PM Dis-May falls at the first hurdle!

Darth Simian

Jun 23, 2017, 6:14:29 PM6/23/17
European leaders have criticised the UK's offer to EU nationals after
Brexit - with one senior figure claiming it could "worsen the situation"
for them.
European Council President Donald Tusk said the plan was "below
expectations" while German Chancellor Angela Merkel said there had been
"no breakthrough"
more...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40378913
Why don't you just go you *STUPID BITCH*
Wafalution's *UNCLE RUPERT* is an Australian living in America, so he
doesn't give a fuck! :-(
--
*REMAIN* means *REMAIN*

Rafalution

Jun 24, 2017, 2:45:10 AM6/24/17
You can stick your EU up your arse Lad, we are leaving!!!

*FACT*

--

Victory for Jesus Christ,Hard Brexit and Mr Rafa Benitez
Do not pay them a penny !

Darth Simian

Jun 24, 2017, 6:01:43 AM6/24/17
On 24/06/2017 07:45, Rafalution wrote:
> On 23/06/2017 23:14, Darth Simian wrote:
>> European leaders have criticised the UK's offer to EU nationals after
>> Brexit - with one senior figure claiming it could "worsen the
>> situation" for them.
>> European Council President Donald Tusk said the plan was "below
>> expectations" while German Chancellor Angela Merkel said there had
>> been "no breakthrough"
>> more...
>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40378913
>> Why don't you just go you *STUPID BITCH*
>> Wafalution's *UNCLE RUPERT* is an Australian living in America, so he
>> doesn't give a fuck! :-(
>> --
>> *REMAIN* means *REMAIN*
>
> You can stick your EU up your arse Lad, we are leaving!!!
>

> *FACT*

Murdoch’s S*n tabloid urges its readers to vote for Brexit...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omaycEOLPBM
Stop being Rupert's *PUPPET* Wafalution FFS! :-(
--
*REMAIN* means *REMAIN*

Rafalution

Jun 24, 2017, 5:06:12 PM6/24/17
I would not know what the Rag urges their readers to vote for or what
they said. I have never read it, It is a piece of shite !!!

It is obvious though from your daily posts though that you are a daily
S*n reader !!!

Your BAME *CUNT* status has now been officially *CONFIRMED*

*TWAT*

Not FAF !!!

--

Victory for Jesus Christ, Hard Brexit and Mr Rafa Benitez