The skin condition vitiligo may be physically harmless, but it can be psychologically devastating. Meet the people embracing and finding the beauty in their ever-changing skin.

Darth Simian

Aug 5, 2017, 3:22:07 AM8/5/17
We have witnessed *MT* suffering from this condition in these very
groups, as he transformed into Rupelution from Scoopex overnight after
getting *SMOKED* out!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p059kv5n/radio-1-stories-my-extraordinary-skin
#prayforrupe :-(
--
Rupelution identifies with being Scouse, Slim and *WHITE*
His IP address suggests that's a load of *SHITE*

Rafalution

Aug 5, 2017, 5:21:57 AM8/5/17
On 05/08/2017 08:22, Darth Simian wrote:
> We have witnessed *MT* suffering from this condition in these very
> groups, as he transformed into Rupelution from Scoopex overnight after
> getting *SMOKED* out!
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p059kv5n/radio-1-stories-my-extraordinary-skin
>
> #prayforrupe :-(

You are too late S*nian, go and look at my post a few above this were I
posted about your wife !!!

*OWNED*

FAFTBH :)

--

Victory for Jesus Christ, Jacob Rees-Mogg, Hard Brexit and Mr Rafa Benitez

Darth Simian

Aug 6, 2017, 5:06:04 AM8/6/17
On 05/08/2017 10:21, Rafalution wrote:
> On 05/08/2017 08:22, Darth Simian wrote:
>> We have witnessed *MT* suffering from this condition in these very
>> groups, as he transformed into Rupelution from Scoopex overnight after
>> getting *SMOKED* out!
>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p059kv5n/radio-1-stories-my-extraordinary-skin
>>
>> #prayforrupe :-(
>

> You are too late S*nian, go and look at my post a few above this were I
> posted about your wife !!!
>

> *OWNED*
>
> FAFTBH :)

Sorry I missed that post amongst the 99% football related content you
*ALLEGEDLY* write *MT* !

Rafalution

Aug 8, 2017, 1:24:47 PM8/8/17
On 06/08/2017 10:06, Darth Simian wrote:
> On 05/08/2017 10:21, Rafalution wrote:
>> On 05/08/2017 08:22, Darth Simian wrote:
>>> We have witnessed *MT* suffering from this condition in these very
>>> groups, as he transformed into Rupelution from Scoopex overnight
>>> after getting *SMOKED* out!
>>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p059kv5n/radio-1-stories-my-extraordinary-skin
>>>
>>> #prayforrupe :-(
>>

>> You are too late S*nian, go and look at my post a few above this were
>> I posted about your wife !!!
>>

>> *OWNED*
>>
>> FAFTBH :)
>>

> Sorry I missed that post amongst the 99% football related content you
> *ALLEGEDLY* write *MT* !

I will gracefully accept your admittance of *OWNAGE* *MT* !!!