"Now we get to the real Rupelution in the woodpile, which is in two years what happens if there is no deal."

Darth Simian

Jul 10, 2017, 11:52:55 AM7/10/17
A Conservative MP has been criticised after it emerged she used a
*racist* expression during a public discussion about *Brexit*
Anne Marie Morris, the MP for Newton Abbott, used the phrase at an event
in London to describe the prospect of the UK leaving the EU without a deal.
more...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40555639

The *RACISM* of the Brexit camp is *SICKENING* ! :-(
--
IT’S THE S*N WOT BREXIT. The S*n had the highest percentage of Brexit
voters than any other newspaper, new research says.

Rafalution

Jul 10, 2017, 1:59:03 PM7/10/17
On 10/07/2017 16:53, Darth Simian wrote:
> A Conservative MP has been criticised after it emerged she used a
> *racist* expression during a public discussion about *Brexit*
> Anne Marie Morris, the MP for Newton Abbott, used the phrase at an event
> in London to describe the prospect of the UK leaving the EU without a deal.
> more...
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40555639
>
> The *RACISM* of the Brexit camp is *SICKENING* ! :-(

I knew it wouldn't be long before the permanently *OFFENDED* are out in
force with their racism, this, racism that bollocks !!!

FAFTBH :-)

--

Victory for Free Speech, Jesus Christ, Hard Brexit and Mr Rafa Benitez

Rafalution

Jul 10, 2017, 2:00:49 PM7/10/17
On 10/07/2017 16:53, Darth Simian wrote:

> The *RACISM* of the Brexit camp is *SICKENING* ! :-(

Lolz :-)

--

Victory for Jesus Christ, Hard Brexit and Mr Rafa Benitez

Rafalution

Jul 19, 2017, 8:36:41 AM7/19/17
On 10/07/2017 16:53, Darth Simian wrote:

> The *RACISM* of the Brexit camp is *SICKENING* ! :-(

*SNAP*

https://twitter.com/Michael_Thawe/status/884422018631970817

*SMOKED OUT AGAIN* Darth S*nian you fat twat !!!

Easy win tbh :)

FAFTBH :-)

--

Victory for Jesus Christ, Jacob Rees-Mogg, Hard Brexit and Mr Rafa Benitez