Why does SimpleAKI AKA Darth Simian hate the democratic verdict of the working class???

Rafalution

Jun 18, 2017, 4:35:36 AM6/18/17
The Ethnic Minority Liberal Democrat (EMLD) *TWAT* Simian and his Big
Local BAME Comrade Fat Boy Scoopex both despise the voice of the working
class and both deep down class them as closet racists !!!

Notfaf !!!

--

Victory for Jesus Christ,Brexit and Mr Rafa Benitez

Darth Simian

Jun 18, 2017, 6:15:54 AM6/18/17
On 18/06/2017 09:35, Rafalution wrote:
> The Ethnic Minority Liberal Democrat (EMLD) *TWAT* Simian and his Big
> Local BAME Comrade Fat Boy Scoopex both despise the voice of the working
> class and both deep down class them as closet racists !!!
>

> Notfaf !!!

Gandalf frees Wafalution from the control of Rupert Murdoch...
https://youtu.be/iQExgALv9wI?t=149
Bernard Hill is not the same *COLOUR* as you Mike, but you get the idea.
--
Please delete as applicable:
I identify with...

Rafalution

Jun 18, 2017, 7:44:30 AM6/18/17
On 18/06/2017 11:15, Darth Simian wrote:
> On 18/06/2017 09:35, Rafalution wrote:
>> The Ethnic Minority Liberal Democrat (EMLD) *TWAT* Simian and his Big
>> Local BAME Comrade Fat Boy Scoopex both despise the voice of the
>> working class and both deep down class them as closet racists !!!
>>

>> Notfaf !!!
>>

> Gandalf frees Wafalution from the control of Rupert Murdoch...
> https://youtu.be/iQExgALv9wI?t=149
> Bernard Hill is not the same *COLOUR* as you Mike, but you get the idea.

You and Fat boy may now be in different political parties but your joint
BAME status will forever tie you together in comradeship !!!

FAF !!!

Darth Simian

Jun 19, 2017, 2:12:13 AM6/19/17
Talking a Bernard Hill, here he is doing a better impression of a
*SCOUSER* than you can ever do *THAWSTER* ...
Gis a job, I can do that! :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aObZJN9zDtA
--
I'm changing the direction of our country!
Join the Liberal Democrats to stop Brexit!