Don't Vote for UKIP Scum on The Wirral!

Skinny White Wirral La

May 28, 2017, 5:02:15 PM5/28/17
Farage and Fox campaigned for Britain to leave the European Union, which
*MURDOCH* called “wonderful”.
She also posted a video of Fox, Farage and *MURDOCH* eating together.
more...
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/lily-allen-nigel-farage-rupert-murdoch_uk_577a19a3e4b0c9460800f6f5
:-(

UKIP leader Paul Nuttall "very sorry" for Hillsborough *LIES*
http://www.itv.com/news/granada/2017-02-15/watch-ukip-leader-very-sorry-for-hillsborough-lies/
:-(

I urge all honest and decent *WHITE LAS* from *THE WIRRAL* to ignore the
calls to vote for UKIP! Don't listen to the *FAT BME LIAR* from
*BIRMINGHAM* who is a *MURDOCH PUPPET* just like Farage and Nutttall!
:-(
--
I'm voting to change the direction of our country on Thursday 8th June!
Vote Liberal Democrat in the General Election to stop Brexit!

Rafalution

May 28, 2017, 6:12:50 PM5/28/17
You may have left the labour party and joined the Liberal DemeTwats
Darth SimpleAki but your anti working class left wing views are still
plain for all the world to see !!!!

On the 9th June give your former fat BLC comrade a call and you can both
hug and cry together while we march on with brexit !!!

FAF !!!

--

Victory for Jesus Christ, Brexit, UKIP and Mr Rafa Benitez

Darth Simian

May 29, 2017, 4:22:16 AM5/29/17
You are the *BME RAT* marching behind the pied piper *RUPERT MURDOCH*
Wafalution! You will enter the polling station at Welsh House Farm
Community School with a copy of The S*n for guidance as usual on June 8th!

Rafalution

May 29, 2017, 7:39:59 AM5/29/17
You are your Fat local comrade are two *BAME* *TWATS* who will vote
against the will of the majority of the working class and vote to allow
unrestricted and unlimited immigration !!!

The blood of the next victims will be on both of your hands !!!

NOT FAF !!!