Get you box of tissues out Wafalution!

Darth Simian

Jun 12, 2017, 5:54:27 PM6/12/17
Diane Abbott Countdown Numbers Game (Original Parody)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E5c7AlHtvQ
PMSW :-)
--
We strive to form a single national front against the Judeo-Masonic
lodges, against Moscow and the Marxist societies.

Rafalution

Jun 13, 2017, 1:40:18 PM6/13/17
On 12/06/2017 22:54, Darth Simian wrote:
> Diane Abbott Countdown Numbers Game (Original Parody)
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E5c7AlHtvQ
> PMSW :-)

FAFTBH - I can only pray and thank god that retarded twat in not our
home secretary today in charge of immigration !!!

I bet you and your fellow BAME former comrade would love to double end
the fat cunt !!!

FAF !!!

Victory for Jesus Christ ,Brexit and Mr Rafa Benitez