UK service sector stumbles, missing forecasts as Brexit bites

Darth Simian

Jul 6, 2017, 1:01:15 AM7/6/17
The June services Purchasing Managers' Index was the lowest reading
since February, following disappointing readings from manufacturing and
construction.
An economic index which tracks the health of the UK’s dominant services
sector fell short of expectations in June, rounding off a hat-trick of
disappointing industrial surveys and offering “clear” evidence that the
economy is losing momentum ahead of Brexit.
more...
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/uk-service-sector-miss-forecasts-brexit-latest-news-construction-manufacturing-data-a7824216.html
The inevitable long and deep Brecession is on its way. I have foreseen
it. :-(
--
IT’S THE S*N WOT BREXIT. The S*n had the highest percentage of Brexit
voters than any other newspaper, new research says.

Rafalution

Jul 6, 2017, 12:46:54 PM7/6/17
On 06/07/2017 06:01, Darth Simian wrote:
> The June services Purchasing Managers' Index was the lowest reading
> since February, following disappointing readings from manufacturing and
> construction.
> An economic index which tracks the health of the UK’s dominant services
> sector fell short of expectations in June, rounding off a hat-trick of
> disappointing industrial surveys and offering “clear” evidence that the
> economy is losing momentum ahead of Brexit.
> more...
> http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/uk-service-sector-miss-forecasts-brexit-latest-news-construction-manufacturing-data-a7824216.html
>
> The inevitable long and deep Brecession is on its way. I have foreseen
> it. :-(

More *FAKE NEWS* from Darth S*nian the EMLD Remoaner !!!

FAF !!!

--

Victory for Jesus Christ, Hard Brexit and Mr Rafa Benitez