NEW TOS Petrified Peeps (K,C, Peeps, drabble) [PG]

Ventura33

Apr 8, 2007, 1:12:47 AM4/8/07
Petrified Peeps

TOS: K, C, Peeps, drabble; rated PG.

By Ventura33 feed...@ventura33.com

http://www.ventura33.com

rather than the other way around.

Disclaimer: I don't own 'em, but they can share my lime jello.

Chekov gaped in horror when he saw the dessert cart.

"It's a Midwestern tradition," Kirk explained. "Back in Iowa,
they'll put anything in lime jello, from pineapple chunks to
succotash."

The ensign ventured another look at the ghastly sight. With
their tiny sugary beaks twisted as if in a final agonized
scream, several half-melted Peeps lay entombed in their
gelatinous final resting place. Like a Pompeii in miniature,
Chekov thought, overtaken by a deluge of lime green lava.

"Marshmallows and jello go quite well together."

"But, sir - for Klingon diplomats?"

Kirk grinned. "They'll think it's a dish fit for warriors."

IDIC

Apr 8, 2007, 10:06:01 AM4/8/07
NOW, it is Easter ~LOL

Loved it, Ventura--thanks for going easy on Jim this year ;-)

~iddy

Rocky

Apr 9, 2007, 4:53:32 PM4/9/07
On Apr 8, 7:12 am, "Ventura33" <nos...@ventura33.com> wrote:
> Petrified Peeps

I guess revenge really can be sweet!

Thanks for posting this one.

-Rocky

Visit Rocky's Road to Voyager
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/rockyroad

Whoa Nellie

Apr 11, 2007, 10:05:00 AM4/11/07
On Apr 8, 12:12 am, "Ventura33" <nos...@ventura33.com> wrote:
> Petrified Peeps
>
> TOS: K, C, Peeps, drabble; rated PG.
>
> By Ventura33 feedb...@ventura33.com

> http://www.ventura33.com

> rather than the other way around.
>
> Disclaimer: I don't own 'em, but they can share my lime jello.

It's not officially spring until there has been a Peep story on ASC.
We enjoyed this delightfully twisted offering and had this mental
image of sugary transporter accident victims encased in a gelatinous
mass. Thank you for the giggle. :-D

Warmest Wishes,
Whoa Nellie