LA Galaxy v United

Chuck Spears

Jul 15, 2017, 4:43:04 AM7/15/17
Kick off 3:00am BST, should be good practice the way kick off times are
going in the Premiership.

Chuck Spears

Jul 15, 2017, 10:10:19 PM7/15/17
On 15/07/2017 09:43, Chuck Spears wrote:
> Kick off 3:00am BST, should be good practice the way kick off times
> are going in the Premiership.

0-1 2 minutes gone.

Chuck Spears

Jul 15, 2017, 10:27:41 PM7/15/17
0-2 19 mins.

Nark

Jul 16, 2017, 7:12:14 AM7/16/17
Did you fall asleep at 20mins?

---
http://www.avg.com

Chuck Spears

Jul 16, 2017, 12:15:43 PM7/16/17
No I'm still awake, I worked shifts for 15 years so 36 hours is ok. It
was a decent game Galaxy got a couple back late on but I think both
teams got what they wanted from the game.