Asked about her 7.5 Australian Dollar £3.46 lingerie

Ron

Sep 22, 2015, 6:32:30 PM9/22/15
She replied
itchy

]v[etaphoid

Sep 23, 2015, 10:07:53 AM9/23/15
Ron was thinking very hard :
> She replied
> itchy

Got any naked pictures of your wife, Ron?

Ron

Sep 23, 2015, 12:20:04 PM9/23/15
]v[etaphoid was thinking very hard :
No did you spend weeks of your life photoshopping one instead of
"entertaining all over Nevada and Europe"?

Lawrence Jenkins

Sep 23, 2015, 2:18:08 PM9/23/15
Why are you such a cunt?

]v[etaphoid

Sep 23, 2015, 5:34:01 PM9/23/15
Ron explained on 24/09/2015 :
> ]v[etaphoid was thinking very hard :
>> Ron was thinking very hard :
>>> She replied
>>> itchy
>>
>> Got any naked pictures of your wife, Ron?
>
> No

Do you want some?

Ron

Sep 23, 2015, 5:57:37 PM9/23/15
]v[etaphoid laid this down on his screen :
Ye go on

]v[etaphoid

Sep 23, 2015, 6:13:58 PM9/23/15
on 24/09/2015, Ron supposed :
No worries.

Just send me a stamped, self-addressed envelope and I'll shoot some
over to you poste-haste...

Ron

Sep 23, 2015, 6:22:59 PM9/23/15
]v[etaphoid was thinking very hard :
> on 24/09/2015, Ron supposed :
>> ]v[etaphoid laid this down on his screen :
>>> Ron explained on 24/09/2015 :

>>> Do you want some?
>>
>> Ye go on
>
> No worries.
>
> Just send me a stamped, self-addressed envelope and I'll shoot some over to
> you poste-haste...

Post em online if you want

]v[etaphoid

Sep 24, 2015, 7:35:47 AM9/24/15
Ron submitted this idea :
What a grubby suggestion, Won!

Revenge porn should be outlawed as a low form of domentic violence...

Paul Pot

Sep 24, 2015, 2:58:15 PM9/24/15
]v[etaphoid explained :
> Ron submitted this idea :
>> ]v[etaphoid was thinking very hard :
>>> on 24/09/2015, Ron supposed :

>>> No worries.
>>>
>>> Just send me a stamped, self-addressed envelope and I'll shoot
>>> some over to you poste-haste...
>>
>> Post em online if you want
>
> What a grubby suggestion, Won!
>
> Revenge porn should be outlawed as a low form of domentic violence...

It has been outlawed you coupon-using foreign idiot.

FAF!!111110

--
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

]v[etaphoid

Sep 27, 2015, 8:40:39 AM9/27/15
on 25/09/2015, Paul Pot supposed :
Good morning my little lapdog!

Don't get so upset over all this banter, fella. We're just hear for a
laugh.

At your expense...

http://tinyurl.com/pxuth22

Lawrence Jenkins

Sep 27, 2015, 5:51:55 PM9/27/15
Here , here.......... you twat

Chuck Spears

Sep 29, 2015, 5:14:11 AM9/29/15
There are a few different ways to interpret the absence of a reply on
Usenet. You have obviously gone for that one but that seems to conflict
with the term 'lapdog'. That term, it seems to me, should apply to the
last poster in the thread.

(I rule myself out, on the grounds that it's my first post and it's been
very slow in this group, in the last few days.)

Paul Pot

Sep 29, 2015, 2:56:19 PM9/29/15
Chuck Spears laid this down on his screen :
> On 27/09/2015 13:40, ]v [etaphoid <m...@phoid.con> wrote:
>> on 25/09/2015, Paul Pot supposed :
>>> ]v[etaphoid explained :

>>> It has been outlawed you coupon-using foreign idiot.
>>>
>>> FAF!!111110
>>
>> Good morning my little lapdog!
>>
>> Don't get so upset over all this banter, fella. We're just hear for
>> laugh.
>>
>> At your expense...
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/pxuth22
>
> There are a few different ways to interpret the absence of a reply
> on Usenet. You have obviously gone for that one but that seems to
> conflict with the term 'lapdog'. That term, it seems to me, should
> apply to the last poster in the thread.
>
> (I rule myself out, on the grounds that it's my first post and it's
> been very slow in this group, in the last few days.)

Whenever I'm bored I just throw the mutt a bone. Any more than that and
he starts leg-humping which inevitably ends in a pmd fetish and
stalking. Seen it many times over the years, same thing, different
kook. Bored with it. What we need is entertaining by a proper *troll*
who doesn't get too giddy and wet his pants.

Pity Pope buggered off.