Dyer's at it again!!

Peter Burton

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
I see Kieron Dyer is spouting his mouth off in the press about how
Newcastle are gonna finish above us next season . I think thats a
stupid thing to say as a million and one things could happen between
now and then, besides, if he keeps putting his foot in things he may
not even be a Newcastle player come august!!

mike23

May 3, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/3/00
YEAH, that's the same twat who told us earlier this season the
skunks would be above us blahblahblah...

Ditto ,that twat Gibson and his cronies on the chronicle...the
voices of football!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Living proof that talk is
cheap.....let them keep talking while SAFC get on with doing the
business

They can say what they want for next season , we've shagged 'em
this year , and we'll do it next year now we have the feel and
pace of the Premiership

spam>@gothard.demon.co.uk andrew

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00

Peter Burton wrote in message <3910643b...@news.freeserve.net>...

Yes - well, bearing in mind the quality of his predictions so far, we will
presumably see us in the Champions league and them relegated by easter.
If he was as good at football as he was at talking shite he would make Pele
look loke Thomas Hauser.

spam>@gothard.demon.co.uk andrew

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00

mike23 wrote in message <103a7bc6...@usw-ex0105-038.remarq.com>...

>YEAH, that's the same twat who told us earlier this season the
>skunks would be above us blahblahblah...
>
>Ditto ,that twat Gibson and his cronies on the chronicle...the
>voices of football!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Living proof that talk is
>cheap.....let them keep talking while SAFC get on with doing the
>business
>
>They can say what they want for next season , we've shagged 'em
>this year , and we'll do it next year now we have the feel and
>pace of the Premiership

Look at it this way - the average age of our squad - including Bould Quinn
and Helmer, is 23. While we may not reach this season's heights, we are
only going to improve. They are not.

J Reay

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
The message <3910643b...@news.freeserve.net>
from pe...@pburton74.freeserve.co.uk (Peter Burton) contains these words:

> I see Kieron Dyer is spouting his mouth off in the press about how
> Newcastle are gonna finish above us next season . I think thats a
> stupid thing to say as a million and one things could happen between
> now and then,

Maybe he has been reading the press reports of Peter Reid searching
the lower divisions for players.

Your right Peter, Whilst Reidy is scouring the lower divisions for
players again with his 30mil (is it) in the bank, Robson is looking
at players from Barcelona, PSV, and the top clubs in Europe. Yes a
million things could happen between the two clubs but I will tell you
one thing, I don't know of any clubs that have challenged for the
premiership or Europe by buying 2nd, 3rd and 4th divison players.
When will Reid buy some real quality for those loyal fans?

Ted

Ted

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
The message <957465381.23939.0...@news.demon.co.uk>
from "andrew" <andrew<sod spam>@gothard.demon.co.uk> contains these words:

Don't be stupid!!! Reid is again looking to buy cheap players, how
the f##k are you going qualify for the champions league? Philips, one
last season before he reliases Reid is going nowhere. Average age of
your squad is 23 so what! If you read the posts here each week apart
from 4 to 6 players the rest are shite, or do the people who post
here talk shite?

Ted

Kev Grainge

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00

Ted wrote in message <200005042...@nospam.com>...

Well you certainly do.

haw@thelads

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
I don't know of any clubs that have challenged for the
>premiership or Europe by buying 2nd, 3rd and 4th divison players.
>When will Reid buy some real quality for those loyal fans?

Manchester United won the title a few years back after Hansen's "you'll win
nothing with kids" remark.

The players in the side then are of course now all superstars - Beckham,
Scholes, Giggs, Keane, Neville - but back then they were nobodies. There
were only a couple of big name signings (I think Cole was the biggest, and
he actually had a bad season). Everyone criticised Ferguson then just like
they criticise Reid now, but he knew better than his critics. Only time
will tell whether Reid knows better than his, but I would say, so far so
good.

Porkyprime

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be the blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.
[J.R.R. Tolkien]

spam>@gothard.demon.co.uk andrew

May 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/5/00
You will excuse me for shtedding your witless drivel. I have been following
Sunderland since Billy Hughes was a promising youngster. I remember as a
very young kid having my school shirt with 12 on it 'cos that was his number
(in spite f some arguments). I have seen all the false dawns. I have seen
the false messiah - I have seen the dross and the humiliation. I have seen
us as a selling club - I have been there at the first 5 LM games when I left
in tears thinking that we were going to crash to the 4th division and cease
to exist.

I now see a club with a long term future matched by very few. If you do not
see this - please FOAD and preserve us from your tedious mental instability.

spam>@gothard.demon.co.uk andrew

May 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/5/00

haw@thelads wrote in message <8essa3$t6t$1...@news7.svr.pol.co.uk>...
Do you get the feelin gthat a lot of the witless negativity comes from
Skunks with a chip in their shoulders from the results this season.

And losing the bets - in spite of the fact that they have (in my
experience) a 50 % (at best) paying up rate? I mean - are they really so
stupid that they think that I can't get £10 worth's humiliation from tham
for not paying?

This does exclude Dave the Skunk who has been exemplary - but then again he
is a working class supporter since before the CorpoRats, and actually is a
football supporter as well as a skunk. The middle class ones never pay
(unless you are a real twat - I'm looking foreward to that bit.)

Simon Templar

May 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/5/00

:
: Your right Peter, Whilst Reidy is scouring the lower divisions for
: players again with his 30mil (is it) in the bank, Robson is looking
: at players from Barcelona, PSV, and the top clubs in Europe. Yes a
: million things could happen between the two clubs but I will tell you
: one thing, I don't know of any clubs that have challenged for the

: premiership or Europe by buying 2nd, 3rd and 4th divison players.
: When will Reid buy some real quality for those loyal fans?
:
Did Liverpool sign Kevin Keegan from PSV or Barcelona?

Simon

Matthew Erskine

May 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/5/00
In article <957485151.16536.3...@news.demon.co.uk>, andrew
<andrew@?.spam> writes

>You will excuse me for shtedding your witless drivel. I have been following
>Sunderland since Billy Hughes was a promising youngster. I remember as a
>very young kid having my school shirt with 12 on it 'cos that was his number
>(in spite f some arguments). I have seen all the false dawns. I have seen
>the false messiah - I have seen the dross and the humiliation. I have seen
>us as a selling club - I have been there at the first 5 LM games when I left
>in tears thinking that we were going to crash to the 4th division and cease
>to exist.
>
>I now see a club with a long term future matched by very few.
My sentiments entirely. I've followed the Lads since the 60s and this
club is unrecognisable from the one Peter Reid inherited. I am proud to
be associated with this club, which is now going from strength to
strength instead of crisis to crisis.

When people criticise PR for his "lack" of spending, saying that we
could have done even better, I think this argument is based on the false
assumption that we WOULD have done better had he signed "big names". We
all have theories about who he should buy, but the squad that he has
built up here is the best Sunderland squad that I've ever seen, and most
importantly, they are a squad who WANT to play for the club.

If what the club has achieved in the past 5 years shows a "lack of
ambition" then long may it remain.

--
Matthew Erskine

Rikishi

May 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/5/00
Four words...

He Knows F--- All

Dominic

May 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/5/00
I know one that won it through mostly home grown talent and once dominated
the English league though, or prhaps im mistaken?

> The message <3910643b...@news.freeserve.net>
> from pe...@pburton74.freeserve.co.uk (Peter Burton) contains these
words:

> > I see Kieron Dyer is spouting his mouth off in the press about how
> > Newcastle are gonna finish above us next season . I think thats a
> > stupid thing to say as a million and one things could happen between
> > now and then,
>

> Maybe he has been reading the press reports of Peter Reid searching
> the lower divisions for players.
>
> Your right Peter, Whilst Reidy is scouring the lower divisions for
> players again with his 30mil (is it) in the bank, Robson is looking
> at players from Barcelona, PSV, and the top clubs in Europe. Yes a
> million things could happen between the two clubs but I will tell you
> one thing, I don't know of any clubs that have challenged for the
> premiership or Europe by buying 2nd, 3rd and 4th divison players.
> When will Reid buy some real quality for those loyal fans?
>

> Ted

Brighty

May 8, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/8/00
I do........Liverpool !!!

Who were Hansen, Lawrenson, Houghton, Whelan, Rush etc, etc before they went
from lower league footy to the best team in Europe ???

Who is the little lad up front who has only managed 35, 25 and 30 goals for
Gods team in the last three years ???

Who is the kid who runs about in the middle of the pitch ( before he fucked
his knee ) tackling everything that moves...and breaking the Mags legs ??

Who is the lad at right back who is rock, and his mate from France.....

Saying that Rivaldo is more than welcome at the SOL ( in case Quinny or SKP
get injured ) !!!

But yes, I'd just love it if Reidy got his heed sorted and bought some big
names as well

spam>@gothard.demon.co.uk andrew

May 9, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/9/00

>Maybe he has been reading the press reports of Peter Reid searching
>the lower divisions for players.
>
>Your right Peter, Whilst Reidy is scouring the lower divisions for
>players again with his 30mil (is it) in the bank, Robson is looking
>at players from Barcelona, PSV, and the top clubs in Europe. Yes a
>million things could happen between the two clubs but I will tell you
>one thing, I don't know of any clubs that have challenged for the
>premiership or Europe by buying 2nd, 3rd and 4th divison players.
>When will Reid buy some real quality for those loyal fans?
>

>Ted

Let's look at a few facts;
1 Friday was the 27 th anniversary of the last time we won anything.
Having said that - it's the last time any club in the north east won
anything. If the Skunks are so successful - where is the silver for them to
show?
2 Wimbledon - although they are struggling now, are - in terms of the
number of premiership points gained over the past 10 years the 5th most
successful team in the country. And they have won something more recently
that either oursleves or the Skunks. Or the Smog monsters (ever).
Wimbledon only missed out on Europe due to Hysdel. Just out of interest -
their policy is a) spend a shedload on Foreign players b) have a shit hot
youth setup and look for talent to bring through from the lower divisions?
3 Leicester haven't done badly either
4 Or Coventry (scum - filth and shite that they are)
5 Or Nottingham Forrest when Cloughy was there
6 You have had the Liverpool one - so I won't go into it.
7 It may have escaped your notice, but Kieron Dyer came from ........

Ah - fuck this - I am bored with trying to talk sense to witless braindead
arseholes like you - the rest of your education is going into a header post.
Don't bother to read it, you will never have the wit to compredend it
anyway.

Pork-chops

May 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/10/00
Ah - fuck this - I am bored with trying to talk sense to witless braindead
arseholes like you - the rest of your education is going into a header post.
Don't bother to read it, you will never have the wit to compredend it
anyway.

snippety snip

ya ion love arent ya andy///.....wi yersel methinx

Danny Cogdon

May 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/11/00

"Pork-chops" <hoh...@hehehe.com> wrote in message

> ya ion love arent ya andy///.....wi yersel methinx

Try reading this when you are either sober or not floating around Saturn!

What the HELL are you on? Or has your prescription run out? You are making
an absolute fool of yourself by making posts like this. For your own sake
stop now before you regain sanity and realise how stupid you appear.

Danny.

Dave

May 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/11/00
Danny Cogdon <da...@dcogdon.safc.co.uk> wrote in message

hey porky you've got a stalker.

shall i stalk him?

---
-- Dave

mike23

May 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/11/00
Oi , Andrew , I know it must be me mate, what exactly does the
word " compredend " mean...I know we're thick , but I don't
seem to comprehend what it is you're saying............

Danny Cogdon

May 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/12/00
I refer you to the answer I stated earlier.

Danny.

spam>@gothard.demon.co.uk andrew

May 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/14/00

Danny Cogdon wrote in message <8ffhj4$dm8$1...@news5.svr.pol.co.uk>...

>I refer you to the answer I stated earlier.
>
>Danny.

Is Porky so fuckin stupid that he does not realise that we know that he is
Dave?

Congratulations, Pig Boy on being stupid beyond redemption.

Want to go for it?

Porkyprime

May 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/15/00
im not Dave

Im me but you are so thick you missed the cross posts to alt useless...which
is where you should be posting dimbulb

Danny Cogdon

May 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/16/00

"andrew @gothard.demon.co.uk>" <andrew<sod spam> wrote in message
Check out the message paths from "Porkyprime" and "Ian Purvis." Rather
similar! And considering IP has mailed me saying PP is a decent chap and
THEN sent me a mail-bomb programme to send to PP make your own conclusions.
He may be stupid but I'm not.

Danny.

Danny Cogdon

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
And now PP has asked (in another thread) if IP has been contacted by BT yet,
to which IP replies yes.

I assume this is in response to my post where I said they were both
reported. Very interesting as I meant by my comment that as they were both
the same person "they" had both been reported when I sent the complaint
about PP. I never sent ANY complaint mentioning IP so how come he was
contacted?

Answer : they are the same person conducting a bizaar schizophrenic dialogue
in public. Oh how the long, dark nights must just fly by for
him/them/whogivesafuck.

Danny.

(oo oo) sivroP nayE

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
Did I shite.
Danny Liar
That was for EFC
And you used it
So I would shut your face If I was you
Your digging a hole Danny
Ian
The Mackem

Porkyprime <por...@hiatus.com> wrote in message

> Danny Cogdon <da...@dcogdon.safc.co.uk> wrote in message

> fuckin...he did what !!!!!

Porkyprime

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00

andrew @gothard.demon.co.uk> <andrew<sod spam> wrote in message

> Danny Cogdon wrote in message <8ffhj4$dm8$1...@news5.svr.pol.co.uk>...
> >I refer you to the answer I stated earlier.
> >
> >Danny.
> >
> Is Porky so fuckin stupid that he does not realise that we know that he is
> Dave?
>
> Congratulations, Pig Boy on being stupid beyond redemption.
>

> Want to go for it?

I used to go to a nightclub called Redemption...but guess what..Im beyond it
now

Porkyprime

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00

Danny Cogdon <da...@dcogdon.safc.co.uk> wrote in message

> "andrew @gothard.demon.co.uk>" <andrew<sod spam> wrote in message
> >
> > Danny Cogdon wrote in message <8ffhj4$dm8$1...@news5.svr.pol.co.uk>...
> > >I refer you to the answer I stated earlier.
> > >
> > >Danny.
> > >
> > Is Porky so fuckin stupid that he does not realise that we know that he
is
> > Dave?
> >
> > Congratulations, Pig Boy on being stupid beyond redemption.
> >

> > Want to go for it?

Porkyprime

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00

Danny Cogdon <da...@dcogdon.safc.co.uk> wrote in message

cool

I like that Idea ..I wondered who,d been hoggin the blankets ..I thought it
was the lass

(oo oo) sivroP nayE

May 17, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/17/00
The last word in your last comment
Now then that's grounds for a complaint.
Porky

Danny Cogdon

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00

"(oo oo) sivroP nayE" <Y...@dot.com> wrote in message
> Did I shite.

If it wasn't you I think you should contact the authorities because someone
CLAIMING to be Ian Purvis certainly sent me a mailbomb prog called
"Unabomber." Let me paste a follow-up email from the same person to me :
START
This was posted on a few NG's under different headers.
All it is is a command to reboot your computer.
Porkys a canny lad and very clever. It wouldn't suprise me if it was him
however he sends me lots of shite and I think if it was him he would have
warned me before hand.

Ian

Tried the unabomber yet
END

> Danny Liar

I never lie. Sometimes I'm wrong but it's never an inentional lie.

> That was for EFC

Then you admit to distributing mail-bomb programmes over the Internet?????
VERY VERY NAUGHTY IAN ME LAD!!!! And if it was for EFC then how come I know
about it? It's not down to my mind-reading abilities you know. Could it be
that you did, in fact, send it to me?

> And you used it

No I didn't. Unlike certain cretins around here I would never send multiple
copies of large files to another user. Why rack-up MY phone bill? Get real!

> So I would shut your face If I was you
> Your digging a hole Danny
> Ian
> The Mackem

I think in the hole-digging stakes you're using a JCB at the minute. Now
stop playing adolescent games and go away before I get really annoyed.

Danny.

(oo oo) sivroP nayE

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00

> If it wasn't you I think you should contact the authorities because
someone
> CLAIMING to be Ian Purvis certainly sent me a mailbomb prog called
> "Unabomber."

Ian Purvis sent you a program called Unabomber. I do not dispute that

>Let me paste a follow-up email from the same person to me :
> START
> This was posted on a few NG's under different headers.
> All it is is a command to reboot your computer.
> Porkys a canny lad and very clever. It wouldn't suprise me if it was him
> however he sends me lots of shite and I think if it was him he would have
> warned me before hand.
>
> Ian

Now yerv shawn is up what the point of posting that?

> I never lie. Sometimes I'm wrong but it's never an inentional lie.

So where did I say bomb Porky with the unabomber then?

> Then you admit to distributing mail-bomb programmes over the Internet?????
> VERY VERY NAUGHTY IAN ME LAD!!!!

Yes. Naughty why?

>And if it was for EFC then how come I know
>about it?

Say what? Lost me there. Anyway you sent me a private mail in which you
stated that you mailbombed EFC. VERY NAUGHTY DANNY ME LAD.

> It's not down to my mind-reading abilities you know. Could it be
>that you did, in fact, send it to me?

Jesus Christ man. Have I denied sending it to you?

> No I didn't. Unlike certain cretins around here I would never send
multiple
> copies of large files to another user. Why rack-up MY phone bill? Get
real!

So why did you tell me you mailbombed EFC in a private mail then? Get real
yourself. Danny is obviously a cretin then

> I think in the hole-digging stakes you're using a JCB at the minute. Now
> stop playing adolescent games and go away before I get really annoyed.

Aye and your using that Big Geordie digger thing.

Face facts Danny your hard drive must have died of natural causes.

Let's say that Porky did post the mine.

I'm no expert but do you actually think he would post it using his BT
Connection. If he did it's traceable then it's bye bye Porky.Obviously not
so why are you complaining to BT?

When you bombed EFC did you use your SAFC.net connection? Cos that's
traceable and if he's reading this well! Now don't deny that you didn't bomb
him cos you mailed me privately and said that you did.

In a previous thread you state that you have reported me.Why? for sending
you the prog called unabomber.
Nowt wrong with that the prog is freely available on the net. I use it to
bomb Porky it's entertainment.

Did you read the warning that came with the program?
Here it is

WARNING:

If operated irresponsibly, The Unabomber can be used to harass and
inconvenience others, and may possibly cause the loss of important
data. The Unabomber should only be used for the purpose of education
and entertainment, and never for the purpose of damaging or harassing
other computer users. The author of The Unabomber accepts no responsibility
for any consequences resulting either directly or indirectly from the
use/misuse of this product. This product is provided to the public
domain, free of charge, and as such carries no warranty or guarantee
against loss of data or any other damages due to its use/misuse.
By using The Unabomber, you accept full responsibility for the
consequences of your actions. If you do not accept the terms of this
agreement, the program should be removed from your computer.

Fact is Danny you are shouting your gob of about this and that and you have
no expertise to back up your statements.
For Example

>Check out the message paths from "Porkyprime" and "Ian Purvis." Rather
>similar! And considering IP has mailed me saying PP is a decent chap and
>THEN sent me a mail-bomb programme to send to PP make your own
conclusions.
>He may be stupid but I'm not.

Yes you are. Contradicting yourself Danny. You just posted the original
message so I ask you again WHERE DID I SAY MAILBOMB PORKY?

Thank You Goodnight

Ian Purvis Mackem that's (Sunderland supporter)
Porkyprime Geordie that's ( Caccy stuff up the road supporter)

Two different people got it?

Porkyprime (oo)

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00

> Let's say that Porky did post the mine.
>
> I'm no expert but do you actually think he would post it using his BT
> Connection. If he did it's traceable then it's bye bye Porky.Obviously not
> so why are you complaining to BT?

Ive been tellin im that for yonks now but he doesnt listen to me...lets
see what BT have to say......nowt..coz Ive done nowt naughty.

As for you Danny using a mailbomber on someone isnt very nice is it.....lets
see what youre ISP has to say because I bet when I get the headers of your
victim I can trace em back to you..

I wont grass on ya coz Im not like that sort of disease..but Ill enlighten
the victim..know what I mean...thats equalizin not grassin

Porkyprime (oo)

May 18, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/18/00
this stileproject.com

its truly shockin......Im addicted