A critical oversight in slashfic today!

Hypatia Kosh

Sep 13, 2003, 8:55:02 AM9/13/03
I must alert you all to a critical oversight in today's slashfic. Amid
all the gleeful anal romping and glute-grinding cock-milking,
where, o where, is the santorum? Yes, you know that icky, staining
mixture of fecal matter and lube that is sometimes the byproduct
of anal sex, named for Senator Rick "homosexuality is akin to
bestiality or incest" Santorum.

It's our sacred duty to spread this little word around--an unpleasant
job, but somebody has to do it. A passing reference to unremoveable
santorum stains could be enough (thankfully not a problem in the
24th century thanks to replicators, but one could feel a moment's
pity for those stuck in the 21st) -- no need to get fetishy about it
(ewwww).

So get cracking or, shall I say, hacking. :^)

your fellow hack,
Hy

Farfalla

Sep 13, 2003, 8:55:03 AM9/13/03
Cute derivation.

That was one of the things they busted Oscar Wilde for, and it wasn't
even from his own acts--which were all frottagey.

~Farfalla,
your source for useless knowledge

Hypatia Kosh

Sep 13, 2003, 8:55:03 AM9/13/03
Farfalla <blueberrysnail @ yachouberibaa.com> wrote:
> Cute derivation.
>
> That was one of the things they busted Oscar Wilde for, and it wasn't
> even from his own acts--which were all frottagey.
>
> ~Farfalla,
> your source for useless knowledge

Yes. Now tell the newsgroup what you told me about that
privately. It's quite . . . interesting. (Actually illuminating as
to Wilde's character and only a little scandalous, well, if
you're inured to such things as I am.)

-Hypatia

Farfalla

Sep 13, 2003, 8:55:04 AM9/13/03
--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "Hypatia Kosh" <berli@m...> wrote:
> Farfalla <blueberrysnail @ yachouberibaa.com> wrote:
> > Cute derivation.
> >
> > That was one of the things they busted Oscar Wilde for, and it
wasn't
> > even from his own acts--which were all frottagey.
> >
> > ~Farfalla,
> > your source for useless knowledge
>
> Yes. Now tell the newsgroup what you told me about that
> privately.

Yes, Professor. *preens*

When Oscar Wilde was being tried for gross indecency (which was
having gay sex; that's ALL!), one of the things used as evidence
against him was the hotel sheets from one of his bedrooms.

The tragically frustrating thing is that Wilde didn't practice anal
sex. He was into the thigh thing. Bosie, on the other hand... well,
he and Oscar used to get these rentboys... and that's where the
stains came from.

But of course that wasn't really a way of saving face, was it.

~Farfalla
(one of my betas calls me Wilde 2.0)

Katrine Myra

Sep 13, 2003, 10:55:07 AM9/13/03
> The tragically frustrating thing is that Wilde didn't practice anal
> sex. He was into the thigh thing. Bosie, on the other hand... well,
> he and Oscar used to get these rentboys... and that's where the
> stains came from.

Learning through TrekSmut. I like it!

: D

- Kat

Babs Bunny

Sep 13, 2003, 12:55:02 PM9/13/03
Ewwwwwww! I read about that in Savage Love. call me weird, but going into vast detail about frothy fecal biproducts kinda spoils the mood in my opinion. Fortunately, Data would be exempt from that anyway, since he's an android...right?:)

Babs Bunny

I must alert you all to a critical oversight in today's slashfic. Amid
all the gleeful anal romping and glute-grinding cock-milking,
where, o where, is the santorum? Yes, you know that icky, staining
mixture of fecal matter and lube that is sometimes the byproduct
of anal sex, named for Senator Rick "homosexuality is akin to
bestiality or incest" Santorum.

It's our sacred duty to spread this little word around--an unpleasant
job, but somebody has to do it. A passing reference to unremoveable
santorum stains could be enough (thankfully not a problem in the
24th century thanks to replicators, but one could feel a moment's
pity for those stuck in the 21st) -- no need to get fetishy about it
(ewwww).

So get cracking or, shall I say, hacking. :^)

your fellow hack,
Hy

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Messages from this list are mirrored on the ASCEM newsgroup.
more information about your subscription to ASCEM/L.

Hypatia Kosh

Sep 13, 2003, 10:55:08 PM9/13/03
--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "Babs Bunny" <babsBunny_TTA@h...> wrote:
> Ewwwwwww! I read about that in Savage Love. call me weird, but going into vast
detail about frothy fecal biproducts kinda spoils the mood in my opinion.
Fortunately, Data would be exempt from that anyway, since he's an android...right?:)

> Babs Bunny

Certainly. Lucky you. Next time Geordi is down and out, Data can sidle
up and say, "Take me home, pardner. I won't ruin your sheets."

-Hypatia

Farfalla

Sep 13, 2003, 10:55:09 PM9/13/03
--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "Hypatia Kosh" <berli@m...> wrote:
> --- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "Babs Bunny" <babsBunny_TTA@h...> wrote:
> > Ewwwwwww! I read about that in Savage Love. call me weird, but going into vast
> detail about frothy fecal biproducts kinda spoils the mood in my opinion.
> Fortunately, Data would be exempt from that anyway, since he's an
android...right?:)

> > Babs Bunny
>
> Certainly. Lucky you. Next time Geordi is down and out, Data can sidle
> up and say, "Take me home, pardner. I won't ruin your sheets."

I really like that. Someone should do it.

~Farf

Hypatia Kosh

Sep 14, 2003, 12:55:04 PM9/14/03
--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, "Babs Bunny" <babsBunny_TTA@h...> wrote:
> > Certainly. Lucky you. Next time Geordi is down and out, Data can
> sidle
> > up and say, "Take me home, pardner. I won't ruin your sheets."
>
> Don't be ridiculous. Data would NEVER say that! He doesn't use
> contractions, remember?;P

Fist Full of Datas.

Babs Bunny

Sep 14, 2003, 12:55:03 PM9/14/03
> Certainly. Lucky you. Next time Geordi is down and out, Data can
sidle
> up and say, "Take me home, pardner. I won't ruin your sheets."

Don't be ridiculous. Data would NEVER say that! He doesn't use
contractions, remember?;P

Babs Bunny

Babs Bunny

Sep 14, 2003, 2:55:08 PM9/14/03
How about we make that...Data doesn't use contractions when there's nothing wrong with him!

Babs Bunny
> > Certainly. Lucky you. Next time Geordi is down and out, Data can
> sidle
> > up and say, "Take me home, pardner. I won't ruin your sheets."
>
> Don't be ridiculous. Data would NEVER say that! He doesn't use
> contractions, remember?;P

Fist Full of Datas.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Messages from this list are mirrored on the ASCEM newsgroup.
more information about your subscription to ASCEM/L.

Katrine Myra

Sep 14, 2003, 2:55:11 PM9/14/03
Babs Bunny wrote:

> How about we make that...Data doesn't use contractions when there's
> nothing wrong with him!

That wasn't Data at all, was it? It was just the holodeck using his
persona and warping it. If I remember correctly.

Hypatia Kosh

Sep 14, 2003, 2:55:12 PM9/14/03
--- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, Katrine Myra <kat@s...> wrote:
> Babs Bunny wrote:
>
> > How about we make that...Data doesn't use contractions when there's
> > nothing wrong with him!
>
> That wasn't Data at all, was it? It was just the holodeck using his
> persona and warping it. If I remember correctly.

That's correct. I wasn't trying to start a canon war. I was just being silly.

-Hypatia

Katrine Myra

Sep 14, 2003, 4:55:02 PM9/14/03
Hypatia Kosh wrote:

> --- In ASC...@yahoogroups.com, Katrine Myra <kat@s...> wrote:
> > Babs Bunny wrote:
> >
> > > How about we make that...Data doesn't use contractions when there's
> > > nothing wrong with him!
> >
> > That wasn't Data at all, was it? It was just the holodeck using his
> > persona and warping it. If I remember correctly.
>
> That's correct. I wasn't trying to start a canon war. I was just being
> silly.
>
> -Hypatia

I know, sorry. :)

czb (Chris)

Sep 14, 2003, 6:55:01 PM9/14/03
<<Certainly. Lucky you. Next time Geordi is down and out, Data
can
sidle up and say, "Take me home, pardner. I won't ruin your
sheets.">>

<<Don't be ridiculous. Data would NEVER say that! He doesn't
use
contractions, remember?;P>>

Actually, Data does use contractions regularly, despite repeated
claims that he can't. The writers seemed to take great care to
have him use, "cannot" instead of "can't" for example, but
weren't nearly so diligent about weeding out contractions such as
"we're" for "we are" or "I'm" for "I am."

For a detailed list of such instances, see "Data Using
Contractions" at

http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/st-tng/trivia/list.html#27

Chris

J. Juls

Sep 14, 2003, 8:55:04 PM9/14/03
Well, there was my little Picard/Roga Danar story. Although I didn't know
what or who Santorum was.

Julie