SimpleTwat & Rachel Dolezal to form mixed race marriage !!!

Rafalution

May 16, 2017, 2:55:55 PM5/16/17
SimpleTwat will be the *WHITE* husband and Dolezal will be the *BLACK*
wife !!!

Both fucking in denial *like*

FAFTBH :-)
--

Victory for Jesus Christ, Theresa May and Mr Rafa Benitez

Neal

May 16, 2017, 5:04:50 PM5/16/17
Of course, you only began these kind of, er, non-football posts since you were accused of being someone else and libelled, right. Before that it was all good old football debating.

Rafalution

May 16, 2017, 5:34:50 PM5/16/17
On 16/05/2017 22:04, Neal wrote:
> Of course, you only began these kind of, er, non-football posts since you were accused of being someone else and libelled, right.

Before that it was all good old football debating.

No wonder your wife fucked off and left you *LIAR KNOBHEAD NEIL* when
you have to go and ask strangers on the Internet how much you have to
pay for your daughters gas bill and college fees !!!

No wonder they both hate you !!!

What a lying *TWAT* and bullshitter that you are !!!

FAF !!!

Darth Simian

May 17, 2017, 1:10:35 AM5/17/17
On 16/05/2017 22:34, Rafalution wrote:
> On 16/05/2017 22:04, Neal wrote:
>> Of course, you only began these kind of, er, non-football posts since
>> you were accused of being someone else and libelled, right.
>
> Before that it was all good old football debating.
>>

> No wonder your wife fucked off and left you *LIAR KNOBHEAD NEIL* when
> you have to go and ask strangers on the Internet how much you have to
> pay for your daughters gas bill and college fees !!!
>
> No wonder they both hate you !!!
>

> What a lying *TWAT* and bullshitter that you are !!!
>

> FAF !!!

For you *MT* to help you on your journey to accept that you are *BLACK* ...
People with *coloured* skin are often subject to a range of harsh
criticisms and unfair stereotypes. Witnessing this rapid stereotyping
can actually cause *blacks* to loathe themselves simply for being who
they are. If you are having trouble being proud of yourself, you’re not
alone. Learn how to gain a sense of pride for your skin colour and
everything that comes with it.
more...
http://www.wikihow.com/Be-Proud-to-Be-Black
:-)
--
I'm voting to change the direction of our country on Thursday 8th June!
Vote Liberal Democrat in the General Election to stop Brexit!

Rafalution

May 17, 2017, 2:52:04 AM5/17/17
Congratulations SimpleTwat, you have almost gone a week without moaning
about Racism !!!

If you would have always acted like that your cover would never have
been blown !!!