Real Madrid v Scum

Rafalution

Aug 8, 2017, 1:23:20 PM8/8/17
Real Madrid (3) v (0) Scum

*FACT*

--

Victory for Jesus Christ, Jacob Rees-Mogg, Hard Brexit and Mr Rafa Benitez

Chuck Spears

Aug 8, 2017, 2:11:26 PM8/8/17
On 08/08/2017 18:23, Rafalution wrote:
> Real Madrid (3) v (0) Scum
>
> *FACT*

I don't know what you base your predictions on but based on the
accuracy of your previous predictions, I am happy to see your latest one.

Chuck Spears

Aug 8, 2017, 3:13:24 PM8/8/17
1-0 Real, it was offside but after a good ten minutes for them.

Chuck Spears

Aug 8, 2017, 3:38:03 PM8/8/17
United have been the better side after the water break, they should
have done better with those two players clean through and yards clear
but managed to be offside.

Chuck Spears

Aug 8, 2017, 4:46:21 PM8/8/17
Madrid deserved the win but much closer in the end than the first hour
suggested, United were the better team after Lukaku scored. With a bit
of calm he could and probably should have had a hat trick.

Rafalution

Aug 8, 2017, 4:50:21 PM8/8/17
On 08/08/2017 21:46, Chuck Spears wrote:
With a
> bit of calm he could and probably should have had a hat trick.

*DELUDED*

FAF !!!

Nark

Aug 9, 2017, 4:32:47 AM8/9/17
Yeah, encouraging enough for teh final 30mins against the best team in
Europe. I hope it does not take 60mins in every game to get some
confidence into their play.

But still aways to go before we are up with the best.

---
http://www.avg.com