NEW TOS "Everybody Loves Lesbians" [NC-17] K/S, Ch/f, f/f & S/f implied

Acidqueen

Dec 31, 2003, 2:55:05 PM12/31/03
--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, Farfalla <blueberrysnail@y...> wrote:
> Title: Everybody Loves Lesbians
> Author: Farfalla the Butterfly-Kitten

WOAH, what a hoot!!!!!!!! Great, great story *grinning over both
ears**** Cool!!

Birgit, thinking you should make those phonecalls more often ;P

http://www.syredronning.de

Acidqueen

Dec 31, 2003, 2:55:08 PM12/31/03
--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "Farfalla" <blueberrysnail@y...> wrote:
> (And dude, now I want to
> write about Spock's babysitter.)

"I'm so young and you're so old...please stay by me, Diana..."

...singing the old title by Paul Anka, if you know that one - it was
originally about his babysitter!

Birgit, going to wake up hubby for a tete-a-tete silvester evening

http://www.syredronning.de - Home of a happy Queen

Farfalla

Dec 31, 2003, 2:55:07 PM12/31/03
--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "Acidqueen" <a.q@g...> wrote:
> --- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, Farfalla <blueberrysnail@y...> wrote:
> > Title: Everybody Loves Lesbians
> > Author: Farfalla the Butterfly-Kitten
>
> WOAH, what a hoot!!!!!!!! Great, great story *grinning over both
> ears**** Cool!!

Thanks! Glad you liked it.

> Birgit, thinking you should make those phonecalls more often ;P

LOL. Hy was a big help. I knew I had to finish the story but I just couldn't bring myself
to sit up... hehe.... but Chapel/f is now a category! W00t! (And dude, now I want to

write about Spock's babysitter.)

~Farf

Farfalla

Dec 31, 2003, 2:55:03 PM12/31/03
Title: Everybody Loves Lesbians
Author: Farfalla the Butterfly-Kitten
Email: blueberrysnail (at) yahoo dot com
Website: http://www.cosmicduckling.com
Beta: I can't thank Hy enough for letting me dictate
this one over the phone at 3 am *blush*
Series: Star Trek TOS
Rating: NC-17
Pairings: K/S, Ch/f (Leila), f/f and S/f implied
Disclaimer: The men, the bed, and the blonde
scientists with their awesome boobies do not belong to
me. Pity.
for Kirk to watch lesbian porn.

EVERYBODY LIKES LESBIANS

Admiral Kirk was feeling frisky when he got home from
the Starfleet budget meeting, but Spock was busy at
his desk grading papers from his class at the Academy.
The Vulcan gave him his assurances that he would be
finished soon, so Kirk went into the bedroom and
stripped down to just his pants. He lay down across
the bed, grabbed a handheld vidscreen and a few data
chips, and opened his fly.

After flipping through what the porn chips had to
offer, he settled on an old favorite—two buxom female
“scientists”, one blonde and one redhead, having wild
sex in a laboratory. The unnecessary premise was that
they were conducting experiments to discover a method
of increasing their sex appeal—quite redundant, in
Kirk’s opinion—and it had somehow backfired and
transformed them into raging lesbians. It was silly,
but it was very hot, especially when the redhead
twisted her neck and licked the blonde *just there*--

Kirk was idly fondling himself and watching the porno
when Spock entered the room. Spock shed his jacket and
shirt and hung them up neatly in the closet. Then he
went to join Kirk in bed.

Settling into the pillow beside his bondmate, he
regarded the vidscreen with an upraised eyebrow. “I do
not understand the appeal of that vid for you.”

“Hm?” Kirk paused the screen, and removed his hand
from his balls. He looked at Spock.

“Both participants in the sex act are women. I could
see how watching a man and a woman have intercourse
would be arousing to you, having considerable
experience in that area,” Spock replied. “And of
course, we both realize the erotic potential of men
with each other. But, I think I say with some
certainty that you have never had a lesbian
experience.”

“Oh, I don’t know about that, I’ve eaten tofu,” Jim
quipped. Seeing Spock’s stone face of confusion, he
added, “Never mind.” He paused for a moment to think.
“I guess the appeal is—twice the woman is twice the
fun—for those of us that can appreciate that.”

“I have also enjoyed the intimate company of women,”
Spock reminded him.

“And still, this does nothing for you?” Jim held up
the vid-screen, frozen on a close-up of the blonde’s
breast being fondled by an elegantly manicured hand.

“It does not,” Spock affirmed.

“I’ve got to show you,” Jim persisted. “Come on.
Everybody likes lesbians!”

Spock shot him a skeptical look. "I question your
statistical technique."

Kirk chewed his lip in thought. "Spock, what do you
think about when you masturbate?"

Spock was silent for a moment to absorb the directness
of the question and then said, "My fantasies have
included the homosexual warriors of ancient Vulcan, a
beautiful young woman who was my childhood caretaker,
and, of course, you."

"Hmm, I rank right up there with the babysitter." His
eyes flashed with glee. "Spock, like you said, you've
been with several women. How about--just trying--to
imagine--two of them with each other, and see if it
has any effect?"

"Which two would you suggest?"

"Well, which of them did you find the most
attractive?"

"Zarabeth," answered Spock, "of Sarpeidon."

"Alright, Spock, now who else can we put her with?"

"Droxine?"

*Sure, if you go for drippy aristocrats*, Kirk
thought. Out loud, he said, "Okay, great. Now imagine
Zarabeth and Droxine . . . lying on a bed together . .
. completely naked . . ." As he spoke, he opened
Spock's fly and gently eased the Vulcan's genitals out
of his pants. Spock's shaft responded slightly to the
tangental touch, but he was clearly not excited by the
image Kirk described.

"What are they doing in the bed?" Spock ventured.

"Imagine them writhing together, pressing their soft,
full bosoms into each other." The thought of this
instantly made Kirk fully erect, but he tried to
ignore his arousal and remain articulate for Spock's
sake.

"Zarabeth did not possess appreciable quantity of
mammary tissue," Spock pointed out.

"We can pick different women," Kirk suggested. "I've
got an idea--meld with me, and I'll fantasize for you.
I can use women you've kissed in the past. How about
Doctor Chapel and Doctor Kalomi?"

"Do you not think it might be unethical to derive
pleasure from thoughts of an individual who is
deprived of parallel comfort?"

Kirk paused with his mouth open and then said, "You
know, I'd--love to discuss this with you
philosophically--but I'm too tired and horny right
now. Besides," he added, "there are good odds that
they've fantasized about you."

Spock accepted this rationalization and placed his
hand on Kirk's temple. A tableau began to transmit
into Spock's mind from Jim's practised imagination. It
was Omicron Ceti Three, as best he could remember it,
and Leila Kalomi was taking leaf samples from an herb
garden. Dr. Chapel, or, more appropriately, Nurse
Chapel (because she still had her hair dyed blonde)
came out of a nearby building, wearing her old
Starfleet uniform back from the days of the blue
dress. She walked up behind Leila and "surprised" her
with a small kiss on the side of her neck.

Leila turned around and melted into Chris's arms. They
kissed open-mouthed for a few minutes, hands swarming
over each other's backs, and then walked together into
a nearby toolshed. Inside, Leila leaned back against
the wall and pulled Chris's bosomy body against her.
Their breasts pressed together in an orgy of tissue.

Leila snuck one hand between them to caress Chris's
left breast with a few fingers. She curled her
knuckles to let her nails scrape the nipple through
the cloth of the uniform, and Christine moaned at the
teasing contact. She held Leila's hips in her hands
and bucked against Leila's pelvis.

Leila worked her hands down Christine's body until she
was at the hem of the skirt, and then snuck them
underneath. She lifted the skirt for a moment to give
the fantasy's "audience", whom she was otherwise
ignoring, a view of Christine's lower body. The black
pantyhose she was wearing were obviously not Starfleet
issue--they were crotchless! //Creative,// Spock
commented, and returned to watching placidly.

Leila cupped Christine's vulva in her hand. Her
fingers slipped in between the wet labia and began
working at Chris's clitoris. Christine, breathing
heavily, cupped one hand around Leila's breast and
kneaded it thoroughly. Her head lolled down into the
crook of Leila's neck, and she began to suckle it.

Jim could tell that Spock was trying hard to be
interested, but that the fantasy was, regrettably,
leaving him lukewarm. //This isn't working,// he
observed.

//No, but it is interesting,// Spock thought
diplomatically.

//Let me think about this for a little more.// Jim
moved Spock's fingers away from his face and simply
held his hand while he mused on women, on Spock, and
on Vulcans in general. *Hey,* he thought to himself.
*Spock's mother is a human woman. Spock's never had a
successful relationship with a human woman. The one
woman he mentioned fantasizing about before was
Vulcan--his babysitter when he was a kid. Why do I
keep trying to make him think about human women in
bed? They do nothing for him--they probably remind him
of his mother.*

"Spock," Kirk said suddenly. "Imagine two beautiful
Vulcan women together."

Spock's mouth fell open slightly and his penis filled
with blood. Within seconds his shaft was fully erect
and throbbing.

Kirk was grinning as he pounced. "I love Vulcans!"

//

=====
Farfalla's Kirk/Spock happyplace @ http://spirk.cosmicduckling.com
Stories, humor, cartoons, poetry, screencaptures, & more!
All-Ages Kirk/Spock Archive @ http://www.thyla.com
G-PG13 K/S; Over 75 authors & artists featured!

Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
http://companion.yahoo.com/

Farfalla

Dec 31, 2003, 4:55:04 PM12/31/03
You know, I never actually had a crush on a babysitter... but Vulcan teenaged women
are hot stuff, lol!

djinn_fic

Dec 31, 2003, 10:55:07 PM12/31/03
--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, Farfalla <blueberrysnail@y...> wrote:
> Title: Everybody Loves Lesbians
> Author: Farfalla the Butterfly-Kitten
> Email: blueberrysnail (at) yahoo dot com
> Website: http://www.cosmicduckling.com
> Beta: I can't thank Hy enough for letting me dictate
> this one over the phone at 3 am *blush*
> Series: Star Trek TOS
> Rating: NC-17
> Pairings: K/S, Ch/f (Leila), f/f and S/f implied
> Disclaimer: The men, the bed, and the blonde
> scientists with their awesome boobies do not belong to
> me. Pity.
> for Kirk to watch lesbian porn.

And who had any idea it would be this funny watching him try to get
it.

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

A lot of laugh out loud moments here. : )

> "I've got to show you," Jim persisted. "Come on.
> Everybody likes lesbians!"
>
> Spock shot him a skeptical look. "I question your
> statistical technique."

ROFL. This is just so Spock!!

> "Zarabeth did not possess appreciable quantity of
> mammary tissue," Spock pointed out.

Hee! This was my favorite line! Is there a better straight man
than Spock?

Great story, Farfalla!!

Djinn

longbeachtrekstar

Jan 3, 2004, 8:55:09 AM1/3/04
> Title: Everybody Loves Lesbians
> Author: Farfalla the Butterfly-Kitten
>
> The unnecessary premise was that they were conducting experiments
> to discover a method of increasing their sex appeal...and it had

> somehow backfired and transformed them into raging lesbians.

Someone call Vivid and get them to film this!

> It was silly, but it was very hot, especially when the redhead
> twisted her neck and licked the blonde *just there*--

Ooh, yeah...

> "...you have never had a lesbian experience."

> "Oh, I don't know about that, I've eaten tofu,"

In a U-haul?

> "I guess the appeal is—twice the woman is twice the
> fun—for those of us that can appreciate that."

To quote Paul (from "Mad About You") on lesbian porno:
"Basically, they're both beautiful, and I agree with both of them."

> "Zarabeth did not possess appreciable quantity of
> mammary tissue," Spock pointed out.

Spock just doesn't get this fantasy thing, does he?

> The black pantyhose she was wearing were obviously not Starfleet
> issue--they were crotchless! //Creative,// Spock commented

Indeed!

This whole thing was hot! Fun story.

-lbts

Farfalla

Jan 3, 2004, 8:55:12 AM1/3/04
--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "longbeachtrekstar" <longbeachtrekstar@y...>=

wrote:

> > Title: Everybody Loves Lesbians
> > Author: Farfalla the Butterfly-Kitten
> >
> > The unnecessary premise was that they were conducting experiments
> > to discover a method of increasing their sex appeal...and it had
> > somehow backfired and transformed them into raging lesbians.
>
> Someone call Vivid and get them to film this!

Actually, it was filmed by Vid-licious...
an imaginary porn film company created for Flower Power
http://cosmicduckling.com/spirk/roseandgold/flowerpower.html
and used in a few other fics of mine *g*

> > "...you have never had a lesbian experience."
> > "Oh, I don't know about that, I've eaten tofu,"
>
> In a U-haul?

With hairy legs!

*point: my hairy legs are the most heterosexual part of my body. Isn't that=
odd?

> > "I guess the appeal is—twice the woman is twice the
> > fun—for those of us that can appreciate that."
>
> To quote Paul (from "Mad About You") on lesbian porno:
> "Basically, they're both beautiful, and I agree with both of them."

Yeah, I'd heard that and I agree with it, but if I'd said that in the fic, =
Spock might have
actually understood before the Ch/Leila and that would have been no fun for=
us! :P

> > "Zarabeth did not possess appreciable quantity of
> > mammary tissue," Spock pointed out.
>
> Spock just doesn't get this fantasy thing, does he?

Why does he need it? He married an [fat] Adonis :-D

> This whole thing was hot! Fun story.

Thank you! :-) Glad you liked.

~Farfalla