No-deal Brexit ferry contract sparks concerns. The firm has never run a ferry service and a local councillor said it would be impossible to launch before Brexit.

Darth Simian

Dec 30, 2018, 2:58:20 PM12/30/18
Concerns have been raised over the readiness of a British firm
contracted by the government to run extra ferries in the event of a
no-deal Brexit.

Seaborne Freight was awarded a £13.8m contract this week to run a
freight service between Ramsgate and Ostend.

Conservative Kent county councillor Paul Messenger said it was
impossible for the government to have carried out sufficient checks on
the firm.

"It has *no ships* and *no trading history* so how can due diligence be
done?" he asked
more...
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46714984
PMSW :-)
Thank fuck I was able to get an Irish passport!
--
IT’S THE S*N WOT BREXIT. The S*n had the highest percentage of Brexit
voters than any other newspaper, new research says.

Darth Simian

Dec 31, 2018, 4:02:57 AM12/31/18
On 30/12/2018 23:02, Pugnacious O'Lunacy wrote:
> On Sunday, 30 December 2018 19:58:20 UTC, Darth Simian wrote:
>> Concerns have been raised over the readiness of a British firm
>> contracted by the government to run extra ferries in the event of a
>> no-deal Brexit.
>>
>> Seaborne Freight was awarded a £13.8m contract this week to run a
>> freight service between Ramsgate and Ostend.
>>
>> Conservative Kent county councillor Paul Messenger said it was
>> impossible for the government to have carried out sufficient checks on
>> the firm.
>>
>> "It has *no ships* and *no trading history* so how can due diligence be
>> done?" he asked
>> more...
>> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46714984
>> PMSW :-)
>> Thank fuck I was able to get an Irish passport!
>
> But will those invisible ferries have a inch of our water to sail in?
>
> LMFAO!!

Perhaps Brexit Secretary Dominic Raab will construct a pontoon from
Ramsgate to Ostend using Rafalution's favourite Caribbean Rice & Peas
packets?
https://twitter.com/Michael_Thawe/status/1079108562155126784
LMFWO :-)
(but who will be be laughing in March?)

Paul Pot

Dec 31, 2018, 9:42:58 AM12/31/18
Darth Simian has brought this to us :
> Concerns have been raised over the readiness of a British firm
> contracted by the government to run extra ferries in the event of a
> no-deal Brexit.
>
> Seaborne Freight was awarded a £13.8m contract this week to run a
> freight service between Ramsgate and Ostend.
>
> Conservative Kent county councillor Paul Messenger said it was
> impossible for the government to have carried out sufficient checks
> on the firm.
>
> "It has *no ships* and *no trading history* so how can due diligence
> be done?" he asked
> more...
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46714984
> PMSW :-)
> Thank fuck I was able to get an Irish passport!

It's a masonic deal, it's the same in all other industries, startups
getting government or council money - with no trading history
whatsoever!

--
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Rafalution

Dec 31, 2018, 2:00:34 PM12/31/18
Only in your fucked up deluded mind you retard just the same as man has
never landed on the moon, the Jews brought down the Twin Towers and
Elvis is still alive???

They could all be true or a more likely explanation is is that you are
a paranoid conspiracy theory believing loon???

My guess is that it is the latter !!!

FAF !!!

--

Victory for the Lord Jesus Christ, Jacob Rees Mogg, Stephen Christopher
Yaxley-Lennon and Mr Rafa Benitez

Chuck Spears

Jan 1, 2019, 7:05:04 AM1/1/19
On 30/12/2018 19:58, Darth Simian wrote:
> Concerns have been raised over the readiness of a British firm
> contracted by the government to run extra ferries in the event of a
> no-deal Brexit.
>
> Seaborne Freight was awarded a £13.8m contract this week to run a
> freight service between Ramsgate and Ostend.
>
> Conservative Kent county councillor Paul Messenger said it was
> impossible for the government to have carried out sufficient checks on
> the firm.
>
> "It has *no ships* and *no trading history* so how can due diligence be
> done?" he asked
> more...
> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-46714984
> PMSW :-)
> Thank fuck I was able to get an Irish passport!

You can wave that above your head as the ship goes down.

Rafalution

Jan 1, 2019, 8:28:39 AM1/1/19
On 30/12/2018 19:58, Darth Simian wrote:

> Thank fuck I was able to get an Irish passport!

I doubt that but you should be entitled to a caribbean passport Michael
you fat fuck !!!

Paul Pot

Jan 2, 2019, 10:01:17 AM1/2/19
on 12/31/2018, Rafalution supposed :
You do know that the moon is made from green cheese, don't you?

Rafalution

Jan 2, 2019, 2:01:56 PM1/2/19
On 02/01/2019 15:01, Paul Pot wrote:

> You do know that the moon is made from green cheese, don't you?

Where did it come from, your Ma's minge???

FAF:)

Nark

Jan 2, 2019, 2:15:32 PM1/2/19
On 02/01/2019 19:01, Rafalution wrote:
> On 02/01/2019 15:01, Paul Pot wrote:
>

>> You do know that the moon is made from green cheese, don't you?
>>

> Where did it come from, your Ma's minge???
>
> FAF:)

Truly Rees-Moggian..

--
Brexit is an elite-led project for extreme globalisation, cloaked as
protest against globalisation.

---
https://www.avg.com

Rafalution

Jan 2, 2019, 3:49:07 PM1/2/19
On 02/01/2019 19:15, Nark wrote:
> On 02/01/2019 19:01, Rafalution wrote:
>> On 02/01/2019 15:01, Paul Pot wrote:
>>

>>> You do know that the moon is made from green cheese, don't you?
>>>

>> Where did it come from, your Ma's minge???
>>
>> FAF:)
>>

> Truly Rees-Moggian..

Thanks lid, one of my best. Its only day 2 and I think that is odds on
for post of the year !!!

*FACT*

PMFSL :)

Paul Pot

Jan 2, 2019, 3:54:21 PM1/2/19
Rafalution used his keyboard to write :
> On 02/01/2019 15:01, Paul Pot wrote:
>

>> You do know that the moon is made from green cheese, don't you?
>>

> Where did it come from, your Ma's minge???
>
> FAF:)

You're the expert, motherfucker.