of a former
> ASVSer and several people knew the real man- is this correct.

That's correct. Sweevo passed away last year.

Graeme Dice
--
Local High School Dropouts Cut in Half

Graeme Dice

Jan 19, 2004, 8:16:13 PM1/19/04
C.S.Strowbridge wrote:

ASVS is a "troll unfriendly" group. We have enough members who are
willing to rotate times while that most individuals give up after a while.

LiveWire

Jan 20, 2004, 12:04:34 AM1/20/04

"JPMWycombe" <jpmwy...@aol.com> wrote in message
If he's Iraqui, give him to the Americans <grin>

Matt Huang

Jan 20, 2004, 5:33:17 PM1/20/04
"LiveWire" <livewi...@NOSPAM.yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<ea62751f703e1899...@news.teranews.com>...

What if he's Brittish or Canadian?

Colin'The Yosemite Bear'Witz

Jan 21, 2004, 3:46:47 PM1/21/04
"Matt Huang" <Shadow...@aol.com> wrote in message
Then give him to either the Cajun's or the Quebecois (Think a more violent
version of the French)

--
Our Friend Caffeine
Or Why Johnny Can't Blink

Tyralak

Jan 21, 2004, 4:57:13 PM1/21/04
"Colin'The Yosemite Bear'Witz" <inreach.com> wrote in

A more violent version of the French? You mean they call you names
before they surrender?

Enigma

Jan 21, 2004, 6:12:22 PM1/21/04
"Tyralak" <Tyr...@SecureUndisclosedLocation.com> wrote in message
More like if the French had balls.

Tyralak

Jan 21, 2004, 7:02:14 PM1/21/04
"Enigma" <xtr...@qqqq.qqq> wrote in

Wow. That's kind of hard to imagine, but I suppose anything's possible.

Colin'The Yosemite Bear'Witz

Jan 22, 2004, 2:07:43 AM1/22/04

"Tyralak" <Tyr...@SecureUndisclosedLocation.com> wrote in message

Well you know all of the French that were "bad", take no shit, Viking hold overs
went to three places, Quebec where they became Hockey Players, Louisiana where
all the French Pirates went, and French Guyana (where all the remaining convict
types went), so they have French language, and some of the customs, but their
Essential Norman/Gaul <kick the Roman legions in the nards> genes were still
intact.