TOS stories posted between 6/6/04 and 6/12/04

Rocky

Jun 13, 2004, 3:40:44 AM6/13/04
Here's the weekly update from your friendly neighborhood SoS
Maintainer for TOS. If you posted a story (labeled TOS or
TOS/Crossover) during the indicated time period but do not see it
here, email me at r...@iname.com with the header information.

Please note that the actual story must be posted to ASC, not just the
URL of where it can be found. Your subject line should also indicate
that your post contains a (new) story and is not simply
feedback/comments on another author's work (especially important when
it involves a challenge response). More details below:

6/6/04
Title: James and the Giant Penis
Author: Hypatia Kosh
Contact: athena_sappho at yahoo
http://hypatia.slashcity.org/slash/slash.html
Series: TAS (TOS)
Part: 1/1
Rating: NC-17
Codes: K/S, K/m (Spock II)
meaning of friendship and IDIC with festive spumes of jism.
Thanks to: Farfalla for the inspiration, and Farfalla and K'Sal for
their helpful edits and comments.
Check out the drabble that set off this fic:
http://www.cosmicduckling.com/spooging/#Spock2
(Part of the Spooging On Captain Kirk series, or Sp.O.C.K.)
Disclaimer: This TrekSpunk most definately not brought to you by
Paramount, which owns most of the copyrights, trademarks and IP
used in this story.

6/6/04
TITLE: The Attraction of Falling Bodies
AUTHOR: Djinn
CONTACT: dj...@djinnslair.com http://www.djinnslair.com
SERIES: TOS
RATING: R
CODES: S/Ch
PART: New 1/1
SUMMARY: Pon Farr, Spock, Chapel. Some fics come from a dark place.
DISCLAIMERS: Paramount and Viacom own these two. I'm just dealing
with a pissed off Vulcan who's tired of losing to Kirk.
Thanks to Rabble Rouser and Trekki for the beta!

6/6/04
TITLE: Drowning in Shadows
AUTHOR: Djinn
CONTACT: dj...@djinnslair.com http://www.djinnslair.com
SERIES: TOS
RATING: R
CODES: S/Ch
PART: New 1/1
SUMMARY: How much can you take before too little becomes not
enough? This is a sequel of sorts to The Attraction of Falling
Bodies, but you do not have to have read that story for this to make sense.
DISCLAIMERS: Paramount and Viacom own these folks. I'm just having fun.
Thanks to Rabble Rouser and Trekki for the beta!

6/6/04
TITLE: Plato's Goodbye
AUTHOR: Djinn
CONTACT: dj...@djinnslair.com http://www.djinnslair.com
SERIES: TOS
RATING: R
CODES: K/Ch
PART: New 1/1
SUMMARY: Sequel to Plato's Gift.
DISCLAIMERS: Paramount and Viacom own these characters. I'm just
letting my two current favs out to run amok. <G>
Thanks to Rabble Rouser and Trekki for the beta!

6/9/04
Title: Underwater Basketweaving
Author: Farfalla the Butterfly-Kitten
Email: blueberrysnail @ yahoo dot com
Website: http://cosmicduckling.com
Series: TNG/TOS
Characters: Troi/Rand, Troi/Riker implied
Rating: R

6/10/04
Title: A Rude Birthday Drabble
Authors: Farfalla, Maoric, and Hypatia (Farf wrote the drabble, but we
all had the ideas.)
Codes: K/f, S/f, Mc/f, K&S, Ch
Rating: G, drabble, humor

6/11/04
TITLE: Scientist
AUTHOR: Djinn
CONTACT: dj...@djinnslair.com http://www.djinnslair.com
SERIES: TOS
RATING: PG-13
CODES: K/Ch, Chapel Fic Fest
PART: New 1/3
DISCLAIMERS: Paramount and Viacom own these characters--I'm just
warping canon.
SUMMARY: Sequel to "Doctor." The continuing look at Chapel through
the careers. This one is a bit less fluffy. And I'm the mistress of
understatement, LOL.
Thanks to Rabble Rouser and Trekki for the beta!

6/11/04
TITLE: Motivational Maneuvers
AUTHOR: Djinn
CONTACT: dj...@djinnslair.com http://www.djinnslair.com
SERIES: TOS
RATING: PG-13
CODES: HUMOR
PART: New 1/2
SUMMARY: Is there anything worse than mandatory training? Only if
it's a motivational seminar--that's not motivational. Fortunately,
if the company is good, you're not so bad off. I've been to wayyyy
too many of these, I think.
DISCLAIMERS: Paramount and Viacom own these characters. I'm just
making them act silly. <EG>
Thanks to Rabble Rouser and Trekki for the beta!

6/11/04
TITLE: Welcome Home
AUTHOR: Djinn
CONTACT: dj...@djinnslair.com http://www.djinnslair.com
SERIES: TOS
RATING: PG-13
CODES: K/Ch
PART: New 1/1
SUMMARY: I think it might possibly be one of the signs of the end
days when I write something this fluffy. Oh well. It was a
literary exercise, LOL!
DISCLAIMERS: Paramount and Viacom own these characters. I'm just
making them snappy and sappy. <EG>
Thanks to Rabble Rouser and Trekki for the beta!

~*~
This weekly SOS note covers all TOS fic: new stories, drabbles,
drafts, revisions, reposts and filks. Any crossovers (either between
TOS and another Trek series, or with another show entirely) are also
included in order to alert TOS fans to the presence of TOS characters
in stories they might otherwise miss. For the purposes of the annual
ASC awards, however, crossovers will be listed in the MIS category,
not TOS.

Reposts are included for the same reason as crossovers--for the
benefit of any readers who missed them earlier--but only new material
posted for the first time between February 1, 2004 and January 31,
2005 are eligible for the 2004 awards.

NOTE: Your subject line should state the title of your story. In the
body of your post, please include headers for your story and make them
as complete as possible. If you do not state all pertinent
information, particularly codes, your story may end up being
miscategorized or even overlooked altogether!

If any information on this list is incorrect, please email me with
additions/corrections at r...@iname.com

-Rocky

Visit Rocky's Road to Voyager
http://www.angelfire.com/yt/rockyroad