Stone Wall Penalty! Fuck Off Wavage, Woddle and Woll!

Darth Simian

Apr 30, 2017, 7:52:03 AM4/30/17
Posted from my Galaxy S5 Neo in the Stretford End! (well maybe not)
--
I'm voting to change the direction of our country on Thursday 8th June!
Vote Liberal Democrat in the General Election to stop Brexit!

Rafalution

Apr 30, 2017, 8:50:21 AM4/30/17
On 30/04/2017 12:52, Darth Simian wrote:
> Posted from my Galaxy S5 Neo in the Stretford End!

It must be hard being a black lad in the Stretford End !!!

I bet you wouldn't have gone in there in the 70's

FAF !!!

Chuck Spears

Apr 30, 2017, 6:24:42 PM4/30/17
On 30/04/2017 12:52, Darth Simian wrote:
Good god, that Man City penalty was a joke, Sane ran away from the ball
to collide with the defender and the stupid ref gave a penalty.