Another day at The Theatre Of Draws.

Chuck Spears

Apr 30, 2017, 9:10:37 AM4/30/17
A very limp performance, maybe disrupted by losing two more defenders
but Swansea gave as good as they got, so a fair result.

Nark

Apr 30, 2017, 1:34:36 PM4/30/17
On 30/04/2017 14:10, Chuck Spears wrote:
> A very limp performance, maybe disrupted by losing two more
> defenders but Swansea gave as good as they got, so a fair result.

Actually, I thought Swansea deserved 3 points. We were collectively and
individually shit. Rooney should be dumped into the canal with a
weighted sack over his head.
But none of them (with possible exception of Martial) were above useless
cunt level.

---
http://www.avg.com

Neal

Apr 30, 2017, 2:00:52 PM4/30/17
Playing any team at this time of the season who are in relegation trouble is always difficult, but fuck, this game was supposed to be the most winnable out of the fixtures we have. But, with the other results today, not damage really with it all depending upon Liverpool now.

Chuck Spears

Apr 30, 2017, 2:37:33 PM4/30/17
I was thinking the same sort of thing about Rooney, he did stick the
dodgy penalty away but he has become United's bag of wet cement. It's a
pity really, I was hoping he could finish the season with a good bit of
form and probably leave on a high.
The rest were no better though, the passing and ball control was poor
and there was a lack of urgency. The injuries to defenders are also
piling up and are now a problem, that's 3 season in a row there are no
fit centre backs.